Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (108880 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 01, 2018
Kobicove:
It's a very immature thing to do undecided

Besides he could be sued for it

If the lady gets a good lawyer he would regret it

Absolutely. But she looks like a hood rat.

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by femi4: 6:41am On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

To be called a driver one has to be actually be able to drive a car sitting in a car and expecting miracles that won’t happen. Maybe your car needs someone who can actually drive!
he's right, not every guy cum from Mouth Action

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by emerged01(m): 6:54am On Mar 01, 2018
VenomousTruth:
non of the above mentioned bro.... I even got active recently... been celibate all the years... bj is over hailed lol
Lol! Maybe the person wey do am for u get big teeth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Burgerlomo: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2018
Kobicove:

2 Likes

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by iluvpomo(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2018
blessedvisky:
grin. Lmao. I find that thing called "Mouth Action" extremely disgusting. lipsrsealed
you have not received correct one then ... shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by dinocy(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2018
lol. wicked. BJ toh bad

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2018
Lemme not comment

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by free2ryhme: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2018
queensera:
According to @TJ2COZY who posted the picture on twitter.

He Wrote:
My uncle caught his girl cheating, put her on a shirt & went to her job ����

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/man-print-picture-of-his-girlfriend.html

immaturity of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Xinzu: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2018
VenomousTruth:
before person go cum from bllowjob eeh... that thing too hard to cum through. I can have it forever! its overhyped.

I dey tell you, I don't know how those that do it do it. Its very hard to achieve orgasm through bj.

2 Likes

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by tabisegroup(m): 8:07am On Mar 01, 2018
Opoki:
The joke is on the guy because the girl is still identified with him and not the other guy and fact is, many girl suck dick like lollipop and how many would he tell that the girl is not sucking his dick on the picture?

Abi..? grin
He would have printed his dick side by side so we can know n differentiate dem cheesy grin
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by zihoho: 8:07am On Mar 01, 2018
lol
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2018
pcguru1:
He prob cares too much, I would have initiated Ghost protocol
shut up jor. Who the Bleep do U think you are.
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by kissenger: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2018
hmm i cant fit say anything. Dude no try sha. Imagine all her colleagues seeing that and thinking she is a thot. well what i know https:///BBFTrQ
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Edjoshua: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2018
Lol

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Culin(f): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2018
His uncle must be a kid in an adult's body.

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by hybee55: 8:14am On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

To be called a driver one has to be actually be able to drive a car sitting in a car and expecting miracles that won’t happen. Maybe your car needs someone who can actually drive!

can u drive
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by searchhussein(m): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2018
Smh

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

Wen woman cheats... they will say d driver does not know how to drive the car.... but wen men cheat on them... we are call he-goat.... and forget ever driver likes to drive the latest model,clean new car with sound engine,....even if he can't own it.... just test run and go back home to his old rickety taxi unhappy

2 Likes

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2018
Kobicove:

I hope she does sue his stupid ass angry

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by makydebbie(f): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

That’s what they all said .....
Lmao. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by makydebbie(f): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2018
Xinzu:

I dey tell you, I don't know how those that do it do it. Its very hard to achieve orgasm through bj.
Then your girl doesn't blow you good or give you some nice deep thro.ating.

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by donstan18: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2018
Culin:

Then the cheating lady must be a matured woman for cheating, ba?

2 Likes

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Gangster1ms: 8:27am On Mar 01, 2018
VenomousTruth:
before person go cum from bllowjob eeh... that thing too hard to cum through. I can have it forever! its overhyped.
The right person hasn't given it to u... i use to think the same way till a highly professional gave it to me.. i cummed in her mouth.. i swear i was very surprised it happened, just couldn't believed it and i was overwhelmed. The secret is them sucking on ur balls too and not just the rod cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by donstan18: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2018
frenzyduchess:
I hope she does sue his stupid ass angry

See dem

2 Likes

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Vince77(m): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2018
VenomousTruth:

Your girls are not experienced

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 01, 2018
Lool I saved a chic's name as Cumfort on my phone for this same reason cheesy some know the job well
Xinzu:

2 Likes

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by MissRaine69(f): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2018
daylife7:

Wen woman cheats... they will say d driver does not know how to drive the car.... but wen men cheat on them... we are call he-goat.... and forget ever driver likes to drive the latest model,clean new car with sound engine,....even if he can't own it.... just test run and go back home to his old rickety taxi unhappy
What?

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Culin(f): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

Then the cheating lady must be a matured woman for cheating, ba?

Oh please, almost everybody cheats, it's part of human nature. You just forgive and move on., just imagine if everybody in the world made a souvenir of their cheating partner. It's just immature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2018
Culin:

Totoo am pri.ck matter no get maturity o.... the thing fit turn u to baby- begin suckle breast..... he fit turn to to dog- begin lick leak open sore call pvssy
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by justiniyke29: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2018
Gofwane:
same here!
if a gal offer 2 give u one u will refuse abi? boss, only u na striker no9
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Azzakiyya(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2018
But why na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / A South African Female Prison Warder Caught Having Sex With A Prisoner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.