Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say (4333 Views)

Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by chynie: 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
2 women living together does not connote lesbianism
lesbianism is 2 women trying to or attempting to having sexual intercourse/relationship

2 Likes

Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by khiaa(f): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Asowari:
are u even a Nigerian undecidedhow did u know it's bullshit

I'm talking about the tribalism. I don't have to be Nigerian to see it coming. undecided
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
khiaa:

I'm talking about the tribalism. I don't have to be Nigerian to see it coming. undecided
well since ur not Nigerian it's not really ur concerns
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by khiaa(f): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Asowari:
well since ur not Nigerian it's not really ur concerns

Just because it's not my concern doesn't mean I can't give my opinion.
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
khiaa:

Just because it's not my concern doesn't mean I can't give my opinion.
well ur Opinions are not really needed allows us the Nigerians to worry about it
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by shallysgirl: 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Asowari:
Shallysgirl is this true lipsrsealed
smileySome of these things are old cultural practices. I don't know much about it but I think I have heard and read things like this even in Roman culture.
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by khiaa(f): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Asowari:
well ur Opinions are not really needed allows us the Nigerians to worry about it

When Nigerians stop giving their opinions about America and the rest of the world then I will stop giving mine. tongue
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
khiaa:

When Nigerians stop giving their opinions about America and the rest of the world then I will stop giving mine. tongue
lady u are .......?.....?.¿??....??
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
shallysgirl:
smileySome of these things are old cultural practices. I don't know much about it but I think I have heard and read things like this even in Roman culture.
owk
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by khiaa(f): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Asowari:
lady u are .......?.....?.¿??....??

Say what you want, don't be shy.
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
khiaa:

I said that u are a na-ma to na-ma shebre and a obori lipsrsealed go and ask the rest of the worlds wat that means bye grin

1 Like

Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by donstan18: 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
Asowari:
I said that u are a na-ma to na-ma shebre and a obori lipsrsealed go and ask the rest of the worlds wat that means bye grin

Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by khiaa(f): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Asowari:
I said that u are a na-ma to na-ma shebre and a obori lipsrsealed go and ask the rest of the worlds wat that means bye

LMAO: grin You are grown, I'm asking you to post it in English.
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by donstan18: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
khiaa:

I don't like being shy, so let me spit it out.

I LOVE YOU

Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by khiaa(f): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:

I don't like being shy, so let me spit it out.

I LOVE YOU

How do you know that? undecided
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by donstan18: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
khiaa:

How do you know that? undecided

Anytime I see you online, there's this feeling I do get. wink

My body system changes, and i'll start feeling headache on my left leg. tongue
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
This was supposed to be an educative and informative thread, but as usual it became an arena for the thriving tribal malice on nairaland ( Yoruba vs igbo) shii angry
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by khiaa(f): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:

Anytime I see you online, there's this feeling I do get. wink

My body system changes, and i'll start feeling headache on my left leg. tongue

That's not loving, maybe you are suffering from arthritis. Well, that's not a compliment to me if everytime you see me on-line your body system changes and you start feeling body aches and pain. sad

1 Like

Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by donstan18: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
khiaa:

That's not loving, maybe you are suffering from arthritis. Well, that's not a compliment to me if everytime you see me on-line your body system changes and you start feeling body aches and pain. sad

It's sign of love, i'm sure of that wink

What if I'm Sadomasochistic? shocked
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by khiaa(f): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:

It's sign of love, i'm sure of that wink

What if I'm Sadomasochistic? shocked

Then I can teach you a few things. grin
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by donstan18: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
khiaa:

Then I can teach you a few things. grin
I don't mind learning cheesy wink
It'll be a pleasure learning from you tongue
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by khiaa(f): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:

I don't mind learning cheesy wink

It'll be a pleasure learning from you tongue

I don't know about that, I can get carried away with inflicting pain on my little boy-toy. wink Lay on the bed while I get my pliers. Where's my machete? grin Ok let me stop derailing the thread.
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by donstan18: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
khiaa:

I don't know about that, I can get carried away with inflicting pain on my little boy-toy. wink Lay on the bed while I get my pliers. Where's my machette? grin

Lol, grin

Little boy-toy? shocked I'm a pro in world of sadomasochism tongue

Pliers and machete are too petty to arouse me, get a chisel, chain, hammer, nails and steel cane to make it endowed, grin grin

Those are my masochistic fantasies tongue wink
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by khiaa(f): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, grin

Little boy-toy? shocked I'm a pro in world of sadomasochism tongue

Pliers and machete are too petty to arouse me, get a chisel, chain, hammer, nails and steel cane to make it endowed, grin grin

Those are my masochistic fantasies tongue wink
l

I tell you what since we are just getting to know each other how about I start off with something simple and sweet, like getting my pliers and pulling your fingernails off one by one. Don't that sound sensual? wink I gotta go, I'll talk to you later.
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by donstan18: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
khiaa:
l

I tell you what since we are just getting to know each other how about I start off with something simple and sweet, like getting my pliers and pulling your fingernails off one by one. Don't that sound sensual? wink I gotta go, I'll talk to you later.

Lol grin grin

You typed like an experienced masochistic lady cheesy, I rest my brag, you win kiss

Alright then, see you tongue
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by khiaa(f): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
greiboy:
This was supposed to be an educative and informative thread, but as usual it became an arena for the thriving tribal malice on nairaland ( Yoruba vs igbo) shii angry

I knew it would, that's why I'm adding to the craziness with my crazy posts. cheesy How have you been?
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by khiaa(f): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
greiboy:

I knew it would, that's why I'm having fun posting silly posts. grin How are you?
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
khiaa:

I knew it would, that's why I'm adding to the craziness with my crazy posts. cheesy How have you been?
I know right, I have being managing myself, thank you for asking. Nigeria is pretty tough at the moment. You?
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by khiaa(f): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:

Lol grin grin

You typed like an experienced masochistic lady cheesy, I rest my brag, you win kiss

Alright then, see you tongue

It's all make-believe, I'm just being silly on a thread that I knew would cause bickering. undecided
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by khiaa(f): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
greiboy:
I know right, I have being managing myself, thank you for asking. Nigeria is pretty tough at the moment. You?

I'm doing great. I'm not going to work today because I have a doctor's appointment. Gee, it's 8:27 am. I have been up almost all nite. I gotta get some sleep. I'll holla at you later. wink
Re: 'Igbo People Started Gay in Nigeria They Started it Before Colonization-Lady Say by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
khiaa:

I'm doing great. I'm not going to work today because I have a doctor's appointment. Gee, it's 8:27 am. I have been up almost all nite. I gotta get some sleep. I'll holla at you later. wink
No problem, just take good care of yourself

later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things Women Won't Tell You About Sex But You Really Need To Know / Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women / Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.