Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. (21899 Views)

Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 8:49am On Mar 08, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Come on, get your jobless ass on the stretcher, my friend.
Job-ful stretcher carrier. Bring it closer, I can't see your stretchers yet. tongue

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by ubunja(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2018
beuaty doesnt need a spokesperson.once you have to argue for your beauty then its not there.period.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 8:53am On Mar 08, 2018
XML33:

When they begin insulting your mother, that's when you know you've really upset them. grin

I'd suggest you invest all this energy in working for money to pay for surgery to reduce that balloon you call a nose, or better still just restructure your face completely, because I don't know how any man with functioning eyes can find that face attractive. Well, except gay men who like masculine faces. There are unattractive women, there are ugly women and there is you. Without the borrowed hair extensions you appended to your hair, you'd be indistinguishable from a man. The fact that you've been hyperventilating on this thread just shows how insecure you are and how bitter you are about your obvious unattractiveness. Only insecure women get bitter when someone calls them unattractive. And funny enough, this thread didn't specifically refer to you, but trust insecure women like you to project criticism at themselves.
Mr man, you are the one that insulted your own mother here. You said "black women ....." (fill it in). You did't spare a thought at least for your own black mother.
You think "black women" are only the ones on Nairaland? Abi, you didn't know they are people's moms and dear ones too?

You lack proper home training!
No parent is proud of a child like you!

Hey, no picture of you yet undecided

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

Job-ful stretcher carrier. Bring it closer, I can't see your stretchers yet. tongue

But tell me something, why are you so pained It is evident in your comments. Tell me, what is the problem You are a beautiful woman (even though only God NOSE the best).
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

But tell me something, why are you so pained It is evident in your comments. Tell me, what is the problem You are a beautiful woman (even though only God NOSE the best).
Rubbish talk. You are no longer carrying stretchers? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:
Rubbish talk. You are no longer carrying strtchers? undecided
This thing pain this woman o.

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by ImaIma1(f): 9:08am On Mar 08, 2018
This same obsession with Nigerian women.

We are truly special.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

Rubbish talk. You are no longer carrying stretchers? undecided

flyca lets be civil about this. I respect your posts and you always strike me as an intelligent lady and a pretty one too. You will agree with me that these insults (from both sides) is not necessary. All posts on this romance section of nairaland are light hearted and never to be taken serious.

Truth be told we love our women, it's just that you don't expect us to lay back while insults are thrown at us almost on a daily basis (things like broke guys, ugly ass dudes, jobless dudes grin)

Have a lovely day
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by jbtobsyn(m): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2018
XML33:
If there is any thing Black women should be thankful for it's the invention of relaxers and hair materials, because without this, there wouldn't be any difference between them and men. It seems God was angry the day he created black women. grin

Place a black woman who hasn't used an external product on her hair since she was born and compare her with any woman from say Europe or the middle east who hasn't also used any product on her hair. It would be like a juxtaposition between a woman and a man with breasts.
Shut the Bleep up.I will use your mother and sisters to compare with your American models. Most American Models have done cosmetic surgery,botox and stuffs to make them attractive
I think the reason why you are blabbing is because your MOTHER AND SISTERS are the most ugly creature on earth

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 9:54am On Mar 08, 2018
efesodje:

flyca lets be civil about this. I respect your posts and you always strike me as an intelligent lady and a pretty one too. You will agree with me that these insults (from both sides) is not necessary. All posts on this romance section of nairaland are light hearted and never to be taken serious.

Truth be told we love our women, it's just that you don't expect us to lay back while insults are thrown at us almost on a daily basis (things like broke guys, ugly ass dudes, jobless dudes grin)

Have a lovely day
Okay, I feel you bro. If it's just for fun, I'm in cool
But constantly degrading people of any class is wrong. That's why I stepped in wink

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 10:00am On Mar 08, 2018
ubunja:
beuaty doesnt need a spokesperson.once you have to argue for your beauty then its not there.period.
But the guy you are fan-ning first classified beauty based on a list compiled by the white man, abi? So what was his objective that you are defending? And yet, you don't want to be countered, huh? You are not intelligent afterall.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by ubunja(m): 10:53am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

But the guy you are fan-ning first classified beauty based on a list compiled by the white man, abi? So what was his objective that you are defending? And yet, you don't want to be countered, huh? You are not intelligent afterall.

Bye.
thats why its compiled by the white MEN not women. beauty speaks for itself.if as a woman you have to argue with men on beauty you dont have it.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2018
ubunja:

thats why its compiled by the white MEN not women. beauty speaks for itself.if as a woman you have to argue with men on beauty you dont have it.
At least, I'm arguing with my pictures shown.
You have no picture because you are not confident of your own look. Therefore, you are not qualified in any ramification to bash another creature, whether human or animal.

You and your coward click are merely consitituting nuisance on cyber space.

Rubbish! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by ubunja(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

At least, I'm arguing with my pictures shown.
You have no picture because you are not confident of your own look. Therefore, you are not qualified in any ramification to bash another creature, whether human or animal.

