Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her (44314 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Judolisco(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
But her kpekus na graduate ba

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by MorataFC: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by GreatOlu1: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hmm, virgin ba? embarassed issokay.
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by ironheart(m): 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Uyi168: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
..Op,u deflowering is nt a ticket that u must marry her..if she's nt up to ur standard,u can go ahead and dump her ass,dnt marry her out of pity...however,if u trully love her,u can help brush her up...

4 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by habsydiamond(m): 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
It's better to marry an obedient illiterate than to marry a wayward educated lady.....education does not guarantee happiness it's the good people u relate with that does....wise up bro...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Donald3d:

Sometimes even the educated ones are worse .
My dad had this "talk" with me years ago about how its best for me to marry from my village (Ososo , Akoko Edo, Edo state), I got angry , because I hate tribalism so much, especially when its coming from someone I know.
I put a question to him "Does where a person comes from determine the persons character ?". He kept saying ehn ehn ehn .... grin grin.
you think because you can speak English you're wise right? What a Father see while seating down, you climbing mountain Everest not gonna see it.

I spit on you and this wayward new generation, I spit on your grave

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Lifeisajourney: 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
School is a scam... Business is real. She is literate..

Dont let that get into your head.

6 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Cadec007(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
sexaddict08:

she's willing....i'm just scared
if she is willing y hesitate....delay is dangerous oo
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Lifeisajourney: 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
You better go ahead before i send amadioha to u

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by hammer6F: 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
KINDLY IGNORE THE RETARDED OP.

HE IS A WELL RECOGNIZED IGBO HATING OBSESSED YORUBA MAN.

THERE IS NO ELEMENT OF TRUTH TO HIS STORY BUT HIS USUAL FANTASIES.

sexaddict08:
yeebos say na military inject their people with monkeypox....Its like Ekiti, Ogun and Lagos are now part of Igbo land. I just dey laff

5 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by djbussy(m): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
If you were for what is between her legs but she treats you like a good mother, marry her.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Abfinest007(m): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
you know she is not a graduate but u slept with her or her pussy is a graduate why d rest of her body is an illiterate u can't eat ur cake n have it

4 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
ekwensu kpogi oku

4 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
Be like you never hear scarcity of wife..

with all this qualities you just mentioned,it still never do u,dey dey find graduate, no just grab your offer,while stock last..

As for me and my guys,we still searching for she that will be able to turn Sunday stew into Monday jellof Rice

And we never found...

3 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Deguy12: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
When you had her, did she taste like that of a non-graduate. No i guess. You enjoyed the best of her as a woman and now its time for marriage,
you suddenly realised she is no longer a graduate. Thats a sin
sexaddict08:
She has been with me for the past one year....faithful n all that...she's almost perfect. 22 and Igbo, and has a good dress sense. Almost anything wey she buy they fit her oooo no matter how cheap. She's got that.

But, she no go school oooo. She can chat n read but not fluently. If i jokingly ask her a random question like 7 x 3...she may not know it ooo, even though she finished secondary school 3 years ago.

She sha love me die, and i actually opened that place...
But what do u think of a future with her?? i need advice folks

6 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by iluvpomo(m): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
I actually question the opposite, whether the lady should be with this dude

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by hammer6F: 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
IGNORE THIS THREAD, THE OP IS A YORUBA MAN THAT IS OBSESSED WITH IGBOS.

sexaddict08:

guy its because you're living there. if I tell u what I'm doing with Igbo girls somewhere in the east here u will say I'm exaggerating. just leave women matter ooo... Igbo girls do prostitution more. ask Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
She can easily go back to school, what is the big deal? Some people sef, I no understand am
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by hopexter(m): 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
Just marry her and enroll her. You didn't put that into consideration when you took out the flower. Plant the flower back if you're not going to marry her.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Lifeisajourney: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
You wan go dey deal with instragram,facebook girls that they slide in their dm every single second and get carried away with scammers on the internet who will shower them with money you wont be able to spend on her.. Didn't you read one article last week about a girl demanding 500k from her fiance before marriage.

Dont use your life to play kite or bet9ja

5 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Ksound23(m): 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
As long as she loves you, ready to stay and she's committed to the relationship, i'll advise you to marry her. You probably cannot get a better lady. There are lots of them in town that are very educated and clean outside but are dirty inside because that place down below don reach elastic limit. Even, you can contribute to her education life and send her to do a PT.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by hammer6F: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
sexaddict08:
She has been with me for the past one year....faithful n all that...she's almost perfect. 22 and Igbo, and has a good dress sense. Almost anything wey she buy they fit her oooo no matter how cheap. She's got that.

But, she no go school oooo. She can chat n read but not fluently. If i jokingly ask her a random question like 7 x 3...she may not know it ooo, even though she finished secondary school 3 years ago.

U KNOW SEE SAY IGBO NA VERY IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR YORUBA MAN BEFORE HIM GO MARRY??

3 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Ushiefrank(m): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
Graduation is now ticket ? :oGraduation is now ticket ?
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by hezy4real01(m): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
Why did u even deflowered her in the first place
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by zoghys: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
Things like this are ideally not my cup of tea, but if she's a numskull, please run as quick as your leg can carry you. I have been there bro, and i thought i could manage it, but later you discover you flow from different angle and that's not too pleasant. Like i say not my cup of tea, but so u must also remember different strokes for different folks.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by hammer6F: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
zoghys:
Things like this are ideally not my cup of tea, but if she's a numskull, please run as quick as your leg can carry you. I have been there bro, and i thought i could manage it, but later you discover you flow from different angle and that's not too pleasant. Like i say not my cup of tea, but so u must also remember different strokes for different folks.

DO U THINK UR ADVISING A NORMAL HUMAN BEING? I PITY U!

4 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by anyicash(m): 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
It's never late for her to start school....learning never ends.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by bejeria101(m): 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Your daft and dull as buhari! Wetin concern graduate and virginity? Kai daft guys be like zeetv! Extraordinary every day!

3 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by emmie14: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
braine:

Tribe is not an issue these days. It depends on how educated your parents are, though.
What have graduate and educated parents got to do with marriage? Are you in love fulls-stop.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by RealBadBoy: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
sexaddict08:

Don't marry a lady who didn't attend higher institution... Whether poly or uni or college of education. She isn't exposed & since u are educated, she will be lagging seriously when u are in enlightened conversations & other stuff. I can't really explain but know that there is a very big gap. Don't my brother..... don't!!!

3 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Lifeisajourney: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
RealBadBoy:

Don't marry a lady who didn't attend higher institution... Whether poly or uni or college of education. She isn't exposed & since u are educated, she will be lagging seriously when u are in enlightened conversations & other stuff. I can't really explain but know that there is a very big gap. Don't my brother..... don't!!!

mumu advise.... APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? / She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas / What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.