Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Do Black Africans Get Angry When You Call Them Niggas? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Black Africans Get Angry When You Call Them Niggas? (1814 Views)

Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Do Black Africans Get Angry When You Call Them Niggas? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Jagermeister:

More balderdash..

Trevor Noahs' father is the white half.
Silly Man

Trevor noah's father is pure white of German origin and his mother pure xhosa South African

You are trying to hard

I knew trevor Noah before the daily show. I watched his comedy skits in South Africa

Modified

I realized I made an error in my initial post, but my arguments was not about his parents. I merely stated that he is mixed or colored. plus he is a comedian not a history professor

I need you to dispute my other substantial claims to prove my "balderdash"
Re: Do Black Africans Get Angry When You Call Them Niggas? by Jagermeister(m): 3:10am On Feb 28, 2018
greiboy:
Silly Man

Trevor noah's father is pure white of German origin and his mother pure xhosa South African

You are trying to hard

I knew trevor Noah before the daily show. I watched his comedy skits in South Africa

Modified

I realized I made an error in my initial post, but my arguments was not about his parents. I merely stated that he is mixed or colored. plus he is a comedian not a history professor

I need you to dispute my other substantial claims to prove my "balderdash"

Lol. Why are cussing already bruv?

Why are you so angry?

It's just friendly banter! White flag?
Re: Do Black Africans Get Angry When You Call Them Niggas? by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 28, 2018
Jagermeister:

Lol. Why are cussing already bruv?

Why are you so angry?

It's just friendly banter! White flag?
Alright bro, but I ain't angry o

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: 7 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Be Intimidated By A Lady's Appearance / Father Caught His Daughter Flaunting Her Bare Boobs While Posing For A Selfie. / Pls Kindly Advise Me On What To Do About This Woman,is She Interested Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.