Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (820505 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 5:19pm On May 08, 2018
nnamdi16:

Bro, hv u now gotten another job? If yes, how is the job and most importantly how did u secure the job?

Thanks in advance
Yes I have, since February. I already shared everything here bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by snadguy007(m): 6:57pm On May 08, 2018
snadguy007:
Please are there discriminations against some classes of university degrees during job applications or interviews in UAE?
Cc
Nattybanta
NonnyG
America001
Techwithjudith
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 7:07pm On May 08, 2018
snadguy007:
Cc Nattybanta NonnyG America001 Techwithjudith
To the best of my knowledge? NO

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Xenyth(m): 1:49am On May 09, 2018
Please am a civil engineer with 5 years experience and I have bachelor degree in civil engineering. I want to ask can I get civil engineering job or something similar to it in dubai if I go with 3 months visa? What kind of salary range can I expect?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by beekaf: 6:00am On May 09, 2018
Hello house,please can someone help me answer dis,my bro went to abuja to complete his 3 months visa process.he went to pay 30k when he got there and was told to call a number to get appointment date for biometric.On doing so,he was told his appointment is on May 26.
This is about 7weeks time, please is this normal because it's a tourist visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tojahh(m): 6:44am On May 09, 2018
Are you saying I should only attest my OND/SSCE? I have an HND too.
Goldenski:

yes you have to hold that money because you need money to secure apartment first and you cannot live together if the person is also using bed space mix gender is not common in bed space and you will also need to give agents money to make your chance of getting job faster if you don't like the one he provides you and you will be using the remain change to sustain till you will get job
about your certificate your can attestate it but the truth of the matter is SSCE AND OND they are the same thing to them (high school) i will advice you to attestate one for you not to waste money
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tojahh(m): 6:46am On May 09, 2018
beekaf:
Hello house,please can someone help me answer dis,my bro went to abuja to complete his 3 months visa process.he went to pay 30k when he got there and was told to call a number to get appointment date for biometric.On doing so,he was told his appointment is on May 26.

Sir I don't know much but May 26 isn't a 7week wait from today. Maybe a typo tho.

Good morning
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 7:22am On May 09, 2018
snadguy007:
Please are there discriminations against some classes of university degrees during job applications or interviews in UAE?
Not at all, so far u have an attested Certificate.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 7:47am On May 09, 2018
America001:

Ok bro. I know that part, thanks any way for clarifying on it. My question is what if I don't do it and the 60 days pass, will I pay for overstay or what? Because it's the company that sends you for medical if I'm not mistaking. Just asking oh. Thanks so much once again

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 7:51am On May 09, 2018
Xenyth:
Please am a civil engineer with 5 years experience and I have bachelor degree in civil engineering. I want to ask can I get civil engineering job or something similar to it in dubai if I go with 3 months visa? What kind of salary range can I expect?
Try getting some certification in your field or even Nebosh. it would really push u up.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 8:21am On May 09, 2018
beekaf:

May 26 is 17 days from today and Yes, After paying 30k, u'll call the number to book an appointment for ur biometerics. But i tink in ur case u did not hear the date given to u very well, bcoz May 26 is on Saturday, except if UAE Embassy work on Saturdays.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 8:25am On May 09, 2018
Good morning everyone, I want to ask a question I feel will help those who will be going to Abuja to complete their visa processes. Usually upon being issued the three months visa you are given 60 days within which you are expected to travel, now that one has to go to Abuja to complete the process, does the 60 days validity start to count from when you are issued the visa in the UAE or from when the Visa is finally attached to you passport in Abuja??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Paradox44: 8:26am On May 09, 2018
America001:

As I see this post the kind laugh wey I laugh no get part two. Car wash job na work. My brother no do am. I remember one yeye car wash job wey I do for Musaffah area of Abu Dhabi when I still dey search for job, na me use my hand run upon say I never get any beta job that time

Maybe thats your luck,this car wash I'm talking of is a home service car wash,they don't docar garage,ND they serve almost the top estates I'm Abu dhabi.im not trying to convince you...it just a suggestion...good luck.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2018
Paradox44:

Maybe thats your luck,this car wash I'm talking of is a home service car wash,they don't docar garage,ND they serve almost the top estates I'm Abu dhabi.im not trying to convince you...it just a suggestion...good luck.

Please do u have any job for a lady.

Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Saviouro: 12:09pm On May 09, 2018
Hello guys, whats this about the embassy rejecting peoples visa after biometric at the use embassy in abuja, why don't they just refuse it at the first stage instead of making people waste their money up to that point? Can someone update us on the current state of affairs at the abuja embassy please?.... make I know if I go kukuma rest keep my money enter house.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2018
Saviouro:
Hello guys, whats this about the embassy rejecting peoples visa after biometric at the use embassy in abuja, why don't they just refuse it at the first stage instead of making people waste their money up to that point? Can someone update us on the current state of affairs at the abuja embassy please?.... make I know if I go kukuma rest keep my money enter house.
which type are they rejecting 2years or 3months
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by beekaf: 2:02pm On May 09, 2018
[it's a typo,I meant June 26

May 26 is 17 days from today and Yes, After paying 30k, u'll call the number to book an appointment for ur biometerics. But i tink in ur case u did not hear the date given to u very well, bcoz May 26 is on Saturday, except if UAE Embassy work on Saturdays.[/quote]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by beekaf: 2:04pm On May 09, 2018
[it's a typo,I meant June 26]

Sir I don't know much but May 26 isn't a 7week wait from today. Maybe a typo tho.

Good morning [/quote]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 3:23pm On May 09, 2018
SirWellington:
Good morning everyone, I want to ask a question I feel will help those who will be going to Abuja to complete their visa processes. Usually upon being issued the three months visa you are given 60 days within which you are expected to travel, now that one has to go to Abuja to complete the process, does the 60 days validity start to count from when you are issued the visa in the UAE or from when the Visa is finally attached to you passport in Abuja??

Please someone should help with this, please.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Saviouro: 3:53pm On May 09, 2018
Goldenski:

which type are they rejecting 2years or 3months
someone in this thread said 3months
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 4:38pm On May 09, 2018
SirWellington:

Please someone should help with this, please.
if there's date on the stamp then it starts that day you got the stamp did ask for medical report on your 2years visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2018
Goldenski:

if there's date on the stamp then it starts that day you got the stamp
did ask for medical report on your 2years visa

Actually asked on behalf of someone processing a three months visa... And I doubt if that requires medicals.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 7:50pm On May 09, 2018
nattybanta:

Thank you so much, Igwe Nattybanta. I appreciate the resourceful feedback. Another question now is, if I do the medical let's say on the 35th day and my Emirates ID doesn't come out until after one month. I hope that one doesn't attract any fine?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 7:51pm On May 09, 2018
Paradox44:

Ok bro. Job seekers una don hear am na
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2018
But why is it that people are going to Dubai only, what about Qatar naa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 8:36am On May 10, 2018
HonNellymike12:
But why is it that people are going to Dubai only, what about Qatar naa
Kindly Share what interests you most in Qatar. then you would be advised
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2018
America001:

Thank you so much, Igwe Nattybanta. I appreciate the resourceful feedback. Another question now is, if I do the medical let's say on the 35th day and my Emirates ID doesn't come out until after one month. I hope that one doesn't attract any fine?
Once u go for medicals and Biometrics for your Emirates ID, it should be out in 2 to 14 days. unless u forgot to go for the Biometrics. bear in mind that some companies would collect the ID and keep it for themselves lol.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 9:15am On May 10, 2018
Goodluck

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2018
beekaf:
[it's a typo,I meant June 26

May 26 is 17 days from today and Yes, After paying 30k, u'll call the number to book an appointment for ur biometerics. But i tink in ur case u did not hear the date given to u very well, bcoz May 26 is on Saturday, except if UAE Embassy work on Saturdays.

THIS IS TRUE OHH. DEY JUST TOLD ME NOW THAT BOOKING HAS REACHED AUGUST.
If you never book for Biometric, please do dat now. The earlier the better.
cc @edafe2000
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 1:13pm On May 10, 2018
mavinjay1:

THIS IS TRUE OHH. DEY JUST TOLD ME NOW THAT BOOKING HAS REACHED AUGUST. If you never book for Biometric, please do dat now. The earlier the better. cc @edafe2000
I saw your post@mavinjay but why all dis stress na
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by brightday2222(m): 1:15pm On May 10, 2018
Hello house. Thanks to the initiator of this thread from part 1 to 3. Having gone through the three parts, here are discovery base on everyone's contribution.
1. For me to travel to Dubai, I need to get 3month visa for hussling
2. For me to get 3months visa, I need use agent.
Here is my question. I don't have any agent in UAE. Please can someone advise me.
I am planning to leave Nigeria for December. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by faliowino(m): 1:17pm On May 10, 2018
mavinjay1:

THIS IS TRUE OHH. DEY JUST TOLD ME NOW THAT BOOKING HAS REACHED AUGUST.
If you never book for Biometric, please do dat now. The earlier the better.
cc @edafe2000
if tru then 3months visa is as good as useless because four months after issuance u are yet to scale tru Abuja or am I wrong?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.