Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (825728 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Paradox44: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2018
Ijiimmayi:
Please oh most importantly. Come along with sufficient money. E better to carry excess ND have extra at the end. Please and please oh. I don't like Wat my eyes are seeing ND try and attest our results. Even if is just waec if possible come along with experience certificate as well. We are waiting to welcome u in the land of opportunities.

Pls bro does experienced certificate like make-up artist,hair dresser etc need attestation before coming in?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
I’m sure 90%of people reading this will be waiting for the outcome/update.its too good to be through boss,and I expect seniors to have asked you for the company name or something close.#shine your eyes my manager doesn’t earn up to that my boss.

grin grin grin grin Sir, 23,000 AED is just $6,200. That is not up to what some of my mates earn. Your manager and I are not working on the same type of job, so your comparison is baseless. I would have loved to talk more about the offer and company but I prefer to remain private on this forum as you can see in my previous posts on the USA thread.

Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by akinssan(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2018
gamaliel9:
I am still wondering....is it compulsory to go through an agent to get these visa...cannot someone go straight to the embassy and do business with them? Hia

It's possible...go to Manor House, Lekki and make inquiry..Simple as ABC.

The forum is DIY.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2018
Please is it possible for my company to extend my temporary visa for another sixty days because the first one has expired before I reach abuja
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2018
Topshow4real:

Hey bro, you're about to be scammed! Be careful. But if you've paid them any sum already, just admit you've been scammed!!!!

Professional 419 with office and official website and email address plenty here. . .

Were you hired for a professional job?

I get you boss and thanks for the concern. First, like I said, I applied directly from the company official website (I don't patronize so-called agents). Secondly, it's absurd to pay for a job and I will be foolish to do so. Third, it's a billion dollar plus company, they have official email addresses, people working there (top management and co). It's not one small company where you can't do due diligence. My last interview was a culture fit call with one of the founders of the company.

Example, except Google was hacked, applying for a job on careers.google.com is completely legit. Same goes for shell or other top companies with official company websites. Regardless, I did my due diligence still.

I think I will stop replying messages about this authenticity thing.

Yes, it's a professional job. People in this industry earn more, nah me no carry myself up well. Hopefully, the salary increases fast.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:

He could get a studio (Room self con) for 2k AED from his 23k AED, so he'd still be earning 21k AED... which is a great earning...

Thanks boss for the suggestion. That was what I had in mind.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olami101: 10:57am On Jun 01, 2018
edafe2000:
hello have you confirmed this because I heard its 58days some even said it's 55days so how sure are you
I got the info from a reliable source.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 11:08am On Jun 01, 2018
giftdavid112:

grin grin grin grin Sir, 23,000 AED is just $6,200. That is not up to what some of my mates earn. Your manager and I are not working on the same type of job, so your comparison is baseless. I would have loved to talk more about the offer and company but I prefer to remain private on this forum as you can see in my previous posts on the USA thread.

Thanks.
ok we’ve heard $6200 or not Aed is the UAE currency and as a UAE resident with many years of experience plus series of fraudulent cases it’s only right for me to advice u personally on the offer why? Because ure in Nigeria and such package looks fishy.. I Believe you shared this for advice and here it is.... there are two things involved but make I still dey look sha

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2018
NIGHTLIFE100:
ok we’ve heard $6200 or not Aed is the UAE currency and as a UAE resident with many years of experience plus series of fraudulent cases it’s only right for me to advice u personally on the offer why? Because ure in Nigeria and such package looks fishy.. I Believe you shared this for advice and here it is.... there are two things involved but make I still dey look sha

Thank you for the concern, I appreciate. I posted here asking some questions, none about the authenticity of the job.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Taofeekdboy(m): 11:26am On Jun 01, 2018
giftdavid112:

I get you boss and thanks for the concern. First, like I said, I applied directly from the company official website (I don't patronize so-called agents). Secondly, it's absurd to pay for a job and I will be foolish to do so. Third, it's a billion dollar plus company, they have official email addresses, people working there (top management and co). It's not one small company where you can't do due diligence. My last interview was a culture fit call with one of the founders of the company.

Example, except Google was hacked, applying for a job on careers.google.com is completely legit. Same goes for shell or other top companies with official company websites. Regardless, I did my due diligence still.

I think I will stop replying messages about this authenticity thing.

