Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. (31888 Views)

Study Shows Iphones Are 167 Times More Prone To Hacking Than Other Brands / How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
Lmao... For some reason, I seem to like you... Lol.
Regardless, Cheers!
bigt2:

HI Baberian, it's noteworthy that I use infinix note 4 pro after infinix hot and I've not regretted yet.
Thank you for banking with us grin
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
Smh... Another dumb isheep... shocked grin grin grin
Vacora:
Tecno better than an IPhone?!!! in which parallel universe? grin
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Estellar: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Oga na Pesin wey no get money for stout dey use d bitter taste as excuse... Enjoy ur camon as it is wat u can afford. Wen U get money, d only Tecno U will remember and rate is d Singer
kiss kiss
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
Is this the best comparison you could come up with?
Mtheeew... Me, I have tire for Nigerians that cannot think.

Your brain ain't for fancy. Give logical back up to your claims and not some lame comparison.

That's the problem with most of these iPhone users or fans. (isheeps)

banky3w:
This OP funny.... grin.. Lemme give you a hint. Compare a Bentley and Toyota or a Rolls Royce and Honda for the same production year. Can both cars not move? Can both car not reach say 150km/hr?Do both cars have no air conditioning, entertainment system, same basic safety features? Then, tell me why one Bentley or Rolls Royce can buy 8-10 Toyota or Honda of the same year? Whatever is premium is premium. I don't blame you sha, if you knew better you'd do better.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Do you have one to start with? grin grin grin
All these hungry people will not go and sleep grin grin
(Claps hands and puts me akimbo)

fowlyansh181:
poor naive fellow .. enjoy your Tecno . No time, talk to me when you can afford an iPhone X
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Iamthoney(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Op listed the features he felt that made camon CM better why not all you iPhone fan clubs counter his claim by providing your own iPhone features and stop the "It is a premium phone" bull crap

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Tell them oo... Lol... I don't know for them again. It's almost as if they traded their brains for a piece of gadget.

Iamthoney:
Op listed the features he felt that made camon CM better why not all you iPhone fan clubs counter his claim by providing your own iPhone features and stop the "It is a premium phone" bull crap

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Donkunxex(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
is it waterproof ??
a feature that has been existing for years now.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by KingsleyCEO: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Someone's head is certainly leaking. I mean the type where oil is leaking from your car engine.

Maybe mad would be better.

Whichever, something is certainly wrong.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Ttek2243: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
The guy has a point. I use a Camon cx, I have friends with iPhone that will still tell me I have a nice camera and prefer to snap with it. Tecno is actually phone for all (poor and rich) compared to iPhone which everyone can't afford.

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Iamthoney(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
Tell them oo... Lol... I don't know for them again. It's almost as if they traded their brains for a piece of gadget.

Aside that big boy/girl status most people seek while getting an iPhone so they can belong the phone is really not special like the producers will want some of us to believe. Make I no lie I too follow form when I buy my iPhone 6s ooooo

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Vacora(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
Smh... Another dumb isheep... shocked grin grin grin

Dude how old are you? grin if that is the best comeback you have then you are pretty much a rank amateur grin
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by bigt2(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
Lmao... For some reason, I seem to like you... Lol.
Regardless, Cheers!
Next time you add #NoHomo angry
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by KBdownloads(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
hahahaha, sorry ehn, go and cry somewhere else... pained oaf

alexDBaberian:
This statement gives me an idea of what your brain is like.... smh

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
When tecno brings out something original.
call me.

Do you know anybody with a samsung s6 with a dead panel?
I am willing to buy the screen.
My phone number on profile.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by mexzony: 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin grin grin
The OP has mind Sha and I will give it to him. I am not a fan of the iPhone and personally I think it's overrated.but my issue here is when one comes up with points in an argument always try to counter the points with your own argument instead of this "you are mad" or throwing insults or its a premium phone.
Another thing is here in Nigeria most people use an iPhone just for the name they don't really use the phone for its power and really make the most out of the phone.
And I don't think I stand to be corrected Though that you can really be that productive with an iPhone here in Nigeria. Like I said I stand to be corrected o before one lazy person that does not look to read will start attacking me.
grin grin
When i first saw the topic I laughed cos I knew the OP don go wake up trouble for himself.
Abeg let's learn to choose our battles Wella o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
it's evident you don't have sense.

kindly run along kid grin

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by nnaomaog(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Tecno goes by the name, first phone to make dual SIM phone and others followed... Tecno still the best ..

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
#rolling eyes... Smh... This Boy must be very immature. I am done talking to you.

All this talk, and yet you haven't said anything sensible.
Mtheew.. grin

Vacora:

Dude how old are you? grin if that is the best comeback you have then you are pretty much a rank amateur grin
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
I don't want to stir up another topic, so I will let this slide. Otherwise I don't understand irrelevant things people do.

