Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements (47483 Views)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by AuntyAmope(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
F
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by delors(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
marvin906:
what do you have to offer
apart from BJ,DOGGY,COWGIRL,AND SCORPION undecided undecided
Guy abeg which one is scorpion?
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Omeokachie: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
And what does she bring to the table?
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by hoha4life(m): 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
In exchange, I will use you for money ritual, case closed. Olosho
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by bobokeshington: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I ain't saying she a golddigger...

na from your side o....

who knows what your own list would look like too??
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by drinkgarri: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
I heard that acube s€x doll is now on sale.very soon the love for ladies will go into extinction.this girl is dreaming.maybe PSG will go for her
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
SEE WHO IS PLACING ORDER?

She is not even worth R3,000

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by hokafor(m): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hmm, just address the letter to bill gates to come and be your boy friend, foolish harlot.what are you bringing to the table. Just your overstretched and yeast infested pussy.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by XhosaNostra(f): 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Gungnir:

Who are you to say she is taking it too far? Are you her Creator?

Who are you to question me? Are you my creator?

That's my opinion on the issue. If you don't like it, tough shìt.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by AreaFada2: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
At least the silly lady is honest about escaping poverty.

Many girls want something along those lines but too shy to say it boldly.
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by pennywys(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
How much her pussy cost as a whole not a part?

If I'm to buy her pussy as a private property, how much would it cost me in dollars?
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Mandrake007(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Riiight.

Can you believe the nerve! I'm not sure if it's two different girls or not, but the one carrying a selfie stick definitely lives in a shack by the look of the room & yet she has these outrageous expectations about what she thinks she deserves. Nobody said you shouldn't be ambitious, but she's taking it too far lol.
OK this comment has taken me aback abit,going through your comments I thought you were a staunch feminist.
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Zaggie(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oloriburuku
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by XhosaNostra(f): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
bobokeshington:

na from your side o....

who knows what your own list would look like too??

It's definitely not as delusional as that.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by peacockremi(m): 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Fesomu:
What's her hiv status??
double positive ++
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by eyickson(m): 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Sincerly speaking i think d lady in question is a disgrace, n afta finding al this requirement what can she offer? What sex style or pleasure can she offer that we probably haven't seen
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by smith666999(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
please sonbody should borrow me native wicked thunder. I want to use it for something important.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by ameh99: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
....and she, what does she have to give other than puna....

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
See how peeps are getting serious in the comments. Lol, the babe only wanted to trend na, haven't you see her type time and again?
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Who are you to question me? Are you my creator?

That's my opinion on the issue. If you don't like it, tough shìt.

Your opinion also her opinion too.

I questioned you because you also questioned someone else. If you don't want to e questioned, you too don't question someone else.
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by san316(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
She is looking for who will change her condition ad liberate her from the fangs of poverty
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by XhosaNostra(f): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mandrake007:
OK this comment has taken me aback abit,going through your comments I thought you were a staunch feminist.

You thought wrong clearly.
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Freeman59: 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
And what does she have to offer such a man? Plus she's ugly

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by XhosaNostra(f): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
Gungnir:

Your opinion also her opinion too.

I questioned you because you also questioned someone else. If you don't want to e questioned, you too don't question someone else.

You don't get to tell me what to do.

I had an opinion about her requirements, I didn't tell her what she should rather settle for because that's not my place. Now Bleep off.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by invictu(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
ooooooooooollllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by invictu(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
shey your papa ever earn that
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Mandrake007(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You thought wrong clearly.
Good.
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by laydoh(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Asowari:
wit her face looking like that vampire, frm dust till dawn movie. very ugly looking thing tongue
D series dey interesting?
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by franklingud(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lolzz!!... grin grin

Broke olosho dey find rich maga?

Equal to...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Mamas In Bikinis Twerk To Davido's N1M #BumBumchallenge At The Beach / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.