Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (824322 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gharnew112(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2019
AbooNasir:

thanks for replying bro I really do appreciate....... but in this case what would advise I do? go for visiting and search for work or I should apply for employment visa right from naija?? what's would u advice

and how do i even apply for employment or tourist visa
on my own??

Process the 3 months Visa with a trusted person you know here in UAE and avoid been scammed.... Run for your pocket if their demanding is higher than your expectation.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2019
AbooNasir:
please Oga dem In the House,i hail y'all......I been thinking on going to dua for Hustle cuz I have few friends there, but I'm.trying to ask/know which is the best way to go,is it by employment visa from here or Go there with a visiting visa and go search for work yourself ? which one is more safer and advisable!

ps: I have like 3 friends there that went with visiting visa but got a job Nd the company extended their stay..,....
does it still work like this??
please y'all should help a bro!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by AbooNasir(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=Gharnew112 post=80480470][/quote]

noted! thanks boss....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
AbooNasir:

thanks for replying bro I really do appreciate....... but in this case what would advise I do? go for visiting and search for work or I should apply for employment visa right from naija?? what's would u advice

and how do i even apply for employment or tourist visa on my own??

@Gharnew has said it best.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 22, 2019
pls i need help how can i track qatar visa to know if its original plss

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by murphybo(m): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2019
ANEMMA:
I just received an offer of employment from a security company in Dubai.
What is the next step, people?
Is it mandatory to have my signature on this document or can the agent who processes it sign it on my behalf?
I ask because the agent said that i can not sign now until the MOL is out, which I would then sign along with the employment offer.
Is this how it works?
What are necessary steps to take after receiving employment offer from a company in Dubai?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by pleasureosondu(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Please, if you've got a contact at Federal M.O.E and Foreign Affairs, pm me. It's for verification and attestation purposes only. Abeg do not suggest going there myself. This constant clash between the Shiites group and Security operatives within Abuja city center undermines safety and i don't want to be caught in the crossfire.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
davodyguy:

Hello justi and anyone else who can provide this information

I'm traveling to Auckland (New Zealand) in September and thinking of going with Emirates but break the trip.

Direct booking from Lagos is

LOS-DXB-AKL and would cost ₦1,300,000

But if I break, this would be

LOS-DXB then DXB - LOS return ticket
DXB- AKL- DXB return ticket.
To break would cost total about ₦1,000,000

But my question is if I can arrive Dubai without obtaining Visa/clearing immigration just pick up my luggage and then connect from Dubai Airport straight to Auckland. Then once I'm done in Auckland, I'll then return to Dubai to join Dubai Lagos on the other ticket.

Kindly advise on how doable this is and how to scale through immigration.

Your prompt response would be appreciated

Thanks

I doubt if you need a visa, since you will not be checking in. You may stay at the arrivals, even for 24hrs.

You should talk to experienced travel agents around.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Isn't it time Nigerians stopped going to this UAE to hussle

Well.... I wouldn't have listened too!

Must we all learn the hard way??!!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
pleasureosondu:
Please, if you've got a contact at Federal M.O.E and Foreign Affairs, pm me. It's for verification and attestation purposes only. Abeg do not suggest going there myself. This constant clash between the Shiites group and Security operatives within Abuja city center undermines safety and i don't want to be caught in the crossfire.

If u know what is good for you, go n authenticate ur documents yours.

Someone made me believe she works with MOE so I gave her my certificates 2 authenticate even when I reside in Abuja. She brought it back n said I don't really need letter of eligibility.

I later went for d letter of eligibility n they found out the stamp is original but d signature was forged. She never went through d right process. I've been going back and forth for it since.

Now, I'm required to pay #25,000, get a director or deputy director or assistant director as surety and finally write a letter applying for d release of my documents.

Only u or a relative with proof of relationship with u can attest your documents. Shiite protests shouldn't scar u away. I was there today when d whole gunshots were being fired. If u are inside d ministry (8th floor), no cause for alarm.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by pleasureosondu(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
centoqoh:

If u know what is good for you, go n authenticate ur documents yours.

