Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822793 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:08am On Jul 15, 2019
pleasureosondu:
Abeg I'm back jare. Super eagles wan give better high blood pressure. @ mod, i thought this thread was a DIY, so y deleted nightlife's post on access bank Dubai visa post?

Yes it's a DIY thread and his post wasn't deleted.

People talk and complain before they ask question.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Alday: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2019
Good morning.

Anybody with some knowledge of Middlesex Dubai Campus. Is an IELTS test result compulsory for an MSc program admission?

By the way, I've been scouting for programs on either Business Analytics, Business Info Tech/Mgt, Networking and Cloud Computing and have so far added Middlesex and Wollongong on my list (I have a 2:1 and no IELTS exam).

Any advise on a choice of school also factoring in cost.
I cancelled out Wollongong cos of the damn high tuition.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by darniell2(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2019
please, I need a good advice on this issues:

1: I have a Dubai visa for 2 month which will expire on 11th of Aug, but m yet to travel,cuz my agent is not being straight wit me on our agreement.He initially told me to pay d sum of 500k for flight ticket to dubai and promise to gt me a job wit the help of another agent in Dubai which I have paid..

the problem now is my agent asking me to pay another sum of 220k and am to hold 100k for personal use wen I gt there resulting to a total amount of 320k before I can travel..And this is making me uncomfortable on how this whole thing is going..

I have less than a month now before the visa will expire.

*Is it still possible for me to get a job with my less than a month visa if I travel to Dubai b4 19th of July?

*Or should I cancel the trip by asking the agent for a refund of my money even if it is half of what I paid him(I doubt if its possible)

*Or I should just forget about the whole issue and move on with life cuz the chances of getting a job might b too slim wit my type of visa with few weeks left to expire.

N.B: I don't have a job and I've spent all my savings on diz ..please house,what can be on diz issue
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2019
SirWellington:
Good day all, heard they have started another amnesty program, please how true is this?

Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by andrew444(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2019
darniell2:

1: I have a Dubai visa for 2 month which will expire on 11th of Aug, but m yet to travel,cuz my agent is not being straight wit me on our agreement.He initially told me to pay d sum of 500k for flight ticket to dubai and promise to gt me a job wit the help of another agent in Dubai which I have paid..

the problem now is my agent asking me to pay another sum of 220k and am to hold 100k for personal use wen I gt there resulting to a total amount of 320k before I can travel..And this is making me uncomfortable on how this whole thing is going..

*Is it still possible for me to get a job with my less than a month visa if I travel to Dubai b4 19th of July?

*Or should I cancel the trip by asking the agent for a refund of my money even if it is half of what I paid him(I doubt if its possible)

*Or I should just forget about the whole issue and move on with life cuz the chances of getting a job might b too slim wit my type of visa with few weeks left to expire.

N.B: I don't have a job and I've spent all my savings on diz ..please house,what can be on diz issue

That agent is scamming you

Flight ticket is never 500k

And i dont think you should be paying someone to look for job for you over there in dubai when its not guaranteed

I think you are just wasting your money, i really feel for you

May God help you

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by darniell2(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2019
andrew444:

That agent is scamming you

Flight ticket is never 500k

And i dont think you should be paying someone to look for job for you over there in dubai when its not guaranteed

I think you are just wasting your money, i really feel for you

May God help you
the 500k includes visa processing and flight ticket not just d flight.
m just worried about the 220k n d 100k he is asking for b4 I could travel n the chances of getting a job with tht short period of time left
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by andrew444(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2019
darniell2:
the 500k includes visa processing and flight ticket not just d flight.
m just worried about the 220k n d 100k he is asking for b4 I could travel n the chances of getting a job with tht short period of time left

Now i get you concerning the 500k

Dont pay him any 220k and 100k, once you get your visa go there and look for job your self

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2019
Alday:
Good morning.

Anybody with some knowledge of Middlesex Dubai Campus. Is an IELTS test result compulsory for an MSc program admission?

By the way, I've been scouting for programs on either Business Analytics, Business Info Tech/Mgt, Networking and Cloud Computing and have so far added Middlesex and Wollongong on my list (I have a 2:1 and no IELTS exam).

