Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. (31904 Views)

Study Shows Iphones Are 167 Times More Prone To Hacking Than Other Brands / How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2018
I’ve used Samsung phones and I’m currently using an iPhone..I know their strengths and weaknesses. My only grouse on this thread is that the pro iPhone comments cannot even counter the OP’s claims and points word for word.it tends to give the credence that most iPhone users here in naija don’t know jackshyte about the phone..if I was a neutral I’ll choose the tecno phone simply because the Op made a superior argument.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by galileeteo(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2018
Op pls show yourself

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by new2012: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
lmao... you have a good sense of comedy, but you are stupid too.... lmao grin grin grin. Yes, only poor people would do what the okada man would do.

if you think I am poor, then its your opinion.. lol.

I musn't love something because it is over hyped and expensive for nothing. must I?

Stupid? Lol! Like i told you earlier, i wont insult you.. A man is limited to his knowledge and his attitude are a reflection of his environment.

Wouldnt call you poor too since your definition of poverty is about money. poverty is a thing of the mind.. In your case, you need to completely emanticipate yourself.

One day, youll realize that we can have diverse opinions about same thing, thats what makes us humans.. We need not lace it with insults or enforce our opinion on others.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Dokun7: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2018
Iphone fans in the house should attack with fact and not insults.... He or she is talking from his own point of view.... Even though there are lot of iPhone users that prefers android to the so called iPhone... Never you say it's because iPhone can't be afforded.....There r lot of peeps who can afford the iPhone but they still prefer an Android phone not because theybare stingy but because they have 0% like for iPhone

If he or she prefers Tecno to iPhone then to him Tecno's worth it.... So no offense and let's make use of our manners

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by new2012: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2018
AkpaMgbor:
I’ve used Samsung phones and I’m currently using an iPhone..I know their strengths and weaknesses. My only grouse on this thread is that the pro iPhone comments cannot even counter the OP’s claims and points word for word.it tends to give the credence that most iPhone users here in naija don’t know jackshyte about the phone..if I was a neutral I’ll choose the tecno phone simply because the Op made a superior argument.

Not true..

Its like a Rangerover 2017 owner arguing with a camry 1999 user on which is premium.. Its sheer waste of time.

I dont use an iphone though
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by taylor89(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
The Camon CM beats the Camon CX Air in all ramifications. if It were the CX, it would be slightly dicey, as the CX has a 16mp Camera.
I would advise you settle for the Camon CM. You can check online for a full spec listing of both phones for confirmation.

But the CM comes with 3000mah while the CM Air is 3200
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2018
what is this one saying sef?

Have you used the CM, and done a real comparison with the iphone?

until you do this, you have nothing substantial to say.

i cannot just believe you had the effrontery to say that the quality of pictures is not a function of pixels.
smh

new2012:

Cool!

By the way, none of the reason u gave is valid.
U do know the issues around MKT chips? Most premium phones dont tow that route.
Tunnel all ur internet traffic on ur tecno and see data parsed.
On picture quality, that was a joke i suppose-quality is not a function of pixels.
On durability, Apple had to start throttling the speed of older iphones so some people can buy new one.

You can have reasons for loving a brand, chief among which is ur pocket, nonetheless dont compare things you have limited knowledge of, even to sell brands. Just point our what you think ia good about them and move on.

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by tafat: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2018
Very true, I personally prefer tecno to any other phone
Dokun7:
Iphone fans in the house should attack with fact and not insults.... He or she is talking from his own point of view.... Even though there are lot of iPhone users that prefers android to the so called iPhone... Never you say it's because iPhone can't be afforded.....There r lot of peeps who can afford the iPhone but they still prefer an Android phone not because theybare stingy but because they have 0% like for iPhone

If he or she prefers Tecno to iPhone then to him Tecno's worth it.... So no offense and let's make use of our manners

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2018
Ha.. my apologies for the insults.

but then, you haven't raised valid points to support your claim.

new2012:

Stupid? Lol! Like i told you earlier, i wont insult you.. A man is limited to his knowledge and his attitude are a reflection of his environment.

