Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,941 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Ladies, Abeg Come O - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Abeg Come O (10314 Views)

Ladies Abeg Rate This Man / Feminists, Come O! Dowry System In India / Riele Come O! I Just Found Your 2019 Certificate Inside keke Napep ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
Exactly! I don't get the fuss with the 30-thing. lipsrsealed

I have friends at 30s... Beautiful flowers that men practically book appointments to meet because of their busy schedule and Ambitious lifestyle. They are mostly assertive and strong willed, these half-baked men are obviously too scared to approach them because their lights shine so bright, it blinds them.

grin grin grin Madame Stop lying. Even if Men are booking appointments, Its just to Sleep with them. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
JasonScolari:
What are you afraid of? Face your fears and kindly set those brothers in the friend zone free.
hmm, too many advice and issues in marriage dey make me fear. I've watched my elder ones get married and d various issues in their homes have really made me see marriage in a different light. I Dont wnt to fail, i'm not sure I can cope with d hrt aches. now I've totally lose interests in relationship and I feel I'm already failing in dis aspect. I confuse
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by judgedredd22(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Uummm..if u dont like men, maybe u like women cheesy ?

Sometimes we have this phase in our life that we cudnt decide what we really want..Some ppol will try to explore & some will juz stay away from it coz they are afraid of consequences... grin

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
gloria34:
hmm, too many advice and issues in marriage dey make me fear. I've watched my elder ones get married and d various issues in their homes have really made me see marriage in a different light. I Dont wnt to fail, i'm not sure I can cope with d hrt aches. now I've totally lose interests in relationship and I feel I'm already failing in dis aspect. I confuse
Nah, you're not failing. Just face your fears. You won't judge your life or your potential relationship with that of your elder sister... Always remember, One step at a time Gloria.

I wish you well.
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
JasonScolari:
Nah, you're not failing. Just face your fears. You won't judge your life or your potential relationship with that of your elder sister... Always remember, One step at a time Gloria.

I wish you well.
thanks
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
gloria34:
thanks
You welcome.

Enjoy your new relationship. wink
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by gbegemaster(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
gloria34:
no time 4 long stories, I just can't settle into a relationship. I'm 23, teaching, but d probs is I'm happy when I see people in relationships but I won't dare it on my own. I might talk to a guy on phone, like him, but d minute we meet, 4get it! I just want him as a friend. got lot of guys as friends but having a relationship? it just seem impossible. ladies abeg, have u experience this b4?
Probably because you've not met your "eyes" desire. Hope you are not calling far oh. We have some neat wafi bois that are beautiful to behold.
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
gbegemaster:
Probably because you've not met your "eyes" desire. Hope you are not calling far oh. We have some neat wafi bois that are beautiful to behold.
'eyes' desire have been met, personality desire is d probs. only 1 person I met, genotype came in
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by DonroxyII: 12:23am On Feb 28, 2018
gloria34:
'eyes' desire have been met, personality desire is d probs. only 1 person I met, genotype came in
If not because u are "Gloria" I woulda said you are referring to me .. This is exactly what happened !! we just need to move on mehn !
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 28, 2018
DonroxyII:
If not because u are "Gloria" I woulda said you are referring to me .. This is exactly what happened !! we just need to move on mehn !
mine was even worse cos we did d test b4 and both showed AA. preparing 4 marriage, church asked us to run d test at a central hospital in warri only to see something different and I was already pregnant. my whole world collapsed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by DonroxyII: 12:37am On Feb 28, 2018
gloria34:
mine was even worse cos we did d test b4 and both showed AA. preparing 4 marriage, church asked us to run d test at a central hospital in warri only to see something different and I was already pregnant. my whole world collapsed
That is quite bad , u shoulda done the test in more than 3/4 different places ...... Personally, I ran my test 3 times in 3 different places just to be sure .... I will still run again when I'm set to say "I do" !

hope u good now sha !
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 28, 2018
DonroxyII:
That is quite bad , u shoulda done the test in more than 3/4 different places ...... Personally, I ran my test 3 times in 3 different places just to be sure .... I will still run again when I'm set to say "I do" !

