Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,151 members, 7,864,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married (4466 Views)

I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman / Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by Rider007: 5:53am On Mar 01, 2018
I can only figure one thing from ur story...half truth(she turn u down before) half lie(she can't b asking for nothing,u don bleep her)

If u r clean,u can down her demands with all bordness and even tell ur wife n pastor n close menbers[color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by Kobicove(m): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2018
alimaa:
I rarely post on this forum but i think i can get a good advice here. There was this church sister i was admiring when i was still single around 2014 and i tried to woo her but the treatment she gave to me was terrible. She rejected all my advances until i was discouraged. It was just a few years after NYSC and i was just managing the little job i was engaged in and everything then was just not rosy at all.

After a while i approached another sister in my church and we got married within eight months but a few weeks to our traditional marriage i got a better job offer that was ten times better than what i was doing and since then God has been good to us.
After our wedding, the other church sister who turned down my advances came and joined the music team which i was a part of and since then she has been on my neck. She became friendly to me and she started calling me on phone to ask for recharge cards; from there she progressed to financial assistance and i have been complying. Initially I thought i was just being helpful but her requests keep coming and even when I am with my wife she keeps calling.

Something in me tells me that this is how extra-marital affair starts and i don't want to be involved in it. Not just that, the church i attend will quickly dish out punishment whenever they suspect someone of anything immorality and it will be very embarrassing. More so, if a woman can prove that you have been sending her money she has also proved that you are dating her and you cannot exonerate yourself from such allegation. Even when you try to exonerate yourself, people will ask you "then on what grounds have you been giving her money?" This is because people all over the world believe that money is given in exchange for something which could be anything.

Please what can i do to make this girl stay away from me in order not to break my home?

OP, are you trying to tell us you can't say no to financial demands from someone you're not obligated to?
Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by balaclava: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2018
Ur brain is willing to leave the girl
But ur d**k is weak. Stop listening to ur d**k
Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by MistadeRegal(m): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2018
alimaa:
I rarely post on this forum but i think i can get a good advice here. There was this church sister i was admiring when i was still single around 2014 and i tried to woo her but the treatment she gave to me was terrible. She rejected all my advances until i was discouraged. It was just a few years after NYSC and i was just managing the little job i was engaged in and everything then was just not rosy at all.

After a while i approached another sister in my church and we got married within eight months but a few weeks to our traditional marriage i got a better job offer that was ten times better than what i was doing and since then God has been good to us.
After our wedding, the other church sister who turned down my advances came and joined the music team which i was a part of and since then she has been on my neck. She became friendly to me and she started calling me on phone to ask for recharge cards; from there she progressed to financial assistance and i have been complying. Initially I thought i was just being helpful but her requests keep coming and even when I am with my wife she keeps calling.

Something in me tells me that this is how extra-marital affair starts and i don't want to be involved in it. Not just that, the church i attend will quickly dish out punishment whenever they suspect someone of anything immorality and it will be very embarrassing. More so, if a woman can prove that you have been sending her money she has also proved that you are dating her and you cannot exonerate yourself from such allegation. Even when you try to exonerate yourself, people will ask you "then on what grounds have you been giving her money?" This is because people all over the world believe that money is given in exchange for something which could be anything.

Please what can i do to make this girl stay away from me in order not to break my home?

Man up.
Tell your wife everything.
She definitely knows what to do.
Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by alimaa: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Man up. Tell your wife everything. She definitely knows what to do.
Thanks, i have done that now
Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by cassyrooy(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:
Young man, when next she asks for money, tell her that you'll have to discuss with your wife before sending the money to her....Trust me, she'll never ask for money again.....But, if she continues, then tell your wife... Na just 2 or 3 words your wife go drop for u, ur brain go reset well well

Believe me you, if you continue keeping this away from your wife, you will definitely sleep with that lady one day.
Abi o! He might also get his wife to start suspecting him of already sleeping with her.
Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by donstan18: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2018
cassyrooy:
Abi o! He might also get his wife to start suspecting him of already sleeping with her.

