Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819694 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by adexyz91(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2019
Naukrigulf.com, indeed.com etc. Please Google to get more information.
Bobbyunitedfc:

Abeg. ..which sites do u get dis jobs update fr biko....and site for walk in interviews only if any

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by minasota(f): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2019
darniell2:
ooh really?. thought my visa start counting from the day it was been issued..
the problem is,the agent still want me to pay 220k for accommodation n other stuff I don't understand and still want me to have at least 100k with me before entering..saying I might need to pay sm money wen i get to Dubai airport
your accommodation for 3months should be 150k, that's 50k monthly
And it should be non of your agents Bussiness.
Keep the money with you come here and get accommodation yourself
And this is kinda of bed space you get here in Dubai.
Like 6-10 people in cubicle called room.pending when you get a job.
You may decide to upgrade or remain thereshockedshockedshocked

7 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Green4(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2019
andrew444:

Now i get you concerning the 500k

Dont pay him any 220k and 100k, once you get your visa go there and look for job your self

grin nice one
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2019
minasota:
6-10? Lol

Some rooms have up to 20 occupants

I remember staying in a room of 15 people.

UAE no easy o, only for the strong minded people

9 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by minasota(f): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2019
NONNYG:
6-10? Lol

Some rooms have up to 20 occupants

I remember staying in a room of 15 people.

UAE no easy o, only for the strong minded people
With fully blown body odour and smelly shoes including bed bugs and cockroaches all over the room.
Nonny Nigerians are passing through hell in Dubai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l347yEqVNVg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMh-vlQwrmU

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Joe4real1988(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2019
Hello fams.....I know i didn't listen to advice from elders in this house, though i didn't have any choice/option coz it was a sponsored trip. I am currently staying at Ajman and i really need job as that will be my only means of survival. Please help a brother if you have the means.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by minasota(f): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2019
Joe4real1988:
Hello fams.....I know i didn't listen to advice from elders in this house, though i didn't have any choice/option coz it was a sponsored trip. I am currently staying at Ajman and i really need job as that will be my only means of survival. Please help a brother if you have the means.
you're looking for a job?
Then what are you doing in Ajman?
Relocate to Dubai if you're actually need a job
But not guaranteed

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
minasota:
With fully blown body odour and smelly shoes including bed bugs and cockroaches all over the room.

That's for those who came without plans

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by samee72(f): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
NONNYG:
That's for those who came without plans

@NONNYG pls check your dm
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ok
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
minasota:
Don't pay any agent more than 160k for 3months Dubai visa.
Flight to Dubai should be around 180k-185k check Rwanda airline/Airpeace Book early.
Upkeep /Accommodation for 3months pending when you get a job should be around 350k
Then Don't forget to open your flight ticket so that you can easily return back to your country should in case you don't get a job
Nigerians please stop wasting money on Dubai visa

How can someone reserve an open return ticket?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by minasota(f): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
uchman:

How can someone reserve an open return ticket?
visit your airline office
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rilley(m): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2019
minasota:
God forbid!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rilley(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2019
minasota:

Very bad!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by minasota(f): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2019
Need for #Outdoor Salesman vacancy#
Looking for outdoor salesman, with Dubai driving license and must have hardware market experiance .If some one intetested pls mail the resume to
Mail I.D
hr.amcdubai@gmail.com
Please if the ask for money Run
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by minasota(f): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Logistics Coordinator / Shipping Coordinator for a Logistics Company in Dubai needed. UAE experience in handling Export / Import Documentation and Shipments, Dispatching, submitting BL instructions INCO Terms with Oracle ERP System are key essentials.
Salary: AED 5000 TO 5500..Immediate Joiners only. Apply to engg@tcmc.ae
If the ask for money Run � away
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bestmutiu2019(m): 12:30am On Jul 18, 2019
Robinsondegreat:

thanks for your response,i need plumbing job or any other job that we guarantee me papers,please if you see any vacancy in other field or the plumbing I we do its for now,thanks
BRO HOPE YOU FINALLY GOT THE JOB OVER THERE
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by shakuroau: 5:07am On Jul 18, 2019
Hi team,

I need an advice/clarification for someone. He enter UAE last month on visit visa and got a job with a company (Aluminium) somewhere in Ras Alkaimah.

His international passport was collect for work visa but returned yesterday along with 2(all) other new employees(other nationals as well) that it was rejected due to some past pending visa issue of the company employees. It was however followed by an advice that immigration insist that they exit the country first and provide the exit stamping for the visa to be granted.

