Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (824153 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HonNEAT: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
abiriba:

I will be going by public transport.please how do I get to use embassy mofa from kubwa?
It will be a little bit difficult. Enter motor to area1, stop at National Hospital, cross to the other side climb up the bridge, you will see cars going to Secretariat, tell them Church Gate. (Trekkable but long ) This road is cheaper. When are you going? and which part of kubwa are you? I can drop you if it's a day am free. In Kubwa also.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 4:54am On Sep 11, 2018
Floor staff(Waiter, Waitress), supervisor, etc
Good luck

1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drizzle25(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2018
HonNEAT:
It will be a little bit difficult. Enter motor to area1, stop at National Hospital, cross to the other side climb up the bridge, you will see cars going to Secretariat, tell them Church Gate. (Trekkable but long ) This road is cheaper. When are you going? and which part of kubwa are you? I can drop you if it's a day am free. In Kubwa also.
@ abiriba
1.Take a bus from kubwa going to berger . its #100.
2. Wen you get to berger ask for sky memorial junction. You can walk if you like. From there take "along" taxi going to area 1 its #100.they will pass through area 10.

Tell the driver you will
Stop at ship house/ defence house. Walk down to U.s embassy. Its along the junction facing ship/ defence house.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2018
drizzle25:

@ abiriba
1.Take a bus from kubwa going to berger . its #100.
2. Wen you get to berger ask for sky memorial junction. You can walk if you like. From there take "along" taxi going to area 1 its #100.they will pass through area 10.

Tell the driver you will
Stop at ship house/ defence house. Walk down to U.s embassy. Its along the junction facing ship/ defence house.

ship house is far from the embassy
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 8:55am On Sep 11, 2018
abiriba:

I will be going by public transport.please how do I get to use embassy mofa from kubwa?

the UAE Embassy is very close to Churchgate, the Abuja Metro station, former new market; from Wuse take taxi going to area 1, stop at Churchgate, ask where uae embassy is, it's trekable from where the taxi will stop u; or better still, take cab frm wuse, to uae embassy at churchgate shud be around 250 - 300.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Andifrent: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2018
Hello gurus in the house...is it true that it takes ten days for 2 weeks visa to come out
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2018
Andifrent:
Hello gurus in the house...is it true that it takes ten days for 2 weeks visa to come out
NOT true

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Andifrent: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2018
NONNYG:
NOT true

Thanks so much
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Andifrent: 10:16am On Sep 11, 2018
NONNYG:
NOT true

Pls how many days
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Saviouro: 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hello guys, has the biometric booking through the whatsapp number been stopped? Is booking now only through the website?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by dicksonade242: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hello my people. Am kind of confused right now. I will be travelling to Dubai next 2moro nd i heard that i have to hold atleast 1000 dollars as BTA. But i only have abt 30k with me . Pls what can i do, i need ur advice pls.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
dicksonade242:
Hello my people. Am kind of confused right now. I will be travelling to Dubai next 2moro nd i heard that i have to hold atleast 1000 dollars as BTA. But i only have abt 30k with me . Pls what can i do, i need ur advice pls.
30k dollars, dirhams or naira? What’s ur purpose in UAE to start with. Well, even if u no get any pta you go board long as u have money to sort immigration officers but truth be told you need money to survive in UAE. Little or no mercy here
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Andifrent:

Pls how many days
from 48hrs to infinity
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by emmyreelz(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
I have been ardently following this thread but who has done all these visa processes without any agent here in Nigeria.. what is the total budget like. I even read where someone said 180k.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by emmyreelz(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
curiobling:
Getting job in Dubai or Abu Dhabi is so simple but people search job the wrong way following million steps of over crowded dubbizle or indeed and the rest of underground pay job site. My people, jobs full this country that u can be changing every 3months if God give you eyes to see and wisdom to search without waking up checking email alert that will never come from employers who will not even view your resume.

Today I landed 3 different job offers which i said i will go and think about both in facility management, hospitality and security company. 40 openings and lot more. I'm even asking my friends working as slaves in Umm Al Quwain state of Dubai to join me in Abu Dhabi but their task master refused to pay them almost 2months salary and any day they strike, the Chinese man drop them 100dirham to silence them. It's a pity I didn't go UAE with my Degree due to exhorbitant cost of certificate issuance in Abraham Adesanya Poly but I thank God my O/Level secondary education is not a waste. Is ecpensive to make CV here, you can type and print your UAE CV format and make lot of copies rather than spending lot here.
so please what's the needed thing to be done to be employed..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
dicksonade242:

If it is 30k naira...you are about to provoke trouble when it is sleeping. Feeding, accomodation(whether hotel or bed space), transport, etc OYO
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by dicksonade242: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
Cafisis:

