Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet (36876 Views)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Maeka(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2018
I HOPE THE POOR ILLITERATE MUSLIM LADIES ARE LEARNING IF AT ALL THEY ARE SEEING THIS POSTURES/PICTURS OF THE RICH MUSLIMS, HERE, SHE DID NOT COVER ANY VAIL/HIJJABI OR IS HIJABBI NOT ALSO A RIGHT FOR THE RICH MEN CHILDREN IN ISLAM OR IS IT NOW A TING OF CHOICE? dat is y i call it a contradicting religion who makes and vreate rules to only punish and enslave the poor men and women in Islam
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Nowenuse: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

I've noticed this as well. But I always get confused , are the Hausa people same as Fulani? Coz everytime I see people who look like that, it either they are labelled Hausa or Fulani.

Hausa & fulani are not entirely the same, but over the centuries, they have been heavily intermixed, that it is sometimes difficult to tell them apart.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Nowenuse: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I assume it's something similar to Khoi & San. They're often paired together but isn't the same thing, just similar. I stand corrected though lol.

Nowenuse:

Hausa & fulani are not entirely the same, but over the centuries, they have been heavily intermixed, that it is sometimes difficult to tell them apart.
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Lionessza(f): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2018
Nowenuse:

Oh , sure . Thanks . Besides the looks , do they also have the same cultural practices or beliefs?
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Emepresh(f): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2018
Religion is for the poor. grin
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by stevups(m): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2018
Equal right!
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by salesforce: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2018
Oh
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by stilldoingokay(f): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2018
HeWrites:
A beautiful couple, simply identified as Ameera and Usman took to a private jet to have their pre-wedding shoot.

The photos show the bride-to-be posing for their pre-wedding photoshoot in glamour and in style as they take their shoot to a private jet.

The photos were creatively shot by Atilary Studios.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/02/beautiful-hausa-couple-take-pre-wedding-photoshoot-aboard-private-jet.html

The guy though. He is so damn handsome mehn.
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool simplicity. No boot grabbing. cool
hausa/fulani babes are deficient in the butt area so wetin he wan grab?. cheesy @ op.. Congrats to them.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Nowenuse: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

Oh , sure . Thanks . Besides the looks , do they also have the same cultural practices or beliefs?

Actually the ancestral cultures of fulanis and Hausas are completely different. Fulanis came from Senegal/Guinea axis around 200-300 years ago, while Hausas have been in Nigeria area for possibly over a thousand years.

The fulanis conquered the Hausas and settled among them, while the Hausas being a very large group culturally absorbed the fulanis in their midst. This bond was cemented with Islam... The British colonial masters radically promoted this bond to form the largest and most powerful group in Nigeria. They even used this bond to try to Hausanize/Hegemonize all the other northern groups like mine.... This is why Hausa language became widely used among 80 million or more people of different ethnic groups of northern Nigeria.

However, the fulanis who conquered and settled in the northeastern parts of Nigeria (Adamawa, Gombe) and Cameroon, largely retained their cultures because this area was filled with minority groups who could not absorb the fulanis unlike the Hausas of the northwest....

This is why only the fulanis of the north east are largely regarded as pure fulanis in Nigeria, these ones retain the ancestral cultures from Senegal/Guinea and even despise the Hausanized fulanis of the Northwest.

Also, the fulani nomadic herdsmen who are causing problem all over Nigeria are another quite distinct group too. These ones are largely somewhat pagan and I think retain the cultures far more than the former 2 groups who are heavily islamic.

It's quite a long history and story my dear.

However, one thing for sure. This so called Hausa-Fulani bond only exists in Nigeria... In Niger republic which is just next to us here, this doesn't exist. Hausas & fulanis over there are very distinct and independent of each other.
Infact, many Gambian, Senegalese & Guineen fulanis are usually confused when they hear of Hausa-fulani as one group in Nigeria. In their end of West Africa, it is nonsense to them and does not exist. They do not even know what Hausa sounds like or looks like. While over here in Nigeria, fulani language may soon go extinct to Hausa...
So many fulanis can no longer speak fulani but all fulanis can speak Hausa.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Nowenuse: 11:23am On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

It is obvious that yourself and XhosaNostra are South Africans.. I remember you specifically from that 'Kenya is better than Nigeria thread'

Do you mind some questions on your people and country? There are some things I'd like to know.
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Lionessza(f): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2018
Nowenuse:

Actually the ancestral cultures of fulanis and Hausas are completely different. Fulanis came from Senegal/Guinea axis around 200-300 years ago, while Hausas have been in Nigeria area for possibly over a thousand years.

