Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. (7275 Views)

Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You / Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short / Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
shaybebaby:

The vapor locking one got me, I'm gross I know. grin
embarassed
shaybebaby:

The vapor locking one got me, I'm gross I know. grin
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mandrake007:
ohh i'm very right it's simple biology,question is what do you believe in?

Again... I could be wrong. undecided

What you are saying is only applicable to boys. Girls are in their mum's egg and not the father's sperm.

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Mandrake007(m): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
Dimples129:

Again... I could be wrong. undecided

What you are saying is only applicable to boys. Girls are in their mum's egg and not the father's sperm.
every female carries eggs,zygotes aren't in females eggs,babies,be it females or males are made when the sperm fertilizes the egg,the eggs got only the x chromosome while the sperm has the x and y chromosome,when the sperm fertilizes the egg and it's xx it's a girl and when it's xy it's a boy..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mandrake007:
every female carries eggs,zygotes aren't in females eggs,babies,be it females or males are made when the sperm fertilizes the egg,the eggs got only the x chromosome while the sperm has the x and y chromosome,when the sperm fertilizes the egg and it's xx it's a girl and when it's xy it's a boy..

You are saying the same thing in different ways, imo. But thanks anyway.
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by MissWrite(f): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2018
Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by vivie01(f): 10:01am On Mar 10, 2018
@Shaybebaby
Number 6 got me lol cheesy
So men are the draft copies of the original - women cheesy
Chai! The theory no be here grin
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by GraGra247(m): 10:06am On Mar 10, 2018
shaybebaby:
1.WHY DO MEN BECOME SMARTER DURING SEX? ( hello because they are plugged into a genius)

2. WHY DON'T WOMEN BLINK DURING SEX? ( they don't have enough time)

3. WHY DOES IT TAKE 1MILLION SPERM TO FERTILIZE 1 EGG? (they don't stop to ask directions)

4. WHY DO MEN SNORE WHEN THEY LIE ON THEIR BACKS? ( because their balls fall over their butt-hole and they vapor lock)

5. WHY WERE MEN GIVEN LARGER BRAINS THAN DOGS? (so they won't hump women's legs)

6. WHY DID GOD MAKE MEN BEFORE WOMEN? (you need a rough draft before you make a final copy)

7. HOW MANY MEN DOES IT TAKE TO PUT A TOILET SEAT DOWN? ( don't know.... it never happened)

8. WHY DID GOD PUT MEN ON EARTH? ( because a vibrator can't mow the lawn.)

Typical feminist thread. Instead of indulging in useful purposes to improve their self worth, they rely on finding every means to ridicule men to make women look and feel better.

When inferiority and insecurity engulfs a set of individuals(feminists) what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2018
MrWondah:

Chai, I go come back sha. I make I finish my story here.
You know where to find me/us. Miss your wit.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 10:14am On Mar 10, 2018
vivie01:
@Shaybebaby
Number 6 got me lol cheesy
So men are the draft copies of the original - women cheesy
Chai! The theory no be here grin
But e make sense die nah grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2018
GraGra247:

Typical feminist thread. Instead of indulging in useful purposes to improve their self worth, they rely on finding every means to ridicule men to make women look and feel better.

When inferiority and insecurity engulfs a set of individuals(feminists) what do you expect?
Have you improved your self worth?

GTFOH!

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by vivie01(f): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2018
shaybebaby:

LOL. cheesy
Male folks will never agree with you on these, read some bashings already grin
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by amakadihot87(f): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2018
Lol.....y insult our noble men

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Martin0(m): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2018
shaybebaby:
for your mind u speak pidgin abi agbalabigrin
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
vivie01:

LOL. cheesy
Male folks will never agree with you on these, read some bashings already grin
Not my fault if they are so insecure they can't see the humour in it. wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
Lol.....y insult our noble men
Any man wey no fit laugh knows where the door is. grin
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Martin0:

for your mind u speak pidgin abi agbalabigrin
Yes o. grin
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mandrake007:
and where do all women come from? a man's nutsack.CASE CLOSED!

Actually a sperm is not a human being. It only becomes one inside a woman's womb. Every single human being's first home was inside the womb. That's when the heart learns how to start beating

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Opentokwowledge: 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
lovelygurl:

Actually a sperm is not a human being. It only becomes one inside a woman's womb. [s]Every single human being's first home was inside the womb.[/s] That's when the heart learns how to start beating
Hollup! What about test tube babies? They are not human beings? Or do you categorize those as garbbastic pieces of amphibian shit? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Martin0(m): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
shaybebaby:
Yes o. grin
i hail u oo
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Hollup! What about test tube babies? They are not human beings? Or do you categorize those as garbbastic pieces of amphibian shit? undecided

Test tubes babies are implanted back to the womb. IVF is an in vitro FERTILIZATION. Listen and learn!
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Opentokwowledge: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
lovelygurl:

Test tubes babies are implanted back to the womb. IVF is an in vitro FERTILIZATION. Listen and learn!
TMI, that was to correct the erroneous notion you're trying to project that every human being's first home must be the womb, silly!

