Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (826141 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by juniormercy(m): 11:30am On May 16, 2018
Canterbury:
Please guys, is there a particular time to cal that embassy number because I have been calling and its not being answered.

Also if there is an alternative means to book that appointment please help share.

If you are in Abuja and you can help me book this appointment, (if its done by proxy) please let me know.

The appointment can never be booked by proxy, so you need to devote your time for it. I called more than 200 times before it finally went through.

Keep trying bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 12:08pm On May 16, 2018
justi4jesu:

lol you are very funny, one thing you have to know is that in years to come, it won't be as easy as it used to be in getting UAE visa with just your passport copy.

So start embracing the changes and expect more changes to be introduced sooner or later.

and what's funny about his post...Did he not make a valuable point ?

To you the UAE is eldorado ,same country begging the Russians and French and Americans to visit for free. You should be ashamed your country men do not have such privilege as others.

Or do you prefer visas to be as stressful as they are now or ...?

FYI I am in the UAE and there's nothing worth the visa stress here.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 12:29pm On May 16, 2018
tonididdy:

To you the UAE is eldorado ,same country begging the Russians and French and Americans to visit for free. You should be ashamed your country men do not have such privilege as others.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Empty barrel, I have noticed you and do i look like i care where you are, common swerve from my front as you are the least of my worries right now. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 2:16pm On May 16, 2018
tonididdy:

And who is to be blamed oga? If our Nigerian brothers don't engage themselves in all manner of crimes, I dn't tink all this measures will be set. Until we start distancing ourselves from crimes in foreign lands, strict measures will continue to be in place for us. That's what justi4jesu is juz trying to say.

You're even talking, vary soon, Nigerians won't get any job here in UAE, we need to look inward, we are the problem and not them...Almost all the employers here are afraid of Nigerians. God help us!!!

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 2:37pm On May 16, 2018
nnamdi16:

And who is to be blamed oga? If our Nigerian brothers don't engage themselves in all manner of crimes, I dn't tink all this measures will be set. Until we start distancing ourselves from crimes in foreign lands, strict measures will continue to be in place for us. That's what justi4jesu is juz trying to say.

You're even talking, vary soon, Nigerians won't get any job here in UAE, we need to look inward, we are the problem and not them...Almost all the employers here are afraid of Nigerians. God help us!!!
AMEN

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 2:37pm On May 16, 2018
nnamdi16:

My brother u are so on point. Nigerians needs to mend there ways. We have the strength and experience to work here. Buy due to the mature of crime we commit here they prefer and illiterate white to us. Please if u come here, try and get a job. If u don't. Return home and reapply please cos u are blocking ways for millions that are yet to come. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tecnolad(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2018
juniormercy:

The appointment can never be booked by proxy, so you need to devote your time for it. I called more than 200 times before it finally went through.

Keep trying bro

People can now apply at the UAE embassy at Abuja. I am there currently, watching all the calls being ignored. The phone doesn't even ring out. Quit wasting time and come to Abuja

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Canterbury: 3:37pm On May 16, 2018
Canterbury:
Also someone should help me confirm this visa.

Name Uchechukwu John Nweke
Passport number: A08279672
Entry permit no: 101/2018/77/0303816
Date of birth: 24-01-1992
UID No: 57503614
Nigerian
y'all should stop fighting over something that wouldn't profit anyone anything.

Please someone should help me check this out, abeg.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 0ubenji(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2018
Techwithjudith:
well emm, i know some one that went this past week to do it. i think its around 3000aed plus but the girl did it with her babe thats around 5000aed or more. and its by road. i think there is a separate bus that will take people there to do it. but u gast to be ready for it oo. cos u will have to pay for hotel for the process. them dey chop person money fro visa change oo. but my agent no dey now when the man show, i go ask am asap.

i thought it's the company that employs u that incurs the cost of switching your 3mths visa to employment visa, or does it vary?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 0ubenji(m): 3:51pm On May 16, 2018
Techwithjudith:
confused. how? you mean that 2yes visa? yes once you get a job the comapny will do your 2 yrs visa like mine they collected my passport and visa to start the process

did u pay for that?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ashioba: 7:33pm On May 16, 2018
Pls my gurus in the house , I'm getting a bit confuse about the visa process, Pls is it that after getting the 3 months visa from Sharjar , I'll take it to Abuja for stamping? Pls kindly enlighten more on this , tnx
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ashioba: 7:34pm On May 16, 2018
Pls my gurus in the house , I'm getting a bit confuse about the visa process, Pls is it that after getting the 3 months visa from Sharjar , I'll take it to Abuja for stamping? Pls kindly enlighten more on this , tnx God bless
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 7:42pm On May 16, 2018
ashioba:
Pls my gurus in the house , I'm getting a bit confuse about the visa process, Pls is it that after getting the 3 months visa from Sharjar , I'll take it to Abuja for stamping? Pls kindly enlighten more on this , tnx God bless
Start from Page 0 and read.... na
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2018
Some pipu will jux come and ask questions. They wont even mind reading the Thread. Before u ask any question, Try & read from Page 0... Its Very Simple!!!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 0ubenji(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2018
nnamdi16:

Bro I can't tell, the pple I saw that was denied were all 3 months.

