Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. (31895 Views)

Study Shows Iphones Are 167 Times More Prone To Hacking Than Other Brands / How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 03, 2018
Wait first, are you mad?

What kind of stupid comparison is this one angry.

Just like comparing ekuke with German sherpard.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by DonDiego(m): 7:52am On Mar 03, 2018
Lordkratus:
a white man's discovery and finally he does rating and place iPhone amongst the top phones in the world. a guy from alaba that doesn't even know how to make a phone screen saying the white man doesn't know what he is saying. what an irony

Yea, the white man is a God and everything he says is incontestable including his claim that he is superior to you, a black person. You do well, my brother.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by lordsharks(m): 7:52am On Mar 03, 2018
Just security and nothing else frm apple

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by michealewela: 7:53am On Mar 03, 2018
Research : Apple heavily invest into research. If i remeber correctly than the Fingerprint scanner is Apple’s invention. You can find such information that Apple alone spend $11 bn for R & D. Apple's research and development expenditure 2007-2017 | Statistic
Out sourcing : Apple doesn't manufacture every part of thier iPhone themselves. For example, the LED screen of iPhone X is made by Samsung. Processer ( A11 ) is made by TSMC ( Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited). And list goes on. Such out sourcing cost needs to overcome for profit.
Customer care netwrok : For maintaining such vast and efficient customer care netwroks needs funds.
Software : iOS and MacOS, iTUNES and such software and apps needs to be updated time to time and making efficient system more efficient is time consuming as well as expensive.
Quality Components : Apple always try to use best component available out there into their iPhones. Lots of such things we taken for granted as mere Megapixels isn't the full story for camera.
Why Android are not that expensive than ?
Fist of all Andorid itself is not expensive to being into device as it is open source.
Other than Samsung, tere very few company invest into R & D. And some comapny doesn't have total worth that these tech-gaint spend only on research.
As far as companies like Oneplus , oppo, vivo and xiomi, these companies just go for the product which caters the demand of the customer and copies the trending technologies of such tech-gaints. ( this may hurt to many people out there using these companies devices )
They don't have good customer care network around the globe. Hence you come across many times such issues like your screen replacement alone took 3 to 5 months in company service center ! Apple device just take maximum 15 days in India to replace your screen !
They use generally affordable components to thier devices which make them cheaper. And most of the compnies located into china, the manufacturing hub, per device cost comes down naturally.
There are expensive Andorid device like Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL, Samsung Galaxy note 8, and such device justify their price by offering something top notch !
Hope it helps !

Copied.....

4 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by GetMeRight: 7:54am On Mar 03, 2018
kalvoken:
This was how they rejected an educated young leader for a a certificatless working corps.

Just imagine what someone's brain processed and he himself has no shame that he put it out.
Did you mean Jonathan? We didn't reject Jona outrightly, we gave him chance twice and he proved himself to be a clueless man and disaster. And of course, he's an embarrassment to the academic world, a man with very low IQ.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 03, 2018
Hayweezy01:
We need to arrest the person supplying you weed. So Tecno is better than iPhone? grin grin

You should have just done a review of the phone without comparing.

The only thing iPhone is good at is speed and security. That's it. Nothing else. Other features are what Android phones have been enjoying.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Talkingboy: 7:55am On Mar 03, 2018
Yoruba go say "Iya lo n je mo kudun Ponmo "

Just like saying Lagos state Poly is better than Harvard Uni ....
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 7:56am On Mar 03, 2018
lmao... I had a good laugh from this... grin grin grin
but then, it takes guts to be non sentimental, and own up to the truth.... lol grin

kalvoken:
This was how they rejected an educated young leader for a a certificatless working corps.

Just imagine what someone's brain processed and he himself has no shame that he put it out.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by RealGucci: 7:56am On Mar 03, 2018
oh pls fuc off
all u 1gig ram users
fuc off my quotes
wretched urchin
alexDBaberian:
i don't know how you stumbled here. Nairaland is for smart individuals.

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by freshdude99(m): 7:56am On Mar 03, 2018
pioukul1:
I don't think the guy is mad. lol..
He has a point tho. The iphone is truly highly overrated. I own an iphone, but the pictures of the Camon series are to die for.

