Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. (31903 Views)

Study Shows Iphones Are 167 Times More Prone To Hacking Than Other Brands / How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2018
Lmao... are you aware that the motto for the Camon CM is #ExpandYourHorrizon.... That's exactly what you need.

My data is right and updated.

new2012:

Like i said google for data, dont just post stuffs based on feelings.. All the phones in the post u quoted are not mate with your techno CM.. Regardless of the fact that they are generations earlier.

Try to broaden your horizon
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by new2012: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
lmfao! OPPO ? what's that?

is that a brand or a children's toy? shocked shocked grin grin grin

Ok, im done responding to you.. You are obviously not enlightened..

By the way OPPO, XIAOMi are phones you might have not heard about (so it seems) but they sell tens of million more phones than your tecno and are becoming global brands while tecno cant break put of the region.

To learn, ask questions, research what u dont know.. Dont rely on ur emotions, its based on things around you and not the global picture..

Have a great day Tecno marketing entry trainee

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2018
This gave me a good laugh.... lol.. you must be a jonzer.
if Tecno clearly beats the iphone (which is quite controversial), what has the other brands to say.
please get your fact sheet right. TECNO Mobile is greater to all those miniature brands you mentioned. You have the gift of google, please use it, or you could ask around.

i am done replying you.
new2012:

Ok, im done responding to you.. You are obviously not enlightened..

By the way OPPO, XIAOMi are phones you might have not heard about (so it seems) but they sell tens of million more phones than your tecno and are becoming global brands while tecno cant break put of the region.

To learn, ask questions, research what u dont know.. Dont rely on ur emotions, its based on things around you and not the global picture..

Have a great day Tecno marketing entry trainee
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by new2012: 11:40am On Mar 03, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
Rolls Royce no be mate with Tacura ooo

Lol!

Hand made and machine And robot assembled no be the same na.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by new2012: 11:42am On Mar 03, 2018
ImaIma1:

Even those that designed the Techno phones and the ogas at the top know that a techno is not a match for an iphone.

But in order to market the phone, agents just come up with exorbitant arguments that is as good as saying a rat is as big as an elephant. Only in the mind...only in the mind.

You know how it is when youre paid to do something na.

Only issue is the guy end up spewing insults with those who dont agree with his job. Techno had to get someone childish to do PR job..
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by new2012: 11:45am On Mar 03, 2018
Someone sent me a PM just now that the last lady that reviewed tecno CM on nairaland got invited and given a new phone...

@OP, i apologize for trying to correct you. May Tecno bless your hustle.

5 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2018
can you shut up and be sensible?... i don't owe it to you be nice, especially when you are naive to a fault.
or do you think I am a shit eater... you give me shit, and I eat it?
learn to be nice, and I will reciprocate that .

lol... some people tire me.

new2012:

You know how it is when youre paid to do something na.

Only issue is the guy end up spewing insults with those who dont agree with his job. Techno had to get someone childish to do PR job..
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by kmaster007: 11:52am On Mar 03, 2018
wch kind wahala be dis y u comparing with iPhone did dey wnt techno vex increase deir market price
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 11:54am On Mar 03, 2018
Lmao! ... Please oo... i am not hustling for TECNO's favor grin grin grin... if TECNO Mobile did that, then it shows they appreciate honest reviews, are are quite benevolent.

The more reason you should be part of the TECNO Family. cool

new2012:
Someone sent me a PM just now that the last lady that reviewed tecno CM on nairaland got invited and given a new phone...

@OP, i apologize for trying to correct you. May Tecno bless your hustle.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 11:57am On Mar 03, 2018
Lol... TECNO Mobile won't do that because they are guided by their motto "Think Globally, Act Locally"... TECNO Mobile will always bring you the best for an affordable price.

kmaster007:
wch kind wahala be dis y u comparing with iPhone did dey wnt techno vex increase deir market price
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by kmaster007: 11:58am On Mar 03, 2018
wch kind wahala be dis y u comparing with iPhone did dey wnt tecno vex increase deir market price
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by fowlyansh181(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
What a dumbass that can’t afford an iPhone..
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by new2012: 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
fowlyansh181:

Lol... Its one thing not to afford something, its another thing to rubbish it with vain babblings.

Those children that do spew crap as a means of begging to be acknowledged..