Noted... #NoHomo

bigt2:

Next time you add #NoHomo angry
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
Lol... A battle with the Camon CM is a lost Battle indeed grin grin

mexzony:
grin grin grin
The OP has mind Sha and I will give it to him. I am not a fan of the iPhone and personally I think it's overrated.but my issue here is when one comes up with points in an argument always try to counter the points with your own argument instead of this "you are mad" or throwing insults or its a premium phone.
Another thing is here in Nigeria most people use an iPhone just for the name they don't really use the phone for its power and really make the most out of the phone.
And I don't think I stand to be corrected Though that you can really be that productive with an iPhone here in Nigeria. Like I said I stand to be corrected o before one lazy person that does not look to read will start attacking me.
grin grin
When i first saw the topic I laughed cos I knew the OP don go wake up trouble for himself.
Abeg let's learn to choose our battles Wella o grin grin
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Say that again!

cool cool
nnaomaog:
Tecno goes by the name, first phone to make dual SIM phone and others followed... Tecno still the best ..
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
The Camon CM is there Bro... You can get one for yourself.

ibbryte:
When tecno brings out something original.
call me.

Do you know anybody with a samsung s6 with a dead panel?
I am willing to buy the screen.
My phone number on profile.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
This is so true... Most if them get it at 2nd hand sef... Iphone users are 2nd class citizens. .. Lol grin grin

TECNO Mobile offers you first class and a premium gadget with it.

Iamthoney:
Aside that big boy/girl status most people seek while getting an iPhone so they can belong the phone is really not special like the producers will want some of us to believe. Make I no lie I too follow form when I buy my iPhone 6s ooooo
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
Finally something substantial...

Sadly, No TECNO phone is waterproof yet.
1 point to the IPhone fans..

What else do you have to beat the Camon CM?

Donkunxex:
is it waterproof ??
a feature that has been existing for years now.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Donkunxex(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
Finally something substantial...

Sadly, No TECNO phone is waterproof yet.
1 point to the IPhone fans..

What else do you have to beat the Camon CM?

I use a Samsung phone. I have used the iPhone series starting from the iPhone 5 to iPhone 7.
Generally, iPhone is overrated when compared with the big guns in the industry. Tecno isn't one of them.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Augiiee(m): 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
I am sick and tired of the hype that goes with the iphone. TECNO Mobile is definitely a superior alternative to it. With the recent release of the Camon CM, TECNO is definitely setting the pace.

There are 5 reasons I will always chose the Camon CM over iphone

1) The 18:9 ratio display for the Camon CM. This is an amazing feature of the Camon CM that makes the movie viewing feature an awesome experience. This ensures that there are no black screen edges when watching a video.

2) The Andriod OS – The android OS is the most versatile platform for phone users. Who needs a phone that doesn’t encourage you to share data?. The Camon CM comes with the latest Nuogat 7.0 andriod platform, with HIOS 2.0 (ask around, the HIOS 2.0 is to die for)

3) The Eye Care Feature: Did you know that the Camon CM comes with an awesome feature that automatically adjusts the light setting for reading at night. This would go a long way in making sure we don’t get blind from technology… lol.

4) It’s Super Light Weight – who wants a phone that gives you muscle bags on your fingers?

5) It’s Super affordable!... with just #47,000 I can get this awesome phone with great specs. I don’t need to break the bank.
#PovertyBad!!!
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
I beg to disagree with you. grin
Yes... iPhone is overrated, But TECNO is among the big Guns in the industry.
Donkunxex:

I use a Samsung phone. I have used the iPhone series starting from the iPhone 5 to iPhone 7.
Generally, iPhone is overrated when compared with the big guns in the industry. Tecno isn't one of them.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Vacora(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=alexDBaberian post=65533288]This is so true... Most if them get it at 2nd hand sef... Iphone users are 2nd class citizens. .. Lol grin grin

TECNO Mobile offers you first class and a premium gadget with it.

[/quote

Keep telling yourself that, cupcake grin
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
Okay... I am poor.
What next? smiley

Augiiee:

#PovertyBad!!!
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Vacora(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
#rolling eyes... Smh... This Boy must be very immature. I am done talking to you.

All this talk, and yet you haven't said anything sensible.
Mtheew.. grin

Your post is as overrated as your IQ. Enjoy plumbing the depths, halfwit. You and your Tecno knob gobblers can enjoy sucking yourselves off grin Apple remains a world renown brand and the Iphone is amongst the top ten mobile phone brands in the world. Come back when you can string a coherent argument other than some third rate emotional rant about which phone brand is best. No one is interested. Keep it moving.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Donkunxex(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
I beg to disagree with you. grin
Yes... iPhone is overrated, But TECNO is among the big Guns in the industry.
In what industry ??

Check documented facts, YouTube reviews, forums all around the web before you come on here to say things like this.
it makes you look stupid and I don't think you are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

iPhone 6s And iPad Pro Announced / How To Browse On Airtel For One Month With #200 / White Man Mistakenly Receives 60 iPhone 15 Pro Max From Apple (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.