Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (823397 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 7:45am On Nov 13, 2019
NONNYG:
WiFi is readily available and most places are free or inclusive to your rent

No free WiFi unless in a hotel for customers and some big companies besides most free WiFi can't stream a live match is too slow

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 8:37am On Nov 13, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

No free WiFi unless in a hotel for customers and some big companies besides most free WiFi can't stream a live match is too slow
lol, no need for unnecessary argument this morning, wifi in hotel is free for both employees and guests, so no wifi in the bedspace? no wifi in companies accomodation? no free wifi in the malls?

pls don't give false information to people, thanks

I watch matches with free wifi

7 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Jamestown123: 9:57am On Nov 13, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Guy u are not in Dubai. U are in Baidu.

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Perkins1: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2019
Please guys how do I take someone through MMA bordering pass. She's a first timer going to UAE.

I read those fellas at MMA are broad day rogues. Please help me with guidelines on how to handle them.

Thanks and God bless all genuine hustlers.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
Jamestown123:
Guy u are not in Dubai. U are in Baidu.

No free WiFi simple, beside 90% percent of people living in bed space are new commers looking for job, once u get Job no free WiFi in companies accommodation

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Princecampbell: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Deepfreezer:

Are you still in sharjah.?

Please I need a job too I'm in. Ajman please ohhh if there is any vacancy in ur place of work just send me mail please....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Deepfreezer(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Princecampbell:

Please I need a job too I'm in. Ajman please ohhh if there is any vacancy in ur place of work just send me mail please....
when did u enter?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Perkins1: 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Perkins1:
Please guys how do I take someone through MMA bordering pass. She's a first timer going to UAE.

I read those fellas at MMA are broad day rogues. Please help me with guidelines on how to handle them.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
Perkins1:

Tell her to check in very early so that she will have enough time to either battle/negotiate with the idiots, she can hold like 5k , 500 naira denominations. In as much as I'm not in support of the bribery, those motherf**kers can make one to miss his/her flight.

Tell her to hold enough BTA & hotel reservation

She should ignore any airline staff that will approach her asking her to pay like 10k or more that he/she will cross her

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Perkins1: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
NONNYG:
Tell her to check in very early so that she will have enough time to either battle/negotiate with the idiots, she can hold like 5k , 500 naira denominations. In as much as I'm not in support of the bribery, those motherf**kers can make one to miss his/her flight.

Tell her to hold enough BTA & hotel reservation

She should ignore any airline staff that will approach her asking her to pay like 10k or more that he/she will cross her

Okay good thanks bro.

She's my brothers gf and he has saddled me with the responsibility of helping her cross the hurdles till she board. I am very bold and smart but I don't want to spoil things with too much gra gra.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
Perkins1:

Okay good thanks bro.

She's my brothers gf and he has saddled me with the responsibility of helping her cross the hurdles till she board. I am very bold and smart but I don't want to spoil things with too much gra gra.
Your journey with her ends at the check in, you can't cross her

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Perkins1: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
NONNYG:
Your journey with her ends at the check in, you can't cross her

Yeah bro, after checking is what I really mean. Thanks I'll orientate her and instill confidence on her to continue her cross.

God bless you baba. Keep doing your genuine hustle sir.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Perkins1:

Yeah bro, after checking is what I really mean. Thanks I'll orientate her and instill confidence on her to continue her cross.

God bless you baba. Keep doing your genuine hustle sir.
Thank you.. I wish her safe flight

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by slimanyd: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Evening guyz, how close is dubai to oman and is the trip via train or bus
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
slimanyd:
Evening guyz, how close is dubai to oman and is the trip via train or bus
By bus
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by slimanyd: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
NONNYG:
By bus

Any idea how many hours the trip takes
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
slimanyd:

Any idea how many hours the trip takes
6 Hours
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 2:39am On Nov 14, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
And u can't even watch premier league or laliga, champions League and rest of them, for where u see cable or even time self
lie, u can easily watch match in UAE with ur phone, but time is OYO, 12 SOLID HOURS FOR MOST JOB LOL

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olaboy001(m): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2019
glowingflame7:

Lol. This one land for ajegunle of Dubai inside life. grin grin

That's the truth about Dubai oo

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2019
manneger2:
lie, u can easily watch match in UAE with ur phone, but time is OYO, 12 SOLID HOURS FOR MOST JOB LOL
SOME not MOST. I work 9 hours inclusive 1 hour break,, some of my friends work same hours while some 12hrs

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
olaboy001:

That's the truth about Dubai oo

The truth about ajegunle of Dubai.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
glowingflame7:

The truth about ajegunle of Dubai.

Keep deceiving ur self until it clear for ur eyes, people with experience are tell u what is on ground
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chimaobikanu(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lol, no free WiFi in UAE Lmao! Even in Manama Umm Al Quawain, labour camps have free WiFi, not to talk of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, or RAK... Lol, if you don't have WiFi in your apartment, abegi, your living in a makeshift.... Even metro in Dubai, and abudhabiconnet in taxis are free, not to talk of the free WiFi in malls and other public places. Kai! My people, make Una dey make research well before Una begin talk na.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Keep deceiving ur self until it clear for ur eyes, people with experience are tell u what is on ground

Is this not the guy that said there's no free WiFi in Dubai. Experience indeed. Experience in the shit hole of Dubai with agents.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Princecampbell: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=Deepfreezer post=83992055] when did u enter?

On Monday

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
chimaobikanu:
Lol, no free WiFi in UAE Lmao! Even in Manama Umm Al Quawain, labour camps have free WiFi, not to talk of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, or RAK... Lol, if you don't have WiFi in your apartment, abegi, your living in a makeshift.... Even metro in Dubai, and abudhabiconnet in taxis are free, not to talk of the free WiFi in malls and other public places. Kai! My people, make Una dey make research well before Una begin talk na.

There is WiFi in dubai but not free, data is cost 50mb for #500

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by patty4r: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
Even for Ajman City Mall , I dey use free WiFi there o. Abeg no they give false information o.Also the place where I dey live for Ajman , even self get free WiFi @ school area military zone for Ajman

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

There is WiFi in dubai but not free, data is cost 50mb for #500

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
patty4r:
Even for Ajman City Mall , I dey use free WiFi there o. Abeg no they give false information o.Also the place where I dey live for Ajman , even self get free WiFi @ school area military zone for Ajman

Stop lieing no free WiFi in UAE, even if u manage to get free WiFi the signal strength will not reach 2bars and some will demand for password for login, stop deceiving ur self, I have been to dubai, Ajman, Sharjah and Abu dahbi. So I know what am saying even at the company accommodation at the industrial areas u pay to get WiFi service with ur money, the Indians and pakis use it and do business
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Deepfreezer(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=Princecampbell post=84031335][/quote] good, make a CV and upload on dubizzle ASAP, make job posting every morning on ur preferred type of job. Employers will call you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Stop lieing no free WiFi in UAE, even if u manage to get free WiFi the signal strength will not reach 2bars and some will demand for password for login, stop deceiving ur self, I have been to dubai, Ajman, Sharjah and Abu dahbi. So I know what am saying even at the company accommodation at the industrial areas u pay to get WiFi service with ur money, the Indians and pakis use it and do business
Chief, this your claim is very untrue abeg. There are free unlimited wifi at some designated places like hotels, bus stations, airport terminals and offices. As for the speed, the wifi in abu dhabi bus station is faster than what you'll get in most homes.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.