Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet (36874 Views)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by carinmom(f): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Beauty with no brains...that's what hausa women are

Hater spotted undecided

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by esthy86(f): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2018
lovely
pretty lass
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by dirtyhokage(m): 8:24am On Feb 28, 2018
Their parents steal so the kids can show off and intimidate others.....

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by madridguy(m): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by 5born2teach(m): 8:27am On Feb 28, 2018
May almighty Allah bless the union

1 Like

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by musa7m(m): 8:27am On Feb 28, 2018
Kobicove:
When did mallams start taking pre-wedding pics?

These must be enlightened mallams not the poor and unenlightened ones who will be shouting "Haram" all over the place if a man so much as stands next to his wife in public cheesy
you are mad but you have no bdy to tell you that....your problem is islam..go and face your church life.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by nnol(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:
The Hausa have some beautiful women. She's pretty.
hw do u knw?
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by adedibu75: 8:28am On Feb 28, 2018
When you see an educated Hausa.
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by XhosaNostra(f): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2018
nnol:
hw do u knw?

I've seen threads here before, that's how I know undecided
Every single one of the brides has been beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2018
This is what I saw in the north , classy hausa boys and girls. They went to parties, smoked , played snooker. A lot if them were in the university. So when people start insulting hauas, I just laugh. The hausa that come to the south are the poor ones. Not saying there are no poor hausa but it just like the south , some are poor and others rich.

The only difference is poor hausa accept their poverty and there's no jealousy of the the rich.

They're beautiful and we'll educated.

11 Likes

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by blesskewe(f): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
Why do men sit and women stand in couple photos sad
I wonder
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by kabrud: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2018
Mac2016:
see pam sandal for wedding photo shoot...hausa!
Ibo, what is wrong with that? Let's see your own photo shoot?
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2018
This is what I saw in the north , classy hausa boys and girls. They went to parties, smoked , played snooker. A lot of them were in the university. So when people start insulting hausa, I just laugh. The hausa that come to the south are the poor ones. Not saying there are no poor hausa but it's just like the south , some are poor and others rich.

The only difference is poor hausa accept their poverty and there's no jealousy of the the rich.

They're beautiful and we'll educated.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by musa7m(m): 8:32am On Feb 28, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

den wetin afonja and flat head Jews of Nigeria fine women. With yam leg come be.......I can see anything abt the north dey pain una
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by ufuosman(m): 8:32am On Feb 28, 2018
Cute, all the best to them
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by charles2044: 8:36am On Feb 28, 2018
Some that did their pre weeding pics with. Doggy style will not like. This
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Guidette(f): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Shey Nina is Hausa?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by wellmax(m): 8:40am On Feb 28, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Beauty with no brains...that's what Igbo women are

Fixed
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by wellmax(m): 8:41am On Feb 28, 2018
nnol:
hw do u knw?

Because he's not stereotyped like you.
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by asawanathegreat(m): 8:41am On Feb 28, 2018
They are looking good jor 4get d Pam sandals
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by BabangidaHamza(m): 8:43am On Feb 28, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Some are ugly as my ass, no brain and are sex objects
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Ospic2014: 8:46am On Feb 28, 2018
Tomorrow my sister will turn it to show breast and s3xy pre wedding
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by factwriter(m): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2018
Crixina:

Even with the bride being covered up, it still spells class.

Should feminine beauty rotate around NUDITY and IMMODESTY in the first place

Or what are you connoting with the statement "...even with the bride being covered up"

It's obvious the bride (in the pre shoot) doesn't need to expose her body to make up for any lack since there isn't any anyway.
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by ifrosh: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2018
last picture tho....wife be looking like sex doll.
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by manci(m): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

you mean your slave masters Jew's brain?
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Obierika(m): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2018
musa7m:
you are mad but you have no bdy to tell you that....your problem is islam..go and face your church life.

E pain am!
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by halfbloodprince(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2018
pics dripping with class..

1 Like

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by kkboy(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2018
How did he make his money?
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by bashr11: 8:58am On Feb 28, 2018
Adorable couple smiley
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by narorose(f): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2018
Lovely
Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by IkpuMmadu: 8:59am On Feb 28, 2018
kkboy:
How did he make his money?

It is either he stole naija money or his father and that is why many of the hausa have nothing to think of or work in apart from stealing the national coffers

Their ladies ...relegated to the other room.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet by Lionessza(f): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:
The Hausa have some beautiful women. She's pretty.

I've noticed this as well. But I always get confused , are the Hausa people same as Fulani? Coz everytime I see people who look like that, its either they are labelled Hausa or Fulani.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III / Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! / 10 Signs A Woman May Have Character Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.