Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (108877 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Ngokafor(f): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
Chukapage:
as well as the females because women cheat just as men do just that they are smarter and rarely caught..cos they are pretentious forming sexual decency when they can Bleep the whole of Lagos for money or marriage..especially the Nigerian Woman here in Nigeria Women don't call "cheating" ,.."cheating" they call it "not putting all your eggs in one basket" ..SO STOP the reverse physiology!!

I doubt if you know the meaning of reverse psychology cos it has nothing to do with what i said...no need writting epistles....cheating men should be eliminated too...simple
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Surrey2Bimshire: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

Haahahahaa grin grin She called me a "Fowl", showing how pissed and pained she is.

Dullard cheesy a woman who don't want to be owned by a man should kindly get out of the man's life, not going around sucking dicks cheesy

Better change your ways grin to avoid your ass being printed.

Lol..pained ? Ahahah keep dreaming ..
Yes you’re a fowl lol lemme alone I’m done with you .
Go look for something reasonable to do
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by PrettySleek(f): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

That’s what they all said .....
U know right? wink cheesy
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by MissRaine69(f): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
PrettySleek:

U know right? wink cheesy
wink

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Culin(f): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
zuto4u:
Will u cheat on me?
I don't understand, who are you?
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by makydebbie(f): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Xinzu:

I'm different, no doubt. I've met a pro, just once. I would forever live to remember her. Her womanhood lives on grin
Chai! grin
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Culin(f): 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
Cadec007:
if you would say the same thing to a woman who reacted this way, or dismembers her cheating mate or stabs her cheating mate you are in order but if you would applaud such lady then........

I'm not in support of any form of revenge on an ex, even if it's carried out by a lady.
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by shaybebaby(f): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
Jonathan:

Stigmatisation from the public
Families
Work etc
Tell that to Kim Kardashian.
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
You would trust our naija girls to side with a sista in this situations. After all it cud just have been them in her shoes. They appreciate and realise the whōring tendencies inherent in their ilk.

But why one would choose to stoop so low is beyond me. I mean its bad enough she made a cuckold outta ya, then nīgga goes to make himself a souvenir?the shame is on you brah.
Its like fighting with a pig in the mud, the dirt is on you cos obviously the bloody pig is just enjoying itself at your expense.

There is a thin line between getting your pound of flesh and making a fool of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by jonadaft: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
shaybebaby:

Tell that to Kim Kardashian.
Lol
Your role model àbí?
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by PrettySleek(f): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by BlueScholar(m): 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, pained? , did I touch a nerve? cheesy were you moved? cheesy

This is just the beginning, a new method of dealing with cheating hoes cheesy

Ungrateful hoes and bitches like you must be humble and loyal, you must stick to one d*ck.

Lol...cheesy cheesy

You must learn how to start supporting the truth.
I know how scared you are, i'm sure you see yourself being in the girl's shoe if you don't stop your ways cheesy

You must learn how to be more faithful to your man cheesy

Else, your "Ass" will be printed grin

hahaha savage
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by donstan18: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

Lol..pained ? Ahahah keep dreaming .. Yes you’re a fowl lol lemme alone I’m done with you . Go look for something reasonable to do
Always done with me, still can't resist replying grin
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by donstan18: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

Lol..pained ? Ahahah keep dreaming .. Yes you’re a fowl lol lemme alone I’m done with you . Go look for something reasonable to do
Always done with me, still can't resist replying grin
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by shaybebaby(f): 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Jonathan:

Lol
Your role model àbí?
Totally irrelevant. She smiled all the way to the bank AFTER Ray-J did his thing.

Not only that, Kanye wifed her, shiit, her whole family ate from her infamy.