Wouldnt call you poor too since your definition of poverty is about money. poverty is a thing of the mind.. In your case, you need to completely emanticipate yourself.

One day, youll realize that we can have diverse opinions about same thing, thats what makes us humans.. We need not lace it with insults or enforce our opinion on others.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 10:48am On Mar 03, 2018
lmao... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
galileeteo:
Op pls show yourself
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by new2012: 10:48am On Mar 03, 2018
Dokun7:

U know it makes more sense if the OP said he love so and so phone for so and so reason, not coming authoritatively to say one brand is better than another brand.. Then gave reasons that are sheer ridiculous..

Tecno is not even among top 20 phone manufacturers by virtue of numbers, technology or even global acceptance. It cant even be classified among premium phones.

I used a Techno and will never forget how i almost got stranded in the US because my phone couldnt work well in the US.. Continuous restart that even the phone repairers had to clue on.. It automatically work better as i got back to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2018
twale Bro! Twale...

I made this post to spark an intellectual argument, but what i have seen from the Iphone followers is nothing to write home about. just a few have proven to be smart.

AkpaMgbor:
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Lordkratus(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2018
DonDiego:

I see that you are ready for his ship of the 21st century, or if he considers you not fit to shipped off you're ready to stowaway just so you can get to his continent and work in his cotton and sugarcane plantations like your ancestors centuries ago. Why your lineage is eternally fascinated by the colour of a man's skin is still being studied all over the world.
it is his sugar cane plantation that got you fat on excess sugar sitting behind your keyboard with a flappy stomach spewing trash here. face fact kid and get off my mention
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2018
Nothing can make me use IPhone, even if am the richest man on earth. IPhone is boring without Internet. Why would I use a phone that can't share resources with other phones. I heard some people said you can't track your lost device on android. That is a lie. I can track my Samsung tablet if it get lost.
When phone tech business expert compared IPHONE price, they concluded that the reason why IPhone is expensive is because, most of its part were outsourced to other companies.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by gonkin(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
twale Bro! Twale...

I made this post to spark an intellectual argument, but what i have seen from the Iphone followers is nothing to write home about. just a few have proven to be smart.

Thats cuz they know you're on point. They did the same with blackberry (scatter berry)

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
yes it can.
ask any iphone user the problems they face after 1 year of use.

This is where you are wrong, I used my Iphone 4s for 7 years, the only issue I had is I change the outer screen when it fell.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2018
Lol... that is a funny experience.

As always tho, you are entitled to your opinions. If you disagree with me, point that out with facts, and not some lame unsubstantial thinking.
I have given mine. Give yours.

new2012:

U know it makes more sense if the OP said he love so and so phone for so and so reason, not coming authoritatively to say one brand is better than another brand.. Then gave reasons that are sheer ridiculous..

Tecno is not even among top 20 phone manufacturers by virtue of numbers, technology or even global acceptance. It cant even be classified among premium phones.

I used a Techno and will never forget how i almost got stranded in the US because my phone couldnt work well in the US.. Continuous restart that even the phone repairers had to clue on.. It automatically work better as i got back to Nigeria.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2018
Rolls Royce no be mate with Tacura ooo
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 10:59am On Mar 03, 2018
Lol.

gonkin:

Thats cuz they know you're on point. They did the same with blackberry (scatter berry)
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by ImaIma1(f): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
Lmao... That is ironical. I bet you don't even know who the CEO is.
and where is your proof?

Even those that designed the Techno phones and the ogas at the top know that a techno is not a match for an iphone.

But in order to market the phone, agents just come up with exorbitant arguments that is as good as saying a rat is as big as an elephant. Only in the mind...only in the mind.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by MrShubby: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2018
The camon CM is really underrated by those who haven't used it, from it's display to how it fits my hands perfectly when i use it(sleek). On one occasion during a class outing after my colleagues saw the difference in picture quality between a friends iPhone 7 and my CM they started using mine for selfies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by GetMeRight: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
if I tell u you have comprehension problem now, you will start to argue.

OP's point is: iPhone is overrated.
Anything overrated is not worth it's worth.

But both Samsung and iPhone has the right to be overrated because they are worth it- that's the point. That's why they are luxuries.

