Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (821936 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by rottenPussy: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
Is there any disadvantage to flying Airpeace to Dubai? I notice people hardly talk about flying Airpeace to Dubai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fergieboy: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
rottenPussy:
Is there any disadvantage to flying Airpeace to Dubai? I notice people hardly talk about flying Airpeace to Dubai
Nothing wrong
They are even cheaper self than Qatar and it direct flight from Abuja to Dubai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by rottenPussy: 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
fergieboy:

Nothing wrong
They are even cheaper self than Qatar and it direct flight from Abuja to Dubai
Thank you.
I don't know if you have any idea about BTA. I plan to book Airpeace for going, and Emirate for return.
Does using a different airline qualify as return ticket when applying for BTA?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spiralwedge(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2022
fergieboy:

Thank you

Under age Abu Dhabi visa 3 month 390k

Air ticket with Qatar airways 350k

Covid test 45k250

Settlement at muritala Airpot 20k

Landed hammad airport Doha midnight

Was on transit for 12hours

Later boarded a 1hours flight to Dubai

Please what is the settlement at MMIA for?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
samsanyus:
You are all good with Al Hosn vaccination certificate. Make sure you upload same to Nigeria travel portal before your trip.
Safe trip.

Okay boss. Thanks for your input. ✌️
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Transporter52: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
I sent you a mail Chief
otomori:
Underage visa are now available, I'm currently In Dubai.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by otomori(m): 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Transporter52:
I sent you a mail Chief

Just responded
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2022
I heard the UAE ban Thailand citizens for a long time too. I hope our case wouldn't be like that. The sad truth is that our government do not care.

Every Nigerian going to the UAE should behave well, that's the least we all can do.

My wife travelled to Abu Dhabi. It's been over a month now and she's yet to get a job. She might be coming back. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DEMMSSHERIFAT(f): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2022
nothing like that again . it is open just that price is different .

underage price is different from normal age price

Sylvester07:
ok so i should just chill a little or what sir
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spiralwedge(m): 11:35am On Apr 30, 2022
I do not quite understand the PTA.
Can I not simply just buy from BDC?
is it preferable to change to dollars or to AED?
how much max is allowed in cash?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
whocares1:
I heard the UAE ban Thailand citizens for a long time too. I hope our case wouldn't be like that. The sad truth is that our government do not care.

Every Nigerian going to the UAE should behave well, that's the least we all can do.

My wife travelled to Abu Dhabi. It's been over a month now and she's yet to get a job. She might be coming back. It is well.
Stay +
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
tonididdy:

Stay +

Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mosesoly(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
spiralwedge:
I do not quite understand the PTA.
Can I not simply just buy from BDC?
is it preferable to change to dollars or to AED?
how much max is allowed in cash?

You can buy from BDC if you are running out of time, if you can change directly to AED it is better, if not get $ and change to aed.
Come with as much as you can in cash
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spiralwedge(m): 9:57pm On May 01, 2022
Mosesoly:

You can buy from BDC if you are running out of time, if you can change directly to AED it is better, if not get $ and change to aed.
Come with as much as you can in cash

Thanks for this.

I hope to change at the airport or preferably at Allen roundabout

Will there be documents to go with the foreign currencies or i can just have the cash like that with me as i travel?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mosesoly(m): 5:27am On May 02, 2022
spiralwedge:

Thanks for this.

I hope to change at the airport or preferably at Allen roundabout

Will there be documents to go with the foreign currencies or i can just have the cash like that with me as i travel?

Just have the cash

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tshtsh: 10:18am On May 02, 2022
rottenPussy:
Thank you.
I don't know if you have any idea about BTA. I plan to book Airpeace for going, and Emirate for return.
Does using a different airline qualify as return ticket when applying for BTA?
Please use same airline for going and coming. The banks are looking for one million reasons to deny their customers PTA and they will use this. Happened to me in 2017
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tshtsh: 10:19am On May 02, 2022
rottenPussy:
No disadvantage as its cheaper with a generous luggage allowance and a network of flights in nigeria.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tshtsh: 10:20am On May 02, 2022
spiralwedge:

Please what is the settlement at MMIA for?
He's referring to bribe he paid. Nigerian immigration officials tend to extort first time travellers capitalizing on their excitement

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Eky29: 3:37pm On May 02, 2022
What are saying, is not free. I did it on my phone at the airport while returning last month and I was charged 45k.

ditha:

I wanted to update you all on a hustle I noticed at dubai airport for returning flights to Nigeria.
If you are returning to Nigeria from Dubai. You need to fill a Covid 19 govt form that will account for all the countries you have visited recently:: it is free on the ncdc website but when you get to the airport (without the knowledge) some people will flood you and offer to do it at a cost. They may charge as high as 100aed to do it for you. Please note that it is ABSOLUTELY FREE and you can do it in 5mins on your phone

This is the website: http://ntip.ncdc.gov.ng/

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 5:55pm On May 02, 2022
Eky29:
What are saying, is not free. I did it on my phone at the airport while returning last month and I was charged 45k.

its free. They will send the print out to your box before you make payment.
You can present that at the airport In Dubai. If dem disturb you for Lagos, find dem
2k.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ditha(f): 7:12pm On May 02, 2022
Lol, I don’t know what you paid 45k for. But it was absolutely free when I did it at the airport on 23rd of April 2022-
Eky29:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 2:35am On May 03, 2022
ditha:
Lol, I don’t know what you paid 45k for. But it was absolutely free when I did it at the airport on 23rd of April 2022-

He's 4king Rich.. grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by rsdalone(m): 12:41am On May 04, 2022
Hello my good people,please I’m intending to go back to Dubai, I left there without completing my emirate residence, now I’m going back and it’s with the visa permit, do I need to book one way flight or round trip since I’m going on residence visa permit..swift response would be highly appreciated
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:13am On May 04, 2022
Your question are not clear can you please rephrase for proper understanding

rsdalone:
Hello my good people,please I’m intending to go back to Dubai, I left there without completing my emirate residence, now I’m going back and it’s with the visa permit, do I need to book one way flight or round trip since I’m going on residence visa permit..swift response would be highly appreciated
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:18am On May 04, 2022
You are right, but what you didn’t buttress was naive travelers who doesn’t know the process fall victim to the airport urchins, for vaccinated travelers you’re not going to pay a dime via the pre-boarding website, meanwhile non vaccinated travelers would pay 45k upon arrival to Nigeria and that’s what those are the airport are helping them to fill out and milk them money to help them out, a frequent flyer won’t give those urchins a look at all rather filled the form and got a QR to fly and tender upon landing in Nigeria.

ditha:

I wanted to update you all on a hustle I noticed at dubai airport for returning flights to Nigeria.
If you are returning to Nigeria from Dubai. You need to fill a Covid 19 govt form that will account for all the countries you have visited recently:: it is free on the ncdc website but when you get to the airport (without the knowledge) some people will flood you and offer to do it at a cost. They may charge as high as 100aed to do it for you. Please note that it is ABSOLUTELY FREE and you can do it in 5mins on your phone

This is the website: http://ntip.ncdc.gov.ng/

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2022
Are you fully vaccinated?
Before April 4 everyone need to fill the ncdc form and generate a QR to be enable to fly to Nigeria and you will pay 45k for a COVID test 7 days upon arrival in Nigeria .

Eky29:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2022
rsdalone:

You can book one way, since you have residence permit, they will allow you to fly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.