Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,556 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (108878 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by sanerugwei: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

To be called a driver one has to be actually be able to drive a car sitting in a car and expecting miracles that won’t happen. Maybe your car needs someone who can actually drive!

What is this one saying?
How far and how long can you drive a piledriver?

BTW, nice snickers abi canvass, if that na you o.
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

What?

Lol.... na una begin use driver and car illustration na.... like dat ur car need very good driver like me to reve am well

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by donstan18: 8:34am On Mar 01, 2018
Culin:

Oh please, almost everybody cheats, it's part of human nature. You just forgive and move on., just imagine if everybody in the world made a souvenir of their cheating partner. It's just immature.

It's not immaturity, and beside you don't expect everybody to forgive a cheating partner.

The man is matured cheesy....He just did what we call "Fvck up treating"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Anglojosite7(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

To be called a driver one has to be actually be able to drive a car sitting in a car and expecting miracles that won’t happen. Maybe your car needs someone who can actually drive!
Like seriously?
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by anyicash(m): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2018
[color=#000000][/color]
blessedvisky:
grin. Lmao. I find that thing called "Mouth Action" extremely disgusting. lipsrsealed
that means you love it.

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by MissRaine69(f): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2018
Anglojosite7:
Like seriously?
Yep seriously
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by JOSHUAEASY(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2018
Lol grin
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by jonadaft: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2018
blessedvisky:
grin. Lmao. I find that thing called "Mouth Action" extremely disgusting. lipsrsealed
I enjoy it passionately cool

But I haven't and don't ever think I can find any girl to do it to.

As long as day the puṣsy has been fùcked before, God forbid!

I no fit carry my face near where another man don chuk prick grin
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Anglojosite7(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

Yep seriously
Wow! Here I come. You are truly a queen.
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

See dem
not see them, we are talking about where your rights end being where another person's rights starts.

Can we stop being emotional, yes he was hurt so?, who haven't?, both gender have at one time or the other been hurt, that instead of putting in more energy to get over it, he decides to take this route shows how emotionally weak he is undecided And I hope the law finds it wrong too so he gets to pay ,nonsense,this is what a teenager would do undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by jonadaft: 8:46am On Mar 01, 2018
Opoki:
The joke is on the guy because the girl is still identified with him and not the other guy and fact is, many girl suck dick like lollipop and how many would he tell that the girl is not sucking his dick on the picture?
Do you have brains at all?

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by HomeOfMe(f): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2018
blessedvisky:
You àre not alone...

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by jonadaft: 8:48am On Mar 01, 2018
Kobicove:
It's a very immature thing to do undecided

Besides he could be sued for it

If the lady gets a good lawyer he would regret it
Rubbish

The family of the girl would b me proud.

That picture would be forever alive.

The girl is doomed for life.
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Franking: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2018
blessedvisky:

I can't imagine myself ever receiving or giving one. The risks far outweigh any perceived benefits. The mouth contains a lot of microbes which are harmless in the mouth, but can be pathogenic in the urinary tract and/or vagina. How I wish people knew what they are getting into b4 going ahead
I assume everyone who has died in the past ten years was because of mouth action.

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by jonadaft: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2018
frenzyduchess:
not see them, we are talking about where your rights end being where another person's rights starts.

Can we stop being emotional, yes he was hurt so?, who haven't?, both gender have at one time or the other been hurt, that instead of putting in more energy to get over it, he decides to take this route shows how emotionally weak he is undecided And I hope the law finds it wrong too so he gets to pay ,nonsense,this is what a teenager would do undecided
The guy is smart and I'm proud of him.

I'll do worse than that to a cheating a partner and I believe 90 per cent of Nigerian guys will do the same.

Cheating partners don't deserve any mercy.

After sucking a random man's dick, you'd take your filthy mouth to goan kiss your man abi?

Pray you don't get caught...
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2018
Jonathan:

I'll do worse than that to a cheating a partner and I believe 90 per cent of Nigerian guys will do the same.

Cheating partners don't deserve any mercy.

After sucking a random man's dick, you'd to your filthy mouth to goan kiss your man abi?

Pray you don't get caught...
and what should women that have been cheated on do to their stupid men who must have gone to put their restless rod elsewhere?, cut it off undecided
Well I hope she is smart enough to see an avenue to make money off his stupidity.
Cos men would rather cheat and take it to heart when cheated on, what set of humans I must say undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 01, 2018
VenomousTruth:
non of the above mentioned bro.... I even got active recently... been celibate all the years... bj is over hailed lol
kiss
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by junglej: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. Everybody have his or her way of dealing with heartbreak and rejection.