Someone made me believe she works with MOE so I gave her my certificates 2 authenticate even when I reside in Abuja. She brought it back n said I don't really need letter of eligibility.

I later went for d letter of eligibility n they found out the stamp is original but d signature was forged. She never went through d right process. I've been going back and forth for it since.

Now, I'm required to pay #25,000, get a director or deputy director or assistant director as surety and finally write a letter applying for d release of my documents.

Only u or relative with proof of relationship can attest your documents. Shiite protests shouldn't scar u away. I was there today when d whole gunshots were being fired. If u are inside d ministry (8th floor), no cause for alarm.
thanks, i appreciate that. Will be there tomorrow or so. Mind if i ask, do they require for admission or employment letter before issuing the letter of eligibility to u? I'm asking cos someone posted that info just a few pages aback.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by davodyguy: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Magdagascariens:

I doubt if you need a visa, since you will not be checking in. You may stay at the arrivals, even for 24hrs.

You should talk to experienced travel agents around.
I am checking in again.

It's not same flight.

A different from from Lagos to Dubai

Another flight from Dubai to Auckland.

I wouldn't mind getting a Transit 48 hours Visa

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mrkayyyy: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Went to UAE in April , I searched and searched but couldn’t get a job.. rejection letters coming left and right .. I had to return home in July . You won’t believe a job a applied since April replied me today and it was still rejection letter . It’s high time ya all stop running to uae to hustle.. it’s not as easy as people paint it .. forget the luxury and all if you are really working 8-6 in dubai u can’t fully afford it . Stay here and enjoy the little you have and stop going to dubai to sleep on bunk beds my people I’ve said my own oo ..

8 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 1:28am On Jul 23, 2019
Mrkayyyy:
Went to UAE in April , I searched and searched but couldn’t get a job.. rejection letters coming left and right .. I had to return home in July . You won’t believe a job a applied since April replied me today and it was still rejection letter . It’s high time ya all stop running to uae to hustle.. it’s not as easy as people paint it .. forget the luxury and all if you are really working 8-6 in dubai u can’t fully afford it . Stay here and enjoy the little you have and stop going to dubai to sleep on bunk beds my people I’ve said my own oo ..
yeah getting a job now is very difficult, meanwhile not everyone is sleeping on a bunk bed

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by dammybrain(m): 7:49am On Jul 23, 2019
Anyone in Abuja already planning to go to MOE today
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by dammybrain(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2019
Please do i go to MOFA first then MOE,or please what’s the right procedure
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2019
NONNYG:
yeah getting a job now is very difficult, meanwhile not everyone is sleeping on a bunk bed

Sir, kindly admit HERE that UAE is not worth the risk and stress anymore. The little hope your likes give is what many desperate Nigerians cling to.
That one out of like 500 people could afford a room doesn't add up.

I mean OVER 20 guys I met couldn't get job and are back to Naija, with worst condition and broke! The ODDS ARE CRAZY.

To those still running to Abuja and other places for attestation and other documentation, have a rethink. You wouldn't appreciate that 500k you are about to spend on UAE visit, until you come back broke and confused.

Many who paint UAE big here are AGENTS. They talk as if they are doing well over there, so you can PM them to help you process VISA.

I'VE SAID MY OWN...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Magdagascariens:

Sir, kindly admit HERE that UAE is not worth the risk and stress anymore. The little hope your likes give is what many desperate Nigerians cling to.

I mean OVER 20 guys I met couldn't get job and are back to Naija, with worst condition and broke! The ODDS ARE CRAZY.

To those still running to Abuja and other places for attestation and other documentation, have a rethink. You wouldn't appreciate that 500k you are about to spend on UAE visit, until you come back broke and confused.

Many who paint UAE big here are AGENTS. They talk as if they are doing well over there, so you can PM them to help you process VISA.