Any advise on a choice of school also factoring in cost.
I cancelled out Wollongong cos of the damn high tuition.
first it baffles me why you want to come and study in uae, education is mad expensive in this country and this particular middlesex university will charge you nothing less than 100k dirhams overall that’s 10 million. Middlesex is even one of the cheapest, schools like New York university Abu Dhabi will cost you 27 million smh! Why not invest the money in a country where you can get post graduation work permit or at the long run become a permanent resident. To answer your question, ielts is a requirement and you’ll need at least 6.5 score with minimum 6 in each section

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2019
darniell2:

Your visa starts counting the day you enter the country , smh! 2months visa? You’ve already paid for visa and flight so you don’t have a choice than to come try your luck at least its added to your travel experience and if you can’t find a job you’ll take nice pictures for instagram.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by darniell2(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
Your visa starts counting the day you enter the country , smh! 2months visa? You’ve already paid for visa and flight so you don’t have a choice than to come try your luck at least its added to your travel experience and if you can’t find a job you’ll take nice pictures for instagram.
ooh really?. thought my visa start counting from the day it was been issued..
the problem is,the agent still want me to pay 220k for accommodation n other stuff I don't understand and still want me to have at least 100k with me before entering..saying I might need to pay sm money wen i get to Dubai airport
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by darniell2(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Enlighten me on this::

*Does visas to dubai start counting from the day it was been issued or from the day of entry?

*what reasonable amount do you need to have in hand when boarding a Dubai flight from Nigeria?

*is there any other payment to be made when arriving Dubai airport?

please,kindly help a brother with some useful info on diz

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Peachycute: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
Pls i am at the MOE, they said you must have employment letter or admission letter before you can be given Eligibility letter.
Since i am coming tru 3month visa to look for work, do i still need the Eligibility letter?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tonimel001: 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
darniell2:
the problem is,the agent still want me to pay 220k for accommodation n other stuff I don't understand and still want me to have at least 100k with me before entering..saying I might need to pay sm money wen i get to Dubai airport
your visa starts counting Immediately u enter the country and will advice you an apartment with airbnb is even safer than given any agent damn money if you must pay someone to look for a job for you Mr travel to duabai and pay the person not given one ghost person money it seems you got a lot of cash

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
darniell2:
Enlighten me on this::

*Does visas to dubai start counting from the day it was been issued or from the day of entry?

*what reasonable amount do you need to have in hand when boarding a Dubai flight from Nigeria?

*is there any other payment to be made when arriving Dubai airport?

please,kindly help a brother with some useful info on diz
Rubbish the agent is lying to u, you don't pay any other money at the airport, u can only have cash with you for expenses like accommodation, feeding, transportation, and even to pay for job in quote ooo, not a must.
And for ur info ur visa start counting when you enter uae, and it might be 3months visa, that 2months is period you can use it to enter otherwise it will expire, how sure are u, that visa is genuine because for that agent to said u will pay another money at the airport rings a bell, just try verify the visa shah before going to airport, be wise bro

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by EphraimBoat: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
manneger2:

Rubbish the agent is lying to u, you don't pay any other money at the airport, u can only have cash with you for expenses like accommodation, feeding, transportation, and even to pay for job in quote ooo, not a must.
And for ur info ur visa start counting when you enter uae, and it might be 3months visa, that 2months is period you can use it to enter otherwise it will expire, how sure are u, that visa is genuine because for that agent to said u will pay another money at the airport rings a bell, just try verify the visa shah before going to airport, be wise bro

You have said it all. This one he is saying payment at airport and I'm sure he intentionally led him on to believe his visa will expire in 2 months so as to get the money from him in time.

The best bet is for him to find the 320k and keep it for himself, connect with people that can share bedspace with over there for some token and then enter the country.

Baba, wey get issue. Just try and verify your visa eligibility. The agent fit no even do any visa for you sef, photoshop dey put boys for wahala o. Then about the money, the 100k won't even be enough for you to spend there.

If your visa is actually genuine, baba no follow your agent talk again. If not he can call you one day that they said Nigerians stole money and they said everybody should contribute to pay the money back and your share will be 300k else you go go prison.

