Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' (37310 Views)

Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women / Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians / Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by marvin906(m): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
crowntoro:
so what do you think she has been doing all these while? Or didn't you see the way she was before

i can see the change..
buh there's still room for improvement smiley smiley
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by Donopsiano(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
five rounds of sex in a week using the wheelbarrow style will do the trick grin grin grin
btw dont ask me how i know cos am busy hunting the elephant that swallowed money in first bank cool
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by crowntoro(f): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
marvin906:

i can see the change..
buh there's still room for improvement smiley smiley
but tbh, the babe don try. It's not an easy journey
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
marvin906:
cut down on junk foods..
drink lots of water..
eat lots of vegetables..
exercise a lot..
that would do..
the journey wont be easy buh the end result would be cool

That's some heavy inspiration and deep truth.
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by musicology: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
BABANGBALI:
See as her body odour full everywhere
why are you like this? why,why,why?

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by Angelina996(f): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
What was she looking at, till she's this fat
OMG
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by Gossiplover: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
clap for yourself
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by marvin906(m): 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
crowntoro:
but tbh, the babe don try. It's not an easy journey

yes am not saying she hasn't tried..
buh to me she still has a long way to go undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by timibare(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nutase:
Squatting can do it.
cheesy i can help her squirt.....lol, Gawd where's my manners, I'm only kidding
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by Fabulousgal(f): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
There are other ways one can loose excess fat effortlessly without hitting the gym..
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by BABANGBALI: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
musicology:

tongue tongue
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by Solitin40: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fabulousgal:
There are other ways one can loose excess fat effortlessly without hitting the gym..
Like ?
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by livebynite: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
for want of cheaper garri the nation is crying angry
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by hot1sauce(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
how does someone even get this obese like this? I hate fat people- fucking fat is disgusting lipsrsealed
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by Fabulousgal(f): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Solitin40:

Like ?

Keto diet. Very healthy way of eating without exercising. Low cabs high fat diet. (LCHF). Check our page on fb ketonaija..

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by crowntoro(f): 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
marvin906:

yes am not saying she hasn't tried..
buh to me she still has a long way to go undecided undecided undecided undecided
you want to turn her to size 6, abi?
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by crowntoro(f): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
hufoums:
...Professional Diploma in Digital Media Marketing...
How much is the training?
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by Fitnesshub: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
I really envy her gut in slimming down cos not everybody can do it. As a fitness expert with over ten years experience, and having work with people in her shoe before, I will advise her to do just three things with intensity.
1. Cut her carb intake and eat more of vergie.

2. She need to be doing high intensity
spinning three times a week for 1hour each and wrap it up with Forward-Backward Lunges (10 reps of 4 sets)

3.She should be doing rope swing exercise to strengthen her abs, arms, and shoulders, engage her legs, and get a killer conditioning workout all in one go.

Above all she should continue her healthy lifestyle and do more of boot camp cardio. As against popular belief, there is no way one can really target specific area of the body for weight lost .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by obatoro: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
You don't pray it,you work it out!
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by marvin906(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
crowntoro:
you want to turn her to size 6, abi?

na your size 6..
na crime if she got the body of a coca-cola grin grin
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by crowntoro(f): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
marvin906:

na your size 6..
na crime if she got the body of a coca-cola grin grin
ya wicked aswear cheesy grin
Kuku kee her
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by BABANGBALI: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
musicology:

opoporipotapokomosa gutter in Benin
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by marvin906(m): 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
crowntoro:
ya wicked aswear cheesy grin
Kuku kee her

so you don't want her hubby to go gaga..
abi..
hope you have the body of a coca- cola
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by shegra58: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nutase:
Squatting can do it.
Make she go fall in love with a wrong person now
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
I just wasted one second of my life

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by SURElee(f): 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
lostluggage:

i thought squatting makes the hips and ass come out...

Yes, works on hip and ass, while you squat, it tones up the thighs na, that is why the thigh muscles get stretched,firm, toned and sexy.
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
SURElee:

Yes, works on hip and ass, while you squat, it tones up the thighs na, that is why the thigh muscles get stretched,firm, toned and sexy.
mi girl issa petite chick.. she started squating some time ago... let see if it works for her lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' / Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) / Tokunbo Awoga Exposes Actors Who Flaunt Cars On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.