Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (80611 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by modivaz(f): 12:11am On Feb 19, 2018
Really Sad! I feel for you..Commenting coz my hometown was mentioned..But then To an extent people who live in ikom learn morals one way or the other. wondering what happened.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by donstan18: 12:11am On Feb 19, 2018
Awoo88:

The lady is giving conditions and starting what will and will not happen because she knows (or think she knows) the guys response to her. If the guy have asserted himself in past, the story will be different. My wife dare not leave my house with detailed explanations and the notice had to be given in advance. Less alone taking my children to her parents place and demanding for upkeep. The guy is rich from the story and probably have the means to make the woman life a leaving hell. That woman want to eat her cake and have it. It behooves on the guy not to tolerate such nonsense

In a succinct explanation.

Do you advice the man to wait till his wife files a divorce?
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 19, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Look at ur big eyes.. evil bïtch angry

Look at your artificial head, devil's she male angry
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by dinggle: 12:16am On Feb 19, 2018
1. Secretly do a mouth swab DNA test on the kids to confirm they are yours.
2. Get a good lawyer and file for divorce immediately.
3. After the divorce is concluded move from your present location.
4. Remarry.

That girl never loved you, she used you to uplift herself and believes you are a weak link.
If the kids are yours provide financially for them and keep documentation of your provision till they are old enough to decide.
In the meantime make yourself happy with a new beautiful wife......waiting for you.

4 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by LeanonGOD(m): 12:16am On Feb 19, 2018
Very, very GOOD advise.
baby124:
Sorry to tell you this, but the chance that those children are not yours is very high. I advise you to go and conduct a DNA test on them first of all. Second of all, make sure you document all her threats and report it to the police station. Including the lies told against you by her mother and brother. Ensure that all 3 of them are invited by the police, detained and told to write a signed statement that if any harm should come to you, they will be held responsible. Then go ahead and file for your divorce and run for your life. She cannot stop you from divorcing her in court. If she like, she should not respond. Just make sure you get a good and competent lawyer to help you through the possible criminal side and another good divorce lawyer for the divorce side. Please run for your life and do not take violent threats as a joke.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by LeanonGOD(m): 12:18am On Feb 19, 2018
Wonderful Counselor.
dinggle:
1. Secretly do a mouth swab DNA test on the kids to confirm they are yours.
2. Get a good lawyer and file for divorce immediately.
3. After the divorce is concluded move from your present location.
4. Remarry.

That girl never loved you, she used you to uplift herself and believes you are a weak link.
If the kids are yours provide financially for them and keep documentation of your provision till they are old enough to decide.
In the meantime make yourself happy with a new beautiful wife......waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Butoneday2(m): 12:19am On Feb 19, 2018
My advice for you bro. Sorry for evrytin ur going thru? But the mistake dia is u marrying an Obosi woman. Obosi women and Awka women are not a marriage material sam sam. Bro as she said she will kill u she phucking mean it am telling u the truth. For now if u can listing and heed to my advice stop eating her food or anyting eatable that comes from her. Bro. I'll advice u to do all u can to get her off ur way. Honestly bro. Am feeling for u now how I wish I can see u and tell u more abt These people. My brother Obosi women are deadly. Her mum knws evrytin she's doing even her siblings too knws the game she plays. Bros I repeat again as she said she will kill u she and her mum already planning for it am telling u the fact. I knw dis Obosi people very well. Pls be careful bro. How I wish I will see u. Do have a pleasant days ahead. Cheers!!

6 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by uloewa: 12:22am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
yeah! Am definitely taking some time off work.
Travel out for a few weeks, and sort myself out.
It's been more of hell for me.
My Son's birthday was last week, but his mother is too busy and unavailable, funny part of it all is that she has been sacked at work, so I keep wondering where she goes to and spends long hours on end. I have no idea what sort of mother would abandon her Son on his birthday.
And so, I had my Son's head teacher in school organise a birthday party for him at school with his class mates this week.

When you travel out will it be alone? Will you not have female company? You come here complaining about your wife's infidelity. What of your own? Maybe that is the reason she is behavin that way.

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Awoo88: 12:23am On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

In a succinct explanation.

