Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. (31902 Views)

Study Shows Iphones Are 167 Times More Prone To Hacking Than Other Brands / How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Abdulazeez007(m): 7:23am On Mar 03, 2018
Timileyin1234:
Does Camon CM allow portrait mode in camera
Abi na Iphone no get night shift mode
U com dey compare cm whey dey lag with almighty Iphone
Oponu omo!!!
If u think small, you earn small
If u think big, you earn big
I phone determines your income or pay?
IPhone worshipper.

2 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Ellabae(f): 7:23am On Mar 03, 2018
I have 2 iPhones so where can I swap it cheesy
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by babdap: 7:23am On Mar 03, 2018
poverty mentality
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by zekokuyo: 7:24am On Mar 03, 2018
Hahahaha
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:24am On Mar 03, 2018
Ok, bro, pause. You're just poor and cannot afford an iPhone.

But before you crash at my statement, know that I also prefer tecno to iPhone (I have a small iPhone, by the way and I hate it like mad. Never used it since for a whole day anytime i tried to use it. I always ended up removing my SIM and putting it back into my Android).

But iPhone is a luxury phone, just like Samsung. You can't compare tecno with both and even where Android lies, tecno is a learner.

The only reason I aint going to get a Samsung is the same reason I cannot use 400k to buy a stupid iPhone. I am a business oriented person and that is pure waste of time and money since I am not into showbiz!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by lonelydora: 7:26am On Mar 03, 2018
Where this Op come out from?

Na person wey no get money dey talk say stout dey bitter

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by kinibigdeal(m): 7:29am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
I am sick and tired of the hype that goes with the iphone. TECNO Mobile is definitely a superior alternative to it. With the recent release of the Camon CM, TECNO is definitely setting the pace.

There are 5 reasons I will always chose the Camon CM over iphone

1) The 18:9 ratio display for the Camon CM. This is an amazing feature of the Camon CM that makes the movie viewing feature an awesome experience. This ensures that there are no black screen edges when watching a video.

2) The Andriod OS – The android OS is the most versatile platform for phone users. Who needs a phone that doesn’t encourage you to share data?. The Camon CM comes with the latest Nuogat 7.0 andriod platform, with HIOS 2.0 (ask around, the HIOS 2.0 is to die for)

3) The Eye Care Feature: Did you know that the Camon CM comes with an awesome feature that automatically adjusts the light setting for reading at night. This would go a long way in making sure we don’t get blind from technology… lol.

4) It’s Super Light Weight – who wants a phone that gives you muscle bags on your fingers?

5) It’s Super affordable!... with just #47,000 I can get this awesome phone with great specs. I don’t need to break the bank.

You must be drunk. Have used almost all types of android phones before finally ending with iPhone. The slower nonsense on android cannot be found on iPhone, you just can't compare them dude!

4 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by TheTourist: 7:30am On Mar 03, 2018
DEAR OP, THEY DONT NEED TO KNOW. PEOPLE WEY KNOW KNOW. YOU'RE � RIGHT. BUT MY PEOPLE SUFFERETH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE

3 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by kinibigdeal(m): 7:31am On Mar 03, 2018
pioukul1:
I don't think the guy is mad. lol..
He has a point tho. The iphone is truly highly overrated. I own an iphone, but the pictures of the Camon series are to die for.

Maybe you are using an iPhone 3G or iPhone 4
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by RealGucci: 7:32am On Mar 03, 2018
before i ran me up a sack
i went to jail first
now im s9 ing like a rich boss
fuc techno
fuc injoo
fuc all those fake ass clones
if it aint samsung
iphone
lg
sony
motorola
go fuc your self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 7:32am On Mar 03, 2018
lmao... I wish TECNO could hire me tho. who wouldn't want to work for an awesome company like them?
and do you know that all iphones are built and assembled in China?
Lol.. you should do your homework very well.
soon, just very soon, you would be totally ashamed if you don't have a Tecno product.
grin grin grin.

Juell:
WRONG! Haba tecno agent u no even compare tecno with other China phones na almighty iPhone u go for?
Tecno still gat a looooooooong way to go O
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by OboOlora(f): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2018
Ironu akushe

3 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by giftedshantel(m): 7:35am On Mar 03, 2018
This can explain my own mind
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 7:35am On Mar 03, 2018
you Could throw them away. They as good as dead.
lol..
Ellabae:
I have 2 iPhones so where can I swap it cheesy
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by KBdownloads(m): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2018
this is the most stupid comparison I've ever seen

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by kinibigdeal(m): 7:37am On Mar 03, 2018
Viicfuntop:
I just noticed it’s mostly Techno users that makes this comparisons.