Rubbish angry
rubbish to you reality to me. go marry yourself then. as long as you need a man to marry you he's gona think like me. agree or disagree it doesnt matter. lets just wait&see.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 11:17am On Mar 08, 2018
ubunja:

[s]rubbish to you reality to me. go marry yourself then. as long as you need a man to marry you he's gona think like me. agree or disagree it doesnt matter. lets just wait&see[/s].
What has marriage got to do with the topic of discussion? Are you done with "black women"? You have time and time again proved that you have no logical sense. Your picture, we still no see. You are empty!

Where is the OP? Mr black-women-analyst undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by ubunja(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

What has marriage got to do with the topic of discussion? Are you done with "black women"? You have time and time again proved that you have no logical sense. Your picture, we still no see. You are empty!

Where is the OP? Mr black-women-analyst undecided
marry yourself and stop yapping on about my being empty. if men are saying rubbish about demanding beauty then propose to yourself. its a reasonable suggestion.dont dodge it. since you're black and hot go marry yourself and prove your beauty.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2018
ubunja:

marry yourself and stop yapping on about my being empty. if men are saying rubbish about demanding beauty then propose to yourself. its a reasonable suggestion.dont dodge it. since you're black and hot go marry yourself and prove your beauty.
Sharrap! Don't derail from the topic of discussion, we are not done with that yet. Is marriage your new dodging point?

Black women - tell us more about how ugly we are. Put your picture up so that we can analyse you alongside.

Scaggy-looking hungry dolt! Can you afford the white women you are masturbating on top of their pictures?

Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by ubunja(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

Sharrap! Don't derail from the topic of discussion, we are not done with that yet. Is marriage your new dodging point?

Black women - tell us more about how ugly we are. Put your picture up so that we can analyse you alongside.

Scaggy-looking hungry dolt! Can you afford the white women you are masturbating on top of their pictures?

Rubbish!
Exactly!!!! you know more than men. men are rubbish. marrry yourself and save yourself lot of stress.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by donstan18: 11:32am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

Rubbish!

You called him scraggy-looking hungry dolt.

Please tell, are you truly the lady pictured in this thread with her mum?

https://www.nairaland.com/2305986/humans-nairaland-pictures-continued

Is that really you?
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2018
ubunja:

Exactly!!!! you know more than men. men are rubbish. marrry yourself and save yourself lot of stress.
Marriage? Again? undecided Tufia kwa!
Lemme tell you for the last time, you not putting your picture and trying to derail from the topic shows that you are not confident of your own look and therefore not qualified by the minutest measure to bash another creature, whether human or animal!

Next time, whether it is online or offline, be careful of how you talk about the Creatior's beautiful creations.

Have a good day.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2018
donstan18:

You called him scraggy-looking hungry dolt.

Please tell, are you truly the lady pictured in this thread with her mum?

https://www.nairaland.com/2305986/humans-nairaland-pictures-continued

Is that really you?

Yes, that is me kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by donstan18: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

Yes, that is me kiss

If indeed you are the one, that's cool, not bad.

But tell me, do you really think you qualify calling a man 'Scraggy Hungry-dolt' with that looks of yours.

Just asking.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 11:43am On Mar 08, 2018
donstan18:

If indeed you are the one, that's cool, not bad.

But tell me, do really think you qualify calling a man 'Scraggy Hungry-dolt' with that looks of yours.

Just asking.
See eh, I hate when people put other people of different category down. It pains me!

And the more painful thing about these guys making noise on this thread is that they are not good looking themselves.

If the ladies are not bold enough to put them in the right place, the begin to lose their self esteem and condfidence among other things.

That's just what made me start commenting from page 8. Otherwise, I'm a cool and I will never insult anyone.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:44am On Mar 08, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Shut the Bleep up.I will use your mother and sisters to compare with your American models. Most American Models have done cosmetic surgery,botox and stuffs to make them attractive
I think the reason why you are blabbing is because your MOTHER AND SISTERS are the most ugly creature on earth
See this sex starved idiot!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by ubunja(m): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

Marriage? Again? undecided Tufia kwa!
Lemme tell you for the last time, you not putting your picture and trying to derail from the topic shows that you are not confident of your own look and therefore not qualified by any minutest measure to bash another creature, whether human or animal!

Next time, whether it is online or offline, be careful of how you talk about the Creatior's beautiful creations.

Have a good day.
God made the beautiful.God made the ugly. the same God who made the butterfly made the babboon you dont have to call baboom beautiful to try to please God. He knows baboon is ugly.
and yes!! marry yourself and enjoy your "beauty"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:48am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

Yes, that is me kiss
mumu

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2018
ubunja:

God made the beautiful.God made the ugly. the same God who made the butterfly made the babboon you dont have to call baboom beautiful to try to please God. He knows baboon is ugly.
and yes!! marry yourself and enjoy your "beauty"
Even the baboon that you can ugly, na mama born am, an em mama like am like that.

All of the Creator's creation are beautiful. Black or white, big or small

Let that sink into your head!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by donstan18: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

See eh, I hate when people put other people of different category down. It pains me!

And the more painful thing about these guys making noise on this thread is that they are not good looking themselves.