He will soon face u with insults

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by ollah2: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
fibonacci2526:

This guy is just a troll.

It's easy to identify one. Just from the thread creation, you would have known

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by henrybomb(m): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Where you wan put Samsung, u must be kidding
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by chicwoman(f): 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
I wouldn't say that tecno is the best sincerely. But their target market is low to middle class people and their phones definitely cater to that category. IPhone is really nice but a lot of people cannot afford it. Tecno produces phones for that category.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Lmao!... Who would leave Heaven for hell?... Lol.. TECNO Mobile is awesome!...

All these isheep people will not leave me alone.
Ike gwuru.

Lol! grin grin grin
fowlyansh181:
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Lol... Is that the only smart thing you could come up with?
And to think you are educated.

Nairaland should barn people with very low IQ tho...
Smh

ollah2:

It's easy to identify one. Just from the thread creation, you would have known
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
solasoulmusic:
I resemble theif lol won’t steal it even if it was free ask those whose stole from me

Lol.. Anyway, I was just trying to let you know that things have changed.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
smh...
can you make a substantial contribution?
nobody is saying that the security of andriod is superb. we all know it is still developing... someone simply offered an alternative solution.

Seems you find it hard to comprehend my post, you can do yourself a favour and read it again or forget about quoting me.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
It's you that need a comphrensive understanding to my reply.... I hope you did not take it personal?

udemzy101:

Seems you find it hard to comprehend my post, you can do yourself a favour and read it again or forget about quoting me.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Vacora(m): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Tecno better than an IPhone?!!! in which parallel universe? grin

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by fowlyansh181(m): 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
Lmao!... Who would leave Heaven for hell?... Lol.. TECNO Mobile is awesome!...

All these isheep people will not leave me alone.
Ike gwuru.

Lol! grin grin grin
poor naive fellow .. enjoy your Tecno . No time, talk to me when you can afford an iPhone X
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Northsidegod: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
Pls may I know why you said that shit☜ undecided shocked[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Queennette(f): 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
"...TECNO Mobile is definitely a superior alternative to it."

The guy has a point especially with this sentence. I doubt he has said Tecno veat iPhones hands down even though that might be the case pretty soon, if you object, compare with the IPhone with the Phantom 8.
But that's not wassup now. Koko here is, he said Tecno Mobile is a superior alternative, meaning even though IPhones might be good, Tecno Mobile phones are next.

So i think he's got a point.If you'd be truthful to yourself, you'd acknowledge that Tecno Camon series especially are not only affordable but it's specs are outta this world . And guess worth, by April, something would happen.

Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Rubiesangel: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
Tecno breaking monopoly of iPhone and Samsung. This would greatly reduce the cost of these phones. Good competition.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by bigt2(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
sleep Bro... sleep... don't let me get started on infinix... lol... you will definitely have a nightmare.

HI Baberian, it's noteworthy that I use infinix note 4 pro after infinix hot and I've not regretted yet.
Thank you for banking with us grin
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Emerikoss: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
I agree that iphone is overrated, but I don't know about tecno being better
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by banky3w(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
This OP funny.... grin.. Lemme give you a hint. Compare a Bentley and Toyota or a Rolls Royce and Honda for the same production year. Can both cars not move? Can both car not reach say 150km/hr?Do both cars have no air conditioning, entertainment system, same basic safety features? Then, tell me why one Bentley or Rolls Royce can buy 8-10 Toyota or Honda of the same year? Whatever is premium is premium. I don't blame you sha, if you knew better you'd do better.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Iamthoney(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
Akoja360:
comparing macdonalds to 212 bakery....the quality aint in the product its in the business system thats built around the product ,the value offerings of that system..the brand.apple has succesfully built a system that earns them the right to sell out such expensive products with less specs compared to tecno...tecno knows it may never be able to build such a business system and i doubt they are even trying to..xo why should you? though its android over iphone anytym for me
212 over McDonald's anytime any day any where and everywhere bro.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by banky3w(m): 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Rubiesangel:
Tecno breaking monopoly of iPhone and Samsung. This would greatly reduce the cost of these phones. Good competition.
If tecno likes, they should make a phone that walks on water or calls heaven or hell prior to your arrival whenever you die. It will never make an iphone or samsung reduce price like you said. That is poverty oriented thinking. cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera / Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons / Wireless Charging: A Useless Feature In The Smartphone Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.