Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements (47479 Views)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by delors(m): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
marvin906:

na me wan teach you bad thing
commot from here
Your fada!
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by DONFASZY(m): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
Wit her look
A vulcaniser
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Chochovini: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
smith666999:
please sonbody should borrow me native wicked thunder. I want to use it for something important.
LMAO! My people, is there such thing as Native Wicked Thunder? Even there is, pls I beg you, don‘t use it on this girl. Rather, I would advice you direct it to buhari and all his wicked killer herdsmen brothers, plus the boko haram squad epecially those ones that kidnapped both the chibok and dapchi girls and their sponsors. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Chochovini: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
ameh99:
....and she, what does she have to give other than puna....

Nothing o, only its only her kini and a smelling one at that. Lols.
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by sexdoll: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
The more reason why sexdolls will become more and more convenient in the nearest possible future...
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Chochovini: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
Freeman59:
And what does she have to offer such a man? Plus she's ugly
PUSSY. A smelling one o.
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by marvin906(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
delors:
Your fada!

e dey e house.. why you dey ask about am
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by donsiqua(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
When she's living in an incomplete building and a 250 per yard carpet grin grin grin
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by chigoizie7(m): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
That's like 27 million naira
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by towyeenbell2: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
This urgly mofo
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Aby26(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
No problem I'm here for you just come than to my resident here and ask for Aby...
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Boyooosa(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
She is touching...
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by agarawu23(m): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
And what will you bring to the relationship?
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by smith666999(m): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
Chochovini:
LMAO! My people, is there such thing as Native Wicked Thunder? Even there is, pls I beg you, don‘t use it on this girl. Rather, I would advice you direct it to buhari and all his wicked killer herdsmen brothers, plus the boko haram squad epecially those ones that kidnapped both the chibok and dapchi girls and their sponsors. Thank you.

okay then, the native wicked thunder to the names mentioned. but first remains the girl.
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by habsydiamond(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
I expect nothing more than this from a barbecued brain...
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by noona(f): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Silly ass ratchet bitch..she's still in bed having those dreams..
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Listen, I can do WHATEVER the hell I want. The reason you're coming at me for having an opinion about a situation I don't agree with, is exactly what drove me to say what I said about her. I had an opinion, just like you're having one yourself. What makes YOUR reason more special than mine? You have one more reply before I totally ignore you. I don't have to justify myself to you, I'm only doing you a favour right now.
SMH nairaland girls and ego sha
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by XhosaNostra(f): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
SMH nairaland girls and ego sha

What is your issue now?

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by mikejj(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin grin
Ikemefuna44:
In exchange for those falling' boobs and a pussy that has been dug to the point of no return.
Nah... I'll pass.
grin are you saying you don't have those qualities...me i have those qualities,but she can't meet mine.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by ohem007(m): 1:54am On Feb 27, 2018
Me right now...

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by lereinter(m): 4:09am On Feb 27, 2018
she has a high taste for god fearing yahoo boy
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Ikemefuna44: 4:27am On Feb 27, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin grin are you saying you don't have those qualities...me i have those qualities,but she can't meet mine.
We are saying the same thing. I have those qualities but she cannot meet my expectations. Those boobs have been sucked like ice cream, while the pussy, I'm sure, have smashed to the point of no return by muscular guys.
So all she's are second hand goods. I can't exchange those for my hard earned money.
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by mikejj(m): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2018
Ikemefuna44:

We are saying the same thing. I have those qualities but she cannot meet my expectations. Those boobs have been sucked like ice cream, while the pussy, I'm sure, have smashed to the point of no return by muscular guys.
So all she's are second hand goods. I can't exchange those for my hard earned money.
how about you marry her and divorce her.so dat she go gt sense
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Levelzguy(m): 7:56am On Feb 28, 2018
Get a job darling!!
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by BlissB(f): 8:42am On Feb 28, 2018
Why you con day convert am for Naira abeg find am for your South Africa..... leave our Nigeria men alone!!!
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by jaztech: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
who she help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic / Slay Mamas In Bikinis Twerk To Davido's N1M #BumBumchallenge At The Beach / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.