Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822918 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2018
How is the visa processing going in Abuja? Any much que?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by prodam(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2018
Is there anyone who has processed QATAR work visa recently? I need to confirm what documents were attested
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Akinsanyayemi2(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
Linc000:
Hello house....

1.Pls,can I proceed to UAE embassy for my attestation before my visa comes out cos am expecting full visa
2.Legibility letter from ministry of Education, must I attest that as well.....

Pls, I await ur candid opinion
Someone should pls provide answers to this que
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Afolabibabe: 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
curiobling:
Getting job in Dubai or Abu Dhabi is so simple but people search job the wrong way following million steps of over crowded dubbizle or indeed and the rest of underground pay job site. My people, jobs full this country that u can be changing every 3months if God give you eyes to see and wisdom to search without waking up checking email alert that will never come from employers who will not even view your resume.

Today I landed 3 different job offers which i said i will go and think about both in facility management, hospitality and security company. 40 openings and lot more. I'm even asking my friends working as slaves in Umm Al Quwain state of Dubai to join me in Abu Dhabi but their task master refused to pay them almost 2months salary and any day they strike, the Chinese man drop them 100dirham to silence them. It's a pity I didn't go UAE with my Degree due to exhorbitant cost of certificate issuance in Abraham Adesanya Poly but I thank God my O/Level secondary education is not a waste. Is ecpensive to make CV here, you can type and print your UAE CV format and make lot of copies rather than spending lot here.
pls can u throw more light on this , for some of us that re planning to join u guys in UAE,
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by eremakpe(m): 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
eremakpe:
please really need enlightenment, am a graduate since no job I decided to relocate to Dubai through my cousin brother who I gave the sum of 300k already to process an employment visa.
He said I can't use my BSc there until I have a year experience in Dubai, my question is what kind of job am I expecting and salary range.
honestly I am really scared from the video and online search about Nigerians over there in Dubai is not funny ooo.
I don't want to leave frying pan jump into fire.....
please someone should help me on the way forward....
please someone should respond to my message

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
eremakpe:
please really need enlightenment, am a graduate since no job I decided to relocate to Dubai through my cousin brother who I gave the sum of 300k already to process an employment visa.
He said I can't use my BSc there until I have a year experience in Dubai, my question is what kind of job am I expecting and salary range.
honestly I am really scared from the video and online search about Nigerians over there in Dubai is not funny ooo.
I don't want to leave frying pan jump into fire.....
please someone should help me on the way forward....

bro with this ur mindset, dn't boda going there. The truth chances there is 50/50, so make up ur mind that somtin gud comes out, beside it's better u confirm this from ur cousin brother, since he's there already
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mariamadenle(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
eremakpe:

please someone should respond to my message
You can get better job with your Bsc cert but you need to work on your mindset it a pre-requisite to your success.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by eremakpe(m): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
thanks for your response I am very optimistic with God all is well

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
Afolabibabe:

pls can u throw more light on this , for some of us that re planning to join u guys in UAE,
look for simple job first or goto advertiser employer website to learn more on their website
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gharnew112(m): 2:44am On Sep 16, 2018
duduzz:
Pls guys it's very urgent, I have done everything regarding my tourist Visa, and my ticket booked against Friday 21st of this August, I plan to travel to Abuja by Monday, please is it possible for me to get my certificate attestation done by Tuesday or Wednesday?.

Hi Bro, please can you help come along with some customized shirt to Dubai here
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gharnew112(m): 2:45am On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=Gharnew112 post=71238448]

Please House, anyone coming down to Dubai soon
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 7:16am On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=Gharnew112 post=71238454][/quote

Yes bro

What's up?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ajani2311: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2018
I am a phone and computer tech ,is there anyone that can help me in Dubai to get broken phones and laptops in Dubai
,I intend to come buy it it in Dubai fixed and sell it in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gharnew112(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=uchman post=71240518][/quote]

Okay, all I need is just to help me bring down five pieces of customized shirts doenbhere bro.... You can whatsapp me on +971544011647..... Thanks so much!!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gharnew112(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2018
ajani2311:
I am a phone and computer tech ,is there anyone that can help me in Dubai to get broken phones and laptops in Dubai
,I intend to come buy it it in Dubai fixed and sell it in Nigeria

You can get Laptop at affordable price for wholesales at Sharjah...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ceemat: 7:34am On Sep 17, 2018
I want to know the truth before I enter problem. I contacted my friend in UAE he told that I should prepare 1.2m naira for everything including work permit. My question is does it reach like that or is he planning to chop my money. PLS I need answer before I do something??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
Good afternoon landers..... Please anyone with job link should assist me. My visa is running out.please I need a reply asap. Save a brother

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gharnew112(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
Fredgod:
Good afternoon landers..... Please anyone with job link should assist me. My visa is running out.please I need a reply asap. Save a brother

Do you have your certificate attested and how many months left ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
I didn't attest any document bro. I heard of attestation when I've already entered the country. My visa is 2weeks old
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by prodam(m): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
When a company request for details in order to process visa, how do they intend to get the physical passport photograph and the attested documents..

.any idea on how a company processes visa by proxy?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Authority180: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
manneger2:

I travel through abj some months back and I didn't give those immigration officers any money, less crowd compare to Lagos, best route for me.
. thanks man for the info, infact this helps a lot
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Charlise(f): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
Pls how much is Dubai one month visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by apenaola(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
Charlise:
Pls how much is Dubai one month visa?

It all depend on the agent processing ur visa but one month visa shouldn't be more than 100k naira.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.