Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her (44317 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Danny555: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2018
but wait o,why u no first come here come ask weather to disflower her then? u don do am finish now u rush come here dey look for advice.if no be say I no dey insult person I for say make thunder strike your penis

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by correctguy101(m): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:
Marry her, I would if I were in your shoe. If she wants to further, you should help her to it

After going through some comments on here I'm just laughing my heart out grin

Send her back to school? To do what if I may ask?

Someone that was through with secondary school and still does not know something as elementary as 7 x 3?

OP, no waste your money send her anywhere, you'll regret it. Just help her improve in speaking mostly and if she's a bit smart, she'll understand more when she starts reading from books you'll provide her. If she knows how to cook, I wonder if you want a wife or a spokesperson for wanting her to be educated.

Lord knows if I someday find myself in your shoes, I'll get her for my daughter..

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by jattopeter(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2018
NICE, well I cannot tell you not to marry her after the good words you said about her, eduction should not be much problem it can be settled. I can not advice you to send her to school first. Marry her first in a mini way , pay her bride price and send her to school. their is nothing man have not seen before.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by mechanics(m): 8:26am On Feb 27, 2018
If you love her, go for her, you can always train her in an adult education class, don't just ignore her because she's not educated, after all, one can still be rich without education.
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Codes151(m): 8:29am On Feb 27, 2018
I hate guys that jump into every thing without thinking...
When u were disturbing her, u didn't know she wasn't a graduate... Or u wan lie...

If u looking for who to consol ur greed it's not here....

U knew all this now ur talking...! Coward.
A real man takes charge of a situation.

Tell us sth meaningful. U launch the girl now ur talking.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by ajumma(m): 8:29am On Feb 27, 2018
RUFAI the mongul

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by ajumma(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2018
rufai the mongul

1 Share

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Afritop(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2018
Halarby:

I don't know how Nigerians think. He should marry her because he had sex with her, right? Didn't she consent? Didn't they both have fun? Didn't she allow herself to be used? If she truly wanted marriage, she knows the right thing to do, why didn't she ply that route?

why rain curses upon his future innocent daughters? Nigerians and curses are just inseparable.
I DID NOT CURSE HIM BRO. DONT GET ME WRONG. I AM ANNOYED THE WAY HE TREATED THE GIRL AS A PROSTITUTE
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Sirmuel1(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2018
abfan:

Best comment Here, In my Opinion.

Thank you!
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Olaiya26: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2018
Same applies to yobo and adaeze likewise Kanu and his wife you can also assist her education if you really want to help her future. See beyond the angle in her two laps.
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2018
correctguy101:

Someone that was through with secondary school and still does not know something as elementary as 7 x 3?

OP, no waste your money send her anywhere, you'll regret it. Just help her improve in speaking mostly and if she's a bit smart, she'll understand more when she starts reading from books you'll provide her. If she knows how to cook, I wonder if you want a wife or a spokesperson for wanting her to be educated.

Lord knows if I someday find myself in your shoes, I'll get her for my daughter..

If she wants to, I see no reason why he shouldn't do it. At least he has said she is faithful and all. Even if na English course she want do, if it's going to make her feel fulfulled and proud of herself, why not?
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by fynex(m): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2018
sexaddict08:
She has been with me for the past one year....faithful n all that...she's almost perfect. 22 and Igbo, and has a good dress sense. Almost anything wey she buy they fit her oooo no matter how cheap. She's got that.

But, she no go school oooo. She can chat n read but not fluently. If i jokingly ask her a random question like 7 x 3...she may not know it ooo, even though she finished secondary school 3 years ago.

She sha love me die, and i actually opened that place...
But what do u think of a future with her?? i need advice folks

If she's willing to learn why not encourage her to do that
You can marry and train her if you're too scared of training her before marrying her
There are many people that are doing well that didn't go to school...
You can encourage her to learn a trade...

There are educated illiterates...when you go fit reason say this one just go school waste money...
The only thing you seem to notice in her is her educational background... You are there to encourage and help her become better....

The other day we read about a lady(banker) celebrating her husband whom she used the word *illiterate* for... And after 5years she's still proud to call him her husband, though she encouraged him... So what would be your story after 5years with her?
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Psoul(m): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2018
sexaddict08:
She has been with me for the past one year....faithful n all that...she's almost perfect. 22 and Igbo, and has a good dress sense. Almost anything wey she buy they fit her oooo no matter how cheap. She's got that.

But, she no go school oooo. She can chat n read but not fluently. If i jokingly ask her a random question like 7 x 3...she may not know it ooo, even though she finished secondary school 3 years ago.

All these ppl asking for advise weda to marry a lady out not, I don't really understand. Does it mean you don't kw what you want in a woman or what.

You've bn with this girl and you kw if she has what it takes to make a good wife for you to not. You should tell yourself what you expect to see in a woman. If you don't want a woman that is not a graduate then stick to dat and spare is all these unnecessary questions.

Meanwhile when you were opening her you never remember that she's not a graduate. Abeg drink your tea.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2018
sexaddict08:

wait do u want me to blive this story, no be d same gal u said shez pregnancy? undecided
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by bigfish3k: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2018
marry her and then u both plan her academics together
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Oyiboman69: 10:50am On Feb 27, 2018
[quote author=sexaddict08 post=65395113]

the future plus Tribal differences[/quote
]

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 27, 2018
Letzdothething:
how can you suggest that he sends her to school with his money? Upon all the issues of failed relationship after such stunt?

