Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (825670 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
giftdavid112:

True, I don't have connect with UAE that's why am here.

I came here to seek assistance not brag, but,

I am part of a programme in the USA that only people from top schools in the USA are part of (you can check my previous posts). But I made the exception, being the first Nigerian there.

Limits are most times self imposed.
No p boss,but sincerely speaking your posts are contradicting,most especially the USA thread.God bless
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
NONNYG:
Now 23k salary is trending, @giftdavid no one here is hating including me, just that there are professional scammers here but since the company hasn't demanded any cash from you, you're still on the right track; my own be say when everything don set & you finally land in Dubai, we go wash amgrin @Kiza Restaurant & Lounge with the CEO a.k.a Igwe Natty

I know no one is hating, just concerned. Well appreciated.

There is a possibility I might not come to Dubai. That is if I get the other job in the USA I talked about initially. Anyway, I will keep you posted. Will love to meet up and get to know places there.

Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
No p boss,but sincerely speaking your posts are contradicting,most especially the USA thread.God bless

Haha, let me know what you need clarification on.

My views might have changed.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
giftdavid112:

True, I don't have connect with UAE that's why am here.

I came here to seek assistance not brag, but,

I am part of a programme in the USA that only people from top schools in the USA are part of (you can check my previous posts). But I made the exception, being the first Nigerian there.

Limits are most times self imposed.
How did it go, u didn't give feedbacks how ur outing went in USA.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
spartacus11:

How did it go, u didn't feedbacks how ur outing went in USA.

Went well. I came back to Nigeria obviously after the programme, because I was on a b1/b2 visa.

It was fun packed, learnt a lot and lastly made some money.

My plan is to move to the usa LEGALLY. This UAE thing is just temporary.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
giftdavid112:

Went well. I came back to Nigeria obviously after the programme, because I was on a b1/b2 visa.

It was fun packed, learnt a lot and lastly made some money.

My plan is to move to the usa LEGALLY. This UAE thing is just temporary.

Best of Luck. Keep d Green and White flag flying high
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
giftdavid112:

Haha, let me know what you need clarification on.

My views might have changed.
Boss let’s just leave it at that,I’m happy for you.i pray it all goes well.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
spartacus11:

Best of Luck. Keep d Green and White flag flying high

Thanks man. Wish you the best.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
Boss let’s just leave it at that,I’m happy for you.i pray it all goes well.

Thanks man.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
good afternoon my people, I just make a flight reservation on rwand air to Dubai on their website with prices of 560$ to and fro under the economy flex saver. departure from Lagos is June 14 and arrival back to Nigeria June 28. is it advisable to go on with the payment online will they carry me or go to their office to buy d ticket cos I guess it will be expensive n office but a bit cheaper online which one is advisable thanks.....I need help please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Slimszy: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
giftdavid112:

If you are good, yes. You also have to be smart. Apply for jobs from Nigeria, don't fly there first and be stranded. There are verified websites you can use.

Can you pls help me with verified sites?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by teepha: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hello, I'm new here. I want to relocate to dubai for greener pastures I just finished serving I'm tired of job hunting with no hope of getting a good job here in nigeria. My brother is a permanent resident in dubai with a very good paying job. I want to know the necessary steps I need to take in relocating to dubai and getting a job.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Etap: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Pls do we have anyone that waited for two months before getting dubai 90 days tourist visa cos im fed up of waiting since april
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Etap:
Pls do we have anyone that waited for two months before getting dubai 90 days tourist visa cos im fed up of waiting since april

I actually waited 1year, my agent na mumu!

