Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her (44316 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Gracesofar(m): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

u are a pathetic person, everyones knows that yorubas are more trabilistic when it comes to marriage expecially with their women. why turning the table around? undecided

You could have passed without insulting me. Up there i wrote no offence only if you could have assimilated wah I meant.

More reason Igbo are mostly tribalistic. I only gave the Op a piece of my church mind nd here u come talking how pathetic you seem basically on the defence

I won't trade insults with you, only boys do that all I did above was advise the. Op from my personal experience. Move on young man it takes two to tango.
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by BlissB(f): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
22 is not too young to go school.....since you love her you can assist her......make her what you want her to be and she will forever be grateful
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gracesofar:

You could have passed without insulting me. Up there i wrote no offence only if you could have assimilated wah I meant.

More reason Igbo are mostly tribalistic. I only gave the Op a piece of my church mind nd here u come talking how pathetic you seem basically on the defence
I won't trade insults with you, only boys do that all I did above was advise the. Op from my personal experience. Move on young man it takes two to tango.

i still havnt seen any insult on my words... well im sorry if i did anyways thats by the way.

because i saw u quoting different people with same assertion .
u using ur personal experience to judge a whole tribe, does it sound wise to u. undecided.

do u know how many yorubas i have had bad tribalistic experience with,.
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Gracesofar(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

i still havnt seen any insult on my words... well im sorry if i did anyways thats by the way.

because i saw u quoting different people with same assertion .
u using ur personal experience to judge a whole tribe, does it sound wise to u. undecided.

do u know how many yorubas i have had bad tribalistic experience with,.

Copy

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Psoul(m): 6:30am On Feb 28, 2018
sexaddict08:

it might be easy for you, but making some life decisions is not easy for everyone...As great as Chris Oyakhilome is, he's in a broken marriage

Making decision may not be easy but there are some decisions in life u don't need to ask for help cos it's only you that has the solution to that problem.
You want to get married and u are asking weda you can marry a graduate or not. My dear you already kw the answer to that based on what u want in life.

How can one ask weda to marry a fair or dark complexioned skin lady?
What about telling us that the girl is a noisy person and that he also love the girl weda he can go on to marry the girl. U already kw if u can tolerate a noisy person or not. Keep love apart and check what u can take even wen the love is not there. These are purely personal things which may not really need external idea.
If u depend on ppl to advice u on issues like these, what will happen wen the real challenges surface?

Yea, you mentioned Chris Oyakhilome. My brother, success in marriage does not depend on how big, great or educated u are. Success in marriage must be a collective effort bw u and ur spouse, mutual love and commitment with a favour from God. No matter how u try to be successful in marriage and u have a spouse that want a different thing, my dear, that marriage must hit an iceberg.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by NOUNPortal: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
National Open University of Nigeria Examination

You saw today's exam records.

Here are the marking system used in the result calculations. Also, you'll learn how to calculate Noun exam results on your own.

CALCULATE NOUN EXAMINATION RESULT

SEE NOUN RESULT GRADING SYSTEM

DOWNLOAD NOUN RESULT CALCULATOR

CALCULATE NOUN TMA RESULT

APPLY FOR ADMISSION
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by rossi5(f): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
Donald3d:

Sometimes even the educated ones are worse .
My dad had this "talk" with me years ago about how its best for me to marry from my village , I got angry , because I hate tribalism so much, especially when its coming from someone I know.
I put a question to him "Does where a person comes from determine the persons character ?". He kept saying ehn ehn ehn .... grin grin.

Who told you I am wayward ?.Don't just come online and talk to people anyhow and conclude, without getting to know them.
So you are now saying parents can't be wrong ?, abegi
.I will not die young .Find another grave to spit on .
May God have mercy on you

you shall not die young my brother..you can find love anywhere dear..
Re: She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her by Donald3d(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2018
rossi5:

you shall not die young my brother..you can find love anywhere dear..
cool cool Thanks ma'am

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas / What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas / (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.