And who said this is either heartbreak or rejection? This is a freaking cheat being exposed. Different thing.
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by eevich: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2018
Kobicove:
It's a very immature thing to do undecided

Besides he could be sued for it

If the lady gets a good lawyer he would regret it
A crushed heart doesn't give a sh!t..
I believe he has weighed all the consequences and is damning them. Publicly Defaming her is his priority here...
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by donstan18: 9:01am On Mar 01, 2018
frenzyduchess:

A man v'got right over his lady, and aswell a woman v'got right over her man, stop erasing the idea of right just because she cheated, we both know the truth about rights in a relationship ....Note that.

What emotional are you typing about?, you think the man is that hurt? cheesy, like... You think it's all about emotional weakness? cheesy, Hahahah, please that man isn't hurt a bit, believe me grin ..Kindly desist from such thought this moment.

Now let me brief you a little. Most men will only be deeply hurt when cheated by a woman they so much love, they'll be hurt, but believe me, in this case 95% of men won't reiterate or try to get or hurt back a woman they love, they won't cheesy... Men like this man will only do what he did to ungrateful hoes they don't love that much, a man won't do that to a woman he loves so much even if she cheats, so don't say he's too emotional cheesy... He did what we call "Fvckup treating" ...Ungrateful bitches must be humble and loyal.

And please, there's nothing like maturity in dick and pussy grin abi is it matured to suck your woman's boobs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by cyberguy72(m): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2018
VenomousTruth:
before person go cum from bllowjob eeh... that thing too hard to cum through. I can have it forever! its overhyped.
U hv not experiencing tight sucking naim make.
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Lionessza(f): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2018
This is so childish. No wonder she cheated, who wants to deal with an emotionally re"tarded attention seeker like this .

2 Likes

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by kingPhidel(m): 9:03am On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:
Print more of the cloth and gift it to her parents.
lwkmd . Kuku open school for her village and use it as uniforms na
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

A man v'got right over his lady, and aswell a woman v'got right over her man, stop erasing the idea of right just because she cheated, we both know the truth about rights in a relationship ....Note that.

What emotional are you typing about?, you think the man is that hurt? cheesy, like... You think it's all about emotional weakness? cheesy, desist from such thought this moment.

Now let me brief you a little. Most men will only be deeply hurt when cheated by a woman they so much love, they'll be hurt, but believe me, in this case 95% of men won't reiterate or try to get or hurt back a woman they love, they won't cheesy... Men like this man will only do what he did to ungrateful hoes they don't love that much, a man won't do that to a woman he loves so much even if she cheats, so don't say he's too emotional cheesy... He did what we call "Fvckup treating" ...Ungrateful bitches must be humble and loyal.

And please, there's nothing like maturity in dick and pussy grin abi is it matured to suck your woman's boobs cheesy
after all the long epistle, you ended up saying nothing. Boys will be boys .Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by XhosaNostra(f): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2018
Lionessza:
This is so childish. No wonder she cheated, who wants to deal with an emotionally re"tarded attention seeker like this .

Can you see that mouthful though? Kikikiki.

1 Like

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by zudozz: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2018
VenomousTruth:
before person go cum from bllowjob eeh... that thing too hard to cum through. I can have it forever! its overhyped.

PEOPLE DEY COME FROM BEEJAY?

2 Likes

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by donstan18: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2018
frenzyduchess:
after all the long epistle, you ended up saying nothing. Boys will be boys .Have a nice day

Hahahahah grin

The moment she's out of point to defend her "Court suing" motions grin grin grin

Can't stop laughing.
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2018
Immaturity! If someone cheats on you, why disgracing him/her. The best thing is to part ways.
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by eevich: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2018
frenzyduchess:
and what should women that have been cheated on do to their stupid men who must have gone to put their restless rod elsewhere?, cut it off undecided
Well I hope she is smart enough to see an avenue to make money off his stupidity.
Cos men would rather cheat and take it to heart when cheated on, what set of humans I must say undecided
And why should a simple defamation stunt be compared with such level of savagery(cutting off his rod)? And on your second point, lets work with the facts we have and not jump to conclusions on this case. We do not know if his cheating lead to her blowing another guy.. I'll bet he is not the cheating type-and reason he'll take such action
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by pepperdem001(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2018
Chickens 4 sale in Benin. fast food size
Call:0803 368 9532
Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Chukazu: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2018
What nonsense!
If that old man is still doing "boy friend and girl friend" then he too must have cheated many girls

She isn't married to you , not your wife but "girlfriend"

He Has no right to dehumanize her in such way.

Why should you take away her privacy with such cruelty?

2 Likes

Re: Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 01, 2018
eevich:

Wait a minute.. Lets work with the facts we have.. We do not know that she cheated in retaliation to him cheating.. Lets not jump to conclusion out of gender sentiments.
I didn't say she did, I am just saying that I have seen men who cheated at one time, and when they met their Match it seemed as if the world should end, I think they just don't like being beaten at their own game. What ever reason made him take out the time to do this, wheither bruised ego, hurt, revenge, it just can't be good for a rational mind

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom / A South African Female Prison Warder Caught Having Sex With A Prisoner / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.