What you typed previously is what YOU would like to see happen, sadly no one gives a fvck. Sex sells and bish can smile all the way to the bank if she plays her cards smart.
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by galaxy2020(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
A girl you are not married to, you don't have right over her. Get that into thick skull.
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Cadec007(m): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
Culin:

I'm not in support of any form of revenge on an ex, even if it's carried out by a lady.
kk
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by nancyv(f): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
girlfriend? I thought u said wife.I am not supporting the girlfriend,but what the man did is really immature.
The girl obviously dodged a bullet.
Men are behaving like sissies nowadays!!!!
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by shineeye1: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
The man's action is stupid.
The girl is a lay-about.
They deserve each other.
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
pcguru1:

Take your drugs bro, and whoever is frustrating you, deal with them don't bring your drama to me. And you shut up you buzzed me first.
stfu you
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by noziz(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
the one wey dey sweet pass na when she put the balls for her mouth. men ur brain go first off!!!
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Chukapage(m): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ngokafor:

I doubt if you know the meaning of reverse psychology cos it has nothing to do with what i said...no need writting epistles....cheating men should be eliminated too...simple
just like cheating women should killed with their lovers too
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by khvnggift(m): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
That girl go sabi gv Mouth Gig oh. See mouth wide like Unilag baes kitten. Dnt ask me hw I knew I jst know
undecided undecided<3
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by xoxocandy(f): 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Vince77:

Your girls are not experienced
Or you cum too fast.

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by jonadaft: 12:17am On Mar 02, 2018
shaybebaby:

Totally irrelevant. She smiled all the way to the bank AFTER Ray-J did his thing.

Not only that, Kanye wifed her, shiit, her whole family ate from her infamy.

What you typed previously is what YOU would like to see happen, sadly no one gives a fvck. Sex sells and bish can smile all the way to the bank if she plays her cards smart.
Olodo
The day your father catches you fuckìng, you'd know the world you really are. Sex tape will forever dent people's image. Ask Kim herself.
I hope her children would understand and be proud of her in the future.
Everything is not about money H0RNY
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by ibietela2(m): 6:00am On Mar 02, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by shaybebaby(f): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2018
Jonathan:

Olodo
The day your father catches you fuckìng, you'd know the world you really are. Sex tape will forever dent people's image. Ask Kim herself.
I hope her children would understand and be proud of her in the future.
Everything is not about money H0RNY
So? If her father didn't fvck, she wouldn't have been conceived so what's with the double standard?

Denting image according to who? Seems like you haven't eaten because you are slow on the uptake.

Kim achieved fame on the back of her sex tape and not prior. She was a nobody hanging around Paris Hilton. She is a star because we saw her fvcking.

Ask Kim herself? Looooool. That's the whole point I'm driving across, She doesn't care ergo not everyone cares including parents, kids, friends.

If you don't like that fact, kill yourself. I don't care, grin grin
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by markode777: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2018
shaybebaby:

So? If her father didn't fvck, she wouldn't have been conceived so what's with the double standard?

Denting image according to who? Seems like you haven't eaten because you are slow on the uptake.

Kim achieved fame on the back of her sex tape and not prior. She was a nobody hanging around Paris Hilton. She is a star because we saw her fvcking.

Ask Kim herself? Looooool. That's the whole point I'm driving across, She doesn't care ergo not everyone cares including parents, kids, friends.

If you don't like that fact, kill yourself. I don't care, grin grin

This one ashawonism na heavy gift. I pity your husband who will be pouring his sperm inside a repainted public toilet. GOD punish Devil.
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by shaybebaby(f): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2018
markode777:

This one ashawonism na heavy gift. I pity your husband who will be pouring his sperm inside a repainted public toilet. GOD punish Devil.

Opinions are like @rseholes,everyone's got one. But you not only have one, you are one. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by markode777: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2018
shaybebaby:

Opinions are like @rseholes,everyone's got one. But you not only have one, you are one. grin

Hahaha... You are no longer an assHOLE, you are an "assWELL". The hole in your pu*sy is now Public well.

What an achievement grin
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by shaybebaby(f): 10:54am On Mar 02, 2018
markode777:

Hahaha... You are no longer an assHOLE, you are an "assWELL". The hole in your pu*sy is now Public well.

What an achievement grin
What's yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom / A South African Female Prison Warder Caught Having Sex With A Prisoner / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.