Yes, it's a professional job. People in this industry earn more, nah me no carry myself up well. Hopefully, the salary increases fast.
bro, nobody is trying to condemn your fact or what your job entails, salary and all sort, rather concerned about you because so many fraudulent activities has been going on here in uae to the extent that some companies set everything up and it looks real that you won’t even notice they are about to scam. The reason why we think it is fishy is because, here in uae, they value expats from European countries, America than our continent and to even say from Nigeria,they will prefer someone that is available within the country and have many years of experience here. You might be lucky to got this job but we re just stating our reasons why we think it might be fishy. Once again, I wish you success on your new job.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2018
Ijiimmayi:
If it's an IT firm or oil company, it's possible. Me too am waiting for the update Lolz. 23k AED. Hv been checking the difference with my salary since yesterday . Lolzzz
lwkmdgrin hope your salary reach the 3k wey dey ontop the 20k, cos salary scale for here na die
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2018
Now 23k salary is trending, @giftdavid no one here is hating including me, just that there are professional scammers here but since the company hasn't demanded any cash from you, you're still on the right track; my own be say when everything don set & you finally land in Dubai, we go wash amgrin @Kiza Restaurant & Lounge with the CEO a.k.a Igwe Natty
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2018
good afternoon my people, I just make a flight reservation on rwand air to Dubai on their website with prices of 560$ to and fro under the economy flex saver. departure from Lagos is June 14 and arrival back to Nigeria June 28. is it advisable to go on with the payment online will they carry me or go to their office to buy d ticket cos I guess it will be expensive n office but a bit cheaper online which one is advisable thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kog45(m): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
giftdavid112:

Thank you for the concern, I appreciate. I posted here asking some questions, none about the authenticity of the job.
Bros relax your mind and since you didn't paid for the job nothing to loss.

Listen to this,two younger brothers of a very close friend got their jobs in UAE directly from Nigeria though with America degree and earning 55k and 70k dirham respectively as salary.

They are one of the few Nigerians having the opportunity to be at top post in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

So possible for you too and anybody to get that salary package.

Do not be discouraged,guys were just advising due to fraudulent practices that goes on around the globe.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kog45(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Topshow4real:

Hey bro, you're about to be scammed! Be careful. But if you've paid them any sum already, just admit you've been scammed!!!!

Professional 419 with office and official website and email address plenty here. . .

Were you hired for a professional job?
Yes we have scammers but don't be deceived we have Nigerians who are earning big in UAE,forget all these 900 dirham--3k dirham job o that fly round we have guys getting big pay job.

Pls just try to update your CV always and God will smile on you.

I have two younger brothers of a childhood friend who are earning over 50k dirham and one of them is on 70k dirham,funny enough they got the jobs from Nigeria.

A friend of mine is on 45k right now though he has been in UAE since 2006.

Have met a Igbo guy working with Etisalat in 2016 at their head office and earning big.

My man some started with 800 dirham but now earning 5k dirham,so you cannot say.

Pls be positive and it shall be well.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
bro, nobody is trying to condemn your fact or what your job entails, salary and all sort, rather concerned about you because so many fraudulent activities has been going on here in uae to the extent that some companies set everything up and it looks real that you won’t even notice they are about to scam. The reason why we think it is fishy is because, here in uae, they value expats from European countries, America than our continent and to even say from Nigeria,they will prefer someone that is available within the country and have many years of experience here. You might be lucky to got this job but we re just stating our reasons why we think it might be fishy. Once again, I wish you success on your new job.

Thanks, I appreciate everyone for their concern. I am well aware about the scams happening in the UAE.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Kog45:
Bros relax your mind and since you didn't paid for the job nothing to loss.

Listen to this,two younger brothers of a very close friend got their jobs in UAE directly from Nigeria though with America degree and earning 55k and 70k dirham respectively as salary.

They are one of the few Nigerians having the opportunity to be at top post in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

So possible for you too and anybody to get that salary package.

Do not be discouraged,guys were just advising due to fraudulent practices that goes on around the globe.

Thanks boss, I appreciate their concern.

Congrats to your friends.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Just curious why every staff at the UAE embassy looks or act angry.

They treat people like garbage there. I lost my cool with one of the security guy.

So I went to the embassy this morning. Gave the woman there my passport, she typed something on her computer and told me to go do medicals and I think attestation and then come back.

I am currently at Garki hospital. Will update this thread.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by frostmate2: 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
giftdavid112:
Hello guys, I already got a job in Dubai from Nigeria. They pay 23,000 AED. Have signed all the docs with HR. But now, I have some questions:

1. Is that enough money to leave well in Dubai? Nigerian perspective
2. They are helping to work out visa stuff against my start date. Will it be possible to get my UAE visa here in Lagos. I guess this is a dumb question, just wanted to ask about the possibilities cause it will stressful for me visiting abuja.
3. They are offering a $4000 relocation allowance. Can this get me a good house for a year?

I am currently in a dilemma now. I applied for the job in Dubai and one in america. Although I would prefer to immigrate to america, the company haven't given me an offer yet. I am just scared I would start working in Dubai for a few weeks and then get the offer. It will be a dick move to leave in that fashion.

1. Yes it is enough to live well in Dubai, Nigerian perspective.

2. I am not sure how it goes but they probably will give some form of document to come into UAE then you will complete all your visa processing when you are in UAE.

