Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (823359 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
LeRoyACCA:

Thanks ifyalways.

I have also seen many European or North American with great CPA/CA/ACCA, CFA, and top MBA moved to Dubai.

You shouldn't be astonished.

BR
Are you an European?

People have explained to you but you simply have refused to get it so, safe trip. smiley

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
ifyalways:

Are you an European?

People have explained to you but you simply have refused to get it so, safe trip. smiley

Me I juz tire with his responses, I mean he shud be think Australia, Canada, US, etc and not UAE haba, UAE where u and ur children unborn have no right whatsoever even if you spend hundred years there.

Anyway him own better, some of us are still reasoning 2-3k jobs to coup with.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Afam4eva(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
ifyalways:

Are you an European?

I think some Nigerians deserve what they get. They're as stubborn as fly.

That's how i went to Dubai some years ago and was contemplating relocating and getting a job. That's how one ice cream selling Ugandan was telling me that there are IT jobs in Dubai for me. This guy also had an IT background in Uganda but is selling ice cream at Jumeira Beach. It didn't take much research for my brain to reset.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Horrycops: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bros n Sis... I heard you can't travel with anything liquid, like perfume,cream ,oil,toothpaste etc that it'll be thrown away... How true is it pls
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olafunmise: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
Please is there any possible way to confirm MOL offer from an agent. My agent just sent me a copy of MOL offer letter and I need to look it if it is genuine.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluolu23(m): 12:18am On Apr 28, 2019
House , pls I need an insight on this . my visa validity is to expire on the 2nd of May. And my flight ticket is scheduled to 1st of May from Lagos. Meaning I will get to Dubai exactly on the 2nd of May . my question is hope there won't be any issues at the point of entry as regard entering the country exact day the visa will expire? .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2019
mrversatile:
Can someone please help out on this.

Your case tie wrapper bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2019
samee72:

Your case is quite tricky, same thing happened to me on one of my trips to Dubai but in my case, the system showed I exited but my passport was not stamped, so since your agent said the system is showing you are still in the country I really don't know what to say other than you should try and clear the fine cos the longer it stays the more the fine will be accumulating and you won't be allowed to enter the country again except you pay the fine.
I keep telling people pls whenever you are leaving any country pls check to be sure that you've been cleared and stamped out

All my time in UAE, I have not heard of such case, UAE system is near to perfect.
Yes,
Stamp may not be there on your passport but you must have been cleared from UAE immigration.

Your agent may want to extort you with this...

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 8:04am On Apr 28, 2019
nnamdi16:

Me I juz tire with his responses, I mean he shud be think Australia, Canada, US, etc and not UAE haba, UAE where u and ur children unborn have no right whatsoever even if you spend hundred years there.

Anyway him own better, some of us are still reasoning 2-3k jobs to coup with.

Giving birth in UAE
No be small thing
And you will start the child’s visa process immediately, nothing like Citizen or resident or even visa for a new born.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 8:06am On Apr 28, 2019
oluolu23:
House , pls I need an insight on this . my visa validity is to expire on the 2nd of May. And my flight ticket is scheduled to 1st of May from Lagos. Meaning I will get to Dubai exactly on the 2nd of May . my question is hope there won't be any issues at the point of entry as regard entering the country exact day the visa will expire? .

2nd of May will be counted but anything a second to 3rd of May
You will not be good to go again
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluolu23(m): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2019
uchman:

2nd of May will be counted but anything a second to 3rd of May You will not be good to go again
thanks so much for d quick response
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by samee72(f): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
uchman:

All my time in UAE, I have not heard of such case, UAE system is near to perfect.
Yes,
Stamp may not be there on your passport but you must have been cleared from UAE immigration.

Your agent may want to extort you with this...

If you read well, you will see I said my passport was not stamped and if you go back and read this thread you will see where I brought the issue to this thread and some people advised me to check with my agent which I did and my agent confirmed I was cleared on the system so I was just trying to tell the poster that his own case is tricky, since he said even on the system it's showing he's still in Dubai so why are you telling me my agent was trying to extort from me cos of this, mind you, I didn't have any issues and I've traveled to Dubai several times after that case so I have no case whatsoever with Dubai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
Afam4eva:

I think some Nigerians deserve what they get. They're as stubborn as fly.

That's how i went to Dubai some years ago and was contemplating relocating and getting a job. That's how one ice cream selling Ugandan was telling me that there are IT jobs in Dubai for me. This guy also had an IT background in Uganda but is selling ice cream at Jumeira Beach. It didn't take much research for my brain to reset.
Hahaha. Afam , longest time sef.

The way dude is thirsty for Dubai, it begats the question if hes truly who/what he claims . I havent seen anyone earning even 350K in Naija currently, aiming to relocate and first choice is UAE. Everyone looks at countries with better prospect and benefits for the family unit and hes here chasing Dubai like cheesy

Anyway, every mallam with him kettle.

