Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (821489 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by badaoyeyemi(f): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
drkay:

I can send the ones that I used back then in 2017 to you but they'll probably be outdated by now.
Kaplan's USMLE step 2 ck note is equally good.

For clarification, DOH(HAAD) is conducted by PEARSON VUE, not prometric.
badatayo@gmail.com. thanks .I plan doing DHA
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
badaoyeyemi:
badatayo@gmail.com. thanks .I plan doing DHA
I'll send it to you tomorrow.
I don't know your plans but I'll strongly recommend DOH.
you can even process both.
I came here with DHA but I eventually did DOH, based on the reality on ground, then.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
drkay:

I'll send it to you tomorrow.
I don't know your plans but I'll strongly recommend DOH.
you can even process both.
I came here with DHA but I eventually did DOH, based on the reality on ground, then.
thanks sir. But I don't have up to 2 years experience. can I still proceed with DOH
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 4:54am On Sep 14, 2021
badaoyeyemi:
thanks sir. But I don't have up to 2 years experience. can I still proceed with DOH
You’ll need 3 years experience before you can apply for any of them.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by badaoyeyemi(f): 6:18am On Sep 14, 2021
drkay:

You’ll need 3 years experience before you can apply for any of them.
almost two years sir .will appreciate the pq sir
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kinz17: 7:16am On Sep 14, 2021
Can tourist visa fly from naija to Dubai now
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Greatdand007(m): 7:33am On Sep 14, 2021
omoowhe:
Abeg if you know say you day come UAE come look for job or anything just pause for now!!! No waste your money come because no Job Visas now.now allow anybody decieve you because na when you come you go begin suffer like Us too...

Am on my way already chai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omoowhe: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2021
Greatdand007:

Am on my way already chai
Nothing loss but no work Visa/labour Visa for now...... I've been here almost three months now no work and no one knows when the issue with Nigerians will be resolved
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2021
kinz17:
Can tourist visa fly from naija to Dubai now

No, only residents.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
They started from restricting flight from Nigeria, now no renewal of employment visa for nigerians, the way they are going about this thing is bad, I feel for people thier residence visa will expire this moment, guyz in Nigeria don't come if u are coming to look for job, God will help us
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omoowhe: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
manneger2:
They started from restricting flight from Nigeria, now no renewal of employment visa for nigerians, the way they are going about this thing is bad, I feel for people thier residence visa will expire this moment, guyz in Nigeria don't come if u are coming to look for job, God will help us
I said the same thing earlier and someone replied me rudely!! Na when them reach here them go know!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
omoowhe:

I said the same thing earlier and someone replied me rudely!! Na when them reach here them go know!
the problem is we Nigeria me included ,don't like to listen and understand ,we just like to argue mostly blindly , someone brings an information to them , argument don start be that ,they will not calmly say I will check on it but last week it was different ,,,, right now many Nigeria are hitting over stay ,and different issues ,if you are a Nigerian in uae and you are currently working better behave your self and save enough to relocate ,that's the best I can tell u all

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
omoowhe:

Nothing loss but no work Visa/labour Visa for now...... I've been here almost three months now no work and no one knows when the issue with Nigerians will be resolved
I believe people most have warned you before you came here ,?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
SirWellington:
Please guys I need your advise. I intend visiting Nigeria from dubai in November this year for a month, I already booked my return ticket with Qatar Airways. However, I am a UAE resident and I am fully vaccinated here in the UAE. So these are my questions:

1 - If things remain the way they are by the 30th of November, will I be able to fly back to Dubai directly from Lagos-Nigeria? That is (Lagos - Doha - Dubai)?

2- Will I still need to do the covid test (6 hours before the flight from an independent lab)?

3 - Has anyone gone to the UAE with Qatar Airways via this same route (Lagos - Doha - Dubai/Abu Dhabi)?

NB
I have sent a mail to the airline but I am still waiting for their response, just wanted to hear from you guys here. Thanks

my guy ,better stay back first ,and wait till uae and Nigeria govt settle their differences
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sicilyjoe:
Even if u have emirates I.d. and it expired no renewal for u as a Nigerian
same company will renew for you,but try be of good behavior for them not to give you excuse y they can't renew

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omoowhe: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
larryking540:

I believe people most have warned you before you came here ,?
Not at all...i came when the issue was still at it's initial stage....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cashhy11: 12:45am On Sep 15, 2021
justi4jesu:

2weeks or 3months? Because people coming with 3months are obviously coming to hustle for jobs and need to go through the abuja rigorous process, biometric inclusive.
Good morning Justi4jesu, I've tried ransacking this thread from the start to page 67 so far, but can't find answers to questions on my mind.