The fulanis conquered the Hausas and settled among them, while the Hausas being a very large group culturally absorbed the fulanis in their midst. This bond was cemented with Islam... The British colonial masters radically promoted this bond to form the largest and most powerful group in Nigeria. They even used this bond to try to Hausanize/Hegemonize all the other northern groups like mine.... This is why Hausa language became widely used among 80 million or more people of different ethnic groups of northern Nigeria.

However, the fulanis who conquered and settled in the northeastern parts of Nigeria (Adamawa, Gombe) and Cameroon, largely retained their cultures because this area was filled with minority groups who could not absorb the fulanis unlike the Hausas of the northwest....

This is why only the fulanis of the north east are largely regarded as pure fulanis in Nigeria, these ones retain the ancestral cultures from Senegal/Guinea and even despise the Hausanized fulanis of the Northwest.

Also, the fulani nomadic herdsmen who are causing problem all over Nigeria are another quite distinct group too. These ones are largely somewhat pagan and I think retain the cultures far more than the former 2 groups who are heavily islamic.

It's quite a long history and story my dear.

However, one thing for sure. This so called Hausa-Fulani bond only exists in Nigeria... In Niger republic which is just next to us here, this doesn't exist. Hausas & fulanis over there are very distinct and independent of each other.
Infact, many Gambian, Senegalese & Guineen fulanis are usually confused when they hear of Hausa-fulani as one group in Nigeria. In their end of West Africa, it is nonsense to them and does not exist. They do not even know what Hausa sounds like or looks like. While over here in Nigeria, fulani language may soon go extinct to Hausa...
So many fulanis can no longer speak fulani but all fulanis can speak Hausa.

Ok, thanks. That was informative .

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Lionessza(f): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2018
Nowenuse:

It is obvious that yourself and XhosaNostra are South Africans.. I remember you specifically from that 'Kenya is better than Nigeria thread'

Do you mind some questions on your people and country? There are some things I'd like to know.

As long as it won't lead to e-fights like the thread you mentioned, coz I'm not in the mood for such today.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
This will finally bring an end to all this prewedding paparazzi
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by okerekeikpo: 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
Pre wedding pics is haram
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
LOL...They Lease out there aircrafts too. The pix fine naa, plus dem try grin
marvin906:
as i see bua i nor just bother myself ...
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
GUY...LOL
lefulefu:
hausa/fulani babes are deficient in the butt area so wetin he wan grab?. cheesy @ op.. Congrats to them.
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
seuneguavoen:
GUY...LOL
its true nacheesy. Facially sha they are attractive.i guess their Men love them dat way.
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by jimfarayola(m): 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

I've noticed this as well. But I always get confused , are the Hausa people same as Fulani? Coz everytime I see people who look like that, it either they are labelled Hausa or Fulani.

Ameera(bride) is a Fulani girl from Adamawa state, she was my classmate in the university
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by jimfarayola(m): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
Wow... That guy is lucky
Ameeara was arguably the most beautiful girl in my department when we were in school.
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Lionessza(f): 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
jimfarayola:

Ameera(bride) is a Fulani girl from Adamawa state, she was my classmate in the university

Ok sure.
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by uu2712: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
this couple is cute , pray that they enjoy their marriage
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by MrRhymes101(m): 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
They dinor touch in all the pictures. Cool... Wedding MC
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by factwriter(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
Crixina:
bro, please try to understand statements before you comment.
But just in case you honestly misunderstood me, we are on the same page here, the society we live in today is pro nudity, you have to dress in a certain kind of way to be called beautiful and classy. My statement up there meant that the bride is the definition of class and beauty contrary to society's definition of those two words.

Comprendez?

Merci beaucoup.

Its just a Nairaland "Itchy Finger" thing or Probably I read through hastily.

Pardon moa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III / Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! / 10 Signs A Woman May Have Character Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.