Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (92789 Views)

My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by emmxzy(m): 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
what do u feel like when u beat hell out of ur wive as a man?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by sharpwriter(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You see. Y'all like the trouble I give you grin.
You even wondered where I went, aww... kiss kiss

Sure, it's well.
Who likes your troubles. I only stumbled on one of your old mentions when I was looking for an old topic. Checked on you and saw that it's been a while. what will give me joy is to know your real pix and fix a date with ya wink
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Strongbest(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Gosh! Foolishness resides in the heart of some men.

Women watch well before you say yes to a man. What a beast.

Spend your time wisely, add to your knowledge here:
www.nairaland.com/1798724/

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by pweetychyka(f): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Madam went too far....
She should av waited for her hubby to get home rather dan disgracing herself n her hubby!

#storyofanimpatientwoman

meanwhile, d man on his own part is a disgrace to married men... y on earth would he hit his wife in public cos of a gal he's neva gonna get married to?

#lifeofanirresponsibleman

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Maj196(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Shameless man...
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by merbenko: 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
emmxzy:
i wounder how a man would beat up his wife like this in public and still tell her i love u haba.......am so so confuse abt some men...women don sufer...chai
I wonder what kind of wife will publicly disgrace her husband that way. She even track him not that she caught them at their matrimonial home. That one is episode one

3 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Strongbest(m): 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
pweetychyka:
Madam went too far....
She should av waited for her hubby to get home rather dan disgracing herself n her hubby!

#storyofanimpatientwoman

No matter what, the man acted very stupid. How do you beat a woman you married just because of a side chick? In public for that matter.
I just wonder how some women ended with such men though.

At least they courted before coming together as one.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
sharpwriter:

Who likes your troubles. I only stumbled on one of your old mentions when I was looking for an old topic. Checked on you and saw that it's been a while. what will give me joy is to know your real pix and fix a date with ya wink

Na still trouble na.
Thanks for checking on me. I'm fine, I am here.
Alternating two monikers is herculean. So, amma stick to this till BBN is over. See my pic, still want a date?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by chiefojiji(m): 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
I'm starting to mind my business..... After poke nosing into another person mata, dem ban me for like 2 months....... See me Sha, am starting again.!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by uuzba(m): 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
He flogged her like a criminal... This is so pathetic!

Maybe when the man tells you what he has done to get money to marry the wife in this Nigeria that has bad economy, you too might flog the woman too and give the man another side chick.

Earn your living honestly. We do so many corrupt practices and expect blessed wonderful homes. Evil always comes back to destroy.
Do not try to impress anyone. If you have you have. If you don't have, you don't have
Lead a simple life.

3 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by omooba969(m): 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
roarik:
God i reget this type of man anytime i am about to get married..in Jesus name. amen

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
how is it sad
no be she sell herself
shebi she wan readymade husband
funny thing is that upon the embarrasement d man give am if dem reach house she would even be the one begging

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by pweetychyka(f): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Strongbest:

No matter what, the man acted very stupid. How do you beat a woman you married just because of a side chick? In public for that matter.
I just wonder how some women ended with such men though.

At least they courted before coming together as one.

No doubt abt d man's act....it's unjustifiable!

Buh d woman should have understood her man very well even if not 100%

Such action won't help her win her hubby buh rather push em far from her

#jezsayingsha

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by RexTramadol1: 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
roarik:
God i reget this type of man anytime i am about to get married..in Jesus name. amen

Afi reget naa......no b reject again

Make I kuku face front

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by merbenko: 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
SoulSearching:
some people have very big ego and become very defensive even when caught,instead of apologizing .
With t this shameful displayed u want the husband to apologise There. If she realy want her husband to apologise that will be no that steps the will the. Many men will behave this act

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Newboss(m): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
All these brainless people on Nairaland sefangry

You don't beat my friend, whether side chick or side kid, and expect me to be looking at you like mumu. angry I weee pounce on your destiny like a mighty man! angry

Thunder fall on the wife wey no get sense! angry

Face your fvcking husband, asshole! angry

I tell them that marriage is a scam to massage the male ego, they will be quoting Bible where most of the characters were polygamists! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by EweduAfonja(f): 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chikita66:
You don't know me, neither do you know what am capable of.