hope u good now sha !
sure everything is fine. just can't ho into d dating game, over two yrs now. Mayb I'm just not ready
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by DonroxyII: 12:45am On Feb 28, 2018
gloria34:
sure everything is fine. just can't ho into d dating game, over two yrs now. Mayb I'm just not ready
Take ur time bae ! mine was just one month old relationship , she SS she didn't even wanna tell me, I gat to know from her eye balls sha ...... I put it to her and she confirmed it and I told her mine (AS) . everybody just go back to default mode grin
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 28, 2018
DonroxyII:
Take ur time bae ! mine was just one month old relationship , she SS she didn't even wanna tell me, I gat to know from her eye balls sha ...... I put it to her and she confirmed it and I told her mine (AS) . everybody just go back to default mode grin
1 month? we were friends 4 2 yrs b4 we dated 4 3yrs. he was d only 1 I could relate with, funny how things went. still friends tho but he nor easy
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by DonroxyII: 1:07am On Feb 28, 2018
gloria34:
1 month? we were friends 4 2 yrs b4 we dated 4 3yrs. he was d only 1 I could relate with, funny how things went. still friends tho but he nor easy
I can't do that, How can I befriend an ex, Wahala is loading cuz Me I'm d guy, can easily find another bae but she, she gatz wait for a guy that can get to her like I did .....So, if she ain't happy then my new bae is in soup !!

She asked us to be friend but I said Nah nah ..... I can only cross from platonic fwend to romantic fwend , I don't like crossing backward ...
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 28, 2018
DonroxyII:
I can't do that, How can I befriend an ex, Wahala is loading cuz Me I'm d guy, can easily find another bae but she, she gatz wait for a guy that can get to her like I did .....So, if she ain't happy then my new bae is in soup !!

She asked us to be friend but I said Nah nah ..... I can only cross from platonic fwend to romantic fwend , I don't like crossing backward ...
lol, don't 4get we have a son together who needs our love and attention. his school's Inter house sports will b coming on soon and we'll both b present. are we going to go as enemies? perhaps he pays every penny relating to our son, they spends holidays together, how can we achieve all these without being friends?
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by DonroxyII: 1:18am On Feb 28, 2018
gloria34:
lol, don't 4get we have a son together who needs our love and attention. his school's Inter house sports will b coming on soon and we'll both b present. are we going to go as enemies? perhaps he pays every penny relating to our son, they spends holidays together, how can we achieve all these without being friends?
Wow, didn't know u deliver the Preg.
Yeah, for ur son it's necessary .... it ain't gonna be easy sha for both of u .... Esp U !!
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 28, 2018
DonroxyII:
Wow, didn't know u deliver the Preg.
Yeah, for ur son it's necessary .... it ain't gonna be easy sha for both of u .... Esp U !!
although we found out early, couldn't bring ourselves to abort d pregnancy. not as difficult as it seems, got my entire family behind me, he's always they(not always physically but will always send d required cash), he never misses any important event or holiday, and they video chat everyday. I just thank God 4 everything sha
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by DonroxyII: 1:26am On Feb 28, 2018
gloria34:
although we found out early, couldn't bring ourselves to abort d pregnancy. not as difficult as it seems, got my entire family behind me, he's always they(not always physically but will always send d required cash), he never misses any important event or holiday, and they video chat everyday. I just thank God 4 everything sha
Thank God he hold up and May God keep enriching both of u .......

Hope u don't want more of him for yourself , like physical ... hmmm wink (teasing U) ....
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 28, 2018
DonroxyII:
Thank God he hold up and May God keep enriching both of u .......

Hope u don't want more of him for yourself , like physical ... hmmm wink (teasing U) ....
really wish that was possible, but both family will kill us first
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by DonroxyII: 1:34am On Feb 28, 2018
gloria34:
really wish that was possible, but both family will kill us first
Lol, U see marriage ain't something to be scared of and don't judge your home based on what happened in others ..... it takes two to tango , first and foremost, find that one that wow u and that u wowed ( it's the difficult part) , every other thing will work itself out from there ...