So I had to use google to search and including this thread name at the back maybe something will popup, before it brought me to your moniker..

Sorry for wasting your time to reply me in advance. I'm a freelancer and I would love to travel to Dubai on a 90days single entry Tourist visa:
1. Do I need to go to Abuja for biometrics and stamping most people go for, since I'm not going there to look for any job.?

2. How extendable is the 90days tourist visa? I read somewhere it can only be extended twice which makes it maximum of additional 60days.

I'm not planning on over staying or whatever, I just want to have it on my passport so as to aid a little when I'm trying to process Germany visa in the long run.

Already checked out dubizzle and have an idea of the range of apartment over there and feeding too. So those are just the 2 questions I need clarification on sir. Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uckennety(m): 4:58am On Sep 15, 2021
I don't just understand Nigerians honestly

They say there is job scarcity una still dey come

They say the racism is high una still dey come

They say that there is no work permit issued to Nigerians una still dey come

They say that Nigerians are humiliated here una still dey come

God who do us this thing!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by EmmySparky(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2021
uckennety:

wetin u still dey do there...una go just sit-down somewhere dey talk nonsense...is UAE your family house or compound?..your strategy is to come here to post negative reports so that nobody should come in again ABI...na only u want do the whole work for Dubai and any fvcking country u @...Nigerians and their Bad Belle...fvcking witchcrafts...na u dey pay for their flight ticket ba...

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Elcid1(m): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2021
Pls how long does it take to process 1 month visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2021
A month visa can be proces within one week

Elcid1:
Pls how long does it take to process 1 month visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uckennety(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
EmmySparky:
wetin u still dey do there...una go just sit-down somewhere dey talk nonsense...is UAE your family house or compound?..your strategy is to come here to post negative reports so that nobody should come in again ABI...na only u want do the whole work for Dubai and any fvcking country u @...Nigerians and their Bad Belle...fvcking witchcrafts...na u dey pay for their flight ticket ba...

From your comment

I see you lack anything upstairs!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
omoowhe:
Not at all...i came when the issue was still at it's initial stage....
I will tell u a little system of how UAE vs 9ja works ,the moment you hear there is a crises going on between this 2 countries,don't Change job yet hold on and when the cost is clear buckle your shoe immediately and start looking for job immediately else too much delay na another story u go hear ,don't come over yet ,if you do oya na your own ,I have learnt it the hard way since covid period ,

.apply to freezone company because right now they are the ones giving Nigerian legit ones o ,hope
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
uckennety:

you think an average Nigeria believe another average Nigeria ,thanks to our leader that taught us that ,but when they come they go kw what's up ,.....more than 10persons have said no working visa for Nigeria ,u still day ask how much is hotel in Ghana abi cotonu...

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
uckennety:

From your comment

I see you lack anything upstairs!

na u day reply them ,let them come ,it's a free world ,but don't ask for alms at the metro station Bec na mostly African they day that shit

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
freedomtours:
A month visa can be proces within one week

it seems u like throwaway money o,DONT COME YET,,,

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by babakb: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
larryking540:
it seems u like throwaway money o,DONT COME YET,,,

But can nigerians still get freelance visa?

Can nigerians still get permit to open african shops?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ikxim: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
good day house, great job here! how possible is it to get a job from Nigeria from those sites in the first page?
Freelane33:
Attention attention attention. Pls don’t pay anyone any money when you’re coming from uae to Nigeria . When you get to airport some dubious people are working with the airline officials to dupe people for travelling permit charges #54,000. This happened to my room mate .when he got to Nigeria he realized that the permit was fake plus a lot of people at the arrival also got fake permit too . Pls shine your eyes At uae airport . If they ask you for travelling permit create a scene let police come and settle it . Our Nigerian brothers has started their useless act abroad again . I wish he took their pics , would have gotten that to the Kanpur office or police station over here . Pls shine your eyes . If you have any question you can ask .plus no company is doing work visa for any Nigeria for now . Don’t give agent money to find you work from Nigeria , you can get job by yourself . If you are coming to find job here . It’s advisable you enter with one month visa so as to avoid agent taking too much of your money visa extension is very cheap here in uae compare to what agent is taking from our people in Nigeria .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Can someone try this and tell us how well it works? wink

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Luck brother
Ikxim:
good day house, great job here! how possible is it to get a job from Nigeria from those sites in the first page?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 5:57am On Sep 16, 2021
babakb:

But can nigerians still get freelance visa?

Can nigerians still get permit to open african shops?

getting permit isn't a problem ,but how do you open a shop and your people don't buy your product Bec they are currently out of job or about to loss their jobs ,

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.