Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819470 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Goodluck

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
Delaw00:
I get you now,like if i have a specific amount in my wema bank,i can leave it there and convert when i get down to the country?
Yea if you can do transfer from the acct
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bestmutiu2019(m): 4:09am On Jul 19, 2019
bestmutiu2019:
hello my boss am into plumbing and tilling work and my visa will be ready soon (Masha Allah),i hope this will gimme a little bit advantage when searching for job over their,though i can still engage in any readilly available job.pls my boss and my madam over here i need your opinion on my matter.
NEED YOUR OPINION ON THIS.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by shakuroau: 6:35am On Jul 19, 2019
Need your opinion on this

shakuroau:
Hi team,

I need an advice/clarification for someone. He enter UAE last month on visit visa and got a job with a company (Aluminium) somewhere in Ras Alkaimah.

His international passport was collect for work visa but returned yesterday along with 2(all) other new employees(other nationals as well) that it was rejected due to some past pending visa issue of the company employees. It was however followed by an advice that immigration insist that they exit the country first and provide the exit stamping for the visa to be granted.

To my able experienced people here, what will be your advice as it’s long I heard of the need to exit for visa modification from visit to work visa.

He has two options:::
1) To exit and wait for the visa that was said to be ready in 10 days after exit stamping. But I don’t want to give him wrong advice that may lead to him being disappointed as he still have 1 1/2 months left on his visa
2) To apply elsewhere which is also not sure as many others are in the same application pool. But what trying except if the exit trend is normal which could lead to him having to do same if he later got another job.

NB. The job was gotten without agent through application on indeed.com.
Also, he was paid for the total number of days(4/5 of his monthly agreed salary) he already spend while handing over his passport for him to do the exit thing.

I also live in UAE but I have little experience in job related stuffs.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tonimel001: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2019
Hello guyz how much BTA is required to be held when traveling to UAE and also what necessary medical test is been conducted before a job is been offered to a person in UAE your answered is really appreciated
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Delaw00(m): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2019
Hello to my brothers
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2019
Delaw00:
Hello to my brothers and elders in the house,i plan on travelling to dubai but i want to make enquires before taking any movement,i'm a undergraduate student in a good univesity in nigeria but i quited schl already reason being that education ain't encouraging here
please to the learned and elders here i'd need someone to put me through about the job hunt there in UAE thanks in advance.

You quit what? You quit ur undergraduate degree programme to go chase shadows in Dubai even when graduates and skilled technicians find it hard surviving there? That's a bad decision if u ask me; except there is another reason u quited pls!

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Delaw00(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lol
no bro i didn't quit to travel and nt dat i quit sef the thing don dey tire me nhi,i'm still in schl
centoqoh:

You quit what? You quit ur undergraduate degree programme to go chase shadows in Dubai even when graduates and skilled technicians find it hard surviving there? That's a bad decision if u ask me; except there is another reason u quited pls!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluayebenz: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
Delaw00:
Hello to my brothers and elders in the house,i plan on travelling to dubai but i want to make enquires before taking any movement,i'm a undergraduate student in a good univesity in nigeria but [b]i quited schl already [/b]reason being that education ain't encouraging here
please to the learned and elders here i'd need someone to put me through about the job hunt there in UAE thanks in advance.

Are you for real shocked

Education isn't encouraging here, so quitting school is the solution.......

Some youths sef
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Delaw00:
Hello to my brothers and elders in the house,i plan on travelling to dubai but i want to make enquires before taking any movement,i'm a undergraduate student in a good univesity in nigeria but i quited schl already reason being that education ain't encouraging here

Oh my good God! Many people who made it through school are "quitting" UAE. If you quit school, chances are you will quit UAE, except you want to go into crime or you are very lucky.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nurric(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
shakuroau:
Need your opinion on this
if the company is serious there's less need for exit as visa can be change without the employee exiting the country. Pending visa issues are resolved by company. In my opinion let him start looking for another job than to exit and wait for shadows "employment visa".

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Delaw00(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
No be say quit like that,still very much in but at the verge
oluayebenz:

Are you for real shocked

Education isn't encouraging here, so quitting school is the solution.......

Some youths sef
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by minasota(f): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
Delaw00:
Read this and receive sense

https://www.nairaland.com/1354301/story-trip-dubai

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
minasota:
Read this and receive sense

https://www.nairaland.com/1354301/story-trip-dubai

No bi today yansh don dey back. Some stories still exactly like this, some others good.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by samtol4(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Delaw00:
You quit education because it is not encouraging ? Seems you dont understand life . Please go back to your university and complete studies
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by murphybo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Delaw00:
Those who have the certificates are finding it hard to survive you are planning to quit or already quit, claimed education is not encouraging in Nigeria, why dont you go and try such abroad and see the difference cos I think money is your problem. My advice for u is to finish your studies with the money you want use come try luck, or learn a profitable skills if your system cant comprehend again
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Graduates and individuals with technical experience should try explore oil and gas career opportunities in Abu Dhabi and Dubai . Oil and gas companies in Abu Dhabi and Dubai carry out recruitment all the time. Africans should look beyond meagre jobs in Dubai because opportunities abounds and we can do better than Indians and other asians currently dominating the sectors here.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by pleasureosondu(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Uwaiwe:
Graduates and individuals with technical experience should try explore oil and gas career opportunities in Abu Dhabi and Dubai . Oil and gas companies in Abu Dhabi and Dubai carry out recruitment all the time. Africans should look beyond meagre jobs in Dubai because opportunities abounds and we can do better than Indians and other asians currently dominating the sectors here.
we may need some tips on that bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by yungchop: 1:24am On Jul 20, 2019
Uwaiwe:

Hello sir / ma. I just wrote my final paper in unilorin meaning I'll soon be a graduate of plant biology. Are jobs readily available in this field?