9 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mrversatile: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
Yeah. . .

Seems like the agent want to chop him. You probably exited through a smart gate.scan and send your arrival Naija stamp, your boarding pass and/or tickets to your agent. If he still disturbs you contact UAE immigration directly , you can even chat with them, give them your passport details and name and they will give you the true situation [/quote]

Please how can I contact UAE immigration directly.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mrversatile: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Please how can I contact UAE immigration.
ifyalways:

Yeah. . .

Seems like the agent want to chop him. You probably exited through a smart gate.scan and send your arrival Naija stamp, your boarding pass and/or tickets to your agent. If he still disturbs you contact UAE immigration directly , you can even chat with them, give them your passport details and name and they will give you the true situation
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
LeRoyACCA:

Thanks ifyalways.

I have also seen many European or North American with great CPA/CA/ACCA, CFA, and top MBA moved to Dubai.

You shouldn't be astonished.

BR
You can make plans to relocate here to work but you just need to have a plan B and possibly C, in case things don’t go your main plan’s way.
Sure, working here is going to be more financially rewarding than what you’re presently earning but it’s still boils down to you getting a job first, which is not an easy task.
UAE job market is an employers market. The employers mostly look beyond those certificates you’re holding before even inviting you for interviews, where you can prove your mettle to the hiring team. The passport you’re holding is one of them, and you know the value of our Nigeria passport.
Even when you eventually get your dream job in uae, it will still be a wise decision for you to have plans to move to a better country later, where you and your family can call a home. Hence, people’s advice that you should move to any of those countries once and for all, rather than wasting resources to come here first.
Although, UAE isn’t that bad bro. I left a government job to come here, a decision some colleagues considered as too risky because of what they heard about here.
I need to admit that it wasn’t easy at first but when you win, you’ll be glad you make the move.
The challenges we face here differs, In terms of industry and weather you’re seeking/doing a skilled/unskilled job.
As for me, I’m being paid 8k lower than my predecessor who is Arabic. Official vehicle was also removed from the package, The scheduled 3k pay rise after 6months probation became 1k with just little explanation. I still stick to my job anyway, because I love what I do and besides, it’s not so demanding as I mostly work for about 3hrs per day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
mrversatile:
Please how can I contact UAE immigration.
https://www.government.ae/en/information-and-services/visa-and-emirates-id

Click on chat with us , you'd get faster response, resolve it once and for all, that way. If they are not online, contact them.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LeRoyACCA: 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
ifyalways:

The way dude is thirsty for Dubai, it begats the question if hes truly who/what he claims . I havent seen anyone earning even 350K in Naija currently, aiming to relocate and first choice is UAE. Everyone looks at countries with better prospect and benefits for the family unit and hes here chasing Dubai like cheesy

Hello,

What do you mean by "truly who/what he claims"? If you left Nigeria without having any viable opportunity doesn't mean others don't. Understand that, I'm being headhunted here by recruiters; believe it or not. My major challenge is not being able to get an offer above the range of say 500-650k naira per month.

I have the right skill set and also understand I might not be able to make the above range without UAE experience. I'm ready to take a pay cut which doesn't mean am desperate.

Yes, I don't need any benefit for my family- just cash for now smiley

BR

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LeRoyACCA: 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
drkay:

You can make plans to relocate here to work but you just need to have a plan B and possibly C, in case things don’t go your main plan’s way.
Sure, working here is going to be more financially rewarding than what you’re presently earning but it’s still boils down to you getting a job first, which is not an easy task.
UAE job market is an employers market. The employers mostly look beyond those certificates you’re holding before even inviting you for interviews, where you can prove your mettle to the hiring team. The passport you’re holding is one of them, and you know the value of our Nigeria passport.
Even when you eventually get your dream job in uae, it will still be a wise decision for you to have plans to move to a better country later, where you and your family can call a home. Hence, people’s advice that you should move to any of those countries once and for all, rather than wasting resources to come here first.
Although, UAE isn’t that bad bro. I left a government job to come here, a decision some colleagues considered as too risky because of what they heard about here.
I need to admit that it wasn’t easy at first but when you win, you’ll be glad you make the move.
The challenges we face here differs, In terms of industry and weather you’re seeking/doing a skilled/unskilled job.
As for me, I’m being paid 8k lower than my predecessor who is Arabic. Official vehicle was also removed from the package, The scheduled 3k pay rise after 6months probation became 1k with just little explanation. I still stick to my job anyway, because I love what I do and besides, it’s not so demanding as I mostly work for about 3hrs per day.

Thanks, bro. You're on point.