I always put my marriage in God's hand despite the fact that I ain't there yet ....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 28, 2018
DonroxyII:
Lol, U see marriage ain't something to be scared of and don't judge your home based on what happened in others ..... it takes two to tango , first and foremost, find that one that wow u and that u wowed ( it's the difficult part) , every other thing will work itself out from there ...

I always put my marriage in God's hand despite the fact that I ain't there yet ....
thank u

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by gbegemaster(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2018
gloria34:
Sounds like a familiar story. smiley

Whats your date of birth? Day and Month.
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2018
gbegemaster:
Sounds like a familiar story. smiley

Whats your date of birth? Day and Month.
this is serious, wetin that 1 get to do na?
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by gbegemaster(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
gloria34:
this is serious, wetin that 1 get to do na?
Sage? Aqua? Leo? Gem?
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 02, 2018
gbegemaster:
Sage? Aqua? Leo? Gem?
never really interested in d horoscope stuff so I don't know but its DEC 18
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Hybridz: 12:29am On Mar 24, 2018
First,the verbal duel btw Gourdoinc and fluidqueen,then the subsequent comments from Gourdoinc make this thread one for the ages.

I read those inputs with keen interests and absolute objectivity.God bless you with more wisdom bro and me too

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Uummm..if u dont like men, maybe u like women cheesy ?

Sometimes we have this phase in our life that we cudnt decide what we really want..Some ppol will try to explore & some will juz stay away from it coz they are afraid of consequences... grin

shocked

are you Bi
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by Fourwinds: 6:49am On Mar 26, 2018
Gourdoinc:
I have seen them at 30, dated them at 30, dumped them at 30. also madam this has nothing to do with being sexist. the very notion that sex is consensual isn't a Nigerian thing. we know it in Africa that sex is a woman's way of blessing a man. that being said, the concept of time and cycle isn't something you illogical females understand. everything get e time, everybody is on a constant cycle. you either get with the program or you time and cycle passes away. she is 23, she is on a cycle where men won't let her be, that cycle will soon end, she will get older and men will chase other 23year olds. men like 23 year olds, not this girl in particular. am sure you attended or attend a university. it's the jambito effect. everyone will enjoy the perks of being a fresher, where everyone wants to date you, yet when u now in 300 level and ready to date, very few men bother to ask you out. simply because they are waiting for the jambito cycle. if you are wise learn from all I have said and never miss your own cycle. as expected be ur turn now, that same turn will pass away soon. wise women get all they want while it's their turn, foolish women assume the attention of the men is forever constant and end up dissapointed
words of wisdom.....many will still remain foolish after reading this

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by highqueen(f): 7:02am On Mar 26, 2018
biacan:
Never knew you where this wise.....cheesy I feel your pain but it's not your fault since we no longer have sincere men out there...... all these boys wants to take advantage of ladies which can never happen.....
better oil deh your head.cheesy
Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by UDUJ(m): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2018
biacan:
Never knew you where this wise.....cheesy I feel your pain but it's not your fault since we no longer have sincere men out there...... all these boys wants to take advantage of ladies which can never happen.....

angry

Re: Ladies, Abeg Come O by MissRaine69(f): 7:29am On Mar 26, 2018
gloria34:
no time 4 long stories, I just can't settle into a relationship. I'm 23, teaching, but d probs is I'm happy when I see people in relationships but I won't dare it on my own. I might talk to a guy on phone, like him, but d minute we meet, 4get it! I just want him as a friend. got lot of guys as friends but having a relationship? it just seem impossible. ladies abeg, have u experience this b4?
Perhaps you actually verbalise your insecurities without realising that you are and that is discourages the guy. Why the haste of friendzoning him? Maybe you talk about being all your male friends a lot and some men have preconceived notions about things like that.If you like him while talking to him before you even meet him face to face maybe your expectations do not match the reality or that ‘s how you self preserve by friendzoning him because you are afraid? Unless you try things are not just going to happen just like that. You don’t start a relationship thinking this is not going to work or allowing the fear of the unknown govern our choices to experience something you have to try it.
Some might feel as you do but if this continues it becomes a habit whereby all your friends are people that showed some intrest in you at some point or men you liked that is not ideal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Her Sex Drive Is Twice As High As Your's(photo) / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? / How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.