Do you advice the man to wait till his wife files a divorce?
Yes!!!! Make her know she is no longer needed. Act it. Get the kids away from them and stop attending to her. She will either come and beautiful wife and continue with her boss man friend. Which either way she chooses, the man will be the winner
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Lexusgs430: 12:28am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
Good evening Nairalanders, I have no idea how to go about making this as clear as possible, but truth is I married a stranger.
I met this Lady in 2012,we became friendly, and talked on consistently.
At the time she was on NYSC in Ikom cross River State. By the way she is from Obosi in Anambra state.
She was visiting me in Lagos every week, of course I paid for her flight tickets back and forth for all the times she visited till we got married and beyond. I have never let her use the bus or public transport to anywhere, it's either I drive her, she drives or a taxi.
A few months to her passing out, she told me she was pregnant, so I thought I would marry her and cut the drama short, but that was my undoing.
We got married, but all through, she spent more time with her parents and siblings.
Fast forward to 2016,my wife got a job through my sister in Abuja, and everything got worse, she wouldn't get back home till very late everyday.
Her explanation was that her boss delayed her.
I got to find out she was dating her boss later, even caught her at hotels in ikeja G. R,.A and on the island with her boss at very odd hours of the night.
Don't get me wrong, I am okay, I live in a 5 bedroom duplex in ikeja, the house is very comfortable and cosy, and almost completing my personal building at awoyaya in ibeju. i am not a poor man.
Well, she gave birth to my first child a boy, but insisted on C. S, then my daughter, through C. S too. All were elective!
She wouldn't come back home,and spent more time at her parents than in our home, always saying she needs herMum to watch the kids,while she is out, we got maids, but she was so violent with them, they all left.
Fast forward to 2017,i asked my wife to come back home, she refused, well I told her the marriage wouldn't work anymore,as she wasnt living with me for the past two years.
She immediately went and petitioned me at office of the Public defender in Lagos State citing domestic violence, irresponsibility as to my kids and stuff, I have always provided food, toiletries, medicals,as well as pay my children's school fees till this minute. But she teamed up with her Mum and brother to make up so many fabrications because they demanded I pay a stipend to them every month, and I said no, I won't do that, your daughter, my wife is in your house cos she wants to be there, not because I sent her away or anything like that.Her father is the only person who is sane, but the man is a pensioner and can't help himself much, so she treats him with intimidation She reported me to the police and all agencies you can think of, well at last they conducted their investigations and found out she was telling lies.
I am no more interested in keeping her, and she has vowed that I can't divorce her or I die, but my kids are the issue now.
I need sound advice on how to go about this.
Please no mockery, I am in dire need of good advice. Thanks.

Sorry about your dilemma...... First thing you need to do before you proceed, perform a DNA test on both children......
Once DNA Bridge is crossed, you cross the next....
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by ekenzify(m): 12:28am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
yeah! Am definitely taking some time off work.
Travel out for a few weeks, and sort myself out.
It's been more of hell for me.
My Son's birthday was last week, but his mother is too busy and unavailable, funny part of it all is that she has been sacked at work, so I keep wondering where she goes to and spends long hours on end. I have no idea what sort of mother would abandon her Son on his birthday.
And so, I had my Son's head teacher in school organise a birthday party for him at school with his class mates this week.

Sorry for asking but is your son's teacher a female
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 19, 2018
Montaque:

If all you said made sense, I would still go with his detail on how the wife's accusation played out at the public defender's office. He showed them his receipts and they verified it from the hospital. So why would your wife attribute your role to a good samaritan unknown to you?

Anybody can be a good samaritan even an evil person, him showing receipts and all doesnt change anything,

This man feels threatened cos she's in her parents house, had it been she was somewhere else do you think he wudnt have bundled her and his kids back home,

Check his write up he contradicted himself at first, making it sound like she was always at her parents house from onset when it was actually 2 years ago,

Violence was involved dats why she packed and left and he cant do anything cos of where she is dats why he went the-law way,

He's just trying to prove he's the man cos he doesnt want people to say his wife left with his kids, he doesnt have control so he needs to paint her black,

