Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) (61837 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by RomanReigns: 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
NegroArea:
from the ashes of the civil war to looking like one asian arena grin

These pictures give me chills, God really love his children....Nowhere can this be found in Africa order than igboland. Governmemt shluld please expand ohr roads, beautify and plant tress, build property drainage and we are good to go....Anambra adigo Nma

Nnam fire on. Gba ndi Ala nkiti. Ndi Amusu na ndi na Amita isi mmadu ka mmanu di na ala.

Fa na agba mbo ka fa distractia gi mana ekwekwana. Kitikpa ga alacha fa anya.

Ndi Igbo mma mma nu oo.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Alariiwo: 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

Enugu got almost nine flyovers and tunnels,
A visit will cure your curiosity, disbelief, and unapologetic ignorance

Only nine in the entire state?

I bet one LGA in Lagos has way more than that. It's quite poor I must say.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
All the brown roofs in igboland has been exported to premiere city in Afland

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nonaira3: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

please asaba is not Igboland.....

Asaba is Niger delta ie south south.....is not an igboland be warned...

we north know the truth.....Asaba is not igboland...

No Asaba is your grandfather's land. Infact na Chinese owe am.

Nkita la cha gi nti. Ewu.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by RomanReigns: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
arinzeejikonye do well to ignore them. Leave them in their gutter apartments to wallow in their ignorance. Allow the pain to pepper them well well. Continue posting the good works of Igbos.

Many are viewing and drinking otapiapia immediately. We don't even care!

So allow them to die natural deaths after viewing.

Same goes to you Nonaira3

Arguing with them brings you on this same level with them. It may even be one Nonentity in Kano that is still living with his parents.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Cooly100: 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
Alariiwo:

Comparing Lagos and Enugu is like comparing Abuja and Ibadan...

...be warned.

2 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by legitnow: 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

Even warri is Igbo land. Onye Ara!

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
Alariiwo:

Your people selling in Lagos markets still pay their tithes to the Iyaloja of Lagos who happens to be Yoruba.

They'll keep paying tax to Yorubas for the air they breathe in on Yoruba soil grin

No mans land remains no mans land.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
Alariiwo:

That's not for the entire state, As the need arise more will be constructed, Anyway I love your predetermined unrelenting goal post shifting cacophony, so atleast your riddance to ignorance is getting some med, Kudos.

Anyway, let's enjoy the thread in peace, One love from awka

20 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nonaira3: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
NegroArea:
All the brown roofs in igboland has been exported to premiere city in Afland

This is why i despise igbo leaders. Individuals build up the territory role their fat asses do nothing. The little we left them to do aka roads, they can't even do it. Just see the buildings built by the people and see roads around it. I pray all igbo leaders die a very painful and miserable death.

13 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by InfiniteLoopx: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
Op, where are the Anambra pix na? Still waiting.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by cjrane: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

Op, I'm sorry, this is a personal insult to my people that i must answer.

So since i'm from Asaba, i am from Yorubaland or prehaps i'm abokii?
Yet you guys slaughtered us in 1967 for being Igbo.
Yeye pipul out of options on their divide and rule grin grin grin grin grin grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

I like ibos but don't make me start hating them....

u insulting our cattle and sokoto caliphate....

we all want buhari back to power.
Yes. We want Buhari back to power in Daura village.

cc lzaa

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Cooly100: 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
NegroArea:
from the ashes of the civil war to looking like one asian arena grin

These pictures give me chills, God really love his children....Nowhere can this be found in Africa order than igboland. Governmemt shluld please expand ohr roads, beautify and plant tress, build property drainage and we are good to go....Anambra adigo Nma

Anambra...

bu igwe...iron...

Ol boy see minting of houses....

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
Awka,a sleepy forest just yesterday and the same age as Oshogbo and Uyo...but compare the three and make your judgment

13 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by ProWalker: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
Igbo people chilling at their beach grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Cooly100: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
NegroArea:
Awka,a sleepy forest just yesterday and the same age as Oshogbo and Uyo...but compare the three and make your judgment

Our neighbours in SW, believe all Igbos are in Lagos, Oshogbo, Ado Ekiti, Ibadan and Abeokuta...

The question is. Who lives in all these houses...? cool cool cool

18 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by FRESHG(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
Alariiwo:

HOW MANY FLYOVERS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR VILLAGE OSHOGBO

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by ProWalker: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
NegroArea:

For the sake of sanity of your thread I think it's better you keep posting pictures of those residential houses in those village and desist from any temptation to start a dickk measuring thread

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
Alariiwo:

And that Lagos LGA is 60% Igbo grin

cc lzaa

11 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by anaton(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
God bless the republic of Biafra.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Reelectbuhari: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nonaira3:

No Asaba is your grandfather's land. Infact na Chinese owe am.

Nkita la cha gi nti. Ewu.

u can say anything u want but we all know that ASABA is not in anyway part of igboland....

Keep deceiving urself.....

better join forces with the north and leave igbos on their own....

North will favour u...
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
Am looking for brown roof in Awka ooo

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by ProWalker: 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa

Quid, no start with thar madness! Tell me the LG in Lagos that is even 20% majority and how come they are not even a councillor in that LG

If you guys want this thread to go downsouth easily, we will indulge you grin

2 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
ProWalker:

Quid, no start with thar madness! Tell me the LG in Lagos that is even 20% majority and how come they are not even a councillor in that LG

If you guys want this thread to go downsouth easily, we will indulge you grin
Why is it paining you like this na grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa
grin grin grin crtlAltDel and Prowalker wee not like this

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by cjrane: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
The children of hate are responding to themselves.

Please leave them to continue fooling themselves.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

u can say anything u want but we all know that ASABA is not in anyway part of igboland....

North will favour u...
Back to Daura

3 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

I like ibos but don't make me start hating them....
u insulting our cattle and sokoto caliphate....
we all want buhari back to power.
Who is "We" grin
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Cooly100: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

North will favour u...

...but you guys said the coup led by Nzeogwu who is from that area, was an Igbo coup?

Can you explain that?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
Still in Awka village grin

21 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by ProWalker: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
imhotep:

Why is it paining you like this na grin

Just sounding a note of warning to avoid any temptation to start comparing those villages full of residential houses to any where else grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.