Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed (39799 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by adetes: 8:03am On Feb 20, 2018
Ladies of nowadays hen, I rather stay alone oooo

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by 8stargeneral: 8:10am On Feb 20, 2018
Tell her dat ur pri:k cant accommodate her pus:y again,den see her reactions grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by millionboi2: 8:15am On Feb 20, 2018
OneCorner:
So u expect her to stay wen u no get money abi
Bros, it's ur fault for being broke so don't blame her for not staying wit u den.

So many dumb-bleeps quoting me like they won't leave Nigeria today cuz of the hardship to show up later if things get better
u dey craze
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by BigBizzy(m): 8:15am On Feb 20, 2018
huss421:
There is this girl I proposed to years ago during my undergraduate who accepted the offer based on the belief that after school I would have a nice job that would enable me care for her.

After my NYSC, when she saw that things were not as expected, she lose interest in me and walked away, however, she now wants to come back as she had heard the news of my employment even though, I don't like her again and I have gotten some body better off than her.

The problem is, am finding it difficult to tell her the truth, pls pals how do I go about it? Pls I need your advice pls, no insult it's a serious matter.

you're finding it difficult to tell a lady the truth?
brother, you never ready for life.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2018
huss421:
There is this girl I proposed to years ago during my undergraduate who accepted the offer based on the belief that after school I would have a nice job that would enable me care for her.

After my NYSC, when she saw that things were not as expected, she lose interest in me and walked away, however, she now wants to come back as she had heard the news of my employment even though, I don't like her again and I have gotten some body better off than her.

The problem is, am finding it difficult to tell her the truth, pls pals how do I go about it? Pls I need your advice pls, no insult it's a serious matter.

Sou wanted her to be following unemployed people upandan @ her age abi
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by ACE1010: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:
She left you when things weren't going well, but now wants you back because you'v gotten a job.

Well, tell her you want to marry a virgin, let's see how she'll deal with it.

That's a TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT REPLY !! I HOPE SHE SEE THE HAND WRITING ON THE WALL !!. LOVE WANTITI grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by emperooooooooor: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2018
How is this even a question? If at this stage you still need someone to tell you what to do after all that has happened then there is a big problem. If you think what you deserve in life is a fair weather wife feel free to keep up with the pretense.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by chinedu23(m): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2018
simple call her and introduce ur current girlfriend to her case closed. what are u waiting for is it when she put all her hope in u and after u will disappoint her. be a man and tell her the truth she will not kill u. she will only cry and move on.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by biacan(f): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:

Oya help me. Enlighten me, how will I know a real virgin?

Meanwhile, Morning.
Morning Dede cheesy
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by AkinMatthy: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2018
doctore212:
Where can I buy a sex doll.

Go to borno inside Boko Haram Forest...

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by OhiOfIhima: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2018
gonkin:
Run for your life.
Mine still checks up on me every now and then
Hope u didnt bleep her again because those kind else can go n collect preg frm some else n give to you...

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by credon: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2018
huss421:

What if u loose dat job,do u think she will stay as ur wife.better leave that girl
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Funkybabee(f): 10:29am On Feb 20, 2018
Its normal, don't vex just tell her plain ur new gf is staying becuz of ur work self..
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by nwaimoroseyaho: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2018
Keep that girl at arms length. some of them are not alone they go with diabolical powers from false prayer houses before you know it you will start falling for her again. careful
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by socialmerchant: 10:51am On Feb 20, 2018
biacan:
Doing what on purpose...?

Are you deliberately murdering English??
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by donstan18: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2018
biacan:
Morning Dede cheesy
Yea dear, how you, today? kiss
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Originalsly: 11:01am On Feb 20, 2018
biacan:

I know the place I went there with a friend when I was still in school cool

Hmmm....interesting... not finished school..... but the need to tighten. Birds of a feather flock together.
@ topic..... you've found somebody much better..... but now the confirmed gold digger who dumped you earlier ... comes storming back into the picture and Mr Graduate is afraid to paint her out. Are you a man?...or a mouse?
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by OhiOfIhima: 11:04am On Feb 20, 2018
PearlStreet:
Guys, if you have have any girl who rejected you when you were nothing and now wants to come back now that you have made it, pls don't reject her.

Make sure you bleep her till her punna is shrivelled like walnut, you're only enjoying your pension. Mind you, don't chase her away o, when she comes to her senses, she would run by herself.

Waste her time wella!

Judith, anywhere you are, God go punish you for wetin you use my eye see.
Alayee, If belle come nko because it surely she must have someone else outside only that she cant leave you. so if she decide to shift d preg to u even though u used protection, how on earth will u going to deny not yours especially if the people around you knw her dat she do come to ur house. Most of those ladies can use anything available to hook the said ex down.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Fourwinds: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:
She left you when things weren't going well, but now wants you back because you'v gotten a job.

Well, tell her you want to marry a virgin, let's see how she'll deal with it.

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Fourwinds: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2018
Funkybabee:
Its normal, don't vex just tell her plain ur new gf is staying becuz of ur work self..
hmmmm...its normal right? reaping from where you did not sow?

well...I have a better picture of present day girls
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Fourwinds: 11:40am On Feb 20, 2018
MhizAJ:

Are you well at all grin cheesy
hmmmm...

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Fourwinds: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2018
biacan:
only ladies who don't know their way out will get worried over loss p**y once you the money you can get it done..... many ladies trick their husband with This virgins while they only go and get theirs done p**y tigting once it's done you'll have to taste and see if it's tight enough by dipping their hands to check if it's okay cheesy

I know the place I went there with a friend when I was still in school cool
pvssy

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by alaskido(m): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2018
My guy, that girl is coming back to cause you more pain. Please run for your dear life. This is the shakira that will kill you slowly. Face your new job and your new lady.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by dannzy30(m): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2018
OneCorner:
So u expect her to stay wen u no get money abi
Bros, it's ur fault for being broke so don't blame her for not staying wit u den.

So many dumb-bleeps quoting me like they won't leave Nigeria today cuz of the hardship to show up later if things get better
your brain get pimples, i recommend this

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by TEEJAYtj: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2018
huss421:

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by TEEJAYtj: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
to me, she has show u her real face by ignoring u during hard time, u don't have to be told before deciding wat to do!

I believe in karma love
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by ttmax09(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
biacan:
It's been done in Abuja but it's expensive they will tight your P**y it's will be so tight like that of a virgin depending on how you want it.......and lift your boobs with out any implants
And jesus said "it is finished" embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by horlakunle25(m): 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
biacan:
It has been on existance for long mostly done by the western women ( American's) it haven't been long it came to Nigeria I think it's 3-4 years old ladies patronise the place very well cool
dis aunty dont smoke weed bt she knw where dem dey sell am.....!!!! #Endtime knw#
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by biacan(f): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:

Yea dear, how you, today? kiss
I'm fyn n going to work shocked
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by donstan18: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
biacan:
I'm fyn n going to work shocked
Cool. Work? Which work ? wink
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by biacan(f): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:

Cool. Work? Which work ? wink
Don't you work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body / Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.