Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (826146 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 5:22pm On May 10, 2018
mavinjay1:

THIS IS TRUE OHH. DEY JUST TOLD ME NOW THAT BOOKING HAS REACHED AUGUST.
If you never book for Biometric, please do dat now. The earlier the better.
cc @edafe2000

They would have just continued with the old process. This new one doesn't seem to make sense.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 4:43am On May 11, 2018
nattybanta:

Once u go for medicals and Biometrics for your Emirates ID, it should be out in 2 to 14 days. unless u forgot to go for the Biometrics. bear in mind that some companies would collect the ID and keep it for themselves lol.
Thanks baba. Well the medical has been done, just yesterday. This one that Ramadan starts a week's time, I wonder how long it will now take for the Residence Visa and Emirates ID to show face
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by clinton21: 7:29am On May 11, 2018
SirWellington:

They would have just continued with the old process. This new one doesn't seem to make sense.
what if someone visa is not out can he book for it why waiting for the visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 8:30am On May 11, 2018
clinton21:

what if someone visa is not out can he book for it why waiting for the visa

No
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Paradox44: 10:09am On May 11, 2018
nnamdi16:

Please do u have any job for a lady.

Thanks

No I'm also looking for a lady bed space pls anybody....ND not ashawo place pls
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 12:05pm On May 11, 2018
Hello house .

Am bringing someone from Nigeria, my question is :
1. Is it adviceable to start processing a 3 months visa now considering Ramadan is at the corner.

2. How long do you think the visa process will take before it used to be 14days max but with stories I read on here , can anyone predict a time period ?

I ask these questions because I don't want to start what will seem like a joke to the person I am applying for .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by clinton21: 1:41pm On May 11, 2018
SirWellington:

No
I hope someone can meet up with biometrics at UAE EMBASSY ABUJA before the time limit for the visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 8:02pm On May 11, 2018
clinton21:

I hope someone can meet up with biometrics at UAE EMBASSY ABUJA before the time limit for the visa

Honestly my brother
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 11, 2018
Please i need link to check if a visa is genuine. Please its urgent
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 9:06pm On May 11, 2018
SunnyBlaze1:
Please i need link to check if a visa is genuine. Please its urgent
Share the details na
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 11, 2018
America001:

Share the details na
Here

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Samunto: 6:10am On May 12, 2018
I have Some Questions To Ask ..And I will be very glad if any one with good information on this can Answer ....Please I was Told That Some 3 Month Visit Visa Was Denied At the Embassy ..Please Why For This ??

Again If One Of Your Detail On Your Visa Is Inputted Wrongly Like Date Of Birth ...Can It Be Corrected At The Embassy
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 6:42am On May 12, 2018
Chichi12345:
Do you live and work in Dubai and need a visa to Singapore �� for one month.

Documents required:
Passport
Emirates ID card
2 passport photos
Visa fee

Inbox for more details.
Your mail please

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gud4real: 9:16am On May 12, 2018
please, what are the processes of Dubai two weeks visa and the required documents?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by beekaf: 10:16am On May 12, 2018
Is it possible for a company in uae to say they will use 40 days to process visa for an applicant based in dubai.

Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 2:04pm On May 12, 2018
beekaf:
Is it possible for a company in uae to say they will use 40 days to process visa for an applicant based in dubai.

Thanks

Al Eimlaq Al Zahabi?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by beekaf: 3:45pm On May 12, 2018
[quote author=Topshow4real post=67498019]

Al Eimlaq Al Zahabi?[/yes boss]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingston01: 7:15pm On May 12, 2018
Hello, please help me out I applied for UAE tourist visa on the 29th of April and up till now its not yet out, my agent keep telling me its from immigration . please what's actually going on? Help me out oo. I'll appreciate any info about this or is it because of the upcoming Ramadan?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 9:29pm On May 12, 2018
[quote author=beekaf post=67500405][/quote]

The metropolis, bah?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 6:06am On May 13, 2018
morning house pls I need guildline on this as I will be going to abuja for my visa processing my question is this apart from from the temporary visa that will be sent to us and the pcc is there any other documents that is needed at the embassy, also is there other huge payment to be made and which office do I go to at the embassy.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by beekaf: 9:13am On May 13, 2018
Topshow4real:

The metropolis, bah?

Yes,is it proper
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 9:35am On May 13, 2018
beekaf:

Yes,is it proper

My brother, RUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!
hope you haven't paid them.
Their activity is suspicious,
Don't you wonder why they need applicants only on visit visa?
Why 40days to process employment visa?
Lol, 40days outta 90days visa validity. Hmm
Why not 15days?
What I think will happen is, after receiving payments from you, they'd keep promising you visa until your visa expires, then they'd ask you to exit, promising to send you d visa. .
And once you exit, your money is "sai gobe"
The office doesn't even look standard, it looks like a temporal space

You may want to try then sha!!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 9:54am On May 13, 2018
edafe2000:
morning house pls I need guildline on this as I will be going to abuja for my visa processing my question is this apart from from the temporary visa that will be sent to us and the pcc is there any other documents that is needed at the embassy, also is there other huge payment to be made and which office do I go to at the embassy.
U wl pay the 30K for the Biometric na.
Have u booked ur Biometric? bro like i told u
Wishin u safe trip bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 9:55am On May 13, 2018
Goodluck

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 9:56am On May 13, 2018

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 10:00am On May 13, 2018
Kingston01:
Hello, please help me out I applied for UAE tourist visa on the 29th of April and up till now its not yet out, my agent keep telling me its from immigration . please what's actually going on? Help me out oo. I'll appreciate any info about this or is it because of the upcoming Ramadan?
Bros be patient. Ure not the only one. Releasing of the visa is so slow this days.
Me sef im yet to receive mine nd ive applied even before your said date.
If you ve been following this thread from page 30. u wont even ask this question. Ur agent myt be right. Tinz are changing.
GOING TO DUBAI IS NOT EASY AGAIN. IT NEED STRATEGIC AMOUNT OF PATIENCE

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 10:01am On May 13, 2018
Goodluck

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 10:23am On May 13, 2018
wink wink

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 10:24am On May 13, 2018

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 10:49am On May 13, 2018
mavinjay1:

U wl pay the 30K for the Biometric na.
Have u booked ur Biometric? bro like i told u
Wishin u safe trip bro
bro marvinjay they said until you get to embassy with the temporary visa before you can book for the biometric ooo. how far have u heard from your agent.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingston01: 5:19pm On May 13, 2018
mavinjay1:
Bros be patient. Ure not the only one. Releasing of the visa is so slow this days.
Me sef im yet to receive mine nd ive applied even before your said date.
If you ve been following this thread from page 30. u wont even ask this question. Ur agent myt be right. Tinz are changing.
GOING TO DUBAI IS NOT EASY AGAIN. IT NEED STRATEGIC AMOUNT OF PATIENCE

Thanks so much bro, I've been so disturbed since coz my agent told me its 5working days before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.