Lol you people never learn
I mean after he marries her obviously
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2018
braine:
If you love each other, it can work. She's not too young to return to school. It depends on her willingness to get educated.

You get brain true true

@poster : This right here is your advice
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by COUNSELME: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Dear poster, from what you've said,shes got all the qualities you want apart from the fact that she didn't attend the university,I suggest you go after your happiness and peace of mind.Its not too late,there are a lot of girls that went to the university after they got married.Whats important is that you love each other. You can talk to our professional relationship counselor for free on 092749494 or chat on counselme.ng
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Gracesofar(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
sexaddict08:

the future plus Tribal differences

Bro. Tribalism z one big barrier. No offence but Igbo folks r very very tribalistic. Before u invest in her or plan doing so try to see if her pple will accept u

From experience I will tell u most Igbo HV met are always very tribslistic regarding marriage and many other stuffs.

Look before u leap unless u don't mind educating her for the sake of God coz once she's smfin 8 outta 10 chance her pple will want her to go for an Igbo guy.
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Gracesofar(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
braine:

Tribe is not an issue these days. It depends on how educated your parents are, though.

Bro tribalism z s big issue. No offence most especially with igbos.

Trust me m speaking from experience. Its even more rampant among the so called educated ones.

If she's an Hausa lady I HV no issue but igbos r rigidly tribalistic with marriage most especially with their ladies.

Dz not a hating post m speaking from experience here.
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Gracesofar(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
correctguy101:

And ur daughter might end up calling 2*2 22 . Lol
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by walexix(m): 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
Try to train and blend her to your taste. Age is still on her side, she can still learn, if is about graduate you're on your own because education does not determine success. Sending her to school might expose her to many things that you couldn't imagine. from a friend experience
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Dheco(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Trash

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by bishop48: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
my advice is go ahead and marry her education is not everything u can teach her urself \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by correctguy101(m): 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gracesofar:

And ur daughter might end up calling 2*2 22 . Lol

hehehehehe....
Her mother won't let such happen and I'm not dead yet grin
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by teemonk(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
sexaddict08:

I was in a similar situation but mine was quite different from yours cos I knew Wah I was looking for in a woman. Lemme cut the long chase short, I married her and even before the marriage, I got her a diploma course in ABU Zaria. Glory be to God, she's done with that n I want her to start 200L in Open university and reasons for that, is that we have a son now. I haven't had any reason to regret my choice in her. same as my parents. They're happy they respected my decision. I have a wife and not a woman. She's all a man wants n not those sisis that claim to be graduate n lack some basic homely attitude. Another thing that buttress my decisions was that I asked a simple question n looked around me, most of the graduate married women, end up not working n no hand-work again but mine has one and she's about to enroll in a NOUN soonest. Love is all that matters.
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by soliq55(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
Are you looking for a wife or an employee? Personally, I believe a high school graduate should is a "graduate". You should be more concerned about about other variables like loyality and compatibility. Those variable can not be taught.

But if being a graduate matters so much to you, why not advise to enrol in part time school if that is also what she wants?

Good luck.
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by sexaddict08(m): 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
teemonk:

I was in a similar situation but mine was quite different from yours cos I knew Wah I was looking for in a woman. Lemme cut the long chase short, I married her and even before the marriage, I got her a diploma course in ABU Zaria. Glory be to God, she's done with that n I want her to start 200L in Open university and reasons for that, is that we have a son now. I haven't had any reason to regret my choice in her. same as my parents. They're happy they respected my decision. I have a wife and not a woman. She's all a man wants n not those sisis that claim to be graduate n lack some basic homely attitude. Another thing that buttress my decisions was that I asked a simple question n looked around me, most of the graduate married women, end up not working n no hand-work again but mine has one and she's about to enroll in a NOUN soonest. Love is all that matters.

nice one
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by sexaddict08(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

wait do u want me to blive this story, no be d same gal u said shez pregnancy? undecided

we have settled that phase amicably...no victim, no vanquish
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by sexaddict08(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Psoul:

All these ppl asking for advise weda to marry a lady out not, I don't really understand. Does it mean you don't kw what you want in a woman or what.

You've bn with this girl and you kw if she has what it takes to make a good wife for you to not. You should tell yourself what you expect to see in a woman. If you don't want a woman that is not a graduate then stick to dat and spare is all these unnecessary questions.

Meanwhile when you were opening her you never remember that she's not a graduate. Abeg drink your tea.

it might be easy for you, but making some life decisions is not easy for everyone...As great as Chris Oyakhilome is, he's in a broken marriage.
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gracesofar:

Bro. Tribalism z one big barrier. No offence but Igbo folks r very very tribalistic. Before u invest in her or plan doing so try to see if her pple will accept u

From experience I will tell u most Igbo HV met are always very tribslistic regarding marriage and many other stuffs.

Look before u leap unless u don't mind educating her for the sake of God coz once she's smfin 8 outta 10 chance her pple will want her to go for an Igbo guy.

u are a pathetic person, everyones knows that yorubas are more trabilistic when it comes to marriage expecially with their women. why turning the table around? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas / What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas / (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.