That woman is remorseful for what she did, if she is not she wud have gladly divorce him.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by mecussey(m): 12:34am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
Good evening Nairalanders, I have no idea how to go about making this as clear as possible, but truth is I married a stranger.
At the time she was on NYSC in Ikom cross River State. By the way she is from Obosi in Anambra state.
She was visiting me in Lagos every week, of course I paid for her flight tickets back and forth for all the times she visited till we got married and beyond. I have never let her use the bus or public transport to anywhere, it's either I drive her, she drives or a taxi.
A few months to her passing out, she told me she was pregnant, so I thought I would marry her and cut the drama short, but that was my undoing.
We got married, but all through, she spent more time with her parents and siblings.
Fast forward to 2016,my wife got a job through my sister in Abuja, and everything got worse, she wouldn't get back home till very late everyday.
I got to find out she was dating her boss later, even caught her at hotels in ikeja G. R,.A and on the island with her boss at very odd hours of the night.
Don't get me wrong, I am okay, I live in a 5 bedroom duplex in ikeja, the house is very comfortable and cosy, and almost completing my personal building at awoyaya in ibeju. i am not a poor man.
Well, she gave birth to my first child a boy, but insisted on C. S, then my daughter, through C. S too. All were elective!
She wouldn't come back home,and spent more time at her parents than in our home, always saying she needs herMum to watch the kids,while she is out, we got maids, but she was so violent with them, they all left.
Fast forward to 2017,i asked my wife to come back home, she refused, well I told her the marriage wouldn't work anymore,as she wasnt living with me for the past two years.
She immediately went and petitioned me at office of the Public defender in Lagos State citing domestic violence, irresponsibility as to my kids and stuff, I have always provided food, toiletries, medicals,as well as pay my children's school fees till this minute. But she teamed up with her Mum and brother to make up so many fabrications because they demanded I pay a stipend to them every month, and I said no, I won't do that, your daughter, my wife is in your house cos she wants to be there, not because I sent her away or anything like that.Her father is the only person who is sane, but the man is a pensioner and can't help himself much, so she treats him with intimidation She reported me to the police and all agencies you can think of, well at last they conducted their investigations and found out she was telling lies.
I am no more interested in keeping her, and she has vowed that I can't divorce her or I die, but my kids are the issue now.

Na wao, how do you guys manage to get into the hands of this slay queens? Is it lack of dating skills or what? I know a dangerous lady just by been with her twice all day. May be jazz follow sha bc, i am sure there were signs of this attitude during courtship but you chose to ignore or carried away or was just be ignorant.

Well, your answer, kids are the most difficult thing to handle during divorce. Right now, you cannot take care of those kids and you cannot take them away from her bc. She is the mother. Advice, file the divorce, let her keep the kids and send them money ones in a while till they grow up. Make sure, you are not restricted from seeing your children, as for the slay queen, just discard her and pretend as if you never married.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Butoneday2(m): 12:36am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:

Bro. Obosi women are deadly I knw dem very well as she said she will kill her mum will prepare the poison and give her to kill her enemy not u. Stop collecting or eating anything that comes from there side if u love ur life. Read my comment on page five(5) you will undastand what am saying.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by mbjsuki(m): 12:39am On Feb 19, 2018
Hello my brother,
I don't mean to sound crude but to be very straight and clear with you. You've been played right from the beginning of your relationship.
This lady sees you as a cash cow but you didn't see yourself as one. Only God can save you now because obviously she can read you like a book and knows your weaknesses hence she said "you can't divorce her or you'll die"! What an effrontery!
I can bet you this, those kids you claim are yours may not be yours to clear your mind. You're just a side guy while the mean guy is somewhere unknown to you.
It's not too late my brother, the only solution here to all these is to change your profile. Move else where and start your life all over again. Disconnect and discontinue with her with every known place, location and contact she knows you with. Go ghost and start all over with your life.
Thank your God you discover this early in life. I know a man who has 4 kids only to discover that 3 out of them are not his at the age of 70years birthday. The kids belong to his friend! Your story is looking like this too. Only God can help you out here.
Only you can help yourself now and if I were you, "I will run away now" while I still can.
Women are terrible, only God can give you a wife! Women are the only being who have seen the devil face to face hence they are very wicked if you meet the wrong one.