If it is 30k naira...you are about to provoke trouble when it is sleeping. Feeding, accomodation(whether hotel or bed space), transport, etc OYO
i have brother am going to meet there, so accomodation and feeding is not a problem . I just hope those immigration guys will nt gv me any problem at d airport
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by emmyreelz(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
dicksonade242:
i have brother am going to meet there, so accomodation and feeding is not a problem . I just hope those immigration guys will nt gv me any problem at d airport
just make sure all your contacts over there is so reliable.. pray tell did you get your visa by yourself.. if yes, what was your budget for it.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by clinton21: 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
OmoAseleGege:

http://uaevisabook.com.ng/

Thanks boss

Boss how is their response like, do the give appointment date immediately after the booking

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Teeman2315: 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
Magdagascariens:

Don't get confused. Basically, two things take people to Abuja - Attestation and Biometrics.

If you have full visa, you MAY proceed to Abuja for attestation of certificates; this is important for those who plan to use their certificates in UAE.

On the other hand, you MUST go to Abuja for biometrics, if its half visa. Attestation is also optional here.

Take your time to read past comments

Please how can one identify a full visa or half visa cos I'm in a tight corner on this issue

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 8:40am On Sep 12, 2018
Teeman2315:

Please how can one identify a full visa or half visa cos I'm in a tight corner on this issue

I don't know too! And I don't want to mislead...

Mine is half, and I did it for 180k in 2days.

Those who know, can help with answers.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2018
Teeman2315:

"Issue New Visa Confirmation" will be written on the top of the half-visa. Under it too, you will be advised to visit the UAE Embassy in your country....

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Oma500(f): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2018
OmoBendel24:

"Issue New Visa Confirmation" will be written on the top of the half-visa. Under it too, you will be advised to visit the UAE Embassy in your country....

Sorry to disturb you please can u explain to me what full and half visa means and how it works. I have been trying to read d previous pages but I can't seems to have seen were it was properly explained..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ibukunaina: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2018
Full visa simply means you will not need to go to Abuja and the stress. While half visa will require you going to Abuja for biometrics and co.

And this will be indicated on the page mailed to you by whosoever helping out over there

Oma500:

Sorry to disturb you please can u explain to me what full and half visa means and how it works. I have been trying to read d previous pages but I can't seems to have seen were it was properly explained..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Oma500(f): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2018
ibukunaina:
Full visa simply means you will not need to go to Abuja and the stress. While half visa will require you going to Abuja for biometrics and co.

And this will be indicated on the page mailed to you by whosoever helping out over there

Oh. Thanks, dats such better
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ladeeey: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2018
Caft:

500k how come nau,chai Nigerians, isn't even close to that at all and it's also full.look for sum1 else abet you need the money in dubai.

My friend in Dubai said he wants to process mine for me at the rate of 500k that i won’t bordering myself going to the embassy that when he scans I will go print it with colored printer then go to the airport when i get to Dubai it will be stamped for me at the port of my entry at the airport is this a half or full visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by prodam(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2018
Great work guys.

Is it possible to get the following items without going to Abuja?

-Police clearance (attested by the ministry of external affairs and Qatar embassy in Nigeria)
-Attested Education Certificate (attested by the ministry of external affairs and Qatar embassy in Nigeria)
-General Blood Test (HIV& Hepatitis)
-Chest X-ray (Tuberculosis)

Regards.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ladeeey: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2018
Teeman2315:

How can one differentiate between the half and full visa

Hi,I don't really know but I bliv it will be written there,but am doing mine this week by the grace of God,so wen I get it will post it here for you to see.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Holla3110(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2018
Police report is not applicable anymore
You can attest your results in Abuja if you need it for a job here.
HIV test and X-ray will be conducted in a UAE hospital but still good to do that in Nigeria to know your status

Great work guys.

-Police clearance (attested by the ministry of external affairs and Qatar embassy in Nigeria)
-Attested Education Certificate (attested by the ministry of external affairs and Qatar embassy in Nigeria)

Regards.[/quote]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by prodam(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Holla3110:

Police report is not applicable anymore
You can attest your results in Abuja if you need it for a job here.
HIV test and X-ray will be conducted in a UAE hospital but still good to do that in Nigeria to know your status

Great work guys.

Regards.

Thanks bro. Can someone do the Abuja attestation on my behalf? or do you know anyone who offer such services

Regards
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Linc000: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hello house....

1.Pls,can I proceed to UAE embassy for my attestation before my visa comes out cos am expecting full visa
2.Legibility letter from ministry of Education, must I attest that as well.....

Pls, I await ur candid opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.