But, if u have the offer of employment with and evry other proves for the 2 yrs, i dn't tink they'll deny u the visa.

is biometrics compulsory for all visa types? whether tourist or employment?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 0ubenji(m): 8:37pm On May 16, 2018
manneger2:

The job am doing here pay 2000 but is not worth it we resume by 8am close by 12 am some times and this job na starting all thru, na just hala hala u go they here, the job is very difficult job but I hav sign Shah.
16hrs on a stretch? shocked shocked
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2018
sorry to ask this is medical compulsory for 2years visa at embassy in abuja
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 10:24pm On May 16, 2018
mavinjay1:

Start from Page 0 and read.... na
you could have spared him that troubles by replying him with the correct answer to his question.

What do you think ?

7 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Fish123(m): 1:05am On May 17, 2018
0ubenji:
is biometrics compulsory for all visa types? whether tourist or employment?
yeah......according to what I've read here
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 5:10am On May 17, 2018
grin grin It is that Month in the year we all have to work shorter hours Phewww. grin grin

RAMADAN KAREEM to all our Muslim Brothers & Sister cool cool

To others please spread Love Not Hate cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 11:00am On May 17, 2018
Happy Ramadan from Mavin concept.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by duduzz: 4:21pm On May 17, 2018
Pls house, though I have been following this post for some time now, I do know PCC is no longer mandatory for UAE Visa requirement. But my agent ask i get it done incase they request for it since its a security job.
Pls great minds, is this information correct and if yes, where can one get done in Lagos.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 6:09pm On May 17, 2018
justi4jesu:
grin grin It is that Month in the year we all have to work shorter hours Phewww. grin grin

RAMADAN KAREEM to all our Muslim Brothers & Sister cool cool

To others please spread Love Not Hate cheesy cheesy
Auntie Justi wetin you dey talk? Na the shorter work hours make me like the Ramadan sef
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Fish123(m): 12:46am On May 18, 2018
America001:

Auntie Justi wetin you dey talk? Na the shorter work hours make me like the Ramadan sef
Boss
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 4:51pm On May 18, 2018
Please those in Abuja for biometrics should update the house, is it still via the phone call or they have devised another means
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Canterbury: 7:15pm On May 18, 2018
SirWellington:
Please those in Abuja for biometrics should update the house, is it still via the phone call or they have devised another means
I have called that number no picking, for days now, I have concluded on going to Abuja next week myself.

I sent my cousin who is in Abuja to the embassy today and the directed him to a notice they posted there that booking appointment is through phone calls with the same number we all have

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Canterbury: 7:26pm On May 18, 2018
But those in Abuja should do well to update us, if they are no longer taking calls can one still be able to book the appointment with them there are the embassy.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 8:15pm On May 18, 2018
Canterbury:
I have called that number no picking, for days now, I have concluded on going to Abuja next week myself.

I sent my cousin who is in Abuja to the embassy today and the directed him to a notice they posted there that booking appointment is through phone calls with the same number we all have

Impressed seeing someone making the extra move on this. I think too that they at some point allow people in in batches to book their appointment, not exactly sure. But one thing I know is that the guy with the phone, in charge of the appointment desk is one person I just disliked at first sight (God forgive me). Pretty pompous type carrying a demi-god attitude, all the way from the entrance gate, wish I could even land him a slap from here now sef. Mtcheeewww!

Save for a few of the embassy's security guys, only that sweet lady they all report to (Topnotch personality) and the girls assisting there as part of security and all have my regards.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2018
Canterbury:

Okay. Thanks for your response.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 8:23pm On May 18, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Impressed seeing someone making the extra move on this. I think too that they at some point allow people in in batches to book their appointment, not exactly sure. But one thing I know is that the guy with the phone, in charge of the appointment desk is one person I just disliked at first sight (God forgive me). Pretty pompous type carrying a demi-god attitude, all the way from the entrance gate, wish I could even land him a slap from here now sef. Mtcheeewww!

Save for a few of the embassy's security guys, only that sweet lady they all report to (Topnotch personality) and the girls assisting there as part of security and all have my regards.

I think someone here also insinuated they now allow people book appointments at the embassy (not really sure as well). All these uncertainties.... Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.