4 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Rexnegro(m): 12:39am On Feb 19, 2018
crismark:
i jst dey pity ur foolishness here...
Person no dey do mistake for Ur village , abi u perfect? Oga park one side if u no get any tin sensible to say shut de Bleep up ....
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 19, 2018
Hia! Na reverend father sure pass. This marriage thing sha!
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by mbjsuki(m): 12:44am On Feb 19, 2018
mecussey:

Na wao, how do you guys manage to get into the hands of this slay queens? Is it lack of dating skills or what? I know a dangerous lady just by been with her twice all day. May be jazz follow sha bc, i am sure there were signs of this attitude during courtship but you chose to ignore or carried away or was just be ignorant.

Well, your answer, kids are the most difficult thing to handle during divorce. Right now, you cannot take care of those kids and you cannot take them away from her bc. She is the mother. Advice, file the divorce, let her keep the kids and send them money ones in a while till they grow up. Make sure, you are not restricted from seeing your children, as for the slay queen, just discard her and pretend as if you never married.

Are you sure the kids are his to beginning with?
Let him save himself the drama, God has saved him by showing him love by exposing this early! Let him run away now with his life while he still can.
"He who has found a wife has found a good thing", here is the reverse. God has provide a way of escape don't do any James bond move, go "ghost" on her.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by AlanSugar(m): 12:44am On Feb 19, 2018
kennygee:
It's too late to tell you premarital sex is a sin cause that is what put u in this situation, however, as much as I hate divorce, the odds are in ur favour.

You have proof she's been unfaithful, you have proof she's not been living in her matrimonial home, you have proof she's been scheming against you with her family, all these are enough to proceed to court to file for divorce and custody of your kids.

Una no dey investigate family before una enter am?

Na wa o.

Announcing the arrival of the mumu people... "premarital sex is a sin..." and they are everywhere!

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by AlanSugar(m): 12:48am On Feb 19, 2018
What is the story about sef, she sleeps on her father's bed or facking her boss? Ayam not understanding!
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by PearlStreet(m): 12:49am On Feb 19, 2018
desreek9:

Anybody can be a good samaritan even an evil person, him showing receipts and all doesnt change anything,

This man feels threatened cos she's in her parents house, had it been she was somewhere else do you think he wudnt have bundled her and his kids back home,

Check his write up he contradicted himself at first, making it sound like she was always at her parents house from onset when it was actually 2 years ago,

Violence was involved dats why she packed and left and he cant do anything cos of where she is dats why he went the-law way,

He's just trying to prove he's the man cos he doesnt want people to say his wife left with his kids, he doesnt have control so he needs to paint her black,

That woman is remorseful for what she did, if she is not she wud have gladly divorce him.

Since you think the woman is in the right, may your brothers and all your sons marry a woman with the same characters as the OP's wife.

6 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by AlanSugar(m): 12:52am On Feb 19, 2018
Dinosaur melaiye will advise you;, you divorce her, you die, you no divorce her, you die, so better divorce her and die grin
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by mecussey(m): 12:53am On Feb 19, 2018
mbjsuki:

Are you sure the kids are his to beginning with?
Let him save himself the drama, God has saved him by showing him love by exposing this early! Let him run away now with his life while he still can.
"He who has found a wife has found a good thing", here is the reverse. God has provide a way of escape don't do any James bond move, go "ghost" on her.

Yea, i support that ghosting way as well, but there is this feeling of what if the kids are mine. Again, he needs to divorce in order to legally marry again. Unless, he will join the baby mama gang pending when dust cool down and thats another cool way to start a new life. Infact he should just get a girl friend like CR7 just dey born dey go and marry any day they willingly wishes. All this wedding noise self na wahala itself.

3 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by afbstrategies: 12:57am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:

It looks like your marriage has broken down irretrievably bros and I think the best thing is to move on but not without taking care of your son. Document everything you are doing with her and have cctv installed in your house because she may not leave you without a fight. Telling you that you can't divorce her and the threat to your life is a serious matter that should be reported and handled by the police. Good Luck!
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by ICEMAN(m): 1:21am On Feb 19, 2018
My brother.Relocate from your current residence and leave her behind. These demonic women have no conscience. In the present times it is better to be single than married. But if you have to marry always be 20 steps ahead of your woman. NEVER TRUST A WOMAN. Sampson, John the Baptist, Franco Porzio, Mel Gibson, Julianne Assange are just a few examples of men who were ruined by a woman. You don't have to be scared just reorganize yourself. It is better to be at a corner of the roof than in the same house with a contentious woman. Stay Blessed.