What they are angry about is not the iPhone but the people using it, they are always intimidated by it grin
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Juell(m): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
lmao... I wish TECNO could hire me tho. who wouldn't want to work for an awesome company like them?
and do you know that all iphones are built and assembled in China?
Lol.. you should do your homework very well.
soon, just very soon, you would be totally ashamed if you don't have a Tecno product.
grin grin grin.

Ironically I'm using my 1st tecno phone, and I'm regretting getting it. Of course iPhone and other high-end phones are all assembled in China, but when we talk of "China" phones u know what that means.
Btw since u're a tecno agent, can you pls inform them to create an update for their Android 7 phones, some key functions are missing. Imagine using a device that u can't install/move apps into an SD card

4 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2018
If being poor means not spending my money stupidly on an iphone, but for a Tecno product, I am happy being poor. lol...

your other points were impressive tho. smiley

SLIDEwaxie:
Ok, bro, pause. You're just poor and cannot afford an iPhone.

But before you crash at my statement, know that I also prefer tecno to iPhone (I have a small iPhone, by the way and I hate it like mad. Never used it since for a whole day anytime i tried to use it. I always ended up removing my SIM and putting it back into my Android).

But iPhone is a luxury phone, just like Samsung. You can't compare tecno with both and even where Android lies, tecno is a learner.

The only reason I aint going to get a Samsung is the same reason I cannot use 400k to buy a stupid iPhone. I am a business oriented person and that is pure waste of time and money since I am not into showbiz!!
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 7:41am On Mar 03, 2018
smh.. lol.. i am certain all these iphone worshipers have never even used them to begin with. how then do you do a real comparison?
forget the whole hype you read online.

lonelydora:
Where this Op come out from?

Na person wey no get money dey talk say stout dey bitter
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by peacettw: 7:43am On Mar 03, 2018
I did a double take when I read that "Tecno phones are better than iphones"
My only response is this Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa
Wait, you are joking right?

4 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 7:44am On Mar 03, 2018
i don't know how you stumbled here. Nairaland is for smart individuals.

RealGucci:
before i ran me up a sack
i went to jail first
now im s9 ing like a rich boss
fuc techno
fuc injoo
fuc all those fake ass clones
if it aint samsung
iphone
lg
sony
motorola
go fuc your self
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Somebodydaddy01: 7:44am On Mar 03, 2018
He’s joking
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by new2012: 7:44am On Mar 03, 2018
I agree with the OP, Tecno are way better than iphone, Thats why the Tecno CEO uses an Iphone.

Never condemn what you can not afford or else you may never afford it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 03, 2018
Another pauper who has never even held an iPhone talking bs.

I was setting on WhatsApp Web on a colleagues phone. He had a galaxy 8, and a tecno phone. The set up on the galaxy was immediate. The tecno kept hanging and freezing. I asked the guy if this was how the phone acted. He said, yes, though he has never noticed it because the company just issued his the Samsung. Samsung galaxy phones are iPhone contemporaries, not some cheap ass tecno devices.

When you get an iPhone, then you can make your comparisons.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 7:45am On Mar 03, 2018
Please what phone do you use? let's begin with that.
cheesy grin
babdap:
poverty mentality
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Ellabae(f): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
you Could throw them away. They as good as dead.
lol..
iPhone get grades. Mine is still very much alive.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Freelancer007(m): 7:47am On Mar 03, 2018
Yes, I agree to a large extent. Especially, with Tecno spark plus
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 7:48am On Mar 03, 2018
This statement gives me an idea of what your brain is like.... smh

KBdownloads:
this is the most stupid comparison I've ever seen

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by CODEEATER(m): 7:48am On Mar 03, 2018
Tecno better than iPhones... Its as if u want to be unfortunate this morning... Smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2018
pioukul1:
I don't think the guy is mad. lol..
He has a point tho. The iphone is truly highly overrated. I own an iphone, but the pictures of the Camon series are to die for.

Aba made Iphone.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2018
Lmao... That is ironical. I bet you don't even know who the CEO is.
and where is your proof?

new2012:
I agree with the OP, Tecno are way better than iphone, Thats why the Tecno CEO uses an Iphone.

Never condemn what you can not afford or else you may never afford it.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2018
comparing macdonalds to 212 bakery....the quality aint in the product its in the business system thats built around the product ,the value offerings of that system..the brand.apple has succesfully built a system that earns them the right to sell out such expensive products with less specs compared to tecno...tecno knows it may never be able to build such a business system and i doubt they are even trying to..xo why should you? though its android over iphone anytym for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

White Man Mistakenly Receives 60 iPhone 15 Pro Max From Apple (Video) / TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera / Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.