With time it features wane but iPhone is far more durable
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by bigt2(m): 7:58am On Mar 03, 2018
You're on your own bro. Don't drag Tecno into this. Infinix is even better than tecno even though they're from the same company. Tecno deteriorates over time.
I don the want to see you post something like this anymore ok? grin angry
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by GetMeRight: 7:58am On Mar 03, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad if u don't want to laugh, some miserable lunatic go make persin shine teeth. is pangolo u kal a phone. visit any roadside GSM Engr shop,u'll count more than dozen abandoned Tecno phone there.very useless phone
And then, go out to any place and find out how many people use tecno and iPhone. That will explain why roadside GSM engineers have more faulty tecno.

3 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by new2012: 7:58am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
Lmao... That is ironical. I bet you don't even know who the CEO is.
and where is your proof?

I bet you didnt know that Nnamdi Ezeigbo is the co founder of tecno and Infinix
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 03, 2018
Lol when your phone is stolen do you have security to recover it and render it unuseful ?
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 03, 2018
michealewela:
Research : Apple heavily invest into research. If i remeber correctly than the Fingerprint scanner is Apple’s invention. You can find such information that Apple alone spend $11 bn for R & D. Apple's research and development expenditure 2007-2017 | Statistic
Out sourcing : Apple doesn't manufacture every part of thier iPhone themselves. For example, the LED screen of iPhone X is made by Samsung. Processer ( A11 ) is made by TSMC ( Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited). And list goes on. Such out sourcing cost needs to overcome for profit.
Customer care netwrok : For maintaining such vast and efficient customer care netwroks needs funds.
Software : iOS and MacOS, iTUNES and such software and apps needs to be updated time to time and making efficient system more efficient is time consuming as well as expensive.
Quality Components : Apple always try to use best component available out there into their iPhones. Lots of such things we taken for granted as mere Megapixels isn't the full story for camera.
Fist of all Andorid itself is not expensive to being into device as it is open source.
Other than Samsung, tere very few company invest into R & D. And some comapny doesn't have total worth that these tech-gaint spend only on research.
As far as companies like Oneplus , oppo, vivo and xiomi, these companies just go for the product which caters the demand of the customer and copies the trending technologies of such tech-gaints. ( this may hurt to many people out there using these companies devices )
They don't have good customer care network around the globe. Hence you come across many times such issues like your screen replacement alone took 3 to 5 months in company service center ! Apple device just take maximum 15 days in India to replace your screen !
They use generally affordable components to thier devices which make them cheaper. And most of the compnies located into china, the manufacturing hub, per device cost comes down naturally.
There are expensive Andorid device like Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL, Samsung Galaxy note 8, and such device justify their price by offering something top notch !
Hope it helps !

Copied.....

Fingerprint is not Apple invention sir. The first phone with fingerprint scanner was Toshiba G500 and G900 in 2007. Apple acquired Authentic for $356 million. A company that is focus on fingerprint reading and identification management software.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Lomprico2: 8:00am On Mar 03, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Oga na Pesin wey no get money for stout dey use d bitter taste as excuse... Enjoy ur camon as it is wat u can afford

Gbam!! grin
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Lol when your phone is stolen do you have security to recover it and render it unuseful ?

Android is becoming more secured as the day passes by. Do you know mi cloud?

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by freshdude99(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2018
DonDiego:

Yea, the white man is a God and everything he says is incontestable including his claim that he is superior to you, a black person. You do well, my brother.
Misplaced argument! Please if you think you are better, what have you pioneered for others to follow?
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by kalvoken(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2018
GetMeRight:

Did you mean Jonathan? We didn't reject Jona outrightly, we gave him chance twice and he proved himself to be a clueless man and disaster. And of course, he's an embarrassment to the academic world, a man with very low IQ.

enjoy your tecno camon buhari
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by GetMeRight: 8:04am On Mar 03, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
Ok, bro, pause. You're just poor and cannot afford an iPhone.

But before you crash at my statement, know that I also prefer tecno to iPhone (I have a small iPhone, by the way and I hate it like mad. Never used it since for a whole day anytime i tried to use it. I always ended up removing my SIM and putting it back into my Android).