3. 4000 dollars will not be enough for a whole year. 4000 dollars will be 14000 Aed give or take. It will be useful for paying all them fees they ask for when you getting an apartment for one year (security deposit, rental for 3 months, Dewa security deposit, agent fees when you secure flat and the likes)

Maybe check the company profile. Some start up companies will present good offer in paper then find it difficult paying salary.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Don't attest. Just carry along d experience certificate
Paradox44:

Pls bro does experienced certificate like make-up artist,hair dresser etc need attestation before coming in?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
My brother. E go soon reach oh Lolz. Waiting for Dubai government to do us well like Abu Dhabi people.
And giftdavid we are only showing concern cos we care. But since u are sure about it no wahala. I don't mind coming to take u around uae ND u pay me 4k AED monthly. Hahahahaha. I Don make u albab overnight oh
NONNYG:
lwkmdgrin hope your salary reach the 3k wey dey ontop the 20k, cos salary scale for here na die
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
frostmate2:

1. Yes it is enough to live well in Dubai, Nigerian perspective.

2. I am not sure how it goes but they probably will give some form of document to come into UAE then you will complete all your visa processing when you are in UAE.

3. 4000 dollars will not be enough for a whole year. 4000 dollars will be 14000 Aed give or take. It will be useful for paying all them fees they ask for when you getting an apartment for one year (security deposit, rental for 3 months, Dewa security deposit, agent fees when you secure flat and the likes)

Maybe check the company profile. Some start up companies will present good offer in paper then find it difficult paying salary.

1. Thanks

2. They told me to go to the abuja embassy to get an entry permit.

3. Thanks. I will probably airbnb or something for the first month. I can see cheap places on Airbnb or is there some caveat to using Airbnb in Dubai.

Yes, I spoke with some employees (existing and previous). The company has some issues, but paying salaries wasnt one of it. Also they didn't have any review on Glassdoor.com about salary issues. Its a big company and has been around for almost a decade.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=Taofeekdboy post=68070333] I am just waiting for the updates from him because to even have no experience in uae before and be paying that kind of salary, maybe a professional job Sha like doctor or engineer....May God help us [/quote
Engineer with a decade worth of experience (not in uae tho).
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ijiimmayi:
My brother. E go soon reach oh Lolz. Waiting for Dubai government to do us well like Abu Dhabi people.
And giftdavid we are only showing concern cos we care. But since u are sure about it no wahala. I don't mind coming to take u around uae ND u pay me 4k AED monthly. Hahahahaha. I Don make u albab overnight oh

Thanks, I appreciate the concern everybody. Sorry if I sounded rude at any point.

I should be staying somewhere around media city.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
giftdavid112:

Thanks.
Ok sir but I’ll tell you,23k in uae is massive and almost impossible no matter who you are,no uae experience and I doubt if you have worked outside nigeria before now.The fact you cAme here to ask questions is “everything”Witg the kinda salary and friends you have,you will call uae embassy Abuja direct,through your connect.friend earning 10k is a king few Nigerian earn up to that here.God bless crown prince of Dubai.baba please when you land I’ll like to apply,I need big money too,I’m the first in line.�
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
I am just waiting for the updates from him because to even have no experience in uae before and be paying that kind of salary, maybe a professional job Sha like doctor or engineer....May God help us
Baba this one pass doctor o.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
NONNYG:
Now 23k salary is trending, @giftdavid no one here is hating including me, just that there are professional scammers here but since the company hasn't demanded any cash from you, you're still on the right track; my own be say when everything don set & you finally land in Dubai, we go wash amgrin @Kiza Restaurant & Lounge with the CEO a.k.a Igwe Natty
He paid already,he will tell you later not now.thats how it is
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by frostmate2: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
giftdavid112:

1. Thanks

2. They told me to go to the abuja embassy to get an entry permit.

3. Thanks. I will probably airbnb or something for the first month. I can see cheap places on Airbnb or is there some caveat to using Airbnb in Dubai.

Yes, I spoke with some employees (existing and previous). The company has some issues, but paying salaries wasnt one of it. Also they didn't have any review on Glassdoor.com about salary issues. Its a big company and has been around for almost a decade.

Ok. That's good about the company. Congratulations. I know very little about airbnb so I can't comment on it. Dubizzle website might have option for short term rent.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=giftdavid112 post=68077316]

grin grin grin grin Sir, 23,000 AED is just $6,200. That is not up to what some of my mates earn. Your manager and I are not working on the same type of job, so your comparison is baseless. I would have loved to talk more about the offer and company but I prefer to remain private on this forum as you can see in my previous
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
Ok sir but I’ll tell you,23k in uae is massive and almost impossible no matter who you are,no uae experience and I doubt if you have worked outside nigeria before now.The fact you cAme here to ask questions is “everything”Witg the kinda salary and friends you have,you will call uae embassy Abuja direct,through your connect.friend earning 10k is a king few Nigerian earn up to that here.God bless crown prince of Dubai.baba please when you land I’ll like to apply,I need big money too,I’m the first in line.�
True, I don't have connect with UAE that's why am here.

I came here to seek assistance not brag, but,

I am part of a programme in the USA that only people from top schools in the USA are part of (you can check my previous posts). But I made the exception, being the first Nigerian there.

Limits are most times self imposed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.