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
teepha:
Hello, I'm new here. I want to relocate to dubai for greener pastures I just finished serving I'm tired of job hunting with no hope of getting a good job here in nigeria. My brother is a permanent resident in dubai with a very good paying job. I want to know the necessary steps I need to take in relocating to dubai and getting a job.
follow your brother’s step

7 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
bro, nobody is trying to condemn your fact or what your job entails, salary and all sort, rather concerned about you because so many fraudulent activities has been going on here in uae to the extent that some companies set everything up and it looks real that you won’t even notice they are about to scam. The reason why we think it is fishy is because, here in uae, they value expats from European countries, America than our continent and to even say from Nigeria,they will prefer someone that is available within the country and have many years of experience here. You might be lucky to got this job but we re just stating our reasons why we think it might be fishy. Once again, I wish you success on your new job.
Multi national companies in UAE don't discriminate against Nigerians. If you have the expertise they need, they will come for you. Junior Engineers in my company earn more than $6000 monthly. There is nothing fishy or bogus about the 23K AED salary. It just that most Nigerians here are yet to break into the mainstream professional cadre. When I got my offer I rejected it thinking that it was fake. For five months, the company was calling me from UAE to join before I finally agreed.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Taofeekdboy(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
Uwaiwe:
Multi national companies in UAE don't discriminate against Nigerians. If you have the expertise they need, they will come for you. Junior Engineers in my company earn more than $6000 monthly. There is nothing fishy or bogus about the 23K AED salary. It just that most Nigerians here are yet to break into the mainstream professional cadre. When I got my offer I rejected it thinking that it was fake. For five months, the company was calling me from UAE to join before I finally agreed.
there is no where I said they discriminate Nigerians, what I said was that some companies prefer hiring expats from Europes and America and moreso wihin the country with a lot of experience, I work with a multi national company also and when I went for their interview they said they don’t discriminate at all and it is true but believe me bro; Nigerians and Europeans or American expats working in the same line of work doesn’t receive the same salary and that’s what’s happening everywhere not only UAE. I’m not discriminating, just saying things with what have experience in this country
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by teepha: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
NONNYG:
follow your brother’s step
Thanks... But he got his job from Nigeria and the company he is working with was the one that sorted out his relocation process. That's why I'm asking
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 0ubenji(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
teepha:
and it's a taboo to ask this Dubai-resident brother of yours ?

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
teepha:

Thanks... But he got his job from Nigeria and the company he is working with was the one that sorted out his relocation process. That's why I'm asking
Even at that, as long as he resides in Dubai, he can sort you out as well, or another option is to read from page 1 of the thread
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by travelland(f): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
giftdavid112:

grin grin grin grin Sir, 23,000 AED is just $6,200. That is not up to what some of my mates earn Your manager and I are not working on the same type of job, so your comparison is baseless. I would have loved to talk more about the offer and company but I prefer to remain private on this forum as you can see in my previous posts on the USA thread.

Thanks.

Sorry for quoting u but due to this statement I read through your previous post and discovered that you didn't attend a Uni but self taught. For someone without educational certificate how did you manage to secure such a job that pays this high and who are the mates you are referring to sir? IT?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Taofeekdboy(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
travelland:

Sorry for quoting u but due to this statement I read through your previous post and discovered that you dropped out of school. For someone without educational certificate how did you manage to secure such a job that pays this high and who are the mates you are referring to sir?
the table you are shaking ehn, maybe he sat for some engineering courses and all sort because he said he has a decade experience in engineering and to add to your contribution@travelland, he said and I quoted in the USA thread that he is in his early twenties which might be 23 to 26 yrs and based on what Mr gift said that he has a decade experience in engineering, I’m thinking he started at the age of 13 or so. I’m just analyzing not condemning Mr gift biography.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by travelland(f): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
the table you are shaking ehn, maybe he sat for some engineering courses and all sort because he said he has a decade experience in engineering and to add to your contribution@travelland, he said and I quoted in the USA thread that he is in his early twenties which might be 23 to 26 yrs and based on what Mr gift said that he has a decade experience in engineering, I’m thinking he started at the age of 13 or so. I’m just analyzing not condemning Mr gift biography.