Dont pray to jam Devil him self in mans Clothing...

u go fear fear.

I know of a woman that was forming james bond, the husband just left the marriage handed their house over to a law firm and served he Divorce papers...

na only her car and house appliances she took out of the house.

3 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by OgahBohz: 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
roarik:
God bless u jare

you've hot great lips ...
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
lefulefu:

funny thing is that upon the embarrasement d man give am if dem reach house she would even be the one begging
ah na him come know o
but me i no go beg anything
so far i don make up my mind to step out
is either you leave or accept your side wife role
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by zabuur: 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
efesodje:

Bro no matter how the side chic's sex game is tight, no man should ever disgrace his wife the way that guy did.

Let truth be told. The guy messed up. He shouldn't have flogged his wife BUT, the wife could have just keep enjoying the provisions from d guy. What u don't know won't kill u. Men will always do that. U drove d car ur husband bought for u to disgrace your husband.

The wife also must be an asha. A decent lady won't do that in public no matter what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by uuzba(m): 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
lefulefu:

upon all the money spent the guys will be carrying sidechics here and there and be wasting essential money meant for the upkeep of the family on sidechics .most marriages these days in naija are a complete joke jor.

You are the ones demanding extravagant weddings, writing 4pages list for the men. In this Nigeria full of bad economy, what honest f**king work would the man do to earn such money to be lavishly spent on a one day event? He had already started his underground runs at the beginning and was probably confiding in different side chicks to confort him. The marriage already began with deception. They attend a church where the Pastor deceives them more and more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by bebeto94: 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
efesodje:

Bro no matter how the side chic's sex game is tight, no man should ever disgrace his wife the way that guy did.
Na lie. Y did she fight d side chick.
Wat if there was nothing sexual btwn d man n d gal.
Yet d wife was so violent. She deserves d beating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
efesodje:

You must be an idiot for typing this rubbish. Nairaland simpleton angry
what makes it rubbish
you cannot say
just defending what you not of
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by psylliumhusk1: 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
pweetychyka:
Madam went too far....

#storyofanimpatientwoman

meanwhile, d man on his own part is a disgrace to married men... y on earth would he hit his wife in public cos of a gal he's neva gonna get married to?

#lifeofanirresponsibleman

Can he / would he have hit her privately ?

Funny enough, you are a woman.

Caveat..i dont support the wife publicly disgracing herself too.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by piagetskinner(m): 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
some men are just irresponsible...

y marry her when you'd subject her to this kind if humiliation.. u for just leave am jejely for her husband house

mtchew
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
efesodje:

You must be an idiot for typing this rubbish. Nairaland simpleton angry
see am
no home training
where you de stay make you talk dis tin direct to my face
your mumu don do
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Brugo(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
Well, she had it coming. The wife had no right to assault the lady in the car. She intended to cause a scene and she got what she asked for. You can see why the man is looking for companionship outside his marriage.

How do you cope with such an impulsive, violent woman?

It is hard to live with such a wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
what makes it rubbish
you cannot say
just defending what you not of

A matured individual would not make such a reply. Respect is reciprocal.

What the guy did was wrong. Am I ok with the wife slapping the side chic? - NO. She should have channeled her anger towards the responsible party (the husband).

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by uuzba(m): 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
piagetskinner:
some men are just irresponsible...

y marry her when you'd subject her to this kind if humiliation.. u for just leave am jejely for her husband house

mtchew

He gave her a Jeep (SUV) and her nyash opened.
When women are only after comfort and pleasure. They do not question the mans morals. What the f**k do you expect.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
see am
no home training
where you de stay make you talk dis tin direct to my face
your mumu don do

Come and beat me grin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by az30: 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
What a shell of a man! He obviously does not know who a 'wife' is to a man? A wife becomes one flesh with her husband. If only husbands and husbands-to-be understand what this means. By attempting to disgrace the woman, he ended up putting himself to shame. The only sad part is that this sort of man cannot perceive the difference between shame and honour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / Time To Divorce My Wife? / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.