Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

I Am The Cause Of Nigeria Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Cause Of Nigeria Problem (520 Views)

What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Cause Of Nigeria Problem by Shadrackmadu(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
pls u all should forgive me for not voting on election day! I was been decieved by our NEPA.. During that period of presidential campaign my area have not been having light, so on that day of election within the hour of 7.30am NEPA light show...... Instead of me to prepare for the voting, i ended the day with movies..... Since that time till now, i can count how many time we get light
Re: I Am The Cause Of Nigeria Problem by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
The truth is.... No one really cares!!!
Re: I Am The Cause Of Nigeria Problem by dukeprince50: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
mtchewwwwwwwwww. i like romance section because of the funny comments i see, but seeing children here makes me sick, i think ppl below 18yrs should stop creating threads.

(1) (Reply)

Attention! Pretty Romance Nairaland Ladies... / 5 Ways To Communicate Better With Your Partner / Please Save A Girl Who Is Being Sexually Abuse Your Advice Would Do Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.