Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

A Letter To All Girls. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To All Girls. (5780 Views)

Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. / Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. / Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by Litblogger: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Good thing I'm not a 'girl'

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

Claim? cheesy Not atall.....I suppose to hear that from fellas, not claim

Don't you think so?

IDK yet tongue
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by donstan18: 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

IDK yet tongue
What's IDK?
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

What's IDK?

It means "I Don't Know".
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

Claim? cheesy Not atall.....I suppose to hear that from fellas, not claim

Don't you think so? wink

I sense you're the shy, reserved type that likes to smile a lot lol. IDK why but I get an image when I read your posts.

How far off am I?
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by donstan18: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I sense you're the shy, reserved type that likes to smile a lot lol. IDK why but I get an image when I read your posts.

How far off am I?

Lol cheesy less atom of far, you kinda visualized a truth image, I'm crazily and naughtily shy, cheesy but, the difference between my shyness and others is that I choose when to play shyness cheesy I introduce and remote my shyness......What if I tell you that someone can play shy and rude at the same time wink ..how true will you believe it? tongue
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

Lol cheesy less atom of far, you kinda visualized a truth image, I'm crazily and naughtily shy, cheesy but, the difference between my shyness and others is that I choose when to play shyness cheesy I introduce and remote my shyness......What if I tell you that someone can play shy and rude at the same time wink ..how true will you believe it? tongue

I can believe it. There's always a shadow. Anyway, I kinda have a thing for shy guys wink Not really the meek type but the reserved type that has a strong presence. You don't hear them, you feel them.

Which month were you born? I think July tongue
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by donstan18: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I can believe it. There's always a shadow. Anyway, I kinda have a thing for shy guys wink Not really the meek type but the reserved type that has a strong presence. You don't hear them, you feel them.

Which month were you born? I think July tongue

You'v got a point kiss, what's it you have for shy guy wink

@Bolded, shocked shocked shocked July? shocked How did you guess that? shocked I can't recall telling you. shocked

Don't tell me you are a witch undecided
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

You'v got a point kiss, what's it you have for shy guy wink

@Bolded, shocked shocked shocked July? shocked How did you guess that? shocked I can't recall telling you. shocked

Don't tell me you are a witch undecided

Lol, I just like it when a man doesn't talk a lot. It's mysterious & sexy.

So, I got the month right? See God ooo. Hahaha.
I told you I can read situations but I have never been THIS accurate before. Are you sure you're not leading me on to believe in my own psychic ish? grin
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by donstan18: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I just like it when a man doesn't talk a lot. It's mysterious & sexy.

So, I got the month right? See God ooo. Hahaha.
I told you I can read situations but I have never been THIS accurate before. Are you sure you're not leading me on to believe in my own psychic ish? grin

Mysterious and sexy cheesy, and at the same time dangerous because he'll be so unpredictable kiss

Yea, you accurately guessed well, shocked July is my birthmonth. cool

Hey!, don't tell me you just guessed, i'm sure you oversaw me type it here cheesy.., But...But, have I told anyone here?, NO shocked how come you know? cheesy

Tell me the secret cheesy how did you know? tongue

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

Mysterious and sexy cheesy, and at the same time dangerous because he'll be so unpredictable kiss

Yea, you accurately guessed well, shocked July is my birthmonth. cool

Hey!, don't tell me you just guessed, i'm sure you oversaw me type it here cheesy.., But...But, have I told anyone here?, NO shocked how come you know? cheesy

Tell me the secret cheesy how did you know? tongue

Lol, do you consider yourself dangerous? In what way?

I was only going by gut feeling, I swear.
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by donstan18: 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, do you consider yourself dangerous? In what way?

I was only going by gut feeling, I swear.

Lol, if I must be truthful, I don't consider myself dangerous, but people consider me cunny, not because I'm trickish, but because they hardly predict my decision and move at any given issue or time, I playy rude when you expect otherwise, I play "Fool" when you expect me to be brave to deal with matters and I also play nice when you expect less....Thats how crazy I am, I can even insult you the next minutes after this healthy discussion cheesy it then depends on how mature and observant you are, to understand my type of person.. that's how and why I'm being seen as a cunny fellow...hope cunny is the right word?

So, if a cunny man is dangerous...then consider me one. wink
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, if I must be truthful, I don't consider myself dangerous, but people consider me cunny, not because I'm trickish, but because they hardly predict my decision and move at any given issue or time, I playy rude when you expect otherwise, I play "Fool" when you expect me to be brave to deal with matters and I also play nice when you expect less....Thats how crazy I am, I can even insult you the next minutes after this healthy discussion cheesy it then depends on how mature and observant you are, to understand my type of person.. that's how and why I'm being seen as a cunny fellow...hope cunny is the right word?

So, if a cunny man dangerous...then consider me one. wink

Lol, Ok.

There's something familiar about you. I feel like I know you. I can't place the vibe just yet.
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by donstan18: 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, Ok.

There's something familiar about you. I feel like I know you. I can't place the vibe just yet.

Lol, I doubt you do cheesy
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, I doubt you do cheesy

Hmmmm...

