Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed (39668 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by belloabd1914(m): 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Op is not alright
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by biacan(f): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Like, you'll get your hymen back y
Not really there are some places that will cut,while they'll stitch some and nobody will understand cool
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by tosyne2much(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Send the link to this thread to her on whatsapp and the rest is history

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

Accept her back, when she feels okay then break her heart too, super glue is not cost she will mend it easily and life continues
Lol. You think she'll invest her heart in d affair? The op is just a rebound or she just trying her luck. The op should just move on. No need complicating his life.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by donstan18: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
Not really there are some places that they will cut,while they'll stitch some nobody will understand cool

grin grin grin grin

Odiegwu ooo
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by biacan(f): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin grin grin
Odiegwu ooo
One day you'll come across one and you won't know cheesy
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by christ007(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
huss421:
There is this girl I proposed to years ago during my undergraduate who accepted the offer based on the belief that after school I would have a nice job that would enable me care for her. After my NYSC, when she saw that things were not as expected, she lose interest in me and walked away, however, she now wants to come back as she had heard the news of my employment even though, I don't like her again and I have gotten some body better off than her. The problem is, am finding it difficult to tell her the truth, pls pals how do I go about it? Pls I need your advice pls, no insult it's a serious matter.
she is after your money coz when you where broke she ran away and now you are okay she want to come back just tell is late and you have someone else who care for you no matter what will happen in the future
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by statrboiTolu(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
I dislike when guys act like females!! Man up n enjoy ur life bro....

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by akeentech(m): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Women are bend down select when you get money.

Contact me to start making money online and stop wasting your data for nothing

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by eyinola: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Thank God man city out of FA cup

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by donogaga(m): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
OneCorner:
So u expect her to stay wen u no get money abi
Bros, it's ur fault for being broke so don't blame her for not staying wit u den.

Mumu.

There's no wisdom in what you wrote up there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by AntiWailer: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Take her back. Man city is out of FA cup.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Apina(m): 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
huss421:
There is this girl I proposed to years ago during my undergraduate who accepted the offer based on the belief that after school I would have a nice job that would enable me care for her.

After my NYSC, when she saw that things were not as expected, she lose interest in me and walked away, however, she now wants to come back as she had heard the news of my employment even though, I don't like her again and I have gotten some body better off than her.

The problem is, am finding it difficult to tell her the truth, pls pals how do I go about it? Pls I need your advice pls, no insult it's a serious matter.
What's so difficult in saying "Fvck Off"; see I just said it, and I didn't even break a sweat, Now dial her number and read it out loud undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Macgreat(m): 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Op, Can I slap you?
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by mikaelangelov: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
It's been done in Abuja but it's expensive they will tight your P**y it's will be so tight like that of a virgin depending on how you want it.......and lift your boobs with out any implants

Chisos is lord
apostle must hear of this

grin grin grin

girls are mean

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by manci(m): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
When wigan vs man city is the last game for your ticket to win 3million you give city to win with just 1.16 odds against wigan unfutunate wigan won them by one nill.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by shibanbo(m): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
huss421:
There is this girl I proposed to years ago during my undergraduate who accepted the offer based on the belief that after school I would have a nice job that would enable me care for her.

After my NYSC, when she saw that things were not as expected, she lose interest in me and walked away, however, she now wants to come back as she had heard the news of my employment even though, I don't like her again and I have gotten some body better off than her.

The problem is, am finding it difficult to tell her the truth, pls pals how do I go about it? Pls I need your advice pls, no insult it's a serious matter.

stop posting rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Oxster(m): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
only ladies who don't know their way out will get worried over loss p**y once you the money you can get it done..... many ladies trick their husband that they are virgins while they only go theirs done p**y tigting once it's done you'll have to taste and see if it's tight enough by dipping their hands to check if it's okay cheesy

I know the place I went there with a friend when I was still in school cool

No Mata what,,only,a guy that haven't deflowered a gal cant b able to identify is Fake
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by donogaga(m): 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
huss421:

Accepting her back isn't an option.

The earlier you tell her the truth that you have since moved on, the better.

Bro, don't bother yourself, she's not worth it. Believe me. It was obvious she didn't love you and now she's back because you are now gainfully employed.

Her loss.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Ellabae(f): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
OneCorner:
Bros, it's ur fault for being broke so don't blame her for not staying wit u den.

Lol cheesy
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Sytasteme(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
bros, u can lie
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by olasesi(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
Simple thing when she can still get Virgin*** tithing surgery cool
donstan18:

What's tithing surgery? shocked

HYMENOPLASTY

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by bekpo(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
OneCorner:

That's d more reason he needs to leave her, let her go and meet d man that ain't broke and leave the poor guy alone. Fair weather gold digger.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Ellabae(f): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:
She left you when things weren't going well, but now wants you back because you'v gotten a job.

Well, tell her you want to marry a virgin, let's see how she'll deal with it.
Lol good idea
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Ellabae(f): 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

Accept her back, when she feels okay then break her heart too, super glue is not cost she will mend it easily and life continues
Lol that will be too painful
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Daddybright1986(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
If your girlfriend left you base on your financial problem and and she came back to beg u when she finally heard you are doing good ‘accept her back ’ promise her marriage also promise to renovate their family house remove the roof of the house and disappear
Daddygoodluck said xo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
huss421:

If you call this a serious matter, then you need to re-calibrate your priorities and use common-sense while at it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by kollinpowel(m): 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
So is that why Wigan beat Man city .
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by SATIELTSGRETOEF(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Na wa for you OP. There are some questions that are so shameful to ask. Someone dumped you when the goings were tough and now she is back and you are finding it hard to tell her your mind? No, go ahead and tell her that she is welcome back into your life and and ditch that new girl you claimed to be better than her. No be advice you dey find?

Na really wa.
huss421:

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by popcykaylah(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
huss421:

Bros this your grammar self fit make the girl run? Which uni product be this? Anyways back to the matter.. think you should be man enough to face and tell her she's history ..jeez ,don't know why I have this feeling you still feel like shagging the chick
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
You have posted the question and answer yourself which advice do you need again?
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by freebrowsingtime: 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Bruh, she had the mind to walk out on you when you're POOR, AND who tells you she won't walk out again when things changes?

You don't love her again, right?
GO petty, ask your current GF to tell her you are not interested. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / Why Are You Still Single? / SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.