Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream (9461 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Avantage: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2010
Hello Nairaland,

I am in a BIG trouble sad
Few days ago my boyfriend of 4 months called me in the morning to say hello. he asked how i slept.
I told him I had a dream about a stranger, who gazed at me. I was running down the stairs and the stranger continued to looking at me.
My b/f asked if I was attracted, and if something else happened between us in the dream (!)
I thought he was joking, but unfortunately he was serious about my dream. he said that my subconscious was cheating.
I was shocked!!!!
My day begins with thoughts about my BF and the day ends with thinking about him!!
how could he think that my subconscious is thinking about someone else?

i need your advice sad
what should i do ?

He is not calling. not answering my messages
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by maximized(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2010
What a cheap way to say *I'm no longer interested*.

Move on if you can. He's not into you anymore.
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Avantage: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2010
sad
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by desolo: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2010
angry he know no how to dey you am fed up eya pele
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Liss: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is absurd!!! A person's subconscious is cheating Abeg let the Lobser Rampa wannabe go jare, He was just looking for a way to get out of the relationship!
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by 190: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2010
poster are u so ugly that your BF is now using your dream as a quick way to evade~

work on your face!! which im pweety sure dosent look one inch good!!

or maybe youre bad in bed or sometin~!
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by 1honeybee: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2010
hehehehehehehehehe

This is more than hilarious. . .

@Poster
Why are you still calling him? if he's got this idea in his head now, wat chances have u got of actually speaking to ANY man in the real world either in his absence or presence?. . . .SMH. If the person in ur dream was a female i'm sure he would have said u're a 'subconcious lesbian' grin
In my opinion oooo. . . . HE's JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU ANYMORE and the dream just gave him an excuse to quit.
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by candylips(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2010
what a loser
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by dupsytosh(f): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2010
Avantage:

I thought he was joking, but unfortunately he was serious about my dream. he said that my subconscious was cheating.

shocked shocked shocked

of all excuses 2 use, dis is ridiculous

cant stop laughing

subconsciously cheating!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hiihihihihihihihihihihihihihih, hilarious

hw old is the guy self?
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by SAGoddess: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2010
How silly of him, either he is not into you anymore or he is extremely insecure, never heard of a cheating subconcious! cool cool cool cool
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by CyberG: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2010
Hahahaha. . .what ridiculousness!!!?? grin grin
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Amakah(f): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2010
this is the most absurd thing i have heard, babe, u have to leave the guy. that is if he has not already left u, subconcious cheating, well, we learn more each day
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Flashfast1: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2010
dupsy_tosh:

shocked shocked shocked

of all excuses 2 use, dis is ridiculous

cant stop laughing

subconsciously cheating!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hiihihihihihihihihihihihihihih, hilarious

hw old is the guy self?

LWKMD grin grin grin

That's my next breakup line. But with a little modification sha. Something like: Your subconscious is cheating unconsciously. grin grin grin
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Spyker: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2010
Send him a text that in another dream of yours, you saw him cheating with a girl. See if this sounds funny to him.
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by na2day2(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2010
Avantage:

Hello Nairaland,

I am in a BIG trouble sad
Few days ago my boyfriend of 4 months called me in the morning to say hello. he asked how i slept.
I told him I had a dream about a stranger, who gazed at me. I was running down the stairs and the stranger continued to looking at me.
My b/f asked if I was attracted, and if something else happened between us in the dream (!)
I was shocked!!!!
My day begins with thoughts about my BF and the day ends with thinking about him!!
how could he think that my subconscious is thinking about someone else?

i need your advice sad
what should i do ?

He is not calling. not answering my messages

why not just dream another dream and tell him u saw him in the dream and u guys made love for hours on end, that should do the trick grin
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by daduke2k(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2010
Definitely
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by sinistyle(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2010
this is the most ridiculous crap i've heard ma whole life. what cud have attracted you to such an incredibly foolish excuse for a boy friend. anyways, i'll blame you. Its gotta be you presented and packaged yourself to him. guess u was desperate and you made 'laying you' a doddle for him. This is how it will def. pan out.heya, just move on!
Ur guy has given me an idea.
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by nana(f): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2010
What a jerk he is! grin
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by snthesis(m): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2010
D guy is a genius- i need to applaud, dats d coolest breakup line eva, and wat makes it a classic, is dat it ws unrehearsed.
@poster
ouch! I suggest some techno music, or hard rock, & dnt go near tall buildings.
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Usiola(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2010
shocked shocked shocked Wetin person no go hear for Nairaland grin grin grin
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by kay0195: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2010
joke of the day, next time em go talk say ur shadow dey flirt. . grin grin grin grin
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Avantage: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2010
i broke up with him yesterday, i am so peaceful right now.
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by 190: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2010
^^^

eyyahh how ugly!!
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by leuelliot(m): 9:46am On Apr 24, 2010
dude how ugly? you should be happy for the poster. cool
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Areaboy2(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2010
wat a dumb dream,

u were running up and down the stairs and stranger stares at you!!!! undecided

u were better off saying u didnt dream. women! u'll always want to talk about something. now see where this one has got you,

anyways, ur bf is gay to use a line like that tongue
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2010
Avantage:

i broke up with him yesterday, i am so peaceful right now.

Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by chibenwa(m): 12:02am On Apr 25, 2010
@poster,my dear is this really true? well if the guy
is not interested again, let him be and keep your
life going.
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by bluespice(f): 1:31am On Apr 25, 2010
damn are doods this childish nowadays?
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Bluhazel: 1:32am On Apr 25, 2010
grin grin grin
@ OP na only dream the guy dey tear like this, what if he saw you talking to another guy or receiving call talkless of having intimacy.
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by na2day2(m): 3:09am On Apr 25, 2010
bluespice:

damn are doods this childish nowadays?

r we generalizing now? angry angry angry angry
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by leuelliot(m): 5:29am On Apr 25, 2010
^^ so it seems.
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by na2day2(m): 6:19am On Apr 25, 2010
leuelliot:

^^ so it seems.

they are the ones who will raise hell when guys generalize women, even call the guys illiterates, fools etc. i guess when it comes to them it is ok to generalize undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh / What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? / +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.