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by cococandy(f): 1:22am On Feb 19, 2018
Na so na

Who doesn’t know nairaland hypocrisy.
desreek9:
The hypocrisy here stinks to high heavens cos it's the womans fault, nobody bother to say the famous "LETS HEAR THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY, DONT JUDGE",

why would a mother not live with her husband for 2 years? why would she claim domestic violence and her mother supports her if it isnt true (from his write up he didnt deny that fact)?

this man is fvcking rich, he can bribe policemen, lawyers to vouch for him and paint him WHITE AS SNOW,

agreed she commited adultery, what happen to "forgive and forget, try to bring your family together, pray to God to change her" that all of you use to preach cos obviously she doesnt want divorce?

Someone was even betting the marriage was inter-tribal when it all boils down to personality, smh!!

People here are hypocrites cos i know if it was reversed, every idiot will tell the wife to forgive the husband bla bla bla.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by cococandy(f): 1:23am On Feb 19, 2018
I wish you healing
hedonistic:
Another 'nice guy' bites the dust. You were dating a so-called Corper serving in Cross River State (who was of course fucking a couple of guys there) and she was visiting you in Lagos every weekend - for which you were paying for flight tickets EVERY WEEKEND (minus other standard mende mende expenses)? ? ? As who or as what? As per say you be Aliko Dangote's treasurer abi wetin? Why do you re.ta.rded nice guy fools spend so much money on worthless idiots? Well, whatever happened to you serves you right.

That said, I should reiterate the Gospel truth: love is a scam. Don't take any girl seriously. Don't think you should go out of your way to do anything or commit to her because you think you love her and vice versa. Don't ever get emotional. They're all mostly scammers. What's there to gain for you as a man? Nothing. Any bitch can give you sex. Any bitch can give you a child (verified by. DNA). But this whole relationship, commitment and marriage thing is too one-sided (in favour of females) and often has NO meaningful benefit to the man. It only comes with unnecessary pain and woes. If you see a pretty face, ass, hips, boobs or whatever else that tickles your lust, just Bleep it and move on. Catching feelings always leads to these kinds of miserable outcomes.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by ice4u999(m): 1:24am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:

You know a family friend is actually going through this same thing right now. His wife left him with the kids and decided to join the club of women carrying small boys.
First thing first bring your family into this. Don't ever take the threat of a cheating woman likely because those useless men that go after people's wives can kill all in the name of having the woman to themselves.

Like someone advised above, take the case to court and back it up with evidence obtained from the investigation of the public defender and also evidence of cheating. The court might even grant you full right to the children (that is if they are truly yours o).

Remove your wife's name from your new property or if possible change your will sharp! Sharp!!

Guy forget love and think of your life for the first time.

Fear Lagos women of today. All these cursed men that won't stay away from people's wives may God punish all of una.

3 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by cococandy(f): 1:25am On Feb 19, 2018
monimekaz:
if you must kill your enemy make SURE he is totally eliminated 49 laws of power....kill her first before she kills you simple...That is the only solution..if possible the brother and mother should follow too..No kidding here...If not bro, na your obituary we go dey see soon.EXPERIENCE! i repeat bro it is code red..kill her
Will you help him kill her?

Asshole

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by ennecco: 1:30am On Feb 19, 2018
That is why is good to pray ask God to revael to you the woman you want to maried bcs marege is one way ticket .you shoud not divorce her bcs God hâte divorce if you dont want to be danger to hell fire.i dont know if you are a christian or muslim. I advised you to pray. Nothing too LATE for God to do.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by cococandy(f): 1:31am On Feb 19, 2018
You seem to have more details about this case
desreek9:

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by ennecco: 1:35am On Feb 19, 2018
That is why is good to pray ask God to revael to you the woman you want to maried bcs marege is one way ticket .you shoud not divorce her bcs God hâte divorce if you dont want to be danger to hell fire.i dont know if you are a christian or muslim. I advised you to pray. Nothing too LATE for God to do.
afbstrategies:

It looks like your marriage has broken down irretrievably bros and I think the best thing is to move on but not without taking care of your son. Document everything you are doing with her and have cctv installed in your house because she may not leave you without a fight. Telling you that you can't divorce her and the threat to your life is a serious matter that should be reported and handled by the police. Good Luck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.