Being suspected is better than being caught.
Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by tsadoemmanuel: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2018
YOU ARE VERY RIGHT. ALSO, YOUR WIFE OR PASTOR SHOULD KNOW ABOUT IT INCASE OF ANY LIKELY PRANKS SHE MIGHT WANT TO PLAY.
donstan18:
Young man, when next she asks for money, tell her that you'll have to discuss with your wife before sending the money to her....Trust me, she'll never ask for money again.....But, if she continues, then tell your wife... Na just 2 or 3 words your wife go drop for u, ur brain go reset well well

Believe me you, if you continue keeping this away from your wife, you will definitely sleep with that lady one day.
Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by cassyrooy(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

Being suspected is better than being caught.

Yes, little difference though.

You know both can steer his marriage to an eventual divorce should this unsanctionable financial relationship continues.

And the op should concentrate all his efforts to better his family fortune, rainy days are almost inevitable in Nigeria given our kinda leaders
Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by Ken4agent(m): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2018
Tell your wife....she sure know what to do I such case grin
Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by InfernoNig: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
This one tire me. Abeg turn her to SM sex machine. Nothing goes for nothing
Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by donstan18: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
cassyrooy:
Yes, little difference though.

You know both can steer his marriage to an eventual divorce should this unsanctionable financial relationship continues.

And the op should concentrate all his efforts to better his family fortune, rainy days are almost inevitable in Nigeria given our kinda leaders

Much difference brO cheesy

How do you mean "BOTH" can steer his marriage, which "Both" brO, I didn't understand well.
Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by donstan18: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
tsadoemmanuel:
YOU ARE VERY RIGHT. ALSO, YOUR WIFE OR PASTOR SHOULD KNOW ABOUT IT INCASE OF ANY LIKELY PRANKS SHE MIGHT WANT TO PLAY.

You may not need pastors in this, it's a marital affair.

I think pastors should be indulged in when an issue is out of hand, not this kind.

Concerning the prank or denial, an evidence of her asking for money will do.
Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by cassyrooy(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

Much difference brO cheesy

How do you mean "BOTH" can steer his marriage, which "Both" brO, I didn't understand well.
His wife suspicion of him having extramarital affairs, it breaches trust and confidence.

And being caught, I think no need explaining the end.
Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by donstan18: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
cassyrooy:
His wife suspicion of him having extramarital affairs, it breaches trust and confidence.

And being caught, I think no need explaining the end.

Ok, I now get.

But why should a woman suspect a husband that had to open up to her to tell what he's been going through from another lady.

Is that wise?

1 Like

Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by cassyrooy(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

Ok, I now get.

But why should a woman suspect a husband that had to open up to her to tell what he's been going through from another lady.

Is that wise?
You never can tell but, let's presume she's understanding and can help him manage this situation.
Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by donstan18: 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
cassyrooy:
You never can tell but, let's presume she's understanding and can help him manage this situation.

We should be discussing about the intelligent and understanding ladies, not the unwise cheesy
Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by cassyrooy(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

We should be discussing about the intelligent and understanding ladies, not the unwise cheesy
Hahaha! All in all. Mr OP is capable of keeping that insatiable and evil girl away from his home and family.

Do enjoy the rest of your day, Sir! BTW! Happy new month.
Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by simplex2: 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
This is not rocket science...

When next she calls to ask for money, courteously tell her that she has to talk to your wife about it because as it stands, your wife is the one managing your finances.

case closed!
Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by donstan18: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
cassyrooy:
Hahaha! All in all. Mr OP is capable of keeping that insatiable and evil girl away from his home and family.

Do enjoy the rest of your day, Sir! BTW! Happy new month.

Wish you the best brO! kiss

1 Like

Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by alimaa: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
simplex2:
This is not rocket science...

When next she calls to ask for money, courteously tell her that she has to talk to your wife about it because as it stands, your wife is the one managing your finances.

case closed!
Thanks, this is what i will do henceforth.
Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
Maybe I'm wrong my gee ...but psychologically it's your ego at fault here . I've been in your shoes before . This lady rejected your advances and now that you have arrived you want to show that there is money .

Truth be told stop being stupid just as I was stupid . Spend your money on people who are actually there for you ...not all these people who don't send you when things are going bad .

Sometimes we men we dey Bleep up . Y'all will leave your wives and be giving money to these girls who will take off the day you can no longer meet their needs .

Man take care of your mom , your sister and your wife .All the women don't send you really they don't .

2 Likes

Re: My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
If you give her chance, she will gladly sleep with you knowing fully well you are married.

Church girls, fear them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This is the height of friendzone(pics) / I Have Slept With Over 20 Dogs And Never Had Intercourse With A Man / Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.