I'm on to you tongue
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by ubunja(m): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, it's not a bad thing to get played, you learn . One thing some of these players don't realize is, when they're busy playing the distant or ignoring game, they're actually making it easy for you to give zero bleeps about them. It may work the 1st or 2nd time, but if it becomes a habit then you become borderline boring & predictable, making you easy to dispose like a used pad grin
never stronger words were spoken by a girl on NL. well done.

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by donstan18: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm...
I'm on to you tongue
Tell me, what's the difference between "In to you" and "On to you"? tongue
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

Tell me, what's the difference between "In to you" and "On to you"? tongue

Hehehe. I see what you're trying to do.

Do you want me to say both? wink
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by donstan18: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hehehe. I see what you're trying to do.
Do you want me to say both? wink
Lolgrin grin...I'm trying to do nothing.

No, differentiate them tongue

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

Lolgrin grin...I'm trying to do nothing.

No, differentiate them tongue

Into you- I like you
On to you- I'm watching you
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by daddycee91(m): 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
fantastic writeup

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by donstan18: 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Into you- I like you On to you- I'm watching you
I'm accepting the "I'm in to you" cheesy
And rejecting the "I'm on to you" wink
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by XhosaNostra(f): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
donstan18:

I'm accepting the "I'm in to you" cheesy

And rejecting the "I'm on to you" wink

LOL!

I see.

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
greiboy:
hmmm

How can you really tell the difference between a nigga try shii with you and nigga just being a nigga? Cause most ladies that end being bullshit also make the same assertion, until the shii becomes obvious

Do you really think lots of women don't know?
They just have a hard time pulling the plug.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Do you really think lots of women don't know?
They just have a hard time pulling the plug.
I don't really think they do. I believe they might mistake a nigga trying to play them for a confused guy. So they often get played easily
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
greiboy:
I don't really think they do. I believe they might mistake a nigga trying to play them for a confused guy. So they often get played easily

LOL. They do... listen to their sob stories and you'll see there is always that voice telling them something ain't right[most times].

Not just ladies,even guys.

Personally I am a very discerning person and I have never been wrong. They have never proven me wrong.
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL. They do... listen to their sob stories and you'll see there is always that voice telling them something ain't right

[most times].

Not just ladies,even guys.

Personally I am a very discerning person and I have never been wrong. They have never proven me wrong.
You think

All I see or hear from their sub stories are; i thought he would change for the better, cry I thought he will improve himself, cry I thought he will become a man. that is why I kept forgiving him. cry

So they actually took him for a confused guy, when it is clear that they were the confused one playing with a lion

It is good that you can trust your instincts though

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
greiboy:
You think

All I see or hear from their sub stories are; i thought he would change for the better, cry I thought he will improve himself, cry I thought he will become a man. that is why I kept forgiving him. cry

So they actually took him for a confused guy, when it is clear that were the confused one playing with a lion

It is good that you can trust your instincts though

Visit family section more na.

As for the "I thought he would change". That's one major reason women stick to bad boys, not even the reasons being peddled around. Women have this 'fix it' mentality, I think it makes them feel good...I CHANGED HIM. So, they stay and keep enduring it all. It's that same reason mothers hardly give up on their most wayward kid, women keep praying for their cheating partners...etc

Men are a whole lot more drastic in their decision making and would seek alternative solution, no matter how short term it is. I like you guys for this. They sha wanna be happy grin

You don't trust your instincts?

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Girls. by christ007(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=delugajackson post=65291298][/quote]but girl to are fun of this too.they will see a good and caring guy that love but all they will do is to force herself to a bad guy or a yahooboi just bcoz the guy is world famous. cheesy
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Visit family section more na.

As for the "I thought he would change". That's one major reason women stick to bad boys, not even the reasons being peddled around. Women have this 'fix it' mentality, I think it makes them feel good...I CHANGED HIM. So, they stay and keep enduring it all. It's that same reason mothers hardly give up on their most wayward kid, women keep praying for their cheating partners...etc

Men are a whole lot more drastic in their decision making and would seek alternative solution, no matter how short term it is. I like you guys for this. They sha wanna be happy grin

You don't trust your instincts?
lol

Yes women are truly patient when it comes to the person they love. They sometimes act really irrational, whereas most men don't really have such time or patience. So many ladies get played easily, although some women can just be as cold hearted to men they don't fancy. grin

I trust my instinct sometimes, other times I might prefer to wait and go against my instinct and let events unfold. it depends on the situation
Re: A Letter To All Girls. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
greiboy:
lol

Yes women are truly patient when it comes to the person they love. They sometimes act really irrational, whereas most men don't really have such time or patience. So many ladies get played easily, although some women can just be as cold hearted to men they don't fancy. grin

I trust my instinct sometimes, other times I might prefer to wait and go against my instinct and let events unfold. it depends on the situation

You call it 'irrational', to them it's tough times that'll pass grin.

True @ patient. Ladies these days are not very patient, no time to fix anything like our mothers did. Some men are having a hard time keeping up with this, we can see the result.

LOL. I envy you o. Once I sense danger, I recoil and become extremely calculative. I can't come and wait for events to unfold ahbeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Get This Type Of Ukwu On Nl -pic / Is My Landlord's Daughter In Love With Me??? / What Have I Gotten Myself Into.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.