Shine your eye. And ask your agent for your flight ticket since he has already booked it because you have till August 11 to enter the country. Kalas

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Peachycute: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
Someone should pls help answer my question ��(
Peachycute:
Pls i am at the MOE, they said you must have employment letter or admission letter before you can be given Eligibility letter.
Since i am coming tru 3month visa to look for work, do i still need the Eligibility letter?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
Peachycute:

I think there is a misunderstanding somewhere. You have your B.Sc certificate?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
darniell2:

Note that any money you are bringing to UAE should either be dollars or AED. Except your naira is in a bank account that can transfer the money.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by charlesELIKIBA: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
darniell2:

grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by charlesELIKIBA: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
darniell2:

i didn't finish your post before i replied you earlier.

dude refund what money?
chances are your visa is already expired or fake.

my advice: stay in Nigeria and continue your hustle.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by pleasureosondu(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
glowingflame7:

Peachycute:
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by charlesELIKIBA: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
from today HENCEFORTH i quit to scold or guide anyone on how to spend his/her savings for the dubai adventures.
this is the STREET and everyone is a HUSTLER,

so therefore i will not spoil a brother or sisters hustle. if you paid N1M for 3 months visa, thats your price, MUGU FALL, GUY MAN CHOP.

WELCOME TO LIFE.
( i will delete my post of visa and flight and accommodation prices few days ago, and MOD please delete the QUOTES on that post and also an apology to all the hustlers out there, i did not mean to spoil your husto.)

BYE

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by charlesELIKIBA: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:

also note the visa expires 55days after issue.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Peachycute: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
Yes i do

glowingflame7:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Peachycute: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
When i got to UAE embassy, they said they need eligibility letter which MOE refuse to issue to Tourist visa.

Peachycute:

Yes i do

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
Peachycute:

Yes i do

MOE refuse to issue to Tourist visa? That's probably new. MOE doesn't have anything to do with your visa. You first have to authenticate your B.Sc certificate with them and then get letter of eligibility from them. It all takes like a week or so. They don't need to know anything about your visa,just the country so that they can address the letter of eligibility. It's after the authentication at MOE and MOFA and the letter of eligibility that you can go to UAE embassy.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by pleasureosondu(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Peachycute:
When i got to UAE embassy, they said they need eligibility letter which MOE refuse to issue to Tourist visa.

if this is true, then i don finish.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 4:12am On Jul 16, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
Let me get something straight here, what’s the purpose of this thread? Isn’t it for guidance and information? I posted a link about AccessBank offering visa assistance and it was deleted. I find it funny because whoever did must be encouraging agency activities here, anyway good luck
I don't know the MOD of this thread.... i dont even know how.
One day, me sef posted a direct job position back then... it was deleted immediately. No be everybody be scammers 4 here.
The way they monitor this group ehnn... U wont be able to help somebody...

Only people complaining.... and people asking questions everyday...

I started from Thread 2. Now im in thread 3..

Still the same old tin

@justi4jesus please ma, Do sometin about it. Please try n upgrade this thread so that we wl able 2 help eachoda
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by adexyz91(m): 8:16am On Jul 16, 2019
I have chosen not to say or give you a so so so and so chance of getting a job in 1 month, 2 months, 4,months etc. Like everybody here has said the jobs are scarce or almost not available and as per what kind of, all types are available, you or the circumstance(s) can choose which will end up being yours. Its and employers' world here. Again it's your choice to be here or not. Thanks
deardevil:

Read your message now and they are ok cause every one with God grace..... but my question is what the chance can one secure a work within a month and what kind of
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Alday: 8:18am On Jul 16, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
first it baffles me why you want to come and study in uae, education is mad expensive in this country and this particular middlesex university will charge you nothing less than 100k dirhams overall that’s 10 million. Middlesex is even one of the cheapest, schools like New York university Abu Dhabi will cost you 27 million smh! Why not invest the money in a country where you can get post graduation work permit or at the long run become a permanent resident. To answer your question, ielts is a requirement and you’ll need at least 6.5 score with minimum 6 in each section

Thank you. Let me pick my slippers and run
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by minasota(f): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2019
darniell2:

Don't pay any agent more than 160k for 3months Dubai visa.
Flight to Dubai should be around 180k-185k check Rwanda airline/Airpeace Book early.
Upkeep /Accommodation for 3months pending when you get a job should be around 350k
Then Don't forget to open your flight ticket so that you can easily return back to your country should in case you don't get a job
Nigerians please stop wasting money on Dubai visa

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by adexyz91(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2019
In my opinion, I would say 1. Dubai (acclaimed to be the most with opportunities) 2. Abu Dhabi 3. The rest which people barely go looking for jobs expect for cheap accommodation which I don't think is wise to but money factor I guess. Bed space is as what you pay. Thanks
viq2or:
please I want to come to UAE ...I have read all the good, bad, and Scarry stories...life is risk....please which city is the best to go to while looking for job...I don't want to go to remote areas...please tell me where I can go to and the chances of getting a job will be higher...and what's the bedspace in those cities like...help me

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.