If the ladies are not bold enough to put them in the right place, the begin to lose their self esteem and condfidence among other things.

That's just what made me start commenting from page 8. Otherwise, I'm a cool and I will never insult anyone.

I'v got no much problem with you insulting people or being cool, it's none of my business, I only needed to confirm and see the real and filter-free picture of the lady slamming and insulting a guy who did nothing to her.

About your view to the post.

It's obvious you got carried away by gender sentiment that made you misinterpret our motions.

Women hate the truth, they love lies, they love it when a man tell them lies just to uplift them, but they forget that there are men who were born unapologetically rude, who gives no fvck about how you feel with the truth.

Mrs/Miss flyca, you and I knows that black women are less attractive compared to white women, why is it hard for you ladies to embrace this bitter truth, why?

Where's the insult in this truth?
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by ubunja(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

Even the baboo that you can ugly, na mama born am, an em mama like am like that.

All of the Creator's creation are beautiful. Black or white, big or small

Let that sink into your head!
says who? not even 1 verse supports that.ugly is ugly.
and ugly woman will always be ugly woman.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
donstan18:

I'v got no much problem with you insulting people or being cool, it's none of my business, I only needed to confirm and see the real and filter-free picture of the lady slamming and insulting a guy who did nothing to her.

About your view to the post.

It's obvious you got carried away by gender sentiment that made you misinterpret our motions.

Women hate the truth, they love lies, they love it when a man tell them lies just to uplift them, but they forget that there are men who were born unapologetically rude, who gives no fvck about how you feel with the truth.

Mrs/Miss flyca, you and I knows that black women are less attractive compared to white women, why is it hard for you ladies to embrace this bitter truth, why?

Where's the insult in this truth?
No sir, you are wrong. I don't consider myself less attractive to my white classmates, at all.

Every time I look in the mirror, I see a beautiful, intelligent, strong, courageous and confident black woman. And nobody, nobody has every looked at me and said otherwise. I outdo most of classmates in many things. Physical, mental, psycholgical, emotional, social etc. So why should I ever feel "ugly".

Now, what made you think black women are ugly? Again, it's the white man's spectrum, the white man's chat. Why so? Black men marry black women, black women marry white men, white men marry yellow (Asian) women, the combinations are endless. People marry who they find attrative whether by looks, character or other reasons, and they do not go about degorating their own or making noise about it. Getting this kind of hatred from another black man is just senseless, downright stupid!

The other issue is - assuming, just assuming that I am ugly, by human standard, why do you need to rub it on my face? Why create threads upon threads telling people how ugly I am? Is it right? Is this a civil behaviour? And to top it all, my critic is not even good-looking undecided

Don, it's alright. I have something to do now.

Thanks for giving me this opportunity to air my opinion by laying a good logical premise.

Have a good day!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by flyca: 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
ubunja:

says who? not even 1 verse supports that.ugly is ugly.
and ugly woman will always be ugly woman.
Forget story, bring out a picture of your handsome self nah let us see, e no gree you.

Unstable fellow!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by donstan18: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
flyca:

No sir, you are wrong. I don't consider myself less attractive to my white classmates, at all.

Every time I look in the mirror, I see a beautiful, intelligent, strong, courageous and confident black woman. And nobody, nobody has every looked at me and said otherwise. I outdo most of classmates in many things. Physical, mental, psycholgical, emotional, social etc. So why should I ever feel "ugly".

Now, what made you think black women are ugly? Again, it's the white man's spectrum, the white man's chat. Why so? Black men marry black women, black women marry white men, white men marry yellow (Asian) women, the combinations are endless. People marry who they find attrative whether by looks, character or other reasons, and they do not go about degorating their own or making noise about it. Getting this kind of hatred from another black man is just senseless, downright stupid!

The other issue is - assuming, just assuming that I am ugly, by human standard, why do you need to rub it on my face? Why create threads upon threads telling people how ugly I am? Is it right? Is this a civil behaviour? And to top it all, my critic is not even good-looking undecided

Don, it's alright. I have something to do now.

Thanks for giving me this opportunity to air my opinion by laying a good logical premise.

Have a good day!

There you go again.

You ladies are obviously misinterpreting all these cliche, I'v got no idea if you saw the initial thread that was created by XML3.3, he stated his view, his feelings and his thought about black women,he personally think black women are less attractive, he didn't condemn black women, he didn't say black women are ugly, he even said he'll marry a black woman. It was a thread of him airing his opinion, but what happened? low self esteemed women rushed the thread and started insulting and exposing their bitterness on the thread, started forming logical and civilized ladies.

You said you are not less attractive to any white woman, did we argue that, that's your believe, that's what you think, it's your personal stand and motion.

Now tell, what is wrong and hard for you ladies to understand another man's view on black ladies, what's hard for you ladies to understand that some men see you ladies as less attractive ladies compared to white?, what's wrong there?

That's their view on black women.

Hold and stand by our personal view and believe, then leave others to stand on theirs, we mustn't see things as the same.

If a man feel black women are less attractive, leave it for him without insult.

It's simple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) / Why Rush Into Marriage? / 5 Sex Positions For Maximum Satisfaction(men And Women)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.