Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet (36861 Views)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Spidermon: 9:02am On Feb 28, 2018
Their parent's names?
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by MrEdimulo82(m): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2018
marvin906:
as i see bua i nor just bother myself ...

Exactly my mind....
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by XhosaNostra(f): 9:12am On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

I've noticed this as well. But I always get confused , are the Hausa people same as Fulani? Coz everytime I see people who look like that, it either they are labelled Hausa or Fulani.

I assume it's something similar to Khoi & San. They're often paired together but isn't the same thing, just similar. I stand corrected though lol.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by jegz25(m): 9:12am On Feb 28, 2018
Kobicove:
When did mallams start taking pre-wedding pics?

These must be enlightened mallams not the poor and unenlightened ones who will be shouting "Haram" all over the place if a man so much as stands next to his wife in public cheesy
we have poor and unenlightened people in every tribe and religion, And you also have Cele and Jehovah witnesses. So carry your bigotry somewhere else stinking bigot.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by BafanaBafana: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2018
Money money money
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Cirochukade: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2018
Mac2016:
see pam[s][/s] sandal for wedding photo shoot...hausa!

Go and learn how to spell palm first before making a comment
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by BafanaBafana: 9:33am On Feb 28, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

It is either he stole naija money or his father and that is why many of the hausa have nothing to think of or work in apart from stealing the national coffers

Their ladies ...relegated to the other room.
Lol.. You are very funny o.
Hausa man is still ahead of your tribe in every aspect. Did you know that before your fore fathers started wearing clothes, there were already wealthy men in the north traveling as far as the middle east to do business?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by kwessiStewie2(m): 9:33am On Feb 28, 2018
Classy
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2018
I thought taking pictures and posting it online is haram to these ppl
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by solihu(m): 9:42am On Feb 28, 2018
Mac2016:
see pam sandal for wedding photo shoot...hausa!

You are an idiot!
Poverty stricken bastard, it is not too hard to tell you are a product of a road side quickie! Die of hate! He is a million light years ahead of you in class and exposure. Akpu guzzling, tuber legged schmuck!
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by mkpurumma090(f): 9:43am On Feb 28, 2018
Chai!!!!! Money good ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by mkpurumma090(f): 9:43am On Feb 28, 2018
Chai!!!!! Money good ooooooo smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I assume it's something similar to Khoi & San. They're often paired together but isn't the same thing, just similar. I stand corrected though lol.
The Hausa and Fulani have intermarried over the centuries that it is impossible to separate them on most occasions, but they are different ethnic groups.

The Fulani are light skinned though (similar to Tuareg Arabs), while Hausa are almost always dark skinned

I thought the khio and khiosan are the same ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by XhosaNostra(f): 9:51am On Feb 28, 2018
greiboy:
The Hausa and Fulani have intermarried over the centuries that it is impossible to separate them on most occasions, but they are different ethnic groups.

The Fulani are light skinned though (similar to Tuareg Arabs), while Hausa are almost always dark skinned

I thought the khio and khiosan are the same ethnic group.

Thanks for the explanation. Very enlightening.

Khoi & San is not the same thing.
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Lionessza(f): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ok sure.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Thanks for the explanation. Very enlightening.

Khoi & San is not the same thing.
Yeah, I am just doing some research now on the internet. I am surprised though

it is also very enlightening

1 Like

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Babagy823: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2018
You hardly see a pure hausa or pure fulani in the north due to cross breeding. Thats why the name hausa fulani became the official name
Lionessza:

I've noticed this as well. But I always get confused , are the Hausa people same as Fulani? Coz everytime I see people who look like that, it either they are labelled Hausa or Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by delishpot: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2018
Mac2016:

He keeping it real maybe you should try it sometime. YOLO
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Lionessza(f): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2018
Babagy823:
You hardly see a pure hausa or pure fulani in the north due to cross breeding. Thats why the name hausa fulani became the official name

Ok , thanks for that . Are you Hausa Fulani?
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by XhosaNostra(f): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2018
greiboy:
Yeah, I am just doing some research now on the internet. I am surprised though

it is also very enlightening

Interesting revelations on both sides smiley
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Babagy823: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2018
Yes, i am a hausa fulani. My mom is pure fulani and my dad is hausa/fulani (his dad hausa his mum fulani). And i am married to a fulani lady whose parents are pure fulanis. So yes i am hausa fulani even though i have more fulani blood in my genes. and also, i only know few fulani words but fluent in hausa. Just to tell you the level of doping in the system
Lionessza:

Ok , thanks for that . Are you Hausa Fulani?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Crixina(f): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2018
factwriter:

Should feminine beauty rotate around NUDITY and IMMODESTY in the first place

Or what are you connoting with the statement "...even with the bride being covered up"

It's obvious the bride (in the pre shoot) doesn't need to expose her body to make up for any lack since there isn't any anyway.
bro, please try to understand statements before you comment.
But just in case you honestly misunderstood me, we are on the same page here, the society we live in today is pro nudity, you have to dress in a certain kind of way to be called beautiful and classy. My statement up there meant that the bride is the definition of class and beauty contrary to society's definition of those two words.

Comprendez?
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Navalsadiq(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2018
Real cute couples
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by tolguy(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2018
Mac2016:
can u post ur papa shoe n let us judge?
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Kyllahmc(m): 10:30am On Feb 28, 2018
fine girl... she looks like Nicki minaj
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by blackbeau1(f): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2018
I repeat , poverty is a bastard. See prewedding pictures looking like photoshoot for vogue
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2018
HeWrites:
A beautiful couple, simply identified as Ameera and Usman took to a private jet to have their pre-wedding shoot.

The photos show the bride-to-be posing for their pre-wedding photoshoot in glamour and in style as they take their shoot to a private jet.

The photos were creatively shot by Atilary Studios.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/02/beautiful-hausa-couple-take-pre-wedding-photoshoot-aboard-private-jet.html

I hope we won't near of stabbing and pouring of acid on some1s dick when he decides to add more women to his harem grin
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Lionessza(f): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2018
Babagy823:
Yes, i am a hausa fulani. My mom is pure fulani and my dad is hausa/fulani (his dad hausa his mum fulani). And i am married to a fulani lady whose parents are pure fulanis. So yes i am hausa fulani even though i have more fulani blood in my genes. and also, i only know few fulani words but fluent in hausa. Just to tell you the level of doping in the system

Oh , that's nice. It seems there are more hausa men marrying fulani women, am I wrong? . Ok , thanks a lot for this info. You guys look good together .
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by beejayphako(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2018
See class and maturity
No touching, no mumu pose. This is class
Whey be say some ppl will be doing doggy for pre wedding shoot undecided
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by beejayphako(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2018
Crixina:
I don't fancy the idea of pre-wedding photos, especially when it comes to we Nigerians and our extremities, but photos like these just make you want to change your mind.
Dope!
Even with the bride being covered up, it still spells class.

Aswear my sister. I just love this concept dieeee, i don change my mind. This is pure Class. Not until we show obscurity fha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! / Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View / How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.