Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. (31899 Views)

Study Shows Iphones Are 167 Times More Prone To Hacking Than Other Brands / How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Donkunxex(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
I beg to disagree with you. grin
Yes... iPhone is overrated, But TECNO is among the big Guns in the industry.
You have two threads of tecno being superior than the iPhone.
now tell us you this isn't more than just a review but an agenda as a paid agent from tecno.
No human being can be this emotional when it comes to reviews about phones except he or she is being paid.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Vacora(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Donkunxex:

now tell us you this isn't more than just a review but an agenda as a paid agent from tecno.
No human being can be this emotional when it comes to reviews about phones except he or she is being paid.

Dude has no credentials and his posts are so laughable. I checked his previous posts and profile. He must have sprouted some hair on his chin and chest and now fancies himself some sort of mobile phone expert grin

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by MrShubby: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
Donkunxex:

In what industry ??

Check documented facts, YouTube reviews, forums all around the web before you come on here to say things like this.
it makes you look stupid and I don't think you are.
I'm not an iPhone user and I've never been, I also have no doubt that iPhone has it positives but when it comes to value for money I would bet my left kidney on TECNO phones and I think most Nigerians would agree with me on this cos TECNO has a far bigger market in Nigeria than iPhone

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by babdap: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=alexDBaberian post=65516901]Please what phone do you use? let's begin with that.
cheesy grin
[h3/quote] i rebuke the spirit of foolishness in you.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by bashiruhammed97(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
Pls How Much Can I Get A Used Tecno L8plus
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by banky3w(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
Is this the best comparison you could come up with?
Mtheeew... Me, I have tire for Nigerians that cannot think.

Your brain ain't for fancy. Give logical back up to your claims and not some lame comparison.

That's the problem with most of these iPhone users or fans. (isheeps)

This does not call for insults my guy but suit yourself sha. I made the same lame comparison you made and you went berserk. Why do you think its lame? You couldn't compare your precious tecno to Huawei, Lenovo, LG or Sony sef..... You went "iPhones are overrated blah blah blah". I don't blame you still, if you know better you'll do better.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
Lol... If no one is interested, what are you doing commenting on my thread?. grin grin grin

Go and create yours... I don't know why it is paining you that the Camon CM is whooping your iPhone... Lol... grin grin grin

Vacora:

Your post is as overrated as your IQ. Enjoy plumbing the depths, halfwit. You and your Tecno knob gobblers can enjoy sucking yourselves off grin Apple remains a world renown brand and the Iphone is amongst the top ten mobile phone brands in the world. Come back when you can string a coherent argument other than some third rate emotional rant about which phone brand is best. No one is interested. Keep it moving.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
Tell them ooo... The don't know nothing!... Lol.

MrShubby:

I'm not an iPhone user and I've never been, I also have no doubt that iPhone has it positives but when it comes to value for money I would bet my left kidney on TECNO phones and I think most Nigerians would agree with me on this cos TECNO has a far bigger market in Nigeria than iPhone
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ha... See me see wahala... So I cannot do what I want on my wall again? Ohhh... Chimo... Nigerians and their wahala sef.

If something is that good, then it's worth talking about a million times.

The Camon CM is that good.

#GoodDay

Donkunxex:

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Psoulsport(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nairalanddist:
Just like saying Innosson is better than Mercedes Benz grin

Who is innosson and who is Mercedes Benz here?
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
Who is the biggest phone giant in Africa?
What is the biggest phone market in the world?

Answer these questions, and you have your answer.

Donkunxex:

In what industry ??

Check documented facts, YouTube reviews, forums all around the web before you come on here to say things like this.
it makes you look stupid and I don't think you are.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
LMAO... Lol... That's the kind of reference isheeps use to prove their existence.

Psoulsport:

Who is innosson and who is Mercedes Benz here?

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Sinestrobegins: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
alexDBaberian:
LMAO... Lol... That's the kind of reference isheeps use to prove their existence.

grin
alexDBaberian:

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Psoulsport(m): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
cool cool cool
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Psoulsport(m): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
Will pick tecno over and over....

