Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (826138 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 6:08pm On May 13, 2018
edafe2000:
bro marvinjay they said until you get to embassy with the temporary visa before you can book for the biometric ooo. how far have u heard from your agent.
My visa is finally out. It was just released today.
How pha na to jam for AbJ or Airport remain ����
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by clinton21: 6:47pm On May 13, 2018
mavinjay1:
My visa is finally out. It was just released today. How pha na to jam for AbJ or Airport remain ����
Congratulations Boss am happy for you, is it 2years visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 6:53pm On May 13, 2018
mavinjay1:

Does UAE Embassy work today...Or do u mean the temporal (half) visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 6:58pm On May 13, 2018
clinton21:

Congratulations Boss am happy for you, is it 2years visa
Naah!! 3 months...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 6:59pm On May 13, 2018
nnamdi16:

Does UAE Embassy work today...Or do u mean the temporal (half) visa
Yes Dey work on Saturday & Sunday.... Uno kno?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 7:00pm On May 13, 2018
mavinjay1:

wow congrats bro so happy for you when you wan move because I still dey warri
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 7:29pm On May 13, 2018
edafe2000:
wow congrats bro so happy for you when you wan move because I still dey warri
Na upper wik i dey go Embassy. Need to sort out some logistics issues!!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 7:39pm On May 13, 2018
mavinjay1:

Na upper wik i dey go Embassy. Need to sort out some logistics issues!!
hope someone can go to the embassy anytime as long as the temporary visa is with you though am planning for nextweek but you know na in terms of money to spend there is roughly 70k both biometric and the attestation of the pcc
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 8:01pm On May 13, 2018
Congrats to all recipients of the first leg of the visa. Just a quick one, go about booking appointment with their embassy in Abuja ASAP, instead of going there wasting precious time/resources only to be told to do the same thing I put up here, unless insiders code is available already, which I doubt, don't go and fall prey I must advise quickly please. The nearest date available for biometrics/interview may have most likely entered July or thereabouts by now.

The process is some bit getting annoying, the number to call from my call log I think is 08184477777.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 8:09pm On May 13, 2018
edafe2000:
hope someone can go to the embassy anytime as long as the temporary visa is with you though am planning for nextweek but you know na in terms of money to spend there is roughly 70k both biometric and the attestation of the pcc

Broda sha...
Makesure you book appointment for BIOMETRIC.. U heard wat the guy above me said NOW

Same thing i told u last wik. Book ur Biometric ASAP now... Beg dem on d fone sey u wan book
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingston01: 8:17pm On May 13, 2018
mavinjay1:

Wao, I'm so Happy for you bro. Congratulations wish u all the best. You gave me the courage this morning not knowing urs will come later today. I pray mine too should come on time oo

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2018
Kingston01:

Wao, I'm so Happy for you bro. Congratulations wish u all the best. You gave me the courage this morning not knowing urs will come later today. I pray mine too should come on time oo
By Gods grace.... it will

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2018
edafe2000:

PCC isn't a core requirement anymore. But to be on the safe side, you can go ahead and do the authentication.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by juniormercy(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2018
edafe2000:

Please book your appointment with the embassy before going to abuja. Because going to the embassy without booking an appointment with them is just a waste of time and resources. I am talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 11:53pm On May 13, 2018
I need someone to clear me on this i have my temporary 2years visa i've not take it to abuja yet but what i want to ask is will they request for medical report at the embassy?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:10am On May 14, 2018
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by clinton21: 8:58am On May 14, 2018
mavinjay1:

Broda sha...
Makesure you book appointment for BIOMETRIC.. U heard wat the guy above me said NOW

Same thing i told u last wik. Book ur Biometric ASAP now... Beg dem on d fone sey u wan book

If someone can book biometric before going to Abuja what about the payment is it after booking
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 1:24pm On May 14, 2018
OmoBendel24:
Congrats to all recipients of the first leg of the visa. Just a quick one, go about booking appointment with their embassy in Abuja ASAP, instead of going there wasting precious time/resources only to be told to do the same thing I put up here, unless insiders code is available already, which I doubt, don't go and fall prey I must advise quickly please. The nearest date available for biometrics/interview may have most likely entered July or thereabouts by now.

The process is some bit getting annoying, the number to call from my call log I think is 08184477777.
you mean someone who got a visa is to wait until July-august for the attestation?

seriously?

And I just applied my girls 3 month visaa hoping she will be here before her birthday next month ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 1:42pm On May 14, 2018
edafe2000:
PCC is no longer a requirement for UAE Visa in Nigeria. Don't waste 19k for attestation.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 9:37pm On May 14, 2018
juniormercy:

Please book your appointment with the embassy before going to abuja. Because going to the embassy without booking an appointment with them is just a waste of time and resources. I am talking from experience.
bro are you in dubia now but the number I called is not responding and can't I book it when I gets to abuja nd moreover how about the payment.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 9:40pm On May 14, 2018
clinton21:

If someone can book biometric before going to Abuja what about the payment is it after booking
bro marvinjay how far have you book for ur biometric.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by donkingblaza: 5:40am On May 15, 2018
Abeg who get job,?,
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 7:28am On May 15, 2018
donkingblaza:
Abeg who get job,?,

What type of job
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 11:13am On May 15, 2018
edafe2000:
bro marvinjay how far have you book for ur biometric.
CALL ME!!!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 11:59am On May 15, 2018
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Canterbury: 10:05pm On May 15, 2018
This whole process is so tiring, what is it with this extended date bookings.

Please who has a working number of that embassy, the one that guy posted on this particular page hasn't been going since yesterday.

I just don't understand why someone going with a visit visa has to go through this rigorous process, what if the person is on leave then wants to spend that time in UAE, you will still be in Nigeria your leave will expire. Simple something they are making it hard, something that supposed to be pay visa fee go for stamping, finish.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Slycks(m): 10:13pm On May 15, 2018
azelab:

"jobsindubai" site is a scam site, don't ever pay a dime likewise never make any online transaction for job hunting. any site that has you to pay to secure job is scam............. no tell me say I know warn you o. wish u best of luck in your job hunting.

Could you please share a site that will not ask for payment?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:39am On May 16, 2018
Canterbury:
This whole process is so tiring, what is it with this extended date bookings.

Please who has a working number of that embassy, the one that guy posted on this particular page hasn't been going since yesterday.

I just don't understand why someone going with a visit visa has to go through this rigorous process, what if the person is on leave then wants to spend that time in UAE, you will still be in Nigeria your leave will expire. Simple something they are making it hard, something that supposed to be pay visa fee go for stamping, finish.

lol you are very funny, one thing you have to know is that in years to come, it won't be as easy as it used to be in getting UAE visa with just your passport copy.

So start embracing the changes and expect more changes to be introduced sooner or later.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:57am On May 16, 2018
Goodluck

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:57am On May 16, 2018
Goodluck

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Canterbury: 9:28am On May 16, 2018
Please guys, is there a particular time to cal that embassy number because I have been calling and its not being answered.

Also if there is an alternative means to book that appointment please help share.

If you are in Abuja and you can help me book this appointment, (if its done by proxy) please let me know.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Canterbury: 11:14am On May 16, 2018
Also someone should help me confirm this visa.

Name Uchechukwu John Nweke
Passport number: A08279672
Entry permit no: 101/2018/77/0303816
Date of birth: 24-01-1992
UID No: 57503614
Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.