I'VE SAID MY OWN...
if you have been following this thread very well, I'm sure you must have come across my previous posts, else I see no reason for quoting me with this long epistle

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Magdagascariens:

I'VE SAID MY OWN...

That's is true is the agents that always claiming and doing well in Dubai so that u can contact them for visa, I spoke with one in Dubai Last week and he charged me 900k for direct employment and I later ask him for three months visa which he said 600k for visa and flight ticket with 1month accommodation,then I later told him I have only 150k and to my surprise he agreed to help me and he asked to go and do int'l passport and send to him that I will pay him with interested when I arrive Dubai, can u imagine with 100k

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by samtol4(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Magdagascariens:

I'VE SAID MY OWN...
what you have said is true ...jobs opportunity very slim and scarce now over there but do you have any professional skills ? Did you find out or research very well before embarking on the journey ? Before you enter plane to any country you must find out what skill will bring food to your table . Don't enter plane based on what you read online ..Theory and practical not same , with hope that you will hustle without definite skills that match what is required in the country you are going . That is why going to Europe or any advanced country maybe better than heading to UAE because you may decide to study if jobs not forthcoming .But in Dubai schools are highly expensive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
NONNYG:

I rather continue sleeping on my bunk bed than sleep on water bed plus jacuzzi in naija and get paid 18k after 30days with my BSC...I go clean d streets of UAE ...2years...save up...wait for Trump to get booted out ...then try US

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by pleasureosondu(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bobbyunitedfc:

I rather continue sleeping on my bunk bed than sleep on water bed plus jacuzzi in naija and get paid 18k after 30days with my BSC...I go clean d streets of UAE ...2years...save up...wait for Trump to get booted out ...then try US
angry grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lolz.

MAKE THOSE WEY GET EAR, HEAR.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
pleasureosondu:
angry grin

Bros...UAE hard now no be small,e hard for we Nigerians,it's more like a nationality contest o...Indiana or Sri Lanka even Nepali wey no fit write him name will get a job over a Nigerian any day,cause our own din too much....

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Magdagascariens:
Lolz.

MAKE THOSE WEY GET EAR, HEAR.

Bros I salute ur courage....the fact that u went back Home and not end up in deira doing cargo as kaliwale,uining our already damaged reputation...I salute u..

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
UAE is for the strong men, only the sun alone can make you go crazygrin

Las Las we still dey alright here

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by pleasureosondu(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bobbyunitedfc:

Bros...UAE hard now no be small,e hard for we Nigerians,it's more like a nationality contest o...Indiana or Sri Lanka even Nepali wey no fit write him name will get a job over a Nigerian any day,cause our own din too much....
no be small tin ma guy.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Where are our gurus in this thread? Some of the old gees I used to gbadun their response back in the days?
Nattybanta
DrDre1
Ken1982
Na the sun pursue una?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bobbyunitedfc:

Bros I salute ur courage....the fact that u went back Home and not end up in deira doing cargo as kaliwale,uining our already damaged reputation...I salute u..

Kalewali ke? That's like death sentence jor. People wey get Emerate never see work na, talkless of undocumented. If na US, Canny n Europe now... A dude I met back then, just got arrested. Guy wan go buy 5 star...u copy?? Na so Dem gbab the kaliwale.

What to do nah? From Korfakhan and Dibba in Fuejirah, to Ras, Um Al Quain, etc. Sanity still dey Shajah, Abu Dhabi and Dubai (from stadium to Ras Al Kur...vegetable market coming...lolz)

Who no go... No ho kno
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
I think I like the way Nonny tries to play the devil's advocate in a sense. While saying UAE is not all rosy, he also reminds those painting a gory picture that we are not all suffering here. I understand the look and thought you get in Nigeria for instance that every female Nigerian in UAE is either eating Arab feaces or into prostitution. It's that same picture of everyone in UAE is suffering and smiling that he's trying to counter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.