Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements (47475 Views)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by airprinz(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
mtcheeew!! fine she no fine, see the kind money wey she mention.
Till all her family members die, them no go get/make dat kind money
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You don't get to tell me what to do.

I had an opinion about her requirements, I didn't tell her what she should rather settle for because that's not my place. Now Bleep off.

I don't get to tell you what to do but you can talk down about a woman and her requirements which doesn't concern you as you are female and didn't force you to read?

No you did not have an opinion about her, you lampooned her based on where she stays, her selfie stick, why her demand is outrageous according to you, and went further to say she is taking it too far? Who are you to judge her? Does her requirements affect your life?

You can make your opinion known without talking down on someone plus learn to accept when you are wrong rather than being quick to throw cuss words.
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by sammylink: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
Fine u no fine...you are still dictating. Osirobo.
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
laydoh:
D series dey interesting?
kina interesting
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by XhosaNostra(f): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
Gungnir:

I don't get to tell you what to do but you can talk down about a woman and her requirements which doesn't concern you as you are female and didn't force you to read?

No you did not have an opinion about her, you lampooned her based on where she stays, her selfie stick, why her demand is outrageous according to you, and went further to say she is taking it too far? Who are you to judge her? Does her requirements affect your life?

You can make your opinion known without talking down on someone plus learn to accept when you are wrong rather than being quick to throw cuss words.

Listen, I can do WHATEVER the hell I want. The reason you're coming at me for having an opinion about a situation I don't agree with, is exactly what drove me to say what I said about her. I had an opinion, just like you're having one yourself. What makes YOUR reason more special than mine? You have one more reply before I totally ignore you. I don't have to justify myself to you, I'm only doing you a favour right now.
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by ballerin(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
But then again she is a south african.. dig?
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Listen, I can do WHATEVER the hell I want. The reason you're coming at me for having an opinion about a situation I don't agree with, is exactly what drove me to say what I said about her. I had an opinion, just like you're having one yourself. What makes YOUR reason more special than mine? You have one more reply before I totally ignore you. I don't have to justify myself to you, I'm only doing you a favour right now.

Yes you can do whatever you want but do not get mad if people call you to order or question you on those things. Just as you did to the girl. Why I chose you out of the lot of them was that I knew you will get defensive if given the same medicine.

My own reason is not special at all, I don't think that highly of myself unlike you who has termed replying me a favor or ignoring me won't make me sleep well tonight in this cold weather undecided

Just know as you have a right to castigate her on her opinion, you should be smart enough to take the same heat with grace more still show some grace when you make your opinion known.

Now show some maturity by not replying this post.
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by sulakishop(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Let her marry her dad or brother
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by XhosaNostra(f): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Gungnir:

Yes you can do whatever you want but do not get mad if people call you to order or question you on those things. Just as you did to the girl. Why I chose you out of the lot of them was that I knew you will get defensive if given the same medicine.

My own reason is not special at all, I don't think that highly of myself unlike you who has termed replying me a favor or ignoring me won't make me sleep well tonight in this cold weather undecided

Just know as you have a right to castigate her on her opinion, you should be smart enough to take the same heat with grace more still show some grace when you make your opinion known.

Now show some maturity by not replying this post.

Call me to order? Who are you? What did I do that you're not doing right now?

I said what I said & I'm not going to retract my statement to be in your good books. Go to hell!

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by marvin906(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
delors:

Guy abeg which one is scorpion?

na me wan teach you bad thing
commot from here

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Juliusdking(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thief idiot
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Call me to order? Who are you? What did I do that you're not doing right now?

I said what I said & I'm not going to retract my statement to be on your good books. Go to hell!

Why will I want you to be on my good books or that I have one sef.undecided

Calm down woman, you just did so to the girl na, and you have refused to admit it. Taking it too far, outrageous, even telling her how ambitious she should be. Aunty, if that's not calling one to order, I dont know what is oh. My first response to you was even a simple question which you could have answered yes or no.

Be mature and let some things slide than get worked up over pages of irrelevancies.
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by zolapower: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Riiight.

Can you believe the nerve! I'm not sure if it's two different girls or not, but the one carrying a selfie stick definitely lives in a shack by the look of the room & yet she has these outrageous expectations about what she thinks she deserves. Nobody said you shouldn't be ambitious, but she's taking it too far lol.

I know u will never disappoint me for once . Thread like thisvis what your spirit feast on for survival. Been looking for u since. Mrs nwamaikpe future wife.
please whsts is ur take in this ma'am.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by XhosaNostra(f): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Gungnir:

Why will I want you to be on my good books or that I have one sef.undecided

Calm down woman, you just did so to the girl na, and you have refused to admit it. Taking it too far, outrageous, even telling her how ambitious she should be. Aunty, if that's not calling one to order, I dont know what is oh. My first response to you was even a simple question which you could have answered yes or no.

Be mature and let some things slide than get worked up over pages of irrelevancies.

I must admit what to whom? You? Dream on!

Perhaps you're a bit slow, so let me break down the irony of this exchange to you: Someone said something I disagree with (the girl in this story), I made a comment about it & left it at that. You obviously disagreed with my comment for whatever reason but who cares. You said what you think about it. What is the difference between your opinion & my opinion? We're both stating our opinions on something we don't agree with. Finish. If you think I owe an apology for stating my opinion the way I saw it, then you're out of your mind.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by obentenyson(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
this kine babe na soup for yahoo boys... Yahoo boys in the house, your meat don arrive....
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
I came only to see ukwu. I know southy girls have bodacious behindscheesy. So where is d ukwu?
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by NwaJozi: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
I don Bleep this girl! i pick am for Yeovile rubish smelly pussy i no dey pick her calls again
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I must admit what to whom? You? Dream on!