Let's assume I want to do menial jobs, will I get one immediately I land in Dubai?

Just give me a rough estimate of amount of money I should have in mind for crossing over there, visa and flight included. Can 350k be enough?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:21am On Jul 20, 2019
Cheers

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:22am On Jul 20, 2019
Try your best.... Goodluck

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:22am On Jul 20, 2019
wink

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ANEMMA: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
I just received an offer of employment from a security company in Dubai.
What is the next step, people?
Is it mandatory to have my signature on this document or can the agent who processes it sign it on my behalf?
I ask because the agent said that i can not sign now until the MOL is out, which I would then sign along with the employment offer.
Is this how it works?
What are necessary steps to take after receiving employment offer from a company in Dubai?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by u3fine(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Did you apply from Nigeria?
ANEMMA:
Is it mandatory to have my signature on this document or can the agent who processes it sign it on my behalf?
I ask because the agent said that i can not sign now until the MOL is out, which I would then sign along with the employment offer.
Is this how it works?
What are necessary steps to take after receiving employment offer from a company in Dubai?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by AbooNasir(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
ANEMMA:
Is this how it works?

congratulations bros...... please how did u go bout the processing and everything, did u apply from naija and how much did it cost u?? would be patiently waiting on u to reply
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by AbooNasir(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
please Oga dem In the House,i hail y'all......I been thinking on going to dua for Hustle cuz I have few friends there, but I'm.trying to ask/know which is the best way to go,is it by employment visa from here or Go there with a visiting visa and go search for work yourself ? which one is more safer and advisable!

ps: I have like 3 friends there that went with visiting visa but got a job Nd the company extended their stay..,....
does it still work like this??
please y'all should help a bro!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
AbooNasir:
please Oga dem In the House,i hail y'all......I been thinking on going to dua for Hustle cuz I have few friends there, but I'm.trying to ask/know which is the best way to go,is it by employment visa from here or Go there with a visiting visa and go search for work yourself ? which one is more safer and advisable!

ps: I have like 3 friends there that went with visiting visa but got a job Nd the company extended their stay..,....
does it still work like this??
please y'all should help a bro!

Still works that way. Employment visa is cheaper and better, but visiting is safer. Beware of your 3 friends.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by davodyguy: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
justi4jesu:
Goodluck
Hello justi and anyone else who can provide this information

I'm traveling to Auckland (New Zealand) in September and thinking of going with Emirates but break the trip.

Direct booking from Lagos is

LOS-DXB-AKL and would cost ₦1,300,000

But if I break, this would be

LOS-DXB then DXB - LOS return ticket
DXB- AKL- DXB return ticket.
To break would cost total about ₦1,000,000

But my question is if I can arrive Dubai without obtaining Visa/clearing immigration just pick up my luggage and then connect from Dubai Airport straight to Auckland. Then once I'm done in Auckland, I'll then return to Dubai to join Dubai Lagos on the other ticket.

Kindly advise on how doable this is and how to scale through immigration.

Your prompt response would be appreciated

Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by emmymdk: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Where are my balling homeboys?
Am in Abu Dhabi... How Night life be for here I no know oh! Its just being work work work!

But all work and no play makes Me a Dull dude..
Where I fit go catch fun in a Naija way?
Drink and Club! With babes included..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by AbooNasir(m): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
glowingflame7:

Still works that way. Employment visa is cheaper and better, but visiting is safer. Beware of your 3 friends.

thanks for your reply bro.....but I am alil bit confused ("Employment visa is cheaper and better, but visiting is safer"wink which would u advice?? and how do i apply for an employment visa here in Nigeria??

ps: iam a novice to traveling ish! I no wan make person gba/scam me cuz almost all the agent I know here in Nigeria,I swear I no trust them! and the money dey ask for is way too much!
thanks for ur reply once again bro...I appreciate
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
AbooNasir:

thanks for your reply bro.....but I am alil bit confused ("Employment visa is cheaper and better, but visiting is safer"wink which would u advice?? and how do i apply for an employment visa here in Nigeria??

ps: iam a novice to traveling ish! I no wan make person gba/scam me cuz almost all the agent I know here in Nigeria,I swear I no trust them! and the money dey ask for is way too much!
thanks for ur reply once again bro...I appreciate

Sorry it seems I gave a misleading or incomplete answer. Employment visa is cheaper and better in the sense that it lasts for about 2years, gives you peace of mind, helps secure job more easily, and negotiate better salary. That's generally speaking. Visit visa is safer in the sense that it is more sure and fast with little or no stories about it. It's almost guaranteedunlike employment visa that even genuine company may not be able to guarantee. Both categories of visa usually will require a person or organisation in the UAE, it's not something you do solo.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by AbooNasir(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2019
glowingflame7:

Sorry it seems I gave a misleading or incomplete answer. Employment visa is cheaper and better in the sense that it lasts for about 2years, gives you peace of mind, helps secure job more easily, and negotiate better salary. That's generally speaking. Visit visa is safer in the sense that it is more sure and fast with little or no stories about it. It's almost guaranteedunlike employment visa that even genuine company may not be able to guarantee. Both categories of visa usually will require a person or organisation in the UAE, it's not something you do solo.

thanks for replying bro I really do appreciate....... but in this case what would advise I do? go for visiting and search for work or I should apply for employment visa right from naija?? what's would u advice

and how do i even apply for employment or tourist visa on my own??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.