But iPhone is a luxury phone, just like Samsung. You can't compare tecno with both and even where Android lies, tecno is a learner.

The only reason I aint going to get a Samsung is the same reason I cannot use 400k to buy a stupid iPhone. I am a business oriented person and that is pure waste of time and money since I am not into showbiz!!
If we tell you now that you've indirectly echoed @op sentiment, you will still want to argue. Read your submission again.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2018
i love this article. you seem like the only intellectual person on this thread.

but then, I disagree with you.

TECNO Mobile is a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings, who also own Carl Care. IT takes just 48 hours to fix your screen in Nigeria. They have home engineers that now live and work in Nigeria. Also, The tecno screen is way stronger than the so called gorilla screens iphones use.

I beg to disagree that TECNO MObile doesn't spend money on research. They are the first phone to adopt the 18:9 Aspect ratio display. this ensures there are no black screen edges in videos.... This is a breakthrough in phone tech.

Also, expensive doesn't mean qualitative or effective.

michealewela:
Hope it helps !

Copied.....
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by martineverest(m): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2018
poverty mentality....it's ppl like u dat will jump on iPhone when asked to chose ppl the two
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by rawlineo2000(m): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2018
you no get money, simple
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by martineverest(m): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
i love this article. you seem like the only intellectual person on this thread.

but then, I disagree with you.

TECNO Mobile is a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings, who also own Carl Care. IT takes just 48 hours to fix your screen in Nigeria. They have home engineers that now live and work in Nigeria. Also, The tecno screen is way stronger than the so called gorilla screens iphones use.

I beg to disagree that TECNO MObile doesn't spend money on research. They are the first phone to adopt the 18:9 Aspect ratio display. this ensures there are no black screen edges in videos.... This is a breakthrough in phone tech.

Also, expensive doesn't mean qualitative or effective.

Jesus!first to adopt 18:9 aspect ratio?abeg small small lie Bros.... Samsung and LG were the first

3 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by marvin906(m): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2018
am not a fan of iphone.o.o
buh op shut the fvck up..
stop comparing self con with duplex..
the only phone that gives iPhone nightmares is Samsung
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 8:09am On Mar 03, 2018
sleep Bro... sleep... don't let me get started on infinix... lol... you will definitely have a nightmare.

bigt2:
You're on your own bro. Don't drag Tecno into this. Infinix is even better than tecno even though they're from the same company. Tecno deteriorates over time.
I don the want to see you post something like this anymore ok? grin angry
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by GetMeRight: 8:10am On Mar 03, 2018
kinibigdeal:

What they are angry about is not the iPhone but the people using it, they are always intimidated by it grin
Intimidated by group of people using refurbished iPhones. Out of ten iPhones in Nigeria, nine are refurbished or UK used. I must belong mentality.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by martineverest(m): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2018
pioukul1:
I don't think the guy is mad. lol..
He has a point tho. The iphone is truly highly overrated. I own an iphone, but the pictures of the Camon series are to die for.

Chinese ppl Don deceive this one with tweak......even when world renowned photographers rated Samsung,iPhones and pixel the best in camera ,u are here arguing shit......kindly use Instagram camera on dat ur camon and u will see the real camera quality of ur phone
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 8:11am On Mar 03, 2018
i am not a fan of stupidity too!
please shut up. shocked shocked grin grin

Jobless people everywhere... lol.
try and make more intellectual contributions.
your brain aint for fancy

marvin906:
am not a fan of iphone.o.o
buh op shut the fvck up..
stop comparing self con with duplex..
the only phone that gives iPhone nightmares is Samsung
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2018
Why all these abuses? Counter the OP's point with fact not emotions.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by martineverest(m): 8:14am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
where would you like to begin with comparisons?
is it Camera?
or Ram?
Or Display?
or ROM?
or Battery?
or OS?

Please what?... You should learn to sit down and do your assignments before talking?

the amount apple spend on research alone is far more than what Tecno earn in 10 years combined.....iPhone specs are low compared to Android's,but its performs better.....

not even Samsung and Qualcomm can match apple processors...mediately is out of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

White Man Mistakenly Receives 60 iPhone 15 Pro Max From Apple (Video) / TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera / Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.