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Wakanda Forever! #TecnoForever cool

Psoulsport:
Will pick tecno over and over....
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Iceman296: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
bashiruhammed97:
Pls How Much Can I Get A Used Tecno L8plus

I don't think TECNO sells fairly used phones.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by fowlyansh181(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
Do you have one to start with? grin grin grin
All these hungry people will not go and sleep grin grin
(Claps hands and puts me akimbo)

all these poor fools.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by fowlyansh181(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
Iamthoney:
Op listed the features he felt that made camon CM better why not all you iPhone fan clubs counter his claim by providing your own iPhone features and stop the "It is a premium phone" bull crap

if everyone had the time to counter mad and stupid opinions of every individual, the world would be one big stupid place

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
Lmao... This boy na scam oo... grin grin... He went and installed apple keyboard just to prove he belongs... Lol... Choi! ...

Poverty is a mentality thing after all. grin grin

fowlyansh181:
all these poor fools.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Smh... What is this one saying?... You are dumb and you know it.... Lol.

fowlyansh181:
if everyone had the time to counter mad and stupid opinions of every individual, the world would be one big stupid place
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by MrShubby: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
Vacora:

Your post is as overrated as your IQ. Enjoy plumbing the depths, halfwit. You and your Tecno knob gobblers can enjoy sucking yourselves off grin Apple remains a world renown brand and the Iphone is amongst the top ten mobile phone brands in the world. Come back when you can string a coherent argument other than some third rate emotional rant about which phone brand is best. No one is interested. Keep it moving.
I would advise you think and argue with your brain and not your hormones. If you follow this thread carefully you would read well layed out and valid arguments as to why TECNO phones are rated better than iPhones.
If you have nothing intelligent to contribute to this, the least you can do is to read and learn for the sake of your future self

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by kvngjesse(m): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
Lmao... This boy na scam oo... grin grin... He went and installed apple keyboard just to prove he belongs... Lol... Choi! ...

So you cant see the status bar,
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by bashiruhammed97(m): 12:01am On Mar 04, 2018
Iceman296:

I don't think TECNO sells fairly used phones.
Assuming I Wanna Buy It From You, What Could Be The Price Range Pls? I'm Abt To Buy Frm Someone And He Said, He Gonna Sell It For 21k
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Iamthoney(m): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2018
fowlyansh181:
Not every opinions are mad and stupid sir

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by GrandMufti: 6:33am On Mar 04, 2018
alexDBaberian:
lmfao! OPPO ? what's that?

is that a brand or a children's toy? shocked shocked grin grin grin

Emancipate yourself
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 04, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Oga U are sick and tired becos poverty is a disease. Na Pesin wey no get money for stout dey use d bitter taste as excuse not to like it... Enjoy ur camon as it is wat u can afford. Wen U get money, d only Tecno U will remember and rate is d Singer of PANA
Quite hilarious but take it easy on a brother, alright?
Choice is dependent on one's taste buds.
I'm guessing he's used an iPhone before coming to this conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by fowlyansh181(m): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2018
alexDBaberian:

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Vacora(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2018
MrShubby:

I would advise you think and argue with your brain and not your hormones. If you follow this thread carefully you would read well layed out and valid arguments as to why TECNO phones are rated better than iPhones.
If you have nothing intelligent to contribute to this, the least you can do is to read and learn for the sake of your future self

Well structured argument? grin Dude you and the horse you rode in on can go blam yourselves. Talking about hormones, pull your skirt down and are you ovulating?

2 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2018
Ha... Lol... You went through all this length to show me you own an iPhone x?... Just to prove I am poor?
Ha ... Okay oo

#Happy Sunday cool

[quote author=fowlyansh181 post=65544858][/quote]
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by banky3w(m): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2018
kvngjesse:

So you cant see the status bar,
Its tecno blindness

2 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 10:23am On Mar 04, 2018
Hey... You are better than this. What did you just say?
If you have a contrary view, be smart and give substantial proof.

It's appalling iPhone users can't give enough points as to why the iPhone is better than the Camon CM.

We should be more intellectual with our conversations.

Vacora:

Well structured argument? grin Dude you and the horse you rode in on can go blam yourselves. Talking about hormones, pull your skirt down and are you ovulating?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

White Man Mistakenly Receives 60 iPhone 15 Pro Max From Apple (Video) / TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera / Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.