To my able experienced people here, what will be your advice as it’s long I heard of the need to exit for visa modification from visit to work visa.

He has two options:::
1) To exit and wait for the visa that was said to be ready in 10 days after exit stamping. But I don’t want to give him wrong advice that may lead to him being disappointed as he still have 1 1/2 months left on his visa
2) To apply elsewhere which is also not sure as many others are in the same application pool. But what trying except if the exit trend is normal which could lead to him having to do same if he later got another job.

NB. The job was gotten without agent through application on indeed.com.
Also, he was paid for the total number of days(4/5 of his monthly agreed salary) he already spend while handing over his passport for him to do the exit thing.

I also live in UAE but I have little experience in job related stuffs.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by minasota(f): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
For those already in Dubai.
Please if you're in Nigeria don't be deceived by the job adverts.
If any of them ask you for money please Run..

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by minasota(f): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Delaw00(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lol
funnny pls sir are you in dubai??
NIGHTLIFE100:
Your visa starts counting the day you enter the country , smh! 2months visa? You’ve already paid for visa and flight so you don’t have a choice than to come try your luck at least its added to your travel experience and if you can’t find a job you’ll take nice pictures for instagram.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Delaw00(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sorry sir about the cash expense you said is there somwhere u convert nigeria naira,or you do that before travelling?
manneger2:

Rubbish the agent is lying to u, you don't pay any other money at the airport, u can only have cash with you for expenses like accommodation, feeding, transportation, and even to pay for job in quote ooo, not a must.
And for ur info ur visa start counting when you enter uae, and it might be 3months visa, that 2months is period you can use it to enter otherwise it will expire, how sure are u, that visa is genuine because for that agent to said u will pay another money at the airport rings a bell, just try verify the visa shah before going to airport, be wise bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Delaw00(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ooooooh like which bank sir?
glowingflame7:

Note that any money you are bringing to UAE should either be dollars or AED. Except your naira is in a bank account that can transfer the money.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by pleasureosondu(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hello everyone, pls allow me to nail the gig. I planned on getting the TEFL certificate before coming over but i always found this phrase( check requirements) virtually on all teaching job adverts. It seems that Nigeria is not recognized as an English - speaking country and as such, not qualified to teach English language. For clarity of purpose, does it mean that Nigerians can teach all subjects/courses except English language or we are not allowed to teach at all?

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tojahh(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
You’ve already paid for visa and flight so you don’t have a choice than to come try your luck at least its added to your travel experience and if you can’t find a job you’ll take nice pictures for instagram.

Haha

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Delaw00:
Sorry sir about the cash expense you said is there somwhere u convert nigeria naira,or you do that before travelling?
u can convert naira in ur bank account but for note ie naira u have at hand u can convert at exchange center but the rate will be so bad, so don't come here with naira come with dollar, u can leave ur naira in bank account and do transfer when you come.....ok?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Delaw00(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
I get you now,like if i have a specific amount in my wema bank,i can leave it there and convert when i get down to the country?
manneger2:
u can convert naira in ur bank account but for note ie naira u have at hand u can convert at exchange center but the rate will be so bad, so don't come here with naira come with dollar, u can leave ur naira in bank account and do transfer when you come.....ok?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
Delaw00:
I get you now,like if i have a specific amount in my wema bank,i can leave it there and convert when i get down to the country?
What are you converting? Oga withdraw naira, change it to dollar, when you come to UAE, change it back to AED.

What if when you arrive and your mobile banking app stopped working, how will you do the transfer.

What will you show to the crazy immigration at the airport as BTA

That short cut you're trying to follow may end up costing you more.

All the best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Delaw00(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Thanks brotherman well detailed
NONNYG:
What are you converting? Oga withdraw naira, change it to dollar, when you come to UAE, change it back to AED.

What if when you arrive and your mobile banking app stopped working, how will you do the transfer.

What will you show to the crazy immigration at the airport as BTA

That short cut you're trying to follow may end up costing you more.

All the best
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Delaw00:
Ooooooh like which bank sir?

I suppose your question has been answered already.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bestmutiu2019(m): 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
hello my boss am into plumbing and tilling work and my visa will be ready soon (Masha Allah),i hope this will gimme a little bit advantage when searching for job over their,though i can still engage in any readilly available job.pls my boss and my madam over here i need your opinion on my matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.