Learn to doublecheck before you reply, you arrogant oaf! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Mandrake007(m): 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
lovelygurl:

Actually a sperm is not a human being. It only becomes one inside a woman's womb. Every single human being's first home was inside the womb. That's when the heart learns how to start beating
no one said a sperm is a human being,the the egg has one chromosome but the sperm alone has two chromosomes responsible for fertilization without them there's no zygote,we all came from the testes that's our first home,the womb just serves as an incubator,right now with scientific advancement artificial uterus/wombs are being designed which can grow babies outside the natural wombs,so as for wombs there are scientific alternatives but for the sperm there's no duplicate or alternative and there's only one source,a man's NUTSACK our beloved home,nothing is ever going to change it even science,your notion of the 'womb being our first home' is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by olisaEze(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
shaybebaby:
1.WHY DO MEN BECOME SMARTER DURING SEX? ( hello because they are plugged into a genius)

2. WHY DON'T WOMEN BLINK DURING SEX? ( they don't have enough time)

3. WHY DOES IT TAKE 1MILLION SPERM TO FERTILIZE 1 EGG? (they don't stop to ask directions)

4. WHY DO MEN SNORE WHEN THEY LIE ON THEIR BACKS? ( because their balls fall over their butt-hole and they vapor lock)

5. WHY WERE MEN GIVEN LARGER BRAINS THAN DOGS? (so they won't hump women's legs)

6. WHY DID GOD MAKE MEN BEFORE WOMEN? (you need a rough draft before you make a final copy)

7. HOW MANY MEN DOES IT TAKE TO PUT A TOILET SEAT DOWN? ( don't know.... it never happened)

8. WHY DID GOD PUT MEN ON EARTH? ( because a vibrator can't mow the lawn.)

LWTMB

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
TMI, that was to correct the erroneous notion you're trying to project that every human being's first home must be the womb, silly!

Learn to doublecheck before you reply, you arrogant oaf! undecided

Oh my apologies, I didn't realise spitting out facts makes me arrogant, lmaooooo grin

All this cry cry babies who portray themselves as men sha

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mandrake007:
no one said a sperm is a human being,the the egg has one chromosome but the sperm alone has two chromosomes responsible for fertilization without them there's no zygote,we all came from the testes that's our first home,
Are you trying to say without the egg there'll still be a zygote or which point are you trying to make here?The sperm and egg unite in one of the fallopian tubes to form the zygote. The sperm AND egg. The sperm isn't responsible for any fertilization whatsoever but the sperm AND egg.
Mandrake007:

the womb just serves as an incubator,right now with scientific advancement artificial uterus/wombs are being designed which can grow babies outside the natural wombs,so as for wombs there are scientific alternatives but for the sperm there's no duplicate or alternative and there's only one source,a man's NUTSACK our beloved home,nothing is ever going to change it even science,your notion of the 'womb being our first home' is wrong.
Nutsack ko, groundnut ni. Even if such finally happens the egg of a woman is still needed. Your so called source would be of a waste without the egg. I'm hoping to one day read of your sons and daughters being formed in an artificial womb. At least it will be one step into empowering our beloved women.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Opentokwowledge: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
lovelygurl:

Oh my apologies, I didn't realise spitting out facts makes me arrogant, lmaooooo grin

All this cry cry babies who portray themselves as men sha
Lol. Your mumu don ripe just in case you don't know. What is arrogance if not a small child like you telling me (a whole me oh) to go and know how to listen and learn when that's all I ever know how to do?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Lol. Your mumu don ripe just in case you don't know. What is arrogance if not a small child like you telling me (a whole me oh) to go and know how to listen and learn when that's all I ever know how to do?

A whole you? Lmaoooooooo

Who are you again? I'm guessing one demi god who won't end up in a grave one day?

Damn it! How could I tell someone like that to listen?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Opentokwowledge: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
lovelygurl:

A whole you? Lmaoooooooo

Who are you again? I'm guessing one demi god who won't end up in a grave one day?

Damn it! How could I tell someone like that to listen?
Shut up and be humble or you risk having that small ass you call bottom heavily spanked 3 good times angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Mandrake007(m): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
lovelygurl:

Are you trying to say without the egg there'll still be a zygote or which point are you trying to make here?The sperm and egg unite in one of the fallopian tubes to form the zygote. The sperm AND egg. The sperm isn't responsible for any fertilization whatsoever but the sperm AND egg.

Nutsack ko, groundnut ni. Even if such finally happens the egg of a woman is still needed. Your so called source would be of a waste without the egg. I'm hoping to one day read of your sons and daughters being formed in an artificial womb. At least it will be one step into empowering our beloved women.
no,the womb would be totally useless without the sperm,who womb epp,men are needed to make babies and in the near future women won't be needed for sh!t,if you like accept it or not,you can't tweak facts to favor your opinion,we got the X'Y until your womb abi egg can match that you're just blabbing along with the bimbos liking your comment.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mandrake007:
no,the womb would be totally useless without the sperm,who womb epp,men are needed to make babies and in the near future women won't be needed for sh!t,if you like accept it or not,you can't tweak facts to favor your opinion,we got the X'Y until your womb abi egg can match that you're just blabbing along with the bimbos liking your comment.
And y'all still need the egg from our ovaries so checkmate! cool
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Mandrake007(m): 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
shaybebaby:

And y'all still need the egg from our ovaries so checkmate! cool
you no wan accept fact abi
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mandrake007:
you no wan accept fact abi
Which is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Ways Of Winning A Girls Heart / Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men / What Do U Hate About Yourself And Would Like To Change If U Have The Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.