I've plan A-Z in place. I think its employer market in almost every economy.

Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mrversatile: 12:19am On Apr 29, 2019
Thank you
ifyalways:

https://www.government.ae/en/information-and-services/visa-and-emirates-id

Click on chat with us , you'd get faster response, resolve it once and for all, that way. If they are not online, contact them.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 29, 2019
Good evening all. Please I got something bothering me. Save a soul. I contCted staph infection before going to uae. I treated it. I thought it has gone now I'm having the symptoms again this time its worse. I already got a job. The company has already finished my visa and im expected to go for medicals soon. My question now is, will one be deported if he is discovered to have staphyloccocus? Or will i be treated. Please i need an answer. No insults please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 3:06am On Apr 29, 2019
olafunmise:
Please is there any possible way to confirm MOL offer from an agent. My agent just sent me a copy of MOL offer letter and I need to look it if it is genuine.
I can help u confirm it
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 3:14am On Apr 29, 2019
ifyalways:

ifyalways can I contact u, I want to enquire something from you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by karlboss: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
To get job in Dubai

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 30, 2019
Fredgod:
Good evening all. Please I got something bothering me. Save a soul. I contCted staph infection before going to uae. I treated it. I thought it has gone now I'm having the symptoms again this time its worse. I already got a job. The company has already finished my visa and im expected to go for medicals soon. My question now is, will one be deported if he is discovered to have staphyloccocus? Or will i be treated. Please i need an answer. No insults please
So no one can help a brother
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 5:07am On Apr 30, 2019
Fredgod:
What were your symptoms?
What symptoms are you having now?
Who made that diagnosis?
What test(s) were done to confirm that it was staph?
How were you treated when it was discovered that you had staph?
The truth is that there’s no such diagnosis as ‘staphylococcus’. Staph is a group of bacteria, some of them are found in some parts of our body such as on our skin, without causing any disease. However, it may be responsible for variety of diseases in human body and it’ll be suspected, when cultured and isolated from samples taken from a SICK patient.
Specific samples are taken, based on the complaints/illness. For instance, a urine sample when urinary tract infection is being suspected. Blood , sputum, various discharge can be swalbed and cultured, it depends on your complaints.
So, you really have to be specific about your complaints.
Staphylococcus is a bacterial, it doesn’t cause chronic disease. It won’t be tested for in your medicals so, it’s very unnecessary to be bothered by this.
You should be more concerned about knowing what is really going on in your body, if any.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Holla3110(m): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2019
Below listed are the Medical tests you will have to undergo and I don't think you have any issues.

AIDS/HIV..... Deportation
Hepatitis B... Treatment
Hepatitis C... Not tested
Leprosy......... Deportation
Pregnancy... For house maids
Syphilis......... Treatment
Tuberculosis (TB)... Treatment then deportation

Fredgod:
So no one can help a brother
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by youngprince111(m): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2019
Good day All, plz I have jst two questions to be cleared about, I plan visiting Dubai on two weeks tourist Visa 4 jst 6days in May for tourism purpose.

1. I want to book Etihad Airways which will have layover in Abu Dhabi then 1hr 40min to Dubai Bus station, plz hope am booking the right flight?

2. If am Booking for Hotel is it most I pay for it before leaving Naija or I can make reservation and pay at the hotel or look for a cheaper one?

Will really appreciate ur prompt response!
Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by FIDELITY24(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2019
Good morning, pls i want to enquire something. I have a relation in dubai who wants to help me get a job there before i come over. I have sent him some documents he requested, total cost is 1million n d company wil process my visa n provide accomodation. I will first pay half of the money den complete it wen d visa is out. What i want to know is if i must sign document frm d company showing dat i have gotten employment first before making payment.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
FIDELITY24:
Good morning, pls i want to enquire something. I have a relation in dubai who wants to help me get a job there before i come over. I have sent him some documents he requested, total cost is 1million n d company wil process my visa n provide accomodation. I will first pay half of the money den complete it wen d visa is out. What i want to know is if i must sign document frm d company showing dat i have gotten employment first before making payment.

Hmm, be careful!

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lexzyy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hi everyone, pls can someone who is treating hepatitis B work in UAE?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Holla3110:
Below listed are the Medical tests you will have to undergo and I don't think you have any issues.

AIDS/HIV..... Deportation
Hepatitis B... Treatment
Hepatitis C... Not tested
Leprosy......... Deportation
Pregnancy... For house maids
Syphilis......... Treatment
Tuberculosis (TB)... Treatment then deportation

Are you very sure that Hepatitis B patient will only be treated and not DEPORTED Bcoz a friend of mine had to come back Nigeria back she found out she had Hepatitis B after she had gotten job was her boss was about going for her visa. She was afraid and had to return. Plz confirm that bolded. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.