Perhaps you're a bit slow, so let me break down the irony of this exchange to you: Someone said something I disagree with (the girl in this story), I made a comment about it & left it at that. You obviously disagreed with my comment for whatever reason but who cares. You said what you think about it. What is the difference between your opinion & my opinion? We're both stating our opinions on something we don't agree with. Finish. If you think I owe an apology for stating my opinion the way I saw it, then you're out of your mind.

See, even insulting me, I am slow and I got you this worked up while I am currently entertaining more than one thought as I exchange convo with yours at the very least.

Now, you failed to note something, I didn't call you out for the golddigging comment, I called you out for you jabbing her on where she stays,mentioning her selfie stick, and saying she was going too far or being overly ambitious. That is why I quote you and in your usual fashion known to you, you dragged it this long. I wonder if she came from a posh background, would you have gone further to state that or just left it at her being a gold digger? You went further to bash her status when she hasn't done so but stated her requiremmts without insulting anybody. Do you understand now?

Plus in your usual fashion you went defensive and also cussed out so far. I don't know why you think I need an apology from you tho undecided

Just pointing out something to you without ever cussing you out or deriding you in anyway as you have done so far to me and the girl in question.

Can you prove me wrong and not want to have the last say in every discourse? undecided
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
Sooo basically she wants a Nigerian?
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by victorioushands: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
Wretched poor African daughter of Eve.
Hahahaha
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Organizer111222(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hmmmm you are ugly miss. Your room is still under construction from the picture am sighting and again i can't remember the last time i saw a rubber carpet. Instead of working hard as an independent lady you are looking for a man that will rescue you and your family from the claws of poverty
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by XhosaNostra(f): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Gungnir:

See, even insulting me, I am slow and I got you this worked up while I am currently entertaining more than one thought as I exchange convo with yours at the very least.

Now, you failed to note something, I didn't call you out for the golddigging comment, I called you out for you jabbing her on where she stays,mentioning her selfie stick, and saying she was going too far or being overly ambitious. That is why I quote you and in your usual fashion known to you, you dragged it this long. I wonder if she came from a posh background, would you have gone further to state that or just left it at her being a gold digger? You went further to bash her status when she hasn't done so but stated her requiremmts without insulting anybody. Do you understand now?

Plus in your usual fashion you went defensive and also cussed out so far. I don't know why you think I need an apology from you tho undecided

Just pointing out something to you without ever cussing you out or deriding you in anyway as you have done so far to me and the girl in question.

Can you prove me wrong and not want to have the last say in every discourse? undecided

LOL, you're truly delusional. So what exactly is your point now ? Because whatever you're expecting me to do, ain't gonna happen. You didn't like what I said. I don't care!

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LOL, you're truly delusional. So what exactly is your point now ? Because whatever you're expecting me to do, ain't gonna happen. You didn't like what I said. I don't care!

You can make your opinion known without talking down on someone

Made it known pages back but you refused to see it.
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by XhosaNostra(f): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Gungnir:

You can make your opinion known without talking down on someone

Made it known pages back but you refused to see it.

I will make my opinion the way I see fit. Now what?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I will make my opinion the way I see fit. Now what?

Issorites.
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by christ007(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
CastedAyo:
A South African beautiful lady who goes by the handle, @StraightOuttaSo on Twitter has shared her preference on the kind of man she’s currently searching for.

The lady took to the social media platform to state the criteria, one of which is that he must have his own apartment, and own a 2-door car.

Read her full tweets;
“Looking for a guy around PTA and JHB. Age 21-29, Must own an apartment, Drive a 2 door car, Businessman, and must make close to R900k per month”

If you care to know how much the money is, well we convert R900,000 to Nigerian Naira and it is 28 million naira only!.. Lol

https://www.torimill.com/2018/02/beautiful-south-african-lady-is-in-search-of-a-boyfriend-see-her-requirements.html

you go die there.money way you no work for Na him u wan chop abi.you never see something cheesy
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Chochovini: 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Omeokachie:
And what does she bring to the table?
. She has no business with the table but the Bed. And if you care to know what she has to offer the answer is simply PUSSY.
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
davido comma chuk this girl chukuchukwu
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Omeokachie: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Chochovini:
. She has no business with the table but the Bed. And if you care to know what she has to offer the answer is simply PUSSY.

Is that all? All she has to offer is a commodity common to everybody of her gender?
She is clearly a waste of productive time then. Bound to stay on the shelve for a long long time.
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Chochovini: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
Njeps:
SEE WHO IS PLACING ORDER?

She is not even worth R3,000
And to think of the requirment, only the monthly income alone about N28M can comfortably take good care of 20 clean and beautiful girls in Nigeria.
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by bikefab(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
Girls are funny...here you are listing conditions for an unseen guy yet from the look of things you gat nutin to offer except ur over-used body...u might as well be likened to a sex doll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

62-Year-Old Woman Wedded 9-Year-Old Boy In South Africa (Throwback Photos) / 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship / Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.