But I also wouldn't use them because I don't personally like iPhone and even the Samsung counterpart is too expensive for me. That's doesn't mean they are overrated.

Shio

I know you won't still agree with me that you really agree with the @op. Lol.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2018
Oh.. that's Great!... That's an old model tho... i bet the later versions can't stand the test of time. We all know Iphone has been around way longer than TECNO Mobile, but at the rate at which Tecno is going, they have definitely taken over. cool... The Camon CM is an evidence of this milestone.

BiggyB242:

This is where you are wrong, I used my Iphone 4s for 7 years, the only issue I had is I change the outer screen when it fell.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2018
tell them Bro! tell them.
if you know, you know.
cool

MrShubby:
The camon CM is really underrated by those who haven't used it, from it's display to how it fits my hands perfectly when i use it(sleek). On one occasion during a class outing after my colleagues saw the difference in picture quality between a friends iPhone 7 and my CM they started using mine for selfies
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by new2012: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
what is this one saying sef?

Have you used the CM, and done a real comparison with the iphone?

until you do this, you have nothing substantial to say.

i cannot just believe you had the effrontery to say that the quality of pictures is not a function of pixels.
smh

Lumia 920 has how many mega pixels, HTC M8 comes with how many mega pixels? Google both and tell the difference between their cameras.

Ive used the CM and the iphone and they all have their difference, but saying Tecno is better than iphone is a sin even the devil wont commit.

I use oneplus5T at the moment, wouldnt even say its better than its Iphone counterpart of same year.

Your metrics of measurement are based on Feelings, if you want to go technical, im game.

U cant even compare tecno to OPPO

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by SamsonJohn743(m): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
someone with the reasoning logic. you should acquire some too!

Smh.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by new2012: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2018
MrShubby:

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2018
ha... lol.. please switch to the fun side of life. switch to Tecno. it's one thing to have a tag of 13mp, and it's another thing to deliver a true picture worth 13MP.

new2012:

Lumia 920 has how many mega pixels, HTC M8 comes with how many mega pixels? Google both and tell the difference between their cameras.

Ive used the CM and the iphone and they all have their difference, but saying Tecno is better than iphone is a sin even the devil wont commit.

I use oneplus5T at the moment, wouldnt even say its better than its Iphone counterpart of same year.

Your metrics of measurement are based on Feelings, if you want to go technical, im game.

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by GetMeRight: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
Arguments aren't a win win stuff. It should be educative. Don't come here and sound stupid. bring facts to disprove me. As for me, Tecno is winning the game in the Tech World. The camon CM has proven that.

Check my previous posts on this thread before I quoted you just for you to know my opinion about your thread.
But you sounded more than stupid when you post this:
you seem like the only intellectual person on this thread.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by new2012: 11:16am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
ha... lol.. please switch to the fun side of life. switch to Tecno. it's one thing to have a tag of 13mp, and it's another thing to deliver a true picture worth 13MP.

Like i said google for data, dont just post stuffs based on feelings.. All the phones in the post u quoted are not mate with your techno CM.. Regardless of the fact that they are generations earlier.

Try to broaden your horizon.

U argue abt megapixels, i explained and gave u data to check out, u chickend out.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 11:16am On Mar 03, 2018
lmfao! OPPO ? what's that?

is that a brand or a children's toy? shocked shocked grin grin grin

new2012:

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by fibonacci2526: 11:18am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
i love this article. you seem like the only intellectual person on this thread.

but then, I disagree with you.

TECNO Mobile is a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings, who also own Carl Care. IT takes just 48 hours to fix your screen in Nigeria. They have home engineers that now live and work in Nigeria. Also, The tecno screen is way stronger than the so called gorilla screens iphones use.

I beg to disagree that TECNO MObile doesn't spend money on research. They are the first phone to adopt the 18:9 Aspect ratio display. this ensures there are no black screen edges in videos.... This is a breakthrough in phone tech.

Also, expensive doesn't mean qualitative or effective.

This guy is just a troll.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera / Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons / Wireless Charging: A Useless Feature In The Smartphone Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.