Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (823162 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by badaoyeyemi(f): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
drkay:

Hi doc,
Unlike what is obtainable in Saudi arabia, where recruitment agencies like Onyva are helping guys to secure jobs with MOH KSA, there's no trusted agency that does that here. You'll need to initiate the processing of your license, write the applicable test and come over to search for job.
Dubai is one of the most difficult places to get a job as a Nigerian trained med. doctor.
If you wish to migrate to the UAE, I'll suggest that you apply for DOH license and come to abu dhabi. you can download the updated PQR and go through it, if you meet all the requirement, apply for the license. You can appear for test in Lagos. You can then come around for a visit to search for job. You have a good chance in abu dhabi, in terms of job and salary.
The agent is not legit pls.
Thanks sir. It's better I stay in my Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
badaoyeyemi:
Thanks sir. It's better I stay in my Nigeria

It's better for you my dear. Save up and take the option of the UK or Canada

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Long overdue

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
Good news...thank you Jesus

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
curiobling:

I am very happy you are the one who shared this.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
SirWellington:

I am very happy you are the one who shared this.
because no official announcement as regards the speculated one ever shared on this thread
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
curiobling:
because no official announcement as regards the speculated one ever shared on this thread

Good thing is, as against what you were told by Turkish Airways, this is coming about 48hours after someone gave a testimony about the possibility. So God be praised. We thank God in all
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
SirWellington:

Good thing is, as against what you were told by Turkish Airways, this is coming about 48hours after someone gave a testimony about the possibility. So God be praised. We thank God in all
let's watch and see if we will scale through this time and we hope that UAE will allows rapid antigen test from approved private lab in Nigeria
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
curiobling:

Just for UAE residents and not tourist...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Attention attention attention. Pls don’t pay anyone any money when you’re coming from uae to Nigeria . When you get to airport some dubious people are working with the airline officials to dupe people for travelling permit charges #54,000. This happened to my room mate .when he got to Nigeria he realized that the permit was fake plus a lot of people at the arrival also got fake permit too . Pls shine your eyes At uae airport . If they ask you for travelling permit create a scene let police come and settle it . Our Nigerian brothers has started their useless act abroad again . I wish he took their pics , would have gotten that to the Kanpur office or police station over here . Pls shine your eyes . If you have any question you can ask .plus no company is doing work visa for any Nigeria for now . Don’t give agent money to find you work from Nigeria , you can get job by yourself . If you are coming to find job here . It’s advisable you enter with one month visa so as to avoid agent taking too much of your money visa extension is very cheap here in uae compare to what agent is taking from our people in Nigeria .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Covid-19 test payment before arrival in Nigeria is abolished. Payment to obtain permit is no longer a requirement before travelling to Nigeria. Nigeria govt announced it today. Travellers beware.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluayebenz: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Uwaiwe:
Covid-19 test payment before arrival in Nigeria is abolished. Payment to obtain permit is no longer a requirement before travelling to Nigeria. Nigeria govt announced it today. Travellers beware.

Link pls
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Uwaiwe:

https://punchng.com/breaking-fg-relaxes-restriction-on-foreign-travellers-without-covid-19-test-payment-evidence/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1631467641
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluayebenz: 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by davodyguy: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
curiobling:
Residents, not tourists
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 5:37am On Sep 13, 2021
davodyguy:

Residents, not tourists

I thought he is a resident visa holder.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 5:39am On Sep 13, 2021
Uwaiwe:

Okay, this is as regards the N50,400 we are meant to pay upon arriving Nigeria?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 5:47am On Sep 13, 2021
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by be4dem(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2021
Uae is not giving work permit to Nigeria now, I won't advise anyone to come now.let no one scam you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 9:17am On Sep 13, 2021
be4dem:
Uae is not giving work permit to Nigeria now, I won't advise anyone to come now.let no one scam you
Exactly what are Nigerians who have run out of contract supposed to do in this case?

This people used the pandemic as a guise to witch hunt Nigerians out of UAE.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Even if u have emirates I.d. and it expired no renewal for u as a Nigerian
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by badaoyeyemi(f): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2021
tonididdy:

Exactly what are Nigerians who have run out of contract supposed to do in this case?

This people used the pandemic as a guise to witch hunt Nigerians out of UAE.

even doctors ?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by badaoyeyemi(f): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2021
drkay:

Hi doc,
Unlike what is obtainable in Saudi arabia, where recruitment agencies like Onyva are helping guys to secure jobs with MOH KSA, there's no trusted agency that does that here. You'll need to initiate the processing of your license, write the applicable test and come over to search for job.
Dubai is one of the most difficult places to get a job as a Nigerian trained med. doctor.
If you wish to migrate to the UAE, I'll suggest that you apply for DOH license and come to abu dhabi. you can download the updated PQR and go through it, if you meet all the requirement, apply for the license. You can appear for test in Lagos. You can then come around for a visit to search for job. You have a good chance in abu dhabi, in terms of job and salary.
The agent is not legit pls.
thanks sir. Is there a way I can get Prometric examination past questions for doctors . Google isn't helping at all
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Elcid1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
I plan to enter Cotonou next week, who can recommend a good hotel in Cotonou and address where to do my covid test before traveling to dubai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by davodyguy: 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Elcid1:
I plan to enter Cotonou next week, who can recommend a good hotel and address where to do my covid test

Are you going to UAE to 'hustle' or as a tourist?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Elcid1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Tourist
davodyguy:

Are you going to UAE to 'hustle' or as a tourist?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
badaoyeyemi:
thanks sir. Is there a way I can get Prometric examination past questions for doctors . Google isn't helping at all
I can send the ones that I used back then in 2017 to you but they'll probably be outdated by now.
Kaplan's USMLE step 2 ck note is equally good.

For clarification, DOH(HAAD) is conducted by PEARSON VUE, not prometric.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by davodyguy: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Elcid1:
Tourist

Except you have a bout a month to spend, you may spend half of 1 month in Benin Republic

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.