Early twenties should be from 21 to 24. A decade experience should place him around 13 when he started. I think he mentioned that he writes for some foreign companies, maybe he is a blogger.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
teepha:

Sista, I think your brother is more qualified to help u than any of us here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Out of experience: Evry1 needs to be very very careful, 419ers are very wonderful in what they do. Plz and Plz do not send any private msg to any1 from this thread thinking they can help u land a lucrative job. Those who really intends to help in that regards, alwyz spreads it open in this thread. Be contended with the little u have (i.e. 1.5k, 2k or even 3k aed)...A word is enough for the wise!!!

If you follow this thread, then u all will undastnd what i'm say
https://www.nairaland.com/1920930/ask-me-anything-careers-jobs/12

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 4:38am On Jun 02, 2018
travelland:

Sorry for quoting u but due to this statement I read through your previous post and discovered that you didn't attend a Uni but self taught. For someone without educational certificate how did you manage to secure such a job that pays this high and who are the mates you are referring to sir? IT?
Ex colleague of mine in Nigeria got offer from a company here in dubai and the pay was as much as 23k AED monthly with housing allowance and opportunity to make more than 15k AED as extra allowance. He is a technician with years of experience in the industry. The job was offered based on his expertise not certificate.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 5:16am On Jun 02, 2018
Kog45:
Yes we have scammers but don't be deceived we have Nigerians who are earning big in UAE,forget all these 900 dirham--3k dirham job o that fly round we have guys getting big pay job.

Pls just try to update your CV always and God will smile on you.

I have two younger brothers of a childhood friend who are earning over 50k dirham and one of them is on 70k dirham,funny enough they got the jobs from Nigeria.

A friend of mine is on 45k right now though he has been in UAE since 2006.

Have met a Igbo guy working with Etisalat in 2016 at their head office and earning big.

My man some started with 800 dirham but now earning 5k dirham,so you cannot say.

Pls be positive and it shall be well.
Big bros �
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 8:57am On Jun 02, 2018
May God give us the kind of job where people will question our salary and even dig dip into our past just to depict the fiction in our story, may God bless us so mightly that people ask "is this even possible".... Level pass level my brother.

8 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
SirWellington:
May God give us the kind of job where people will question our salary and even dig dip into our past just to depict the fiction in our story, may God bless us so mightly that people ask "is this even possible".... Level pass level my brother.

grin grin grin grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
there is no where I said they discriminate Nigerians, what I said was that some companies prefer hiring expats from Europes and America and moreso wihin the country with a lot of experience, I work with a multi national company also and when I went for their interview they said they don’t discriminate at all and it is true but believe me bro; Nigerians and Europeans or American expats working in the same line of work doesn’t receive the same salary and that’s what’s happening everywhere not only UAE. I’m not discriminating, just saying things with what have experience in this country
" here in uae, they value expats from European countries, America than our continent and to even say from Nigeria" That was discrimination bro. I'm equal to any other expat in my field and I demand same everywhere I go. Nigerians are hardworking and let's always keep the spirit high. Even though I'm just one of the two Nigerians in my company presently in Dubai, We are treated and paid equally.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Taofeekdboy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
Uwaiwe:
" here in uae, they value expats from European countries, America than our continent and to even say from Nigeria" That was discrimination bro. I'm equal to any other expat in my field and I demand same everywhere I go. Nigerians are hardworking and let's always keep the spirit high. Even though I'm just one of the two Nigerians in my company presently in Dubai, We are treated and paid equally.
bro, we all know Nigerians have hustling spirit but get your fact straight, we and European counterparts or Americans are not being paid the same salary, at times I feel pained because of this but I can’t help it, even not only UAE, other countries. I have a sister teaching in Saudi Arabia and she told me that they are being paid based on their passport/Nationality.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mimicue(f): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
oduzbaba89:
good afternoon my people, I just make a flight reservation on rwand air to Dubai on their website with prices of 560$ to and fro under the economy flex saver. departure from Lagos is June 14 and arrival back to Nigeria June 28. is it advisable to go on with the payment online will they carry me or go to their office to buy d ticket cos I guess it will be expensive n office but a bit cheaper online which one is advisable thanks.....I need help please

You can book online through thier site .. you can also use